Overall Rating 4.8974377/5Overall Rating 4.8974377/5Overall Rating 4.8974377/5Overall Rating 4.8974377/5rating 4.8974377
Overall Rating 2.20513/5Overall Rating 2.20513/5rating 2.20513rating 2.20513rating 2.20513

CP
Carmine P.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
professional dealings in sales and Service
This is my 17th Hyundai I have purchased and Leased, I think that says it all

AK
Anthony K.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Service center is excellent
Great service center. Staff is thorough and friendly.

CE
Cordell E.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Nice
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Good day, thank you for the time and business, We notice your rating was not a 5 star scoring, if there is something we can do to make your next visit a greater one just lets us know how. We hope to see to see you again for your next service.

Ann S.
Courtesy
I was a little apprentice but was put at easy immediatel
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Good Afternoon thank you for the feed back, I hope we can keep servicing your vehicle in the future. Have a great weekend!

local dealer
Yes Island Hyundai resolved my problem.I was a little upset when I wrote the first review.Will go back for service and buy another car there.

Local dealer
will not return for service,
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Good morning thank you giving me a call back and understanding what went wrong. We all great appreciate you and your business. Like our conversation i will keep all information for your next visit here to Island Hyundai. Have a great Weekend!

Dawn B.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Spot on service
Stress free scheduled maintenance every time I go , Jackie is a gem at the service counter thanks because I've had horrible experiences in the past with other dealerships.
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Good Afternoon thank you for the great feed back we hope to keep seeing you again for your next visit.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent, efficient, friendly and Fast Service and Sales Departments!.
Outstanding Experiences each time I’ve brought both of my cars in for servicing.
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Good afternoon thank you for the great feed back. We hope to see you again for your next visit. Have a great day.

EK
Eugene K.
First Service and recall
Staff was extremely courteous and attentive, and my wait was not too long
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Hi there and thank you for the feed back regrading your visit here. When your ready for your next service please give us a call. Thank you and have a great day.

FP
Frank P.
Great Experience
Even though I have to pay a 13.00 toll from Brooklyn to Staten Island, it is worth the trip. What nice, honest people, not like the Brooklyn Dealers that lie to your face and make you feel like they are doing you a favor. Thank you for being honest and making the trip worth it.
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Good morning, We can't thank you enough for the great feed back. We hope to see you again and again for your services. Have a great day!

Joseph K.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service and excellent customer service
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Hello there thank you for the great feed back! Hope to see you soon.

Pembroke Pines, FL
2003 Hyundai Sonata
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Manger not experienced
Would never go back to u guys
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey, unfortunately our technician could not complete Recall Code 089 Front Sub frame corr. Because the frame was damage and was unable to be completed. Thank you and have a great day!

DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Hi Nr. Silberberg,
As explained to you it was impossible to replace your sugframe while your front frame was bent and out of alignment. As you stated you work in a bodyshop so we recommend you to repair the front radiator support and front end then bring it back for subframe replacement as part of your recall. Very unfair you giving us a low score when it was impossible to help you at this moment with the condition of your vehicle.

Dante Lopez
Service manager
718-727-2277
Dlopez@islandautogroup.com

Joanne G.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
I went to Hyundai so that they could fix my car. I had great service and the people are very friendly there
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Hi Good Morning, Thank you for the great feed back! We hope to see you again for your next service. When your ready just give us a call. Have great start to your week.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Efficient
Such a pleasure to deal with in every aspect. Extremely accommodating as far as when I needed the car brought in and time I needed it picked up. Service was great!!!
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Hello there and thank you for the outstanding feed back, We hope to keep serving you with great service. Have a great weekend.

04/11/2019 Category: Service
To the point and fast service
First time to go there. They were fast and to the point. Fixed my recall issues and had my Vechicle back in about 2 hours.
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Good morning, thank you for the great feed back, We hope to have gained a new friend within you and your vehicle, Let us know when your ready for your next visit. Have a great weekend.

Bradley H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
N/A
N/A. I have no feedback
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Good afternoon thank you for the high scoring we hope to see you again for your next repair. Have a great weekend.

Micheal D.
Service Reps
Just to let you know that The Service People are Amazing to be a part of
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Hi there, thank you for the great comment on our service dept, We all hope to see you again in the future for your next service.

CL
Clemenceau L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2019 Category: Service
The folks were receptive and provided direction on next stage of service.
Customer should be a part of the servicing process if they want to.
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Good morning, We welcome all feed back, thank you for your time and business We hope we can make your next visit more satisfying. Have a great day and a better weekend.

ES
Evet S.
Baldwin, NY
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Pretty Damn Quick
It’s always pleasure come here unfortunately I couldn’t get loaner car this time.
My car was finished next day before 9:30am
I dropped it off by 5pm
Mind you I live in Long Island and come Staten Island
Top Notch
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Hello there thank you for the great feed back, We apologize we couldn't accommodate you with a loaner vehicle at this time. Thank you for understanding! We hope to still see you for your next visit.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent Customer Service
The hyundai service department provides professional, speedy, and efficient service. Amazing overall!
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Hello and thank you for the great feed back, See you for your next maintenance visit.

Jesus R.
The service
Very good
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Good afternoon thank you for the kind words, My team and i are happy to see your visit here was a great experience. We hope to see you again in the near future.