4.6

Latest Review 12 minutes ago

02/18/2020
Awesome friendly service!
Awesome friendly service! John took time to listen to our needs and executed the deal within 1 hour.

Kahului, HI
Chevrolet Colorado
02/17/2020
fast, friendly, and was able to get me the best possible rate
in and out in less than a few hours with the truck i wanted. able to work with me to get the best possible deal. great customer service.

SG
SONYA G.
02/17/2020
Cassandra was accommodating, considerate and gets the job done! Best ever!

02/15/2020
Service department
My experience with Sami was a greet one. I’m so happy with my decision to get my crv, the people at island Honda have always been very friendly.

02/15/2020
Exceptional Customer Service Experience!
Team Island Honda continues to excel, always making me feel like they care about me as a person. John from Parts quoted me prices and made me aware all the parts were in stock (12 year old vehicle), Kimberley setting up my appointment, Rita with a smile and wishing everyone a Happy Valentines Day, and Sami explaining my vehicle repairs and additional concerns on the vehicle that need to be addressed. ISLAND HONDA is the role model for how a Dealership should treat their customers!

JEANELLE C.
Casi
Casi is great! She talked us through everything without having any questions to ask because she covered it all :)

AN
ALEXANDER N.
Wailuku, HI
Honda HR-V
02/14/2020
Vehicle Purchase was the most Amazing feeling with Island Honda Maui, with Drew, Khem and Lincoln
John and I (Alyka) Nakoa-Clark wanted you all to know what we felt today in trying to purchase a vehicle. Drew, Khem and Lincoln made us feel so Welcome from the time we walked into your doors here on Maui to the time we left (with a Vehicle). With all our experiences dealing with Car Dealers, we truly can say that Island Honda Maui made it less stressful, more Welcoming, Supportive, and beyond. They all worked with us to get us into a Very Needed Car. Mahalo.

AD
ANTONIO D.
Smooth operations
Excellent customers service

HS
HANNAH S.
Kevin is the best!!
I have bought two vehicles at Island Honda with Kevin Molloy. His customer service goes above and beyond. He really pays attention to exactly what you want out of a vehicle, and genuinely cares and wants to get you the car you want, not push you to the most expensive price tag like most sales people at other dealerships. Everyone I've encountered working at Island Honda has been incredibly helpful and with a smile on their face. Sales and Service all around great experience if you are buying a car on Maui!

JUDIE B.
Kahului, HI
Friendly informative salesperson
Having a salesperson like Jake Kealoha who was helpful,informative and full of aloha

02/13/2020
Fast and friendly service
I love my Honda and the service at Island Honda has always been great to me. It's easy, timely, and hassle free. Thank you!

SO
SHAREN O.
02/12/2020
the service reception was excellent
Very pleasant lady receptionist that fit me right in without an appointment.
The B 13 service took an hour. I was pleased!

WR
WILLA R.
02/12/2020
Heui Enos was most helpful, efficient and pleasant to work with this morning WR
See above! Sign my review as "WR"

Honda Ridgeline
great salespeople
Easy to work with, great vehicles.

DANIELLE B.
Honda Civic Coupe
good experience
It went well usual. One hiccup was when I was charged for the mirror replacement part and I explained I was told when they ordered it that it was under warranty. I was driving and hit a bump and popped off. Weird.

Anyway all is good.