DAN P.
Kia Soul
05/26/2021
Import car parts
My go to people at Integrity whom I love dearly had my Kia in for a cable repair. Kia informed them that the part could not be purchased until August. My guys at Integrity just scoffed at Kia and fixed what I needed without any problem. Solving problems is their business. Would not go anywhere else for my cars. Thanks again David and crew you are awesome.

GG
GLENDA G.
Red Oak, TX
Toyota Avalon
05/23/2021
Great place!
I bring my cars to Integrity because they treat customers well, get the job done well & in a timely fashion, & are up front & open about what your car needs, why, & what it will take to get you on the road again.

LL
L. KIM L.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
05/21/2021
Knowledgeable professionals, courteous service, excellent work
David Carfrey and his staff know their stuff. They assessed my need, gave me an appointment and got my F-250 out ahead of schedule. Their pricing and customer service are far superior to any dealership I ever encountered. I highly recommend Integrity Automotive.
L.K. Lewis

LP
LINDA P.
05/14/2021
The character of the owner!
We live an hour away from Integrity Car Care.
We would not consider going anywhere else.
The owner of this company is a man of Godly character. We can
be confident we are in good honest hands.
In this day and hours it is a rare thing to find this in a person.
The name of this business is truly the heart of this owner. We are very very grateful for Integrity Car Care. Yes very grateful to the owner for being the man that he has chosen to be.
Bob & Linda Patterson

DAN P.
05/14/2021
The service is the best
Every time I bring one of our cars here we know we will get the best service, honesty, and Integrity that we have gotten for the last 17 years. We love David and his crew and appreciate them very much. If David moved to The Mojave Desert we would have to follow him there just so he could take care of our cars.

MN
MIKE N.
Maypearl, TX
05/08/2021
Problem solved
These guys are great. Diagnosed and solved my problem when others just guessed.

THOMAS M.
Volvo C30
05/08/2021
Great folks. Honest and helpful every time!
They take care of our Volvos and Mercedes and are much more competent than any other place we’ve used in the last 30 years.

05/07/2021
David, the owner, is top notch!
Great attention to details does not fix what is not broken

EM
ELLIOTT M.
Arlington, TX
Lexus GS 350
05/05/2021
Highly skilled and honest
Integrity isn’t just the business name, it’s their business code. I trust their work and their advice on future mechanical work I may need on my vehicles.

Matt B.
Waxahachie, TX
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Matt said they were responsive, took care of what he needed and he had no issues.

CD
CHRISTINE D.
04/24/2021
Why go anywhere else?
We have been taking our vehicles to Integrity for over a decade. They have always explained what needed to be done in a way that was understandable. They do not do things that don’t absolutely have to be done😊

TK
TONY K.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/20/2021
Great Customer Commications
Sean kept me informed throughout the repair of my vehicle. The staff diagnosed the problem and efficiently corrected my problem. I recommend Integrity Automotive for your vehicle’s repairs.

KJ
Kim J.
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Kim said a friend referred her to them. They were quick and they did what they said they were going to do.

STEPHEN M.
Venus, TX
04/15/2021
Awesome service!
Took one of our fleet vehicles in for numerous repairs. Repairs were clearly explained, made quickly and correctly, and the total due was even less than the original estimate! Plus we received top notch service!

JENNIFER R.
Venus, TX
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/15/2021
The service is fast, reliable, and at a great price.