EG
ED G.
06/19/2019
Brakes
Interstate Tire has always provided topnotch care and service { I've been going there since the late 60's } , this time was for front brakes. Their services are always on time, at the price quoted. I will be back anytime I need brakes or ???
Thanks, Ed Giboney

CAROLE B.
06/18/2019
Trusted and Reliable
I'm happy there is an honest and able auto repair business locally. They take great care of my vehicles.

SL
SHARI L.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
06/17/2019
AWESOME
Great guys - honest, reliable service.

ROBERT H.
06/12/2019
Steve & his Crew
Once you find a place you trust you keep going back. BOB has always be pleased with any work you've ever did big or small. We really appreciate you guys Alot 4hank you so much
ROBERT & Mary Harms

TOM B.
Cadillac Escalade
06/12/2019
“Best auto repair in Burien”
These guys always have gone the extra mile for me! I would not hesitate to recommend them for anything associated with a car repair!

SO
SHERRY O.
Renton, WA
Honda Civic Si
06/11/2019
Old Fashioned Service
Steve and his crew always take great care of me and my Honda. It's heartwarming to have old-fashioned honest service with a smile or a laugh.

PN
Phillip N.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Phillip said the service at this business is good and prompt. He stated he has never had any trouble with them.

PY
PAUL Y.
06/07/2019
Friendly, upfront on work that needs to be done.
Tells you what needs to be done. gives you the prices on parts and the cost of labor, The estimate was right on, there was no changes on the final bill. They let you know if something will need work soon, in my case the front brakes will need new pads in about 5-6000 miles. The only thing I would have liked them to do was lock my vehicle while it was sitting behind their shop.

JOHN K.
Acura MDX
06/07/2019
I have been going hear since the shop first opened many years ago. Always good service.

CP
CINDY P.
Renton, WA
06/05/2019
Honesty
Been going to Interstate for years . If Steve says you need it then you need it . But he will also tell you , there is a lot of miles left on your tires , brakes etc. I even had one of the mechanics give me a twenty $ that he found when working under my dash, how refreshing. Nice group of guys . Keep up the good work gang! 😍ps I think a Sr discount would be a plus!

James P.
Brinnon, WA
GMC Envoy
06/04/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff are the best. They take care of him, they're timely, and know exactly what they're doing. They don't run him around and are honest people.

05/31/2019
They have been taking care of our cars for 30 years. Turnover of employees is not noticeable which means they know my cars.

BTW - I gave a score of 4 stars, but would have given 5 stars if they ran the car through a car wash etc..

BETTIE M.
Federal Way, WA
05/29/2019
Service and price are great
Here for brake job ,they checked first to make sure I needed them and I did and I was happy with their service and price.

BUD M.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/29/2019
service. All the employes are very friendly
always very helpful

Tonio S.
Moxee, WA
Subaru Legacy
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Tonio said the business informed him what was wrong and gave him options on what to do.

JU
JOHN U.
Acura MDX
05/25/2019
Prompt, courteous service!
This is one of our community’s best businesses.

PN
PEGGY N.
Buick LeSabre
05/24/2019
Dependable
As always, Steve and his crew provided excellent service.

ROBERTA B.
05/23/2019
Always provides good service!
They always let me know what is needed and offers suggestions that don’t hurt my wallet. Explains what needs to be done and the why and how to prevent it. I’ve had 2 SUVs and they are the only place I let work on my vehicles.

SUSAN C.
Kia Rondo
05/20/2019
very accommodating.
Always tells it like it is and the costs.

MARGARET L.
Ford Edge
05/20/2019
Efficient Oil Change
They make the check in process so welcoming and do fantastic work. I had a body work they could not fix but offered several resources.