Angela B.
06/19/2019
Friendly, courteous, and timely! Great business with great service.

PT
paul t.
Smyrna, DE
06/19/2019
Tires
Second time at integrity. Did exactly what Was needed finished when they said. Will continue to bring my vehicles back to them for service

DJ
Dakota J.
Delaware
Volkswagen CC
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Dakota said he went in to this business, talked to Jim, and he did it really fast. He was finished in 20 minutes instead of 30, like he said. Dakota stated he has recommended this place on multiple occasions.

MARK S.
Newark, DE
06/04/2019
Hard case
They do the best work good prices quick 🤤

Joseph F.
06/01/2019
His name is Jim and this place is awesome . I highly recommend it. Very honest and very reasonable prices. Quick honest reliable service. So glad I found myself a great mechanic.

VW
VERLA W.
05/24/2019
Integrity auto shop
Excellent workmanship, professional and honest business.

RY
Rick Y.
Ford Edge
05/22/2019
Overheating Problem
Integrity did an excellent job in resolving my girlfriends overheating problem on her 2007 Ford Edge. The pricing was very fair. I recommend integrity for all your auto repair needs no job is to big or too small. Great Job Jim and Doug
Jim B. from Integrity Auto Repair responded on 05/29/2019

Thanks, It was our pleasure

CR
CHARLES R.
05/15/2019
Recent service
Always great service at a fair price.

Diana S.
Delaware
Buick Encore
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Diana said this is her first time to use the business and the service was very good. She also said that as long as she gets the same service all the time, she will always be back.

DON B.
05/10/2019
In and out
In and out good price

VR
Valerie r.
05/06/2019
Always a pleasure
So happy to find Integrity Auto. They are helpful, convenient and trustworthy.

WG
William g.
Newark, DE
Nissan Quest
04/25/2019
Though I wasn’t happy with the problem in my van (transmission), that had nothing to do with how Jim and his team handled the situation. We needed flexibility with my husband’s schedule and they were more than willing to adjust to that. We’ve brought both of our vehicles to the shop. We’re satisfied, repeat customers.

GV
GERALD V.
04/23/2019
Excellent work as always. Fair prices on repairs
Shop bends over backwards to fit me into their busy schedule and always does great work at a fair price.

Townsend, DE
Kia Sportage
04/10/2019
Always dependable

DON B.
Acura TL
04/08/2019
Got it done
Got it fixed and at a good price. I’ll be back.

RK
Rob K.
04/07/2019
Reasonable & honest
Honest and willing to explain in layman terms
Jim B. from Integrity Auto Repair responded on 04/21/2019

Thanks, Rob

GL
GLENN L.
Elkton, MD
Toyota Echo
04/06/2019
Best auto repair place I have ever been to!
These guys know cars. I have brought my car in for some difficult problems a few times. They diagnosed it perfectly, never charged me for anything I didn't need, and their prices are great! So for all the routine maintenance also, I would have complete trust. I will never go anywhere else!

Justin A.
Wilmington, DE
Chevrolet Cutaway
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the employees provided quick service. The work was done at a fair price.

AP
AL P.
03/16/2019
New Transmission
Honesty and Trustworthy I had my
Chevy truck transmission installed
by Integrity Auto they quoted me a
price and done everything they said
they would and the quote stayed the
same I will be taking all my vehicles
There thank you Integrity Automotive repair you guys are the