Interstate Glass, Inc. Smithfield

Latest Review almost 3 years ago
Melissa J. on 01/22/2015
The only thing that I would recommend is that when a customer tells the customer service rep the address and that it is a business address that they let the tech know that they are not making a house call. My tech looked for a house at the address he was given for 30 mins because I was at work and could not get to my phone to answer his call. I informed the rep when I set the appointment that I would be at work and even gave the name of the place I work.
Service Date: 12/31/2014
Review Created: 01/22/2015
Grover A. on 08/07/2014
I was really surprised at the level of professionalism and care the technician had for my vehicle. You would have thought it was his. I really appreciate his effort in making it just like it was when I purchased it. Thanks. Please tell the technician I said thanks.
Service Date: 07/24/2014
Review Created: 08/07/2014
Linda B. on 12/26/2013
I would like to Thankthe gentleman that met me at the door and began helping me by the time I got out of my car..now that was service and he was very helpful,very polite,and went above and beyond to help me and the young lady and lady's were quite helpful also...If they are that helpful and polite to all they're customers they should be recommended to everyone...I would most definitely recommend them and for the ones that went and replaced it they were very polite to my co-worker and she said they were really nice when they came into my job and picked up my keys from her and brought them back inside to her..I want to thank them and they did a good job and cleaned out my car to make sure there wasn't any glass slivers to hurt me when I got into my car that afternoon...As for the interstate glass company I had a great experience with them and would recommend them to my family and friends or anyone that needs a windshield or any glass product to everyone...For my experience I was satisfied greatly and it didn't take them long to install the new windshield and return my keys to my co-worker...Thank you all at Interstate glass in Smithfield....
Service Date: 12/06/2013
Review Created: 12/26/2013
David D. on 12/22/2013
Excellent response and timely completion of task. The rep was very polite and observant about what he was doing. Made inquires before proceeding on a few matters that could of been detrimental to t he company if he had proceeded without investigating. Very good representative of your company.
Service Date: 10/31/2013
Review Created: 12/22/2013
Gerald L. on 10/29/2013
Extremely competent and very friendly technician. The lady setting up the app't was very accommodating and helpful and very pleasant. Overall service was excellent!
Service Date: 10/07/2013