4.5

Damian M.
Boulder Creek, CA
Ram 1500
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Damian said the service was simply quick and professional.

Santa Cruz, CA
Cadillac Escalade ESV
03/15/2020
Punctual and reliable technicians
Great service. The technician was very reliable and knowleable.

PR
PAMELA R.
03/11/2020
Knowledgeable and dependable.
I have both my Dodge Ram PU Truck and my Toyota Prius serviced by Integrity Auto, and recently had new rear brakes and new serpentine (sp?) belt put on the Dodge. I appreciate that you don’t need an appointment, first come first served. However, even when they are busy they still fit me in. I can always count on them to do a excellent job, and most importantly they are honest and forthright. I love that they work on Prius as that saves me a trip to Santa Cruz and keeps my money local. Employees are knowledgeable and very friendly and seems like everyone there is on the same page.

03/10/2020
smog check
Thank you for excellent service. The wait time for your service was only 30 minutes from when I walked into your door and when the service was completed. Thank you for applying the discount offered on your website.

Laura B.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Laura said that she was overcharged and shouldn't have been for the work that she had done.

JULIA M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/07/2020
New Tires
A few months ago I passed some road work and a large spike lodged into my tire. Folks at a gas station shop helped me put on the donut. I called Integrity Automotive Service and gave them my tire specs and they ordered me a new tire. Yesterday I went back to have the other three tires replaced. Turns out I had a nail in the first tire I had replaced...they patched it and match the 3 new tires with the exact same model. The service was fast and all of my concerns were addressed. So much cheaper and way more integrity then the local mini place. I'll be back next month for an oil change. Just love these guys!

MICHAEL H.
Toyota Tundra
03/07/2020
Regular customer
Integrity Automotive Service does the the maintenance on my Toyota Tundra work truck. I like their work and will continue to use them. I recommend them.

Michael P.
Nissan Rogue
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the staff provided good service.

PH
pete h.
Ben Lomond, CA
Toyota Tundra
03/04/2020
Great people!
Honest and fair prices. Good quality repairs. No appointment and was able to finish same day!

CZ

HAROLD B.
Ben Lomond, CA
02/23/2020
Fast service
Lubrication service done in 45 minutes. Let me know about a couple filters that were due for replacement. In and out in about an hour!

TW
TED W.
02/20/2020
Quick and Efficient
Got my car smogged checked at Infinity. The staff was engaging and efficient. The car was done in less than an hour.

Santa Cruz, CA
02/19/2020

PB
Peter B.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Peter said that he recommends the place for service.

Rebecca W.
Los Gatos, CA
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Rebecca said this business is great, She really likes Nathan and Sam. They're very kind.