Overall Rating 4.8918908/5Overall Rating 4.8918908/5Overall Rating 4.8918908/5Overall Rating 4.8918908/5rating 4.8918908
Overall Rating 2.21622/5Overall Rating 2.21622/5rating 2.21622rating 2.21622rating 2.21622

CG
Cathy G.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Quickly in and out. No hidden charges.

John C.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Was easy to make service appointment. They took my car into shop on time. Provided service quickly; performing recommended service and some additional items I wanted them to look into. They identified a manufactures updated that I was unaware of and even provided me with a discount towards an oil & filter change, that I didn’t even request,. The receptionist was very sweet and took the time to thoroughly explain the service provided.

DE
Doaa E.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Best service
Best service and professional team

Kathryn M.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very accommodating and helpful. Always a pleasure.

PD
Patrick D.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
01/16/2019 Category: Service
The people are awesome
Jackie was a pleasure to work with. She made a new and scary process, insurance claim body work, a breeze. She took care of everything and answered ally questions. I will be returning for all my service and new car purchases.
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your review of your most recent visit to Island Hyundai. We always strive to provide exceptional service and are happy to hear when we have met those goals. We appreciate your business and look forward to being able to service your car in the future. Thank you again and have a great week.

Romeo M.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Attention to customer concerns
Great service, and thoughtful amenities.
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Good Morning thank you for the kind feed back, we greatly appreciate your time and business. have a great day and we shall see you again the in future.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/14/2019 Category: Service
The serviceman named Jimmy make me feel at ease as he certainly knew his stuff regarding my car.
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Good Morning, thank you for the great feed back, we hope to service your vehicle again in the future. thank you for trusting in us. have a great day, and a wonderful weekend.

John B.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service definitely would return
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Hello there good morning, thank you for the great feed back. we hope to service your vehicle again in the future. have a great week!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
Love being able to have an early appointment and wait for the car to be ready. It is nice they have food and coffee for you in the waiting area also!
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Hello thank you a million for the great feed back and your kind words. we are more then happy to know your experience here was great. Have a good weekend and we hope to see you again in the future.

SR
Sulbey R.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Super friendly staff
Overall happy with with the service and friendly staff.
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your most recent service visit. We always strive to provide exceptional service and love hearing when we have done so. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Thank you agian and we hope you have a great weekend.

NH
Nancy H.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
No good
Bad was told it would take 2 hrs it took over 4 hrs, and I was only informed after 3 hrs and only because they came to speak to another customer. Car was not put back together there was a panel taken off that was not put back on, and the sterling wheel had grease on it!

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking my call earlier. I look forward to your phone call and hopefully being able rectify this situation. This is not the level of service we strive for and would like to make it right.

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people.
Satisfied with the work.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your most recent service visit. We always strive to provide exceptional service and we love hearing when we have done so. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Thank you again and have a great week.

CO
Charles O.
Always impressed

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your most recent service visit. We always strive to provide exceptional service and love hearing when we do. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Thank you again and have a great week.

ED
Eileen D.
Jackie was awesome.
Service consultant Jackie was all about customer service. She did my intake, called me when my vehicle was ready. When I arrived it was a little busy at the counter, she invited me to have a seat and as soon as things were under control at the counter, she came and got me so I could pay for my service and be on my way. I truly felt like she was “ my personal consultant”. You truly have a loyal, dedicated employee who makes your brand and that dealership shine. Oh, by the way not my first dealings with her, she is always on point! Wish I could give her more stars! ⭐️ x100!!! I truly believe people who go above and beyond should be recognized for their outstanding service. Please make sure Miss Jackie knows about this review. Thank you again!
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review of your recent service visit. We too love Jackie and think that she offers the highest level of customer service. We are glad that every visit you had with Jackie was of the highest quality. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Thank you again and have a great week.

Jennifer C.
2004 Hyundai Accent
Best Service
I've been using Island Hyundai Service for more than 20 years. Service staff are always friendly, professional, and knowledgeable.
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Good Afternoon, thank you for the kinda feed back. We hope you have a great week and a safe weekend.

Perfect service
Perfect service
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Good Morning, thank you for the great feed back. We hope to see you again for your next visit. Have a great week.

NF
Norma F.
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service delivered in a friendly manner.
I came in for a routine service appointment. In addition to the basic oil change, diagnostics revealed the car needed a tire rotation (one of the tires had a slow leak) and the fuel injection system needed maintenance. All was taken care of in a couple of hours and I was on my way. I wanted to test drive the Kona and, although I had no prior appointment, the sales staff arranged for me to do that while I was waiting to get my car serviced. I had a really good experience at the dealership that morning.
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Why Hello there! i can't thank you enough for the outstanding feed back. Thank you a million.

NM