DEAN D.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
12/16/2018
Happy customer
I have been a customer of Interstate tire for several years now and I'm very pleased with the great competent, personal and consistent service that I have received from Steve and his crew, I highly recommend them... Dean,

INFINITI FX45
12/15/2018
The Best
Everyone at Interstate Tire and Automotive goes above and beyond. They are professional, attentive and thorough!

STACY H.
Honda Civic Si
12/15/2018
Excellent Service!!!
My family has been taking our cars to Interstate for over 30 years and the staff is trustworthy and they provide excellent service...I highly recommend them!

KELLY M.
12/13/2018
Interstate is the best
Steve abd his crew are the best around. They are honest and will get you’re car taken care of in s timely fashion. I moved from Burien Toyota to them and never regretted it.

BE
BOB E.
12/12/2018
Competent, reliable and much more
I have been going for 30 plus years it’s a good group of people who have been together for a long time. They know me and my vehicle and have a wide range of knowledge,I always get quick and reliable service. It’s seems to be getting harder to find people you can trust I hope they’re around for another 30

DAN W.
12/12/2018
Trusted service.
I had an appointment for a 40,000 mile service and purchased four tires. The service and tire replacement took less than two hours. The recommended Michelin Premier tires made my car perform much better than the original equipment tires. I'm very happy with the service and with the help selecting the tires.

Troy S.
Tacoma, WA
Lexus IS 350
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Troy said the employees took his vehicle in quickly. They completed his service early.

Kent, WA
Honda Civic Cpe
12/10/2018
SIMPLY THE BEST!
These guys are hands down their very best. Just great people, trustworthy, excellent mechanics. I’ve been taking my vehicles to Interstate Tire for probably 20 years now and have NEVER been dissatisfied. I have a difficult schedule and they always find a way to fit my car into their schedule and it’s so greatly appreciated

A little story: About 15 years ago I had a coupon for a free oil change at a respected dealership...the dealership where I had purchased my Honda as a new car. After they changed the oil, the service rep came back to me and told me they found a crack in the catalytic converter and I was going to need a new one costing me $1500. I decided to take my car to Interstate Tire for a second opinion and have them check out this claim. The so called crack in the catalytic converter they marked at the dealership was nothing more than a surface scratch. My car ran for several years without incident or need for a new catalytic converter. Many thanks to Interstate Tire.

You can trust the guys at Interstate Tire...they do excellent work and run the business with integrity and great ethical and moral values. Thanks Interstate Tire for keeping my cars in great running condition over the years

GV
GARY V.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/10/2018
Been going there for 20 years. Always happy.
Great customer service. Friendly employees.
Total confidence in there work and prices. Been going there many years and will continue.

Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/08/2018
Thank you!
Steve, we so appreciate you and your crew. Since we know very little about cars, it’s nice to have someone we can trust your recommendations.

BT
BRET T.
Federal Way, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
12/07/2018
More than just an oil change
In the movie Holes, there is a character who is a general handyman. The local school teacher hires him to make a repair, then mentions another and another and so on, to which the handyman always responds "I can fix that." Obviously, his phrase and his work are not what is really being said, and this is a little how I feel about Interstate Tire. Every question I've had and automotive need I've brought to them has been met with "We can fix that, Bret" More than just faithfully working on my vehicles, they know me. The guys at Interstate are not out to get a quick buck, instead, they want to be a part of the community, they know us. Anyway, this was a lot of words to say this is a great company, trustworthy, and I highly recommend them.

BP
BOB P.
12/06/2018
It’s mega narly
Shouldn’t go anywhere else

JENNIFER S.
12/06/2018
Honesty
A friend of mine told me years ago that I could trust the people at Interstate Tire to do a great job and that they will always be honest with what my vehicle needs. That has turned out to be true and much more. Now I tell my family and friends the same.

Cheri S.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Cheri said that the business is quick, kind and trustworthy. She said she feels very safe going there and they are fabulous. She said that it is the greatest facility that she has ever found.

MF
MILT F.
12/05/2018
Great
The owner, or manager is the best. He always goes out of his way to please his customers

Nissan Xterra

TIM C.
Bremerton, WA
11/30/2018
Best Shop, PERIOD!
I've been going to Interstate Tire & Battery for a decade. They have done everything from oil changes to major engine work.
They are the most honest/capable shop I have ever used. I recently moved to Bremerton, but I still drive 2 hours to have them change my cars oil.
Thanks Steve!

LH
LEONARD H.
11/30/2018
2013 Impala oil change
Knowledge of vehicle engine specs. Finished in a timely fashion. As always very high customer service.