PH
Paul H.
07/25/2021 Category: Service
Professional at its best!!!!
There is nothing better than to know that you are being treated professionally and fairly. From the minute you arrive, the entire process is so smooth. Stephanie is the best! She explained exactly what was going to be done, answered all my questions and kept me informed every step of the way. Thanks so much Island Hyundai Service Center team!!!!

2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Nothing
Better service and waiting area’s
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

This is Vinny from Island Hyundai, I tried reaching out to you today regarding the survey. I'd appreciate it if you could give me a call at (718)981-2260 so we can discuss the survey. The survey is a direct reflection of the interactions you and I had and a 3 star rating indicates that I failed you on this visit. I would love to speak to you to see if we can make this right and if you could possibly rescore the survey with a 5 star rating. I look forward to talking with you. Have a great day.

Vincent Catanzaro

Rosemarie H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Love my Tucson

Jack C.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/19/2021 Category: Service
From the salesman Anthony Colacinoto to the service writer's and Michael in service great people to work with.

WK
William K.
07/13/2021 Category: Service
The people they have employed there . They really care of doing a good job for the customer
I been using this service department for well over 10 years . They always treated me fair and took good care of my SUV . I would recommend this service department to all my family and friends ,

Joann S.
2021 Hyundai Kona
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Regular servicing went very well and at no cost.
This service appt was scheduled when we purchased our car and I appreciated that. Service process went smoothly. My car (Kona) had nothing special wrong but it seems to be working more smoothly after regular maintenance service.

EH
Edi H.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Excellent guys
Hard workers
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave your amazing review. We are looking forward to working with you in the future to meet these expectaions & strive for the best!

Dante Lopez
Service manager
Dlopez@islandautogroup.com

Jack C.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Excellent sales and service
Excellent sales and service. Mike the service department manger, Vinny and Bianca the service writer's are excellent in their job.

FB
Fred B.
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Car Repair
Very Helpfull employees. Knowledgable,friendly. Give them a raise!!
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave your amazing review. As always we are looking forward to working with you in the future to meet these expectaions & strive for the best!

Dante Lopez
Service manager
Dlopez@islandautogroup.com

Stehpen H.
2015 Hyundai Equus
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Personnel
Good service with easy check in and check out.

07/02/2021 Category: Service
Convenient, and friendly staff.
Easy check in and check out. Friendly staff.
SL
STEPHANIE L. from Island Hyundai responded on 07/05/2021

Hi Stephen,

This is Stephanie from Island Hyundai, I tried reaching out to you today regarding the survey. I'd appreciate it if you could give me a call at (718)981-2260 so we can discuss the survey. The survey is a direct reflection of the interactions you and I had and a 3 star rating indicates that I failed you on this visit. I would love to speak to you to see if we can make this right and if you could possibly rescore the survey with a 5 star rating. I look forward to talking with you. Have a great day.

Stephanie Lopez

VL
Veronica L.
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Veronica
Dealership personnel very professional and friendly.

John M.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Great staff and fast service
Great service awesome staff
VC
VINCENT J C. from Island Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2021 Category: Service
the ease of having the car serviced
dependable service