Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review about 1 year ago

joe m.
Midlothian, TX
10/06/2017
Don't do it
If i could give this no stars i would. Do not.... Under any circumstances bring your auto here. I just spent nearly $3500 to replace both heads on my Ranger. Now blowing antifreeze out exhaust. Misfires. Can't pass state inspection. Still have same problem. These guys over charge for parts by 3x local price. I have receit to prove it. Nothing but hacks and a serious rip off. Stay away. You will save money and peace of mind going else where. I have more problems with truck than before I met these guys. Stay away. E mail me to see receit. RIPOFF!!!!!!!!!

FS
FRAN S.
Midlothian, TX
09/06/2011
Integrity Automotive
I love the folks at Integrity who help me keep my car in great shape. They are always thorough, careful, wise and considerate about what we need. I appreciate all they do to help us keep our cars in safe and effecient running order. Fran Sanders

WS
WILLIAM S.
Italy, TX
08/27/2011
Difficult problem-well handled!
Brought in my 2003 Saab with emissions problem. Love my Saab but nothing is easy with this car. Integrity Auto did not have the answer but went above and beyond to obtain the info and fix the problem at a reasonable price-also not easy with Saab.