Overall Rating 4.8947379/5Overall Rating 4.8947379/5Overall Rating 4.8947379/5Overall Rating 4.8947379/5rating 4.8947379
Overall Rating 2.23684/5Overall Rating 2.23684/5rating 2.23684rating 2.23684rating 2.23684

Christine B.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Staff is extremely friendly and courteous. The service they provide to my car is exceptional!

Jose C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Very neet place, all the staff very helpful.
I will always take my car there for service, I was there at 8:30 and out by 9:30 one hour, serviced and wash

Thank you all. jose c

FJ
Frank J.
Brooklyn, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Employees
Employees all work hard to please everyone

Kathleen S.
Customer Service
Staff is very pleasant, heard my concerns and kept to a tight schedule to accommodate me.

HW
Helen W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
service with a smile
Quick and easy. Got everything done in a reasonable time frame. And had a good cup of coffee while I waited.

DN
Dana N.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Very Good Service
I came for service as a walk in and was treated very hospitably by all staff members. Service was good and fast
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Hello and thank you for the great feed back, we greatly appreciate your time and business. Have a great day and we hope to see you again in the future.

FC
Frank C.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Jackie was professional and friendly!! Didn't have to wait long, they even have bagels, coffee, and juice while you wait. Great Job!!
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Hello good afternoon, thank you for answering our short survey and giving us great feed back. We hope to see you again in the future.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Disappointed
Worst Car I haved entire my life .
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Good Morning, My team and i will like to thank you for taking the time to answer our survey on your experience here and i will also like to apologize for the unfortunate event with the vehicle. My team and i understand your frustration is not with our shop but with the product vehicle. I will have the Advisor give you a call and to see how we can change your thoughts on Hyundai.

RQ
Rafael Q.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Bruce was an outstanding professional and assisted me throughout the hole process. Everyone one was helpful and friendly. Thank you.
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

My team and i will like to thank you for the great feed back and we are all very happy to know your experience here was outstanding. have a great weekend!

Awesome!
I went to Island Hyundai for something minor. Well, it wasn’t the car itself. I needed to have a key fob reprogrammed. I was also told I had a recall which they would take care of while I was there. Everyone was very courteous.
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Hi good morning, thank you for the great feed back. My team and i hope to service your vehicle again in the future. If you ever need a oil change or any other maintenance done our website always has coupons :).

CQ
Celeste Q.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Bruce is very kind and knowledgeable
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Hello and thank you a million for the kind feed back, we hope to see you again for your next repair. Have a great weekend.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very nice 👌
Wonderful ❣️
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Good Morning, thank you for the great feed back, my team and i will like to wish you a happy weekend.

ET
Eric T.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
AWESOME Service Every Time
Jessica was extremely friendly and helpful in every aspect of my services
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Good morning, thank you for the great feed back we hope to see you again the future and many more times after that. Have a great day!
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

It is always a pleasure doing business with you!!

Dante Lopez
Service manager
718-727-2277
Dlopez@islandautogroup.com

DF
Donald F.
Friendliest
They are very professional and courteous
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Good afternoon from all of us here at Island Hyundai, we hope to see you again for your next service. Have a great day.

SA
Steven A.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Young lady at desk is super nice and helpful!
Service is always great from start ( at the front desk to check in ) to finish when I get my car back in a timely fashion . It’s always done right and fast ! I seriously don’t even mind bringing my car in for an oil change , it’s that good there! And my car comes out washed as well. Will never buy or lease from anyplace else ever again.
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Hi, hello and thank you for the outstanding the feed back. My team and i are happy to know we made your visit a great experience here at Island Hyundai.

7500 Mile Service
Done in under and hour. No complaints.
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Hello there and thank you for the honest feed back. We greatly appreciate your time and business. Have a great day and we hope to see you again for your next service.

LL
Lorraine L.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
the people and the service
I'm always in and out within 60 - 90 minutes time is very important to a person that has only
one day off a week and trys to fit all errands into one day
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Hello and thank you for the great feed back, we enjoy knowing your visit went great & hope to see you again for the next service.

AN
Anthony N.
2017 Hyundai Azera
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Bruce in writeup
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Good morning, my team and i will like to thank you for the great feed back. Please Let us know how we can better satisfy your next visit.

Brooklyn, NY
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Great!!
Staff is very friendly ,great service .
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Hi and thank you for the kind words. We hope to see you again in the future for your next repair. Have a great day!

GS
Gregg S.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Continues to be a pleasure to work with you and Jackie in the service office is great
KRYSTAL G. from Island Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Hello there, thank you a million for the great feed back. We hope to see you again in the future.