4.5

Aptos, CA
INFINITI Q60 Coupe
12/09/2019
Excellent service at Integrity
I set up the appointment today, and I was at Integrity only a short period of time to have an oil and filter change.
I’ve been here before. Despite other shops being closer to my home, I continue with Integrity because of their excellent service, and...dare I say? ...their Integrity.

VT
Valerie T.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Valerie said the service was fast, and the staff was polite.

SD
STEVE D.
11/22/2019
Why does changing a fuse end up with billing a long term customer $160.00?
I've been bringing my two Mazda 3's into Integrity for a very very long time and have literally spent thousands of dollars there having my cars serviced and repaired. One of them was in recently to change a new lightbulb in the back which actually turned into changing the fuse. Much to my surprise my partner came home with the car and a bill for $160.00 for changing the fuse.
Thankfully, I called and inquired and was given a $75.00 credit on future repairs...which is much appreciated. This is the first such incident that I have ever had with Integrity and since I have always been treated well, I am hoping it was a just a simple error.

Murray L.
Ben Lomond, CA
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Murray said that they got the job done. They did exactly what needed to be done. He was in and out the same day. They are pretty quick.

11/13/2019
Did not have to wait long.
Friend took the car in for a smog test for me. Did not have to wait very long. Thought the price was right.

BUDDY H.
Chevrolet S-10
11/07/2019
Quick, friendly service
They know us, always great us with a genuine smile, get the work done, and keep in touch. Also, flexible with how we drop off and pick up the vehicle.

Thomas M.
Ben Lomond, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said he likes the staff.

Joshua K.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said they're always quick and efficient.

MARK D.
Volvo S70
10/15/2019
Great Oil Change Smog not so much
Oil Change was great well done
Smog on an old car did not pass because a check engine light was on and oil dip stick ?

If it it a no pass on a check engine light it would have been great to know that first before spending $113 for a test and an hour of time when the result was known before.

To be fair the retest will be no charge but the time is lost.

Not the best experience

PH
PETE H.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
10/04/2019
Awesome
The whole team was awesome AJ did a great job on explaining the procedures and pricing. Thank you!

Lexus S.
Santa Cruz, CA
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Lexus said the staff was fast, easy to work with, vacuumed her vehicle and they were very polite

10/03/2019
My ford
I decided to sell it and get something else which I did today so I won’t have the Ford problem anymore thank you for all your advice and help

JENNIFER T.
Santa Cruz, CA
10/02/2019
Quick easy and friendly
Thank you for doing a nice quick job. Calling me to let me know the scoop nice and early, so I could approve and get the brakes done early!

TP
TRACY P.
09/24/2019
I trust them
I’ve taken my vehicles to this place for 11 years and they have never let me down. Friendly, courteous, helpful, and fun!

PS

Good service and quick

Michael B.
Mercury Tracer
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he got an oil change at this business, he was in and out. He didn't need an appointment and it was first come, first serve.

09/07/2019
Ford Ranger service and a little more !
You did all the maintenance work Thai I asked you to do. Your recommendation that i let you rotate my truck tires free of charge was appreciated. Then you improved my trailer hitch and did not charge me for that work. Outstanding service. Greatly appreciated. Steve A.

MICHELE S.
09/03/2019
Professional Quality Service
Fast (timely) efficent, and quality service with a personal touch, makes this our family's go to auto center, for work small or large.

CK
CHRIS K.
09/01/2019
Easy Smog.
Like In and Out Burger, bug gor smog.