04/21/2021
Had a flat tire and they got it done in an hour as I was from out of town. Very nice staff
Would recommend

04/21/2021
They were very kind and helpful when scheduling a time to work on my car. Their communication was also excellent and my car was fixed in a timely manner.

BC
BEKET C.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/21/2021
Best place to go hands down!
My husband and I both have the same engines. I have a 2013 Chevy Cruze LTZ RS. 1.4L He has the Chevy Sonic. Both have had issues with over heating. The thermostat housing is made of plastic and so you can just imagine. Ryan’s over heated and warped the head. Chevy said we needed a new engine. Interstate, fabricated a new head and had him back on the road for a couple thousand vs the 15k for a new engine.
Mine over heated yesterday and I had it towed to Interstate. Turns out the tube the hose connects to on the thermostat housing broke off and antifreeze was everywhere. They got a new housing put in, new hoses and my car was done the same day. Less than $400 and same day! Can’t even tell how happy I was.
The guys are professional and do a great job
I’d recommend them to anyone I know. Seriously

CR
CARL R.
Car maintenance 0
First time I brought the car to them. Courteous. Appears to have done A good job. I'd recommend them to others. With more experience with them I would consider giving them a higher rating.

TW
TERRIE W.
04/19/2021
Outstanding Service!
We were quoted $2400.00 to fix an oil leak repair to the crank case at a local auto shop. A friend highly recommended getting a 2nd opinion at Interstate Tire & boy was she ever right. The leak was caused by a faulty oil pressure gauge that only cost us $142.00. A few hours later I left with a smooth running car & a $2258.00 savings!! Thank you Interstate Tire you guys are amazing!!😁

SK
STEPHEN K.
04/18/2021
Knowledgeable
They stand behind their work

Kent, WA
Jeep Cherokee
04/17/2021
Amazing
Very good!!!!

JOE B.
Ram 1500
04/16/2021
The knowledge and character of all
They give you a great job for a fair price and try and help you all they can

MF
MIKE F.
Dodge Charger
04/14/2021
Top Notch Service
Between my son and myself we have 8 vehicles and most have been serviced at Interstate since my son has a couple cars he likes to work on himself but when we don’t have time or the willingness to get greasy under the hood we bring our cars to Steve and his amazing crew. From oil changes to sunroof maintenance to brake and suspension work we have never had a less than excellent experience. My only gripe is they don’t stay open on Saturdays longer but I don’t blame them. I have weekends off and they deserve to have some time off as well.

STACY H.
Buick Skylark
04/14/2021
Excellent shop
Could not be more satisfied. Steve went above and beyond the call of duty. Excellent work on my project car and he even cleaned up my engine after fixing the valve cover gasket leaks. He saved me big bucks by talking me out of unnecessary parts I thought I needed.

Toyota Avalon
04/09/2021

PN
PEGGY N.
Buick LeSabre
04/08/2021
Honest and Trustworthy
Very pleased with the work done to my car as always!

Michael H.
Kent, WA
Chrysler 300
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Michael said they are good mechanics.

JASON G.
Mercedes-Benz S430
04/07/2021
Just gets it done!
Needed some alignment work done by these guys and got done quickly without any complications due to what kind of car it was. I was getting quotes from other places with completely ridiculous prices and they were by far the mostly affordable.

HF
HENRY F.
Dodge Challenger
04/05/2021
Alignment
I went to 6 places prior to interstate, they put me on their schedule same day! Car is great now!