MA
MICHAEL A.
01/24/2021
Honest people honest work
Steve the owner is a stand up guy. Always gives honest quotes and prices. Both my wife snd I couldn’t be happier with the quality of service. Always communicative and on time. I was referred to First Interstate from my neighbor and am glad he made the recommendation.

SU
SHANE U.
Buick Enclave
01/23/2021
Another repair in the books!
I can’t rant and rave enough about the quality of workmanship, the customer service and the detail to somebody’s busy schedule!!
Whenever I need a repair or an oil change they’ve got my best interest!!
Thanks again!!

OD
Oscar D.
Washington
BMW Z4
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Oscar said the business has always done a good job.

Doug B.
Lincoln Navigator
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Doug said the staff are always really good.

SE
Always excellent work. We really appreciate it. Thank you

PS
Patty S.
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Patty said she likes them. They are quick and honest.

BT
BRET T.
Federal Way, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
01/20/2021
They are for me
The guys at Interstate Tire are there for me. I love that I can trust them to accomplish the work I need and inform me of work I do not need yet. In addition to that, they reminded me of my coupon to save a little cash as well. They do a great job and deserve my ongoing service.

JEAN G.
Eatonville, WA
Acura RDX
01/19/2021
Best Guys to trust with ur car
These guys are the best. Very knowledgeable about your vehicle, honest, and trust worthy

Been going her for car service since 1983

Never disappoints!

LINDA S.
Federal Way, WA
GMC Envoy
01/19/2021
Fast, Friendly, and Excellent Service
I took my truck in to correct some bad and unacceptable work done by another mechanic. The work was corrected and they went above and beyond the call of duty. I was very unhappy when I went there and I am very happy with the work done. I recommend Interstate Automotive to anyone looking for trustworthy mechanics with good customer service.

SR

LW
LARRY W.
Subaru Crosstrek
01/16/2021
Friendly, Professional on time auto repair
I started bringing my vehicles to Interstate Auto on the recommendation of a long time friend about six months ago. At first I started with small jobs, but after the second big job, I have made Interstate Auto my choice for most of my auto repair work. Steve, Greg and the entire team are good people and very knowledgeable. Most importantly is that their costs are reasonable and they almost always have my vehicles ready when promised.

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/15/2021
Good dudes
Did what they said they would...did it right...

GMC Acadia
Amazing service!!!
We have always had excellent service at Interstate Tire! Today was the best because they saved us so much money by shopping around to get us a great price on new tires!!!! We will be back!!!

Nissan Rogue
Thank you Interstate!
After another shop gave me an astronomical estimate, Interstate fixed their errors, found that I was not in need of over $2500 in labor/parts.
The guys at Interstate were honest, knowledgeable, understanding and professional. I’m now a loyal customer. Thank you Interstate!

MATT S.
GMC Pickup
Great work.
Great work. Old truck runs like a dream!