CE
Chris E.
GMC Yukon
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Chris said he has been going to the business for years.

Donnie G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Donnie said the business did a good job, he had several vehicles, and they took care of him.

JASON B.
GMC Yukon XL
09/07/2019

Johnny W.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Johnny's wife. She said she has been going to this business for years.

EE
ERIC E.
08/25/2019
Great Independent Automotive Shop in Ellis County!
Being new to the Midlothian and Ellis County area, I needed to find a good, solid automotive shop for my families four cars to do the routine and major services. I found that in Integrity Automotive. I had a break job done on my wife's car there and am please with the cost and services David and his crew provided. I found them knowledgeable, friendly and will continue to to bring my business to them.

MF
Mike F.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service was good. The employees are very knowledgeable, do a good job and stand behind their work.

TERRY M.
08/18/2019
Honest, reasonable price, and great work
David is awesome. The business name Integrity is appropriate. Provides quality service and is very thorough. David will provide a detailed explanation of the repair, he is very detailed and knowledgeable.

CU
Chance U.
Chrysler Concorde
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Chance said they were chill, respectful, helpful and gave him a fair price.

VR
VICTOR R.
Dallas, TX
GMC Pickup
07/26/2019
Awesome
I've taken 2 vehicles there and have not been disappointed yet.

Raymond H.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Raymond said this business has done everything well.

PC
Paul C.
Red Oak, TX
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Paul said they did a great job and they got it done quick.

BL
Britt L.
GMC Yukon
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Britt said he needed some service done as quickly possible, and this business got it done and did a great job.

KO
KELLY O.
06/29/2019
Great, Honest, and Reliable!!
We’ve been taking all of our family vehicles to Integrity Automotive for years and we keep coming back because they never fail to deliver great service!!! I can’t tell you how impressed we are by them - they don’t charge you for things you don’t need done because you don’t know anything about cars. I can’t tell you how many times I thought something was going to be an outrageous bill and they come back and say it was an easy (and inexpensive) fix!!! These people are knowledgeable, friendly, and truly operate with integrity!!

John K.
06/29/2019 Category: Service
John said he didn't have any problems. Everything was great.

CN
CAROLYN N.
06/28/2019
Great service, honest people
Called the day before and was able to get in next morning for an oil change and check over. I expected them to have a list of things wrong like other places who replace stuff to drive up their income but he said everything looks good! I hadn’t had any problems so didn’t think anything was wrong but other places have tried to push me into replacing brakes, new filters etc. so I appreciated their honesty.

BW
Brad W.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Brad said that the place was the best.

joe m.
10/06/2017
Don't do it
If i could give this no stars i would. Do not.... Under any circumstances bring your auto here. I just spent nearly $3500 to replace both heads on my Ranger. Now blowing antifreeze out exhaust. Misfires. Can't pass state inspection. Still have same problem. These guys over charge for parts by 3x local price. I have receit to prove it. Nothing but hacks and a serious rip off. Stay away. You will save money and peace of mind going else where. I have more problems with truck than before I met these guys. Stay away. E mail me to see receit. RIPOFF!!!!!!!!!

FS
FRAN S.
09/06/2011
Integrity Automotive
I love the folks at Integrity who help me keep my car in great shape. They are always thorough, careful, wise and considerate about what we need. I appreciate all they do to help us keep our cars in safe and effecient running order. Fran Sanders

WS
WILLIAM S.
Italy, TX
08/27/2011
Difficult problem-well handled!
Brought in my 2003 Saab with emissions problem. Love my Saab but nothing is easy with this car. Integrity Auto did not have the answer but went above and beyond to obtain the info and fix the problem at a reasonable price-also not easy with Saab.