Overall Rating 4.9047586/5Overall Rating 4.9047586/5Overall Rating 4.9047586/5Overall Rating 4.9047586/5rating 4.9047586
Overall Rating 2.25581/5Overall Rating 2.25581/5rating 2.25581rating 2.25581rating 2.25581

WH
William H.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
customer service
Bruce Did A Great Job. So Did Michael.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your recent service visit. We appreciate you taking time to respond to the survey. As always it was our pleaseure to serve you and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Thank you so much for your business and your kind words regarding our staff. Have a great day.

Micheal D.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Reps
This Location has the Best Service Techs and Office Personnel that I've been to in the past years
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your most recent service visit. We appreciate you taking time to respond to the survey. As always it was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Thank you again for your business and have a great day.

Stephanie S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service from service dept person Jimmy.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Good Evening,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review of your most recent service visit. We appreciate you taking time to repsond to the survey. As always it is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to service your vehicle in the future. Thank you again and have a great week.

Maria B.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review of your most recent service visit. We appreciate you taking time to respond to the survey. As always it is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Thank you again.

KD
Kim D.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
I got my car serviced on November 1st and I received excellent service. The woman behind the desk was very pleasant as well as the man who I first came in contact with. I had a recall and I did the 7500 mile service on my car so I left it there. It only took a few hours. When I return to Hyundai the man that I had seen when I dropped my car off brought my car to me which I thought was very nice.

Jennifer S.
11/09/2019
Tire issue
I brought my car into dealership because I was told by a tire repair shop that I had a rip in my tire and needed a new tire. I was shown a tire at the tire repair shop with a tear in it near the rim.
Within a half hour of dropping off my car I received a phone call that my tire was fine the air valve was loose. They even went the extra mile and texted me pictures to re assure me that my tire was fine.
A very positive and honest experience by Krystal she went above and beyond her job.

FG
Frank G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service staff and turnaround time for completion of service.

Roy B.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service on my 2017 Elantra
Bruce is a great service person to deal with
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your most recent service visit. We appreciate you taking time to respond to the survey. We think Bruce is great and we are glad that you do too. Thank you again and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

HZ
Haytham Z.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Expensive service
The service was satisfactory as a quality, however, it took a long time and was very expensive.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Good morning thank you for answering my phone call and accepting to rescore have a great day and thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Meh....
Iphone charging/Aux cable stolen from while in service. Minor in terms of inconvenience and cost, but when they are charging $600 for one new brake caliper and resurfacing of rotors, it adds insult to injury.
Also, speaks to type of employees employed.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Good morning I tried to call you and rectify the situation this morning but was unable to contact you, please give me a call at your convenience.

NC
Ntion C.
Ronkonkoma, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Krystal did an amazing job. Smart, reliable, understanding. Anything I didn’t understand, she helped break it down again. Definitely will get my service down there again.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your most recent service visit. We think Krystal is great and we are so happy to hear that you thought so too. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again soon. Thank you again and have a great day.

TG
Theresa G.
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Colin.
Everyone that works there are so nice and caring and friendly. I have always been treated with respect. Recently a very nice gentleman by the name Colin was so helpful and treated me so nice. I only had a inspection done and I was out of there so quickly. He told me to get a cup of coffee and relax and I will be out of there soon and that was the truth. The coffee set up is good too

Good Morning,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your recent survey. We are so happy to hear your pleasant words about Colin, we think he does a great job and are happy to hear that you thought so too. We appreciate you taking time to respond to the survey. As always we appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Stanley M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/25/2019 Category: Service
This is my 3rd car from this dealer. Service. Great.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your recent service visit. We appreciate you taking time to respond to the survey. As always we appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Thank you again and have a great day.

TH
Timothy H.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Courteous staff
Staff was extremely helpful and the service went smooth
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review of your most recent service visit. We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey. As always we appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Thank you again and have a great day.

10/24/2019 Category: Service
Easy to get an appointment. Staff and maintenance crew are courteous and respectful,
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Robert M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Service completed as promised, courteous staff, clean facility and waiting area.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your most recent service visit. We appreciate you taking time to respond to the survey. As always we appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Thank you again and have a great day.

EG
Eric G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great experience
Friendly staff. Did not take long for the service to be completed

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your most service visit. We appreciate you taking the time to respond to the survey. As always we appreciate your business and look forward to being able to service your vehicle in the future. Thank you again and have a great day.

David S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Very good service, friendly staff
Professional and fast service

David S.
It was fine

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. We appreciate all feedback from our customers and would have loved to hear exactly where we missed the mark during your recent service visit. 3 stars is not the level of service that we strive to provide and do hope that you return for your next service visit so that we may provide you with the 5 star service that you deserve. As always we appreciate your business and hope to see you soon. Thank you again and have a great day.

DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for taking our phone call earlier today and accepting our apologies and thank you for giving us a second chance.

10/21/2019 Category: Service
local dealer
great service

Ann M.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast service, clean waiting area
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your most recent service visit. We appreciate you taking the time to respond to the survey. As always it is a pleasure to serve you. Thank you again and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Have a great say.