Overall Rating 4.899998/5Overall Rating 4.899998/5Overall Rating 4.899998/5Overall Rating 4.899998/5rating 4.899998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Vincent R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Faulty part replacement
Not as long as I expected and received a loaner

FJ
Frank J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Good workers
Friendly and professional service

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Staff are very helpful and polite.
Always have a good experience in the service department.

Mitchell L.
Good service.
Friendly workers & always pleased with the work done on my car.

Wonderful staff and seem
Excellent experience at Hyndai! Staff is efficient and courteous. Overall, great service to my car.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Good morning, my team and i will like to take this time to thank you for the great feed back and your business. Have a great and safe summer.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
It was good
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you! My team and i will like to thank you for your time and business. Have a great day and a greater weekend to come.

VH
Vincent H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Quick service
Service was done quickly
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Hello there thank you for the great feed back, Have a great day and we'll see you again in the future.

Jay S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
2003 Hyundai Sonata
Work done right
Very happy with the recall done on my moms car. Very satisfied ty
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Good morning, thank you for the great feed back. We hope to keep servicing your vehicle. Have a great weekend to come.

Albert M.
Great Service !!
The coating on each of my rims started peeling last year. I asked the Service Dept to check it since the vehicle was within the warranty period. They documented the condition of the wheels and rechecked during the following visit. They replaced the rims quickly and under warranty. Thank you!
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Hi there, thank you for the great feed back, we hope to keep servicing your vehicle, i'm glad my team and i made your visit a great one. Have a great summer.

Satisfied
The service woman was very helpful and friendly.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Good afternoon, thank you for the great feed back, We notice your rating wasn't 5 stars. If there was anything we can do to make your next visit more satisfying please let us know.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Service and technicians are Great
Service is great just wish prices were more reasonable. Give out discounts to customers who keep coming back like when Manfresi Owens it.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Good morning, Thank you a million for the great feed back. We do appreciate our customer loyalty and love when customer keep coming back with happy faces. We do our best !! Have a great summer.

PV
Patricia V.
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Service at Island Hyundai
My Hyundai had 205,000 miles and there was nothing wrong with it when I bought my new Sonta. I truly believe the reason was being I followed the maintenance schedule. All of my maintenance was done at Island Hyundai. Jackie and the other service advisers are knowledge. I would not think of going to any other Hyundai service center to service my car.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Good morning, Thank you for that outstanding feed back. We All are more the happy to know we made your experience a great one. Have a great and safe summer.

Sal M.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Not happy
Disappointed
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Good morning, thank you for taking the time to answer our survey regrading your visit here with us, I need to take this time to apologize for any disappointment we may have shown. I will give you a call soon to see where we failed you. Thank you.

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great service and very quick
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Hello and thank you for the great feed back and great scoring, We hope to keep servicing your vehicle for time and time to come. Thank you.

AH
Antoine H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Hospitality at its finest
Everyone is so nice and accommodating. Got me in and out in under an hour at a affordable price. Made it to my dentist appt with plenty of time to spare. It’s too bad that wasn’t the case at the dentist.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Good morning, My team and i will like to thank you for the outstanding feed back. We hope your dentist office speeds up there wait time :). Have a great and safe summer.

MO
Marguerite O.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Tucson
I always enjoy communicating with all associates, and how pleasantly they treat their customers.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Hello and thank you for the great feed back. We love how happy your visit went. My team and i will like to wish you a happy and safe summer.

Lorraine M.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness
I believe where I was taking my car they did not service car properly Got a filter installed and the car smells great Last dealer did same job fresh smell only lasted a few hrs over a week and car smells nice. They also said I needed brakes you did not . Great customer service will come back
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Good morning thank you for the great feed back, We Only Recommend service thats needed we stay true to our customers. Serving customers is our 1st Priority. We hope to keep seeing you again for anything you need or might want for your vehicle. Have a great summer!

Kristy M.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
fast, friendly
I brought my 2018 Sonata to get the engine software upgrade, and an oil change.. without an appointment, and I got friendly service and waited about 1 hour and 30 min, which I thought was pretty good
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Good Morning! thank you for the great feed back. We hope to make every visit to our service dept a great one, Have a great summer!

John M.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Service at Island Hyundai
They are always helpful completing our jobs in a timely, efficient manner. They are very courteous and assist with all our needs. They are patient and always friendly. We have purchased several Hyundai's and Island Hyundai has always been a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them to family and friends.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Good morning and thank you for the outstanding feed back. We hope to keep providing efficient and courteous customer service to you and all your friends and family to come. Have a great and safe summer :).