03/02/2021 Category: Service
Recall job was done fast
VINNY & the staff very helpful & understanding

Good Morning!

Thank you for your great review. I can't express how much this means to us here at Island Hyundai. It was an absolute pleasure working with you & I can not thank you as always. Looking forward to working with us in the future!

GM
Gina M.
Englishtown, NJ
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful customer service.
Excellent customer service

Denia C.
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Oil change, and recall
Professional and friendly staff!

Good Morning!

Thank you for your amazing review.  I can not begin to tell you how much it means to us here at Island Hyundai that we can live up to your expectations. We are looking forward to working with you in the future to meet these expectaions & strive for the best!

Marianna G.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Recall on vehicle
Employees were very friendly & nice. My vehicle was ready within 1 hour. Great service thank you Vinny.

Good afternoon!

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. These surveys make all the difference! It was an absolute pleasure meeting you & I look foward to working with you in the future here as apart of the Island Hyundai Family!

With sincere gratitude,
  Vinny C- Island Hyundai Assistant Service manager

2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Quick freindly service
Comments does not make this a quick survey...

Good morning!

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is always heard as we are always striving for nothing less than the best.  We hope you have a great & safe day.

02/20/2021 Category: Service
The personal is very professional and friendly
They make you feel right at home
VINCENT J C. from Island Hyundai responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you so much for taking time out if your day to take our survey. I can not begin to much we appreciate your feedback that you felt at home because your absolutley apart of this Island Hyundai Family. Have a wonderful day! We look foward to working with you as always.

Vinny C- Island Hyundai Assistant Service Manager

2019 Hyundai Kona
02/15/2021 Category: Service
]

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey.  We can't even begin to explain how much it means to us here at the Island Hyundai Family! Hope you have a great & safe day.

Vinny C - Island Hyundai assitant service manager

VQ
Valerie Q.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
This location is convenient. Making an appointment is easy. The staff are courteous and helpful. The service is performed promptly and done well. I highly recommend them.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time out of our day to do our survey, It is greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Michael S.
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Mr SUO
For the sales staff to the counter customer service workers are very experienced and what they doing made me so comfortable that’s why I’ve been a Hyundai customer for the last few years the professionalism and their experience to make people feel comfortable and stress-free Is why I choose Hyundai in the first place!
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you for taking time out if your day to take our survey it is greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

DV
Debra V.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Never disappointed
We bought our first Hyundai in 2001 and that's when we started using Island Hyundai Service Dept. It is now 2021 and I wouldn't consider taking my Hyundai anywhere else. The employees at the service desk are always pleasant and the mechanics do their job well IMHO.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to do our survey. It is greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Bradley H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great service people
Bianca was very helpful and explained everything that was going on with my car. The vehicle was fixed in a timely manner.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 02/02/2021

Thank you for taking time out of your day to take our survey. It is greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

SI
Sharon I.
Hyundai Elantra Service
My 2020 Hyundai Elantra had a software issue related to the transmission. I went to Island Hyundai on Hylan Boulevard on Staten Island. They fixed my issue and were very nice, efficient and a lovely dealership.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 02/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to take our survey. It is greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Jack C.
01/31/2021
Excellent sales and service
Went to Island Hyundai to look at the new Hyundai Calligraphy and was introduced to a sales consultant Anthony Colacino. Right from the start I knew this was going to be a great experience, he was not a hi pressure sales person. He was very friendly and knowledgeable and explained all my options. He introduced me to sales manager Joe Digarbo who was just like Anthony. After shopping around at other Hyundai dealers I got the best deal from Island Hyundai. Needless to say we made the deal. You cannot go wrong at Island Hyundai.

Maureen G.
2020 Hyundai Venue
01/28/2021 Category: Service
great staff
just happy to be able to know my car is somewhere i can trust
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 01/30/2021

Thank you for taking time out of your day to take our survey. It is greatly appreciated, Have a wonderful day!

John C.