JACKIE M.
02/12/2019
Quick Fix
Door handle was broken and Jim and the crew made sure the car was fixed quickly as I needed my car back for work. My car was back on the road within a day and the handle was replaced for a fair price. I never worry that unnecessary work will be done at Integrity.....you don't have to worry about that here and that is one less thing I have to think about. Thank you Integrity!

DON B.
Toyota Camry Solara
02/09/2019
Another great repair
Another easy and quality repair at Integrity.

MARK S.
Jeep Liberty
02/07/2019
Good stuff
Quick dependable and really good people they know what they are doing

WD
WILLIAM D.
Lincoln MKS
02/06/2019
Getting service on my vehicle is always great.
The service is always great. When we call they get us in quickly and take care of all of our cars. Integrity has fair prices, we never feel like we are being taken advantage of because we don't work on cars. We recommend our family and friends to call Integrity when ever they need to have their vehicles serviced.

02/06/2019
Great work
Integrity continues to do Excellent work will continue to take my vehicle there.

V
victor
02/02/2019
Good work
Good professional

Rising Sun, MD
01/27/2019
Customer satisfaction
Very satisfied with the worked performed with short notice in a timely manner
Appreciate your help

HG
herschel g.
Volvo XC90
01/22/2019
Great service!!!!
Great service and great mechanics!! Very knowledgeable and polite!!

01/02/2019

Always a pleasure.

PH
Parish H.
12/27/2018
I had brake work done and they did a great job.

BILLIE B.
12/26/2018
Excellent Reliable Service
I discovered an engine problem very late in the day and Jim was able to find time to fit me in the next day. He found and diagnosed the problem and had it repaired very quickly. After I picked it up the next day I was back on the road like it never happened and without breaking the bank. I was very pleased with the timeliness and service. I have taken my vehicle only to Integrity Auto for the last several years because I found the service to be honest, reliable, friendly and knowledgeable. Other chains and repair places charged more for the same repair plus I didn't get the individual attention and knowledge to my vehicle. With having only one place service my vehicle I have an extra set of eyes looking out for any potential problems I might encounter soon. I will not take my vehicle to any other service or repair shop because of the excellent service I receive here. I recently traded my 2002 F-150 truck with 219,000 miles still going very strong, much due to Jim's service, for a newer 2016 F-150, which I will also only be bringing to Integrity. I highly recommend their service to anyone in need of repairs or regular maintenance like oil changes.
Jim B. from Integrity Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

Billie, Thanks for all the Love. We take pride in providing personal service and having a good relationship with our customers.

Dan C.
Mercury Mariner
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Dan said they did a really good job.

TH
TODD H.
Buick Century
12/07/2018
Always accommodating , complete explanation of what's being done and best options available . No hidden or extra fees . Professionalism at its best !!!

CLAYTON H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/07/2018
Integrity
I've been using this shop for many many years and find that Jimmy and his employees are honest and charge a fair rate for high quality work. You can rely on the work being done properly and completely in an expeditious manner. The company name says it all.

W
wendy
Kia Sorento
11/28/2018
Trust / Honesty /Good work
I will never take my cars anywhere else, but to Integrity. These guys (Jim, Jack & Doug) are very honest, trust worthy guys and take pride in their work. It's hard to find a good trusting mechanic out there anymore.

CR
CHARLES R.
11/15/2018
Service on my Explorer
Always great service. Fair price and done when promised.

TH
todd h.
Dodge Dakota
11/11/2018
Brakeline
Jim does not overcharge forrepairs hewas very honest and up front about the costs. He even came in below the estimate when it was finished.

Andrew S.
Ford Crown Victoria
11/07/2018
Great service.
Great service at reasonable prices. Honest guys there.

DANIELLE G.