02/25/2020
Found a great auto service place locally.
Had a very good experience with having my van serviced at Integrity Auto Service. They replaced my rear breaks, oil change & fixed my van doors’ issue in a timely manor. Will definitely use their services again next time I need auto services!

SO
Seun O.
Delaware
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Seun said they were very good, the delivery time and price were both good. When he went in, the first person he spoke to, gave him a price that was higher than the quote he got earlier. When he paid the bill, he asked them to double check the price and it was still $5 more than quoted.

EW
ELLEN W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic
02/19/2020
We use Integrity Auto Repair for all of our major car repairs - their work is always fast and excellent!
We can always depend on Jim and his crew to get the job done right and at a reasonable cost!

NS
NATHAN S.
Cadillac SRX
02/12/2020
Great work
I called for an appointment and they took my car in ASAP and finished fast. I will be making a 2500mile trip with the vehicle in a few weeks and I’m trusting the work they have done thanks!

LL
Laurie L.
Kia Soul
02/08/2020
Integrity
Their name says everything. They are fast, (oil change) professional, friendly. They are very definitely the mechanics I will continue using.

BOB B.
02/06/2020
Best auto service
Have used them for years now. Good reliable service. You can count on being satisfied not ripped off.

MIKE G.
New Castle, DE
01/30/2020
Great, reliable service
I will always take my 6.0 power stroke to integrity, quality service every time.

john f.
01/27/2020
The staff is excellent and they're always looking for ways to save you money and do an excellent job on the repairs!

JEANNE W.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/22/2020
Oil change etc.
Hi Guys. Know it's not much but don't we get military or OLD person's discounts applied. Also, how do I get the display back up on the dash? Thanks,
Jeanne
Love your puppy!

Wilmington, DE
Acura MDX
01/15/2020
Integrity is prompt and courteous. Always receive good service.

JACKIE M.
Hyundai Accent
01/14/2020
Always Top-Notch
Had to replace most of the door handles on my car...don't ask...Doug at Integrity Auto Repair did a great job as usual and now the car is safer...well as safe as it's going to be for a 2005 Hyundai Accent! Thanks Integrity Auto Repair!

LL
Laurie L.
Kia Soul
01/09/2020
Best Mechanics ever!!!
I will never go to another mechanic. The gentlemen at the shop were polite, extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They provided me with several options, explaining the pro’s and cons. Just to reinforce my opinion, they replaced the motor in my car, not just a brake job or an oil change. I honestly can’t sing their praises enough.

Jackie T.
Chevrolet Aveo
01/03/2020
Perfection
This business is the best I have ever been too. AWESOME work and people.

Amanda S.
12/30/2019
Fast, quality work for a great price
I came in on a referral to have the oil changed in my 2012 Altima. John, Jim and Jack were absolutely wonderful! They got her in and out very quickly and were very helpful. Will come back when her oil comes due again! Thank you for the wonderful experience and keep doing what you are doing!

Brad s.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/28/2019
Problem solvers, not salesmen
Jim took care of what was needed and didn't try to sell me what wasn't. This was my first visit to Integrity Auto Repair. I'll be back next time my car needs service.