Overall Rating 4.88889/5Overall Rating 4.88889/5Overall Rating 4.88889/5Overall Rating 4.88889/5rating 4.88889
Overall Rating 2.25714/5Overall Rating 2.25714/5rating 2.25714rating 2.25714rating 2.25714

NP
Nicole P.
11/19/2018
Great experience
I had Chris Rodriguez as my sales man and Richard Vento they did a fantastic job. It took some shopping around a few days for me to really know If i was ready they set my expectations and no one else gave me what these guys were able to give and I went everywhere they didn't sugar coat they give me a great deal that was fair I was sooo nervous I never leased before I was very happy with all the details and would recommend this dynamic duo to all. I also thought max the financer was great he gave it to me straight and didnt hinder was a really pleasure he worked hard all of them did..Very happy customer ,Most importantly they were patient and in the world we live in that meant alot to me..Thanks again
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Good Morning, Thank you for the outstanding feed back we greatly appreciate your time and business. Have a great Holiday and enjoy your new vehicle !

ZR
Zoraida R.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and fast!!!
Got my oil changed and they looked for product recalls and tire rotation was done... I asked about when it would be finished she said 830 by 835 the job was done! Super friendly and sweet!
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Good Morning, thank you for the kind words we hope to service your vehicle again in the future. Have a great start to your week.

EB
Edward B.
Hyundai Service
Once Again I Brought My 2018 Elantra For Service. I Was Treated Very Courteous, And Professional By Everyone Involved With Servicing My Vehicle. The Write Up Counter Person Was Extremely Helpful, Making Sure She Listened To My Concerns. She Also Recommended Getting My Yearly Inspection Done. Which I Wasn't Aware Was Due. Thanks To Her, I Probably Saved Getting A Ticket.
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

- Good Morning, My team and I would like to thank you for your time and business, Also for the great feed back, we are very happy to see we met your needs and satisfied you in servicing your vehicle, we hope to see you again in the future thank you.

GP
Gregg P.
Jacalyn
She was excellent and communicated with me regularly
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words, have a great weekend, we'll see you again in the future.

Marcia M.
Lake Worth, FL
Very good experience
A very good experience at Staten Island Hyundai.
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Hi there good afternoon, thank you for the great feed back, when hope to service the vehicle again when you guys come down to NY , have a great weekend.

Recall visit
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Hello good day, thank you for taking the time to answer and comment on our service here at Island Hyundai. We hope your day ends well. See you in the future.

John A.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Nice people working there
Car was totaled by insurance company after speaking to the service people that there was no hope in fixing it after work was done on it after an accident
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Hi there, thank you for the feed back and the great scoring on our survey, we hope to see you in the future for your next maintenance. Have a great weekend.

Very pleasant experience
Service was excellent.
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

My team and I would like to thank you for your time and business, Also for the great feed back, we are very happy to see we met your needs and satisfied you in servicing your vehicle, we hope to see you again in the future, thank you have a great start to your weekend.

AT
Alfia T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Courtesy, immediate attention
Vehicle towed because of shut down on expressway. Diagnostics took a few days to discover computer board malfunctioned. Once diagnosed replaced within 48hrs.
Bruce was great a professional
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Good Afternoon thank you for the great feed back and your kind words, we hope you have a great weekend, and we see you again in the future for your next service.

EG
Eileen G.
Great Service, Great Treatment
Once again I had my car serviced my car at your dealership and I can only repeat my previous for the professional and curteous help. Thank you
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Hello, Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to handling any future needs.

EP
Emilio P.
The stuff
I love Hyundai
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you a million for the great feed back. We hope to see you again for your next service have a great day.

AC
Alexander C.
Oil change inspection
The experience was amazing

PU
Priscilla U.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
They do a good job according to Hyundai's specifications
Their prizes however are quite on the high side. I love the staff, they're so great and patiently explain things to a novice like me.
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

- Good Morning, My team and I would like to thank you for your time and business, we try our best to accommodate everyone with our fair prices when servicing your vehicle to keep you coming back as a satisfied customer. We hope to see you again for your next vehicle visit, Have a great week.

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Overall Good Experience
My experience was better than expected. The guy I dealt with (forgot his name) in the write up area was very nice and more importantly honest. The waiting area is tiny, although I am a bit biased as my last dealership was Lexus of Edison. The parking is nil, but expected as it is on Hylan. The only thing that annoyed me was.. my car was done and it was sitting there. Other than that... great experience. Even got a coupon for a carwash.
Thanks!
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Good Morning, Thank you for your kind words, when the vehicles are done and washed the car wash gentleman park the vehicles outside, so that the technician can flag there work and hand the advisor the paperwork. Once the paper work gets filled out the advisor will give you a call or look for you in the waiting room. We hope to see you again in the future have a great day.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Inspection and oil change
No complaints here!! Service was great and it took no time at all.
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to answer our short survey, we greatly appreciate it. Have a great start to your week.

It's ok
The old lady is rude
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Good Morning, thank you for your time and for allowing us to check your vehicle for your concerns.I'm sorry if you feel our service advisor was rude, our concern was for your front brakes, i will have my service manger give you a call so we can hopefully change your mind about coming to us in the future. thank you again and have a great and safe weekend.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
excellent service
great service
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Good Morning Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle, we love the great feed back, have a happy and safe weekend.
Hope to see you again in the future for your next maintenance.

TD
Thomas D.
Palm Harbor, FL
Quick
Quick

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very friendly staff
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Good morning, we are 1# in the eastern region with great customer satisfaction, we hope to see you again in the future for all your maintenance services, have a great day!

Brooklyn, NY
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance and detailing in less than 3 hours?!? Excellent work, and great service. Definitely my new home for service.
😊
KRYSTAL G., Manager Assistant from Island Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Good Morning, Thank you for the great feed back, welcome to the family :). see you soon for your next maintenance visit.