Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

BW
BONNIE W.
10/14/2018
Great all-inclusive automotive service.
The gals in the office greeted me upon my arrival, and right away found out what I needed. They were friendly and seemed to like their job. The place was immaculate - the waiting room, the bays, the lube area, everything was neatly organized, clean and well-lit by many windows. There were windows from the waiting room/office to the work areas so one could see what was happening. It is a full-servicer automotive business. I had a very positive experience.

Honda Civic Sdn
10/13/2018
Awesome service !!!
Very courteous and friendly staff. Thorough investigation and prompt service.

MA
MARK A.
Santa Cruz, CA
GMC Canyon
10/09/2018
I am impressed with the wonderful service, friendly non-judge mental employees. Timely competent repairs. The best 😎

AE
ALEX E.
Monterey, CA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/08/2018
True to their name
My wife and I visited another shop where we were told that our brake pads were at 20%. They tried to sell us some but we had a bad feeling and wanted a second opinion. We went to Integrity and they (without charging us) that are brake pads were not even close to needing replacing. We really appreciated their honesty and willingness to help. They easily could have taken advantage of us because we were prepared to buy new pads but they didn’t. There is nothing I appreciate more than honesty and trust in a business and I really felt that from this company. Thank you Integrity Automotive!

RON M.
Felton, CA
10/08/2018
Integrity Auto Service
This was my first time here and I was very pleased with the professionalism and courtesy experienced. Art was gracious, courteous and respectful. He answered my questions clearly and respectfully regarding a problem I also need to be addressed. The facility is clean and organized and this tells me a lot. I have previously been taking my cars to another shop, however, I am so impressed by the professionalism here I have found my "go to" shop for smog and repairs. I will be setting up an appointment for the issue I asked about. I will be recommending this automotive service shop!

DON C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/05/2018
Smog Check 2 Attempts
Poor scheduling: After 2 attempts to get a smog check, I had to go else where to get it done in 15 minutes without an appointment,
I contribute this mishap to poor scheduling and customer service at the front deck.
The right hand has no idea what the left hand is going,
I made two appointments with Integrity and they couldn't get it done in the arranged time.
After rearranging my schedule to meet their said appointment time.

Joseph M.
10/04/2018
Awesome!
This place got me in and out really quick on the same day I called. Fair prices as well as friendly staff! Definitely coming back for any essential upkeep on my car.

John G.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
John said he has been going here for 20 years and they have always done good work.

GF
GARY F.
Ben Lomond, CA
10/02/2018
Prius oil change
We are pleased with the service.

Diane P.
Honda Civic Si
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Diane said the business quickly took care of what she needed.

Katie M.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Katie said the business was great. They made everything super easy for her.

Amy M.
Los Gatos, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Amy said the business was great and the employees were super helpful.

BW
Bruce W.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said he was overall pleased with the service the business provided. He called to make an appointment and was told he didn't need to make one, and to just come in. When he got there, he was told they didn't have any appointments until 3pm that day. He was off put by that, but overall, the service was good.

PS
Peter S.
Santa Cruz, CA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the business did a good job before and this time as well.

RD
Roger D.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Roger said the staff were polite as well as being on time and he got what he asked for.

DANA H.
Soquel, CA
09/24/2018
Took my car there on short notice. They got me in right away and finished in a timely manner. Friendly staff as well.

Mitch S.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Mitch said the service was very good.

JOEL D.
Honda Civic Si
09/23/2018
This is my second time working with Integrity. Love the quality and speed of their service. Will continue working with them..

Julius R.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Julius said the employees provided a discount for his late service.

JENNIE F.