Jeep Patriot
Great on time service

DION M.
04/17/2021
Highly recommend
Greatful to have found a garage that is honest, and I didn't have to spend my life savings getting my truck fixed.

BOB S.
Dodge Charger
04/07/2021
Vehicle service
Great fast customer service as usual

AP
AL P.
03/30/2021
Honesty and professionalism
Just want thank Jim at integrity auto he always gets
our vehicle back on the road and does a wonderful
job on what ever problem we have on all our vehicles
cant say enough these guys our simply the best mechanics you can find I highly recommend if you need your vehicle repaired take it to integrity auto
you’ll be glad you did thanks Jim
Al Parker Bear Delaware

BG
BILLIE G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/28/2021
Took care of my Betty (truck)
I visited this shop due to the great reviews they received and they did not dissapoint me. I've been having this burning oil smell for a while now and my previous mechanic could not detect the issue. Integrity inspected it and located the issue. I got my truck back a few days ago and so far so good. No complaints here. I will be taking it back to them for any future work as well.

VW
VERLA W.
Integrity has INTEGRITY
Integrity is an excellent repair shop. Excellent customer service with focus on the customer’s overall satisfaction. Integrity is committed to their word and with commitment times and price. I must say, they have the perfect business name. INTEGRITY - because that is their level of service. I am a very happy customer and would definitely recommend this business to others.

MIKE G.
New Castle, DE
Excellent work as always
Intregity auto works on both my 6.0, 7.3 power stroke and always does great work!!!

Friendly and convenient
Good people...fast service...easy to work with

GM
GORTON M.
Quick and competent
Car runs great

GC
GERALD C.
Newark, DE
Good Experience
I came in for routine service but added that I'd experienced a few seconds of battery light and loss of power steering following splashing through puddles. A fluke, perhaps? You found that my power steering belt was beginning to fail and promptly replaced it. During my wait, I got acquainted with a friendly dog named Bailey. All around, a good experience!

QG
QUINN G.
Chevrolet Caprice
03/12/2021
Greats guys the does excellent work
Great guys that does excellent work

CD
CHRIS D.
HONK!! HONK!!!
The Purple Jeep grades you as OUTSTANDING!!!!

SUE S.
Wilmington, DE
Dodge Journey
03/04/2021
Exceptional auto repair
Great service, honest. Excellent!!

RN
RIC N.
03/04/2021
Brake job
Jim and his crew were efficient, friendly and fair. They were informative and transparent and I believe they value customer service highly.

Diana S.
Delaware
Buick Encore
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Diana said it was very good.