JE

ST
SUSAN T.
08/10/2019
Friendly and fast!
The woman running the front desk was excellent, direct & friendly. Got my oil change & various check-ups fast. Had a Groupon for a very reasonable price.

RICHARD H.
Cadillac XT5
08/10/2019
Oil Change
I was satisfied with the service. They answered all my questions and were very quick.

BOB M.
07/31/2019
Friendly staff...
I always appreciate the work you guys do. But this is the second time that I brought one of my cars in for a smog check only to be told that I would need a diagnostic check because my check engine light was on. Then walking away paying twice as much for the diagnostic than the smog check would have cost, and still not get the smog check or cert.
Most people I have talked to about this, even other shops, find it odd that I was charged so much for a simple diagnostic check.
Your invoice stated- PCM Internal Driver Controller, needs new computer.
A gentleman at another shop asked me why you guys didn't provide me the code numbers, that if the PCM was damaged, the car wouldn't run right and why you didn't attempt the smog check if the car was running fine.
I most likely will not go to Integrity, for my smog checks anyway, from now on. And I will discourage people from going there for smog checks if they have an older car.

Chevrolet S-10
07/17/2019
Attitude.
I am always greeted kindly upon my arrival. If my wait is going to be somewhat longer than originally thought, I am advised of such and given options of what can be done. When work is completed, time is taken to explain what was done and suggestions about what can be done if further work is deemed helpful.

ES
ELIZABETH S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/16/2019
Smog & oil change
Took almost 5 hrs
Luckily I didn't need the car as my wife could drive us.
Very friendly but very slow.

Dan C.
Buick LeSabre
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the business fixed his vehicle and it wasn't a smooth experience, there are still some parts not attached but they are in contact now.

DONALD B.
07/09/2019
They are always later than they say, and the prices are high.
Went to this mechanic several times, and i would say finishing the work is mostly about a day later than what they say. Brought it in to replace a radiator, and the price quoted was 175 dollars more than ernies, and ernies is not cheap. They gave me a 75$ break for being a triple A member, but it was still a full 100$ more than the competition.

EH
Elaine H.
Boulder Creek, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Elaine said she had no problems with the business and the employees were very accommodating.

RO
ROBERT O.
Ford Edge
06/26/2019
The location and AAA certified make the difference!

MN
Mark N.
Ben Lomond, CA
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Mark said it was good and everything came as advertised.

ROBERT C.
El Dorado Hills, CA
Toyota Avalon
06/24/2019
Prompt, reliable service
We appreciate the noticing of the charging light and checking it out

SD
STEVE D.
06/24/2019
Friendly quality service
Been taking my vehicles here for 20 years and have never been disappointed in their prompt and dependable service

KEVIN M.
Ford Transit Connect
06/22/2019
Not Happy At All !!! Car engine vibrating quite a bit now .......NOT GOOD !!
Air filter box not reinstalled properly , car is making a lot of vibration noises ......just came in to get an oil change ....watched the mechanic remove the air filter and box ......it is not installed properly !!!

Noel O.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Noel said the business was very good. He liked the service.

MF
Michael F.
Ben Lomond, CA
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the staff did a good job, and went above and beyond.

LINDA M.
06/12/2019
Friendly customer service
Very helpful. My go to place for smog check.

Robert M.
Oakland, CA
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service was excellent. The business did a great job.

JERRIANNE G.
06/09/2019
Oil change, filters, tire rotation
Friendly, fast, reliable

COLLIN M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/07/2019
Search is OVER!
When moving to a new area one of the small items many people overlook is finding an auto mechanic that you can trust and count on. I was VERY lucky to stumble across this gem of a shop tucked away in Scotts Valley. They have now helped me on multiple occasions with cooling issues with my vehicle, emissions issues, etc. and I have yet to leave this shop dissatisfied. The young lady at the front counter is extremely knowledgeable, a pleasure to talk to, and eager to help in any way she could. The mechanics in the back are friendly, kind, and made me feel like my issue was at the top of their list (knowing they had several other people with their cars in there, making them feel the same way). I could not be happier with them! Never in my life have I looked forward to going to the mechanic, but the personalities of all the Individuals at this shop help take my mind off my issues, and I look forward to seeing and talking with everyone involved. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!