PW
PATRICIA W.
Buick Enclave
08/08/2020
Knowledgeable and great location. Quick service
Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Willing to go the extra mile. Fair pricing and quick service.

LT
LISA T.
08/03/2020
Honest and Affordable
We have been taking our vehicles to Integrity for about 10 years. What I appreciate most is that when I take in my van for a repair, Jim will call and confirm the necessary remedy and cost. If it is something small, he will not go ahead and replace what is not needed. For instance, my brakes were at 30% life remaining. He called and actually asked me if I wanted them replaced now or if I wanted to wait a bit. Since i was heading on vacation, we decided to replace now. Another time my brake pads were at 4mm wear-life remaining. In that case, we waited another 2 months. I have had small items come loose, and they fix without some ridiculous charges. We are willing to pay the money for the big ticket items since he is honest about the smaller things.

RO
ROBERT O.
07/31/2020
Integrity Auto
Excellent service and does thorough check of vehicle for performance and safety

PP
PAT P.
Lexus ES 350
07/31/2020
Very efficient, accomplish what they are suppose to do, they treat you very nicely!
Very efficient, accomplish what they are supposed to do, they treat you very nicely! Easy to get an appointment. Just call and you usually get an appointment when you want to come - perhaps same day or the next or the day or your preferred day. Do excellent work, you feel confident asking questions and getting the dright answers.

DANIELE D.
Wilmington, DE
Nissan Rogue
07/30/2020
Quality service at a reasonable price.
I have taken my vehicle to Integrity Auto Repair for several years. I wouldn’t take my car to any other shop for repairs. They are honest and dependable providing great service at a reasonable price. As a woman that has to handle all dealings with my vehicle, I am very comfortable going to Integrity Auto Repair.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/17/2020
Car Service
Great customer service. Reasonable and timely.

06/15/2020
Good service, quick turnaround
I have brought numerous cars in for a variety of things (simple 6 month checkups through catalytic converter replacement). They give good estimates on the work needed, and prices are at or better than any competitive dealership.

JACKIE M.
Hyundai Accent
06/14/2020
Good Fellas
Anyone who has ever listened to me knows my thoughts about Integrity Auto Repair..hands down..the best, most honest auto repair location in the area. I am a skeptic by nature when it comes to auto repair shops...for good reason...but Integrity gives me the best service with a thorough explanation each and every visit. I always leave there with a positive feeling about my service and full confidence that I received the best auto care and respect for my "older" vehicles. Thank you Jim, Doug and Jack!

GM
GORTON M.
06/11/2020
Effective maintenance and advice
Tactfully advise you on needed repairs and options. Effective workmanship delivered on time.

ronnie c.
06/03/2020
I would recommend!
My vehicle was towed to this auto repair shop after getting an unexpected flat. Jim and his crew took care of my Vehicle first thing in the morning and I was on my way. Very affordable in my opinion.

HG
HERSCHEL G.
Ram 1500
05/23/2020
A great repair shop!!
Excellent Mechanics!! Very knowledgeable! and experienced!!

MARK M.
Dover, DE
05/19/2020
The owner.
Great people, friendly, reasonable!

GS
GARDENIA S.
Newark, DE
Chevrolet Cruze
05/15/2020
The owner was very personable and genuine when asking questions about my car problems and getting to know me. The other mechanics were just as nice. Cost of the repair was a fair price, I couldn’t complain. I will definitely be bringing my car here in the future. Thanks for getting my car ready to hit the road!

jeff l.
05/14/2020
Car consult
I came here on recommendation of a friend and glad I did. I requested a rear axle oil change and Dan took the time to look up my vehicle and go through all the service requirements on my vehicle and convinced me that this service was NOT needed at this time. I will DEFNITELY come back there again when I need my brake fluid changed as I really appreciated the honesty and the time he took to let me know what was needed for my vehicle

CR
CHARLES R.
05/13/2020
Car repair
Always great service done on time and for a fair price.