John A.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/21/2020 Category: Service
excellent service
addressed concerns, diagnosis, parts ordered, parts installed. warranty excellent.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Good Morning,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your most recent service visit. We appreciate you taking the time to respond to the survey. As always it was our pleasure to serve you and we look forwrd to servicing your vehicle in the future. Thank you again and have a great day.

IL
Irwin L.
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/20/2020 Category: Service
All services were completed without any issues friendly and professional service writers.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your most recent service visit. We appreciate you taking the time to respond to the survey. As always it was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Thank you and have a great day.

02/17/2020 Category: Service
Bruce the service rep was great!

Good Morning,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your recent service visit. We appreciate you taking the time to respond to the survey. As always it was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Thank you again and have a great day!

Roseanna S.
02/16/2020 Category: Service
A nice team
I look forward to having my car service done here. I have had two inspections done and all the reps are sooooo courteous; representing the brand with a high level of professionalism. I believe I can trust this team to care for my 2018 Hyundai when the need arise.

LG
Leonard G.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Enjoying to go for service there. They providevVery friendly and professional atmosphere.

Jane R.
02/13/2020
TERRIBLE SERVICE REP
First he forgot I was waiting for my car after routine maintenance. He sent a text to my daughter who was out of town to come pick up her car. MY CAR. Confused the two cars..
Then as I was paying he offhandedly mentioned that my throttle was dirty and needed to be cleaned. No offer of service! Made it sound like I needed a car wash! I am not a car expert and had no idea what a throttle was or is. Come to find out if I don't take immediate action I could kill my car. Have been driving car for almost a month because of my ignorance and his lack of urgency.
Will NEVER deal with this person again. Actually am reconsidering my relationship with this service center.
I am an older woman who depends on those around me to advise me of necessary repairs. I am not a car mechanic or enthusiast with a knowledge of cars. That is why I take it in to a service center.
BE CAREFUL WHO YOU DEAL WITH! ASK QUESTIONS!
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Hi Ms. Richmond,
Some how I can not find any information on your last visit. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience to discuss this matter

02/12/2020 Category: Service
They had my vehicle in and out. Great service and knowledgeable staff.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your recent service visit. We appreciate you taking the time to respond to the survey. As always it was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Thank you again and have a great day.

02/08/2020 Category: Service
Costumer Satisfaction Is Island's Goal
The staff at Island Hyundai are professional and courteous. They really make you feel at home and do ensure that you are satisfied with your repair. Also customer satisfaction seems to be their motto.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review of your most recent service visit. We appreciate you taking the time to respond to the survey. As always it was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to servicing your NEW Tuscon. Thank you again and see you soon.

AD
Anthony D.
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Anthony D
Always fast service and Krystal service advisor is outstanding and very knowledgeable about her job pleasure to work with.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for 5 star review of your most recent service visit. We appreciate you taking the time to respond to the survey. As always it was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Thank you again and have a great day.

John P.

01/30/2020 Category: Service
great service
Excellent staff and techs
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review of your most recent service visit. We appreciate you taking the time to respond to the survey. As always it is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Thank you again and have a great day.

Christine B.
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Professional and Friendly Staff
Service advisors provide excellent customer service.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

MI
Mohammad I.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/21/2020 Category: Service
The best in service
I will give them 5 stars for service
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review of your most recent service visit. We appreciate you taking the time to respond to the survey. As always it was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to servicing you vehicle in the future. Thank you again and have a great day.

FC
Frank C.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service!
Bruce is very friendly, it's nice they provide bagels and coffee while you wait
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for 5 star review of your most recent service visit. We appreciate you taking the time to respond to the survey. As always it is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again and have a great day.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2020 Category: Service
No surprises
Recall on car. No other surprises.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. We appreciate any feedback as it helps our staff to continously grow and improve. It appears as though we fell just short of providing you with a 5 star service experience. We hope that you'll return to us and give us an opportunity to provide you with the 5 star service you truly deserve.