John B.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
05/22/2020
The professional treatment!!!
Each time I come in it is excellent treatment excellent service, always clean and neat,

NC
Great service good people

JENNIFER H.
05/06/2020
EXCELLENT
THE SERVICE IS GREAT, FAST, AND NICE.

05/02/2020
Quality Shop.
I bring all my vehicles to Interstate for their annual inspection and am very pleased with the service. Harry Smith is the licensed inspector and does a nice job, friendly and takes the time to explain and show where points of fault are.

MK
Mike K.
Fishersville, VA
Dodge Dakota
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Mike said this business was great. They got the work done quickly, they kept him informed about the price and he was in and out in a day.

Crimora, VA
04/29/2020
New exhaust
This office has always been the most competitive in my area. Quick and reliable service.

Mark C.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/17/2020
The personal caring service
Steve and the crew always take a personal interest in the best for my vehicles,,they go out of their way to keep you informed and even picked me up and dropped me off!

JEFF G.
Subaru Legacy
04/14/2020
Great serviced
Steve and the group of guys and girl that work there are a great bunch of people. They treat you fairly and professionally.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/11/2020
Nice
good dealer

Kenny M.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Kenny said the service was great. The staff got him in quick and everything was done promptly.

Charles C.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/03/2020
Fast friendly service and quality work
Great service,,, I called on Thursday afternoon for a quote on a new exhaust and oil changed, by noon the following day I had my truck back and it sounds great!

LARRY M.
03/23/2020
Great place
Great place to go for all your car needs. Great staff always friendly. Steve is the best

GP
Gordon P.
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Gordon said that the service was good, although, he didn't find the staff to be very friendly.

Richard and Sue M.
03/17/2020
My wifes car....2012 toyota Camry
My wife had a problem with her car....you guys looked at it and said it needed plugs....it cost over 200 bucks....it didnt fix the problem.....we brought it back a few weeks later with the same problem and all of a sudden we now have a bad transmission and bad rotors on our bresks...you reccomend for us to trade it off and we did....200 plus dollars wasted....so we probably won't have anything done there now but oil changes

Cathy W.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/14/2020
Outstanding customer service.
I can always depend on Interstate Muffler to provide me with honest, reliable service. They go well above “good” customer service, they provide outstanding service. Thank you for being a place I can always count on.