Overall Rating 4.88889/5Overall Rating 4.88889/5Overall Rating 4.88889/5Overall Rating 4.88889/5rating 4.88889
Overall Rating 2.25714/5Overall Rating 2.25714/5rating 2.25714rating 2.25714rating 2.25714

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Overall Good Experience
My experience was better than expected. The guy I dealt with (forgot his name) in the write up area was very nice and more importantly honest. The waiting area is tiny, although I am a bit biased as my last dealership was Lexus of Edison. The parking is nil, but expected as it is on Hylan. The only thing that annoyed me was.. my car was done and it was sitting there. Other than that... great experience. Even got a coupon for a carwash.
Thanks!
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Good Morning, Thank you for your kind words, when the vehicles are done and washed the car wash gentleman park the vehicles outside, so that the technician can flag there work and hand the advisor the paperwork. Once the paper work gets filled out the advisor will give you a call or look for you in the waiting room. We hope to see you again in the future have a great day.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Inspection and oil change
No complaints here!! Service was great and it took no time at all.
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to answer our short survey, we greatly appreciate it. Have a great start to your week.

It's ok
The old lady is rude
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Good Morning, thank you for your time and for allowing us to check your vehicle for your concerns.I'm sorry if you feel our service advisor was rude, our concern was for your front brakes, i will have my service manger give you a call so we can hopefully change your mind about coming to us in the future. thank you again and have a great and safe weekend.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
excellent service
great service
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Good Morning Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle, we love the great feed back, have a happy and safe weekend.
Hope to see you again in the future for your next maintenance.

TD
Thomas D.
Palm Harbor, FL
Quick
Quick

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very friendly staff
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Good morning, we are 1# in the eastern region with great customer satisfaction, we hope to see you again in the future for all your maintenance services, have a great day!

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance and detailing in less than 3 hours?!? Excellent work, and great service. Definitely my new home for service.
😊
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Good Morning, Thank you for the great feed back, welcome to the family :). see you soon for your next maintenance visit.

CK
Catherine K.
Oil Change/Inspection
Great service. Travel there from Brooklyn
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Hello there, thank you for the kind words, we appreciate a million your time and business and for traveling from a different borough.

Katie B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was so nice and helpful.
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Good Morning, Thank you for the opportunity to serve you, we look forward to handling any future needs or wants.

Dennis M.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Dropped the car off went back two hours later car was done.
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Hi there, Good morning and a big thank you for the great scoring, everyone here at Island Hyundai Service Dept are thrilled we made your visit a happy one, we hope to see you again for your next maintenance date.

HL
Helen L.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
HYUNDAI
Never a long wait friendly and efficient
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Good Morning, Thank you for your kind words, we try our best to work in a orderly fashion and even tho we don't mind your company we would like you to enjoy the rest of your day :)
thank you again see you soon.

MO
Marlene O.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Their clean offices and excellent staff
The staff are excellent. My service person Jackie was extremely helpful.
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Good Morning, thank you for your overall experience top score on our survey, we hope to see you again for your repair or for a simple oil change what ever you need my team is here.

CD
Carl D.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Great work
To start I must say that I appreciate the efficiency and work this shop does. They diagnose the problems accurately and make repairs in a timely manner. Thanks for all your help Island Hyundai.
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Hi There Good afternoon, thanks for the great scoring on our survey, glad to see you was happy with our performance. we hope to see you again soon.

YP
Yvonne P.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with service
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

- Good Morning, My team and I would like to thank you for your time and business, Also for the great feed back, we are very happy to see we met your needs and satisfied you in servicing your vehicle, we hope to see you again in the future, thank you.

DE
Doaa E.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent help
Excellent help
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Hello There,  My team and I are very happy to see we met your needs and satisfied you in servicing your vehicle, we hope to see you again in the future, thank you for the great feed back.

James C.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
Excellent friendly professional staff... they promised an hour wait and kept it. Also ordered a fob for my key. They are very well organized...the car lives up to my expectations except for mpg.... I averaged 17 mpg on last week's filll up, not even close to the advertisements..... my 1997 six cylinder Mercury got 22 mpg on the Island....
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Well Good Morning, thank you a million for the great feed back.
I will Have your Advisor look into that for you, and then give you a call, we hope to see you again in the future, have a great week.

KD
Kelly D.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Well Organized great super fast service. Jeanne at the front is super helpful and nice.
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Good Morning, thank you for the great feed back, we hope to see you again here at Island Hyundai, hope you have a great start to your week.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/02/2018 Category: Service
taken on scheduled time and ready at time specified
Friendly and courteous staff
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Hello There, Good Morning and thank you for taking the time to answer our short survey, we greatly appreciate your feed back and hope to see you again in the future for your next maintenance appointment.

MY
Michael Y.
2017 Hyundai Azera
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Love my Azera and the guys at Island
This is my 3rd Hyundai from Island (two Sonatas and the current Azera). The car is great and every time I come to the service department they treats you with respect and courtesy. I service my wife Kia Sorento at this location too (Third Kia from Island).
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Good Morning, thank you for the great feed back from your visit here at Island, we hope to see you again in the future, seems our family has expended :) and we just love it!, Have a great day.

ES
Enzo S.
West Chester, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/30/2018 Category: Service
STATEN ISLAND HYUNDAI - THE BEST SERVICE DEPARTMENT - KUDOS TO JESSICA SANIOR/871 AND DANTE LOPEZ - SERVICE DIRECTOR
Jessica and Dante could not have been anything less than wonderful and great. The best customer service, caring, supportive and most especially went up and beyond the norm. Please make sure they are rewarded. We just wish that our experience with Hyundai's Customer Care Department, Hyundai's Case Manager, Cheona and our dealership in Pennsylvania were half as great as Jessica and Dante have been. If we lived in New York, we would 100 percent return to Island Hyundai in a NY minute - since we need to purchase another car. Unfortunately for us we live in Pennsylvania and will no longer consider another Hyundai vehicle based on our horrible experience with Colonial Hyundai in Downingtown, PA and the unprofessional crew at Hyundai's Customer Care Center as well as the lack of response from Cheona, our Customer Case Manager.

With all that said, I would most definitely recommend Island Hyundai to everyone. Jessica and Dante took care of us and were a delight to interact with.
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Hello There Good Morning, Thank you a million for the out standing feed back we can't thank you enough for your kind word's, we hope to see you again in the future, if you ever need answers to any questions or concerns you might have pleases don't hesitate to give us a call.