Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Jeep Patriot
Fast/ Local
It's local, they are timely and keep you updated on the progress while you wait. All of the staff are pleasant.

RICK S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Mercedes-Benz C250
12/12/2018
Did the Groupon oil change deal. Thought the total would be the Groupon charge. Be advised you'll get to pay an 'oil disposal fee' and tax as well. Did a good job overall but took more time than expected. Needed help on where the oil filter was on my vehicle and how to reset the maintenance light. Other than that they were thorough and pleasant.

JON L.
Mount Hermon, CA
12/12/2018
I have tried the supposed mechanics in the San Lorenzo Valley and what a poor example they are., this shop got me in promptly, did a Fabulous job on my 03 GMC Sierra , got me back on the road and being Self Employed it really saved my bacon, I did not have to change my schedule to my customers that day....PERFECT, Very Happy, Thanks., I will be back if need be, I don’t think it will be any time soon, as is I am set for now.

JORDAN A.
Ben Lomond, CA
Toyota Sequoia
12/11/2018
A trustworthy shop
When my wife and I moved to the area, we tried a few mechanic shops before trying integrity , we now both take our vehicles to this shop regularly. They are an honest, quick and easy, reliable business, we go out of our way to bring our business too. Great business!

VB
VICKY B.
Buick Skylark
12/11/2018
Geriatric Auto Health
OMG! SOMEBODY actually fixed the locking doors that have forced me, all these years, to keep the window rolled down and/or the key in my hand at all times in order not to be locked out. I took this irritating vehicle in to get the screaming brakes quieted and to take the wiggle out of the steering wheel. SOMEBODY‼️ Templeton Richard perhaps? Fixed everything and more. Like the irrastable turn signals that sometimes blinked inside to turn left and sometimes not, and likely never blinked outside more than a third of the time. Harry John worked wonders on my ancient Volvo in the past, and made it a pleasure, once again, to drive. I am forever grateful for the care and empathy everyone at Integrity has shown to me and my aged wheeled friends. Thank you 🙏

Marilyn B.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Marilyn said the service was very good.

Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
12/10/2018
Great place!
Everyone here was super nice and my oil change and inspection was done in an hour! I will go back here :)

Buick Regal
12/04/2018
Fast and convenient
Used the off hours drop-off. Car was ready by lunch time!

ROBIN C.
Santa Cruz, CA
Nissan Rogue
11/22/2018
Amazing Customer Service
I first checked another auto shop closer to my work and they wanted to charge me $169 min. just to run a diagnostic for why my brake and traction lights were coming on so I decided to look around more. Through Googling, I found Integrity Automotive Service and that they are AAA certified, so I decided to give them a try. I went in and the customer service was amazing and they ran a diagnostic on my car at no cost. Problem found and resolved all within about 24 hours at a very fair cost! I HIGHLY recommend Integrity Automotive Service.

DARYL L.
Boulder Creek, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
11/21/2018
Friendly, Fun, Efficient Staff
Always get superb service. Never worry that I will be taken advantage of as I have with other Auto Service Businesses. Consistent quality.

JE
JOE E.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/21/2018
Automotive work.
Fast, reliable and efficient.

Charlie W.
Ram 1500
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Charlie said the business was quick, prompt, and did a good job.

Shivawn M.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Shivawn said the staff went above and beyond, telling her what repairs were needed for her vehicle.

DJ
Dylan J.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Dylan said this business was very personable and knowledgeable. They were prompt and the facility is in good shape.

TH
TIM H.
11/12/2018
Great Service!
Great service. The ladies in the office were really nice and friendly.

Nissan Rogue
11/12/2018
They were quick to solve the problem
They were quick to solve the problem and informed me of the needed services as well as doing the needed service

KL
KAREN L.
Boulder Creek, CA
11/06/2018
great service
I dropped in for the oil change/tire rotation deal they had going, they topped off all fluids and made suggestions for needed future service. the office people are always friendly and on top of things. you can drop in or make appointments to get your work done.

TC
TOM C.
Volvo XC90
10/30/2018
Great service, honest assessment of the condition of our vehicle.
Convenient and thorough. Good value.

WS
William S.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
William said the business is fair and they never do anything they shouldn't. He trusts all of their decisions on whether they should do anything.

Ben Lomond, CA