AF
Anne F.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Great Service, nice people
Service is exceptional and the customer service was great

WK
William K.
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Another happy customer of Hylan Hyundai
The staff is very friendly and professional .My SUV was serviced in a timely manner . I would recommend this dealership to anyone who needs a vehicle serviced

Marisol G.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service.
All the staff are friendly and very respect, they help promptly and kindly, the wait was pleasant and minimal as well.

SJ
Sequan J.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Customer service was excellent
Customer service was excellent
VINCENT J C. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave your amazing review. We are looking forward to working with you in the future to meet these expectaions & strive for the best!

Roy B.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2021 Category: Service
good efficient service
i went to island hyundai without an appointment and they still were able to service my car
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

I am very sorry that your last experience was not to your full satisfaction. The survey you completed was my personal report card and I always try my best to provide all my customers with the best service experience possible. In the eyes of Hyundai a score of 4 stars is a complete failure, if you could please reconsider and maybe take a second survey with a possible higher (5 Star) score I  will greatly appreciate it and look forward taking care of you and your vehicle in the future. Thank you in advance.

Colin Mazza
Cmazza@islandautogroup.com

AD
Anthony D.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Very pleased with the service dept
Been dealing with them for several years and had no problems
VINCENT J C. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Manuel C.
04/15/2021
Great people
All I have to say, this is our second car 🚙 from island group and Igli made it so easy the second time around, the cars are always good but it's the People worth the trip and business 🙏🌹

Charles C.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
excellent service
All work was performed in a timely manner. Everyone was a pleasure to deal with. The only draw back are the costs.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Bianca Lopez
Blopez@islandautogroup.com
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Bianca Lopez
Blopez@islandautogroup.com

Micheal D.
Service Reps
As I've been Using Island Hyuandi.Was always Satisfied with all outcome.

James L.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Runs smoothly
Na
VINCENT J C. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Lorraine S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Service great. Showroom staff horrible.
I went to purchase my vehicle for my birthday gift and money was no object. Yet although I wanted a fully loaded vehicle i was given the next to the bottom line vehicle.

04/12/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Professionalism and courtesy are attractive assets that will definitely motivate clients to return. Also, I find the service reliable as well as punctual. Thank you for your superb service.
VINCENT J C. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave your amazing review. As alwas we are looking forward to working with you in the future to meet these expectaions & strive for the best!

BK
Bassem K.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Not bad
Not bad.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

I am very sorry that your last experience was not to your full satisfaction. The survey you completed was my personal report card and I always try my best to provide all my customers with the best service experience possible. In the eyes of Hyundai a score of 3 stars is a complete failure, if you could please reconsider and maybe take a second survey with a possible higher (5 Star) score I  will greatly appreciate it and look forward taking care of you and your vehicle in the future. Thank you in advance and have a good weekend

Vincent Catanzaro

Lily M.
04/09/2021 Category: Service

04/09/2021 Category: Service
Responsive Service Team.
Great service at Island Hyundai. The Service Manager (Dante) was great, he handled my cars paint issue with ease and in a timely manner. He kept me in the loop. Overall this dealership is great, the gals and guys very courteous and friendly. Sorry, I did get some push back from the Central Customer Service line (the phone was disconnected a few times and the hold time was very long). Overall it was a good experience doing business with your guys.
DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Hi Ms. Moy,
I tried calling you earlier when I saw this survey, I am sorry that your last experience was not to your full satisfaction, I even when out of my way to help you and had HY approved goodwill assistance for your paint issue. In the eyes of Hyundai a score of 4 stars is a complete failure and I hope you can reconsider and maybe take another survey with a  possibly higher score, I will highly appreciate it and look forward helping you in the future. My goal is to achive 5 stars on every service experince I provide.

DANTE L., Service manager from Island Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you very much and have a good weekend

04/08/2021 Category: Service
Very organized and great service.
VINCENT J C. from Island Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021