DAN W.
10/22/2018
Trusted service.
I, recently, had an intermittent starting issue with my truck that was failed to be diagnosed by two dealerships. Interstate Tire and Automotive discovered the issue, a bad fuel pump, and replaced it. The day before I was to leave on a trip, the battery sounded weak. I dropped by the shop and they had a new one installed in a few minutes. The truck starts and runs great.

GV
GARY V.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/20/2018
Great customer service. Highly satisfied with there work.
Been going for 20 plus years and always very satisfied.

SG
SCOTT G.
Quality work
The crew at Interstate take care of my vehicles very well and I trust them completely. I have been going to them for almost twenty years with no complaints.

ER
ENOCH R.
Mercury Sable
95 Mercury
This is Adrianne Ricci. They do a great job everytime. Are honest and care about my car and I. Thank you.

DAVID W.
Dodge Ram Wagon
Always a pleasure
These guys are the best. Always fit me in even though the shop looks like it is overflowing in work. Thanks fellas

SE
STEVE E.
10/17/2018
Talented, Honest people.
We have been using interstate going on 15 years now. For our business and our personal vehicles 12 total. And in all that time never have had an issue.

STACY H.
Honda Civic Si
10/11/2018
Trustworthy staff and service every time. I have been a customer for years and I’m always pleased with the work they do...I highly recommend them!

WR
WALTER R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
98188
Love the shop n it's employee, the best work n worker that I have in counter in a very long time

ANN B.
10/10/2018
High quality, honest, knowledgeable shop
I’ve used Interstate Tire as my one and only auto shop for four different vehicles for many, many years. I’ve only experienced top quality work by experienced, knowledgeable, confident technicians at rates that have always been fair. Most often, I have received advance quotes ...no surprises! I like that! I also respect the shop for their honesty and the friendliness of the owner, Steve, and every one of the techs who work there. I also like that I return to see the same, knowledgeable, experienced, honest friendly techs year after year. To me, that is a pretty good sign of a great employer. I recommend Interstate Tire without hesitation.

Renton, WA
Honda Civic Si
Friendly reliable honest service

Honda CR-Z
Our go-to shop
Interstate Tires is honest. They charge less than dealears, and they do not tell you that you need work if you do not truly need it. And they do much more than tires!

WG
Wendell G.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Wendell said he had to wait at the counter for 15 minutes before anyone helped him. A staff member walked right by him and did not even acknowledge him. He was disappointed that Steve was not there.

ZV

TC
TRAVIS C.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
09/30/2018
Quick, reasonable and courteous!

June P.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandra. She said this facility has fair prices and the work is always done correctly. She also appreciates the honesty that she's received all of these years.

LV
LOIS V.
Saturn Ion
09/25/2018
Great Shop.
As usual Interstate Tire employees are amazing. After the loss of my husband I started going to them and found they are so kind, so knowledgeable and so very reasonable. Can't say enough good about this place....

AT
ALLISON T.
Ford Expedition
09/24/2018
Service anove and beyond
We purchased a certified preowned vehicle from a local dealer and immediately had tire issues. Because we have been longtime customers, we took the car to Interstate to have the tires evaluated. Steve and Greg not only evaluated the tires without charging us, they also checked the brakes, oil and filters with recommendations on what needed attention. This exemplary service reinforced our trust in their service for all our cars.

KD
KATHY D.
Auburn, WA
09/24/2018
Great and Trustworthy service
I always bring my cars to Interstate Tires in Burien because they communicate clearly with me and never do unnecessary work. To me trust is the greatest attribute, but it should also be known that the workmanship is exceptional.

STEVE B.
09/22/2018
Great service.
I came in on Wednesday to inquire about getting some work done and was able to have the work done on Thursday.

KAROLEE S.
09/21/2018
great trustworthy service
I have been using Interstate Tire for over 15 years (or more).......GREAT service! HONEST!!! Will not take my Honda pilot anywhere else.