BC
BRADLEY C.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/18/2020
Great work
Awesome work always do quality work

TP
Trevor P.
Cleburne, TX
Ford E450 Super Duty
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Trevor said they did a good job.

MN
MIKE N.
Maypearl, TX
Kia Soul
08/28/2020
Best around
I blew up the motor on my 2016 KIA Soul and needed it fixed as soon as I could. A friend sent me to Integrity and I will be forever thankful he did. I have never had such great service in my life. They worked together with me to find a replacement motor and within two days of receiving the replacement, I was back on the road. Problem with your car? Go to Integrity and problem solved. You won’t find greater people to work with.

Andrew B.
Waynesburg, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said the experience was good. He has no complaints.

Robert H.
Honda Prelude
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Robert said he was not sure whether his request was communicated. There may have been a miscommunication. He said It's hard to say they did good work or bad work.

SL
Stephen L.
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff misdiagnosed his vehicle, he bought the parts they said was needed, then they said those were the wrong parts, so he returned them, then they said those were the right parts so he had to get them again, he said he will never go back to the business again

Juan M.
Texas
Ford Police Interceptor
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Juan said the staff did a good job.

BF
BILL F.
Nissan Xterra
08/19/2020
Honest, Dependable, Knowledgeable and Locally Owened
Took my sons 02 Nissan Exterra in for a check engine light. Instead of guessing they ran the right tests to determine the cause. Fixed what was needed and called before any repairs where performed for authorization. The owner, David is extremely knowledgeable along with his crew.

GB
Geoff B.
Texas
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Geoff said staff member David was great, he got him in and out and the vehicle is working great, no problems as of yet,

RJ
Raymond J.
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Raymond said they are terrific.

GM
GREG M.
07/30/2020
Honest work
This is the second time I have use Integrity Automotive. Both times the repairs were done fast and at a fair price. I was recommended to try them after my old mechanic moved his shop. It is always good to find someplace that fixes what needs to be done. And not try and sell you on some added repairs. Both times I took my Tahoe here. I knew what the problem was and about what it may cost. I was just lazy and didn't wish to do the repairs myself. They were very close to the cost I thinking it may be.
I will be back again if I need them.

KD
Kenneth D.
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Kenneth said he's an honest mechanic and he's used him for awhile.

RAYMOND H.
07/11/2020
There knowledge of vehicles
They always have taken care of all my vehicles & have been trustworthy on all repairs

EP
EVERETT P.
07/02/2020
The service was great and reasonable cost. David explain the procedures thoroughly for the repairs.

GL
Greg L.
GMC Envoy
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Greg said the staff got his vehicle fixed and it was a great service.