LR
Kent, WA
Chevrolet Cruze
04/03/2020
Great customer service!
I called when they were about to close. They stayed late so I get get there and get my oil changed.

MIKE H.
Chrysler 300
04/03/2020
Great Team
I have always taken my vehicles here. Very knowlegable and respectful.
Keep up the good work guys.

FF
FAI F.
Acura MDX
04/02/2020
A honest please
My husband and I are new to the shop and we like it they’re very kind and courteous and they explain everything about the car and they always get their job done on time

DAN W.
04/02/2020
50,000 mile service
I bring my vehicles in for service regularly. The shop is very accommodating, friendly and thorough. I really appreciate a shop that I can trust.

BT
BRET T.
Federal Way, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
03/31/2020
Fast and reliable
It’s so great to have a mechanic shop I can trust AND that they are fast and accommodating. Great work and great customer service.

03/31/2020
Greatprice,courtesy on phone,fast service
Called last minute,next day service,fixed my cv joint fast,on my way.

GJ
George J.
Toyota T100
03/28/2020 Category: Service
George said the staff are good, honest people.

Auburn, WA
03/27/2020
Tire Upgrade
Great service, great staff. I've been coming here awhile now, they never disappoint. They're very knowledgeable and take the time to answer questions and make sure you understand products, services, and warranties.

DT
DAVID T.
03/25/2020
Needed a new Battery. Steve and crew ordered me one, called me when it was in and replaced it with me in the car!

PJ
Patty J.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/24/2020
Brake job on 1999 Toyota.
The front office appeared to be well run. Asked the right questions and called promptly with a quote I felt was reasonable. The car was ready to pick up in only a few hours. The brakes work great and are backed with a 25 thousand mile warranty.

LN
LARRY N.
INFINITI FX45
03/23/2020
Priceless!
I was rear ended a month ago and from then have been dealing with the other driver’s insurance. I haven’t driven my car since and the battery died. I was going to replace it anyway (was a couple of years old, and not the best..), so I charged it enough and took it to Interstate Tire and Automotive. From when I left the scene of the accident, there was a rattling noise coming from under the car. Well, only one of the bolts holding the driveshaft was still barely there. This could have been catastrophic. Easy fix for the mechanics at Interstate (wasn’t even charged), but it is because of their thoroughness that nothing horrible happened shortly afterwards.
Words cannot do justice what these guys do!
Thank you so much!

AP
ANNIE P.
Mitsubishi i-MiEV
03/22/2020
Complete Satisfaction
I knew I had tire and wheel problems. But I suspected I might have mechanical problems as well. That's why I went to my local Interstate - they do it all. When they didn't find any mechanical problems - it was only the tires and wheels - I was relieved. They do good work, promptly and courteously. What more could you want?

STEVE W.
Dodge Durango
03/19/2020
Honest, professional and reliable!
A honest, professional and reliable shop. The best mechanics, customer service with reasonable prices. Has been my go to auto shop for years. I would recommend Interstate Tire & Automotive to anyone!

Jacob M.
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said this business served him in a timely fashion, didn't seem overly expensive and overall they handled everything well.

BV
BRETT V.
Woodinville, WA
Toyota Tundra
03/18/2020
Trustworthy
I’ve used these guys for years. Major jobs as well as routine maintenance. They are very competent and capable of taking care of all my vehicles from new to older vehicles with difficult to find parts. You could not land in a better shop.