Overall Rating 4.8709684/5Overall Rating 4.8709684/5Overall Rating 4.8709684/5Overall Rating 4.8709684/5rating 4.8709684
Overall Rating 2.23333/5Overall Rating 2.23333/5rating 2.23333rating 2.23333rating 2.23333

07/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service representatives and top-notch work
The staff at the Hyundai service department in Staten Island are courteous, helpful and professional. They treat each customer with the utmost concern to resolve each and every issue with one's automobile, and they make one feel comfortable there while waiting.

07/18/2018 Category: Service
Too crowded and too many cars at the same time.
The appointment on both times I have been there was not adhered to
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Good Afternoon, Just wanted to thank you for filling out our survey we greatly appreciate your time and business, i will direct your information to my service manager and he will be in contact with you.

Cicily H.
fast and dependable service
i would recommend
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Good Morning, my team and i would love to thank you for filling out our survey and giving us a great score, We hope to service your vehicle again in the future. Have a great rest of the week.

AC
Anthony C.
service
Excellent customer service. Nothing but great things to say about management and staff. I wouldn't service my Hyundai anywhere else!!

Good Morning,

My team and i would like to thank you for your time and business aslo for the wonderful feed back, we greatly appreciate it, we hope to see you soon have a good rest of your week.

?
Fast and courteous
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

My team and i would like to thank you for your time and business also for the wonderful feed back, we greatly appreciate it, we hope to see you soon have a good rest of your week.

07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great and fast!

Kristina S.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Great service, thank you..
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Good Morning! My team and i are very happy to see we met your needs and satisfied you in servicing your vehicle, we hope to see you again in the future, thank you for the great feed back.

PV
Patricia V.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Service at Island Hyundai
I always service my car at Island Hyundai. I do a lot of driving and put a lot of mileage on my cars. I need a car that I can take at a minute notice to any destination in the 50 states.
I feel because my cars at always well maintain I can do this. Also I did not mention that my last car which was a 2006 Hyundai Sonata had over 200,000 miles on it and it still was in excellent condition when I gave it up. That car was only serviced at this Hyundai dealership.
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

- Good Morning, My team and i would like to thank you for your time and business, Also for the out great feed back, My team and i are very happy to see we met your needs and satisfied you in servicing your vehicle, we hope to see you again in the future, thank you have a great rest of your week.

GB
George B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/15/2018 Category: Service
repair
repair
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Good Morning, We just wanted to thank you for the great scoring on the survey, that only means we did our job in servicing your vehicle, we hope to see you again for your next visit. Thank you and have a great rest of your week.

Sevil M.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Service With a Smile
Had an unusual sound coming from the front wheels and headed right in for a service check. Without an appointment we were taken without question. Service with a smile as always. Jim is an absolute asset to Hyundai. He was very helpful with explaining everything about the reason and solution to our problem. Wouldn't even think about servicing our car elsewhere.

Service was pleasant,
Service took altittle longer than I expected
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Good Morning, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, Your visit was for maintenance and an AC concern. Those concerns can take some time to do, we try our best to get the job done the right way. we apologize for any inconvenience with the wait time. We hope to see you again for your next service appointment, thank you again and have a great weekend.

Stephanie S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/12/2018 Category: Service
The people who work there.
Jimmy Morrison understood my problem and handled it with terrific professionalism.
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

- Good Morning, My team and i would like to thank you for your time and business, Also for the great feed back, My team and i are very happy to see we met your needs and satisfied you in servicing your vehicle, we hope to see you again in the future, thank you have a great weekend.

AJ
Artana J.
Hyundai.
Fast service, very friendly and polite staff.

NF
Norma F.
Efficient and friendly service
I was taken at the time of my appointment. Service needs were discussed at the desk. I then waited in the waiting room until service was performed in a timely fashion. Then the car, freshly washed, was delivered to me and I got on my way. All staff I dealt with were friendly and helpful.

Efficient and friendly service
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Good Morning, Just wanted to thank you for filling out our survey we greatly appreciate your time and business, I reached out this morning and called you to see where we somehow failed in our process of servicing your vehicle. please give me a call at your earliest convenience Thank you.

AL
Alicia L.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast service. Friendly Staff.

VA
Vincent A.
Saint James, NY
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and inspection service remended a package for the oil change and tire rotation I saved a few dollars thank you Bruce

EC
Evelyn C.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very courteous.
I was very satisfied.

Janine G.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent review. Very friendly and didn't have to wait long.

MV

NA
Najib A.
Pottstown, PA
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Island Hyundai is the place to visit
After I had an issue with the screen on my car , I made an appointment with Island Hyundai in Staten Island . Bruce the service adviser was nice and professional and promised to order a new screen . 2 days later I had a call from him that the part came in and right away I brought the car in . They installed a new screen and now everything is great . It seems like the other screen was defective or had some sort of issues . It was all covered and still under warranty and I'm glad I took the car to these guys in Staten Island . Now whenever I need service or anything for my car , Island Hyundai will be always my choice . And of course I will always recommend Hyundai to my friends and whoever is shopping for a good car
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

- Good Morning, My team and i would like to thank you for your time and business, Also for the out standing feed back, My team and i are very happy to see we met your needs and satisfied you in servicing your vehicle, we hope to see you again in the future, thank you have a great rest of your week.