VP
VINNIE P.
02/10/2019
AWESOME AUTO REPAIR SHOP
I been going to H & J AUTO for over two years never had a problem with price or repair JEORGE & RACHAEL {OWNERS } I find them to be very awesome people, and for what ever reason you have a complain it was always taking care of

PB
PAUL B.
Mitsubishi Galant
02/10/2019
Great service!! I arrived before opening but when I called they answered the phone and told me to leave the keys. Subsequently called me back and agreed additional work needed as I requested. Work was completed at end of day.J&H delivers and best of all the work is professional and they present honest service. Very impressive compared to industry questionable practices.

DAVID S.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/09/2019
They fix things not just replace parts, they have always been fair and showed me what was wrong and told me what it would cost before they started repairs:
I had a turbo charger go out and Jorge was able to rebuild it for much less than replacing it would have been.

RACHEL H.
02/09/2019
Great service!!
I called to make an appointment they told me to come right over. Fast service and very friendly staff!

RD
RAYMOND D.
Jeep Liberty
02/08/2019
Friendly professional service
They know how to run a business.

Thanks for the great service.
Ray

KK
KEN K.
Pompano Beach, FL
Chevrolet Suburban
02/01/2019
Experienced Reliable Helpful
My visit to J&H was based on a recommendation from a friend who also had had an air conditioning problem. While the friend's issue was with his RV, mine was with my Suburban. All previous efforts, which included other mechanics and repair shops, had not even diagnosed the problem. Even Youtube and the internet were of no help. The owners and staff were pleasant and exhibited a genuine desire to help. Their experience quickly showed in their questions, their inspection and the repairs. Every aspect of the job was discussed with me and only done after my questions were fully answered. What I had spent months dealing with was resolved in a couple of hours and at a reasonable price. I will most definitely visit J&H again.

GR
GWENDOLYN R.
BMW 740iL
02/01/2019
The honesty and congeniality of the staff
My car had several issues and they worked through them one by one to correct the problem. They also do a great job of keeping you informed about price and progress.

Alex S.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Alex said this business is amazing.

CR
CHIENPALAPATI R.
01/29/2019
A great place for auto service.
You have been great. I dropped by without appointment or calling. I am thankful for your grace and service. I will definitely come to you for future service and highly recommend to my friends.

PD

MARCIA M.
Toyota Matrix
01/25/2019
Good Service
We were very happy with their service, also their communications with us. The young lady at the desk was extremely pleasant and very kind to take me home as I had to leave my car with them overnight. We felt the prices were fair as well.

01/23/2019
Dependable
I feel very confident taking my car to J&H whether for an oil change, tires or repair. I am thankful to have found them.

01/14/2019
Kind , courteous, and knowledgeable staff
I’m so thankful for the kind, courteous, and helpful staff. They consistently provide honest and affordable service. They’re trustworthy and that’s truly valuable!

JARVIS S.
01/10/2019
R&H Rocks!!!!
R&H Is a first-class business. The people are very nice, knowledgeable, and the prices are very good. And, if you’re a AAA Member, you get a great discount on your service. I will come back, and will refer.

Toyota Venza
01/07/2019
Affordable & fast!
This was a great experience for me (as good as a sudden alternator replacement can be). J&H came in hundreds of dollars below the dealership quote. They were fast to fix the vehicle and it's been running great ever since!

ADIIZA B.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
01/04/2019
Happy at my visit.
Attentive......well explained things to my understanding.

PR
PAUL R.
Loxahatchee, FL
Nissan 300ZX
12/15/2018
300ZX
Very good customer service. Service department was quick and did a great job. Highly recommend

ROBERT S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/13/2018
Professional and Friendly
We recently had our older model car towed to J&H Automotive, they were professional, friendly and did only the necessary work. We will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

BILL H.
BMW 328i
12/13/2018
Stand behind their work

DAVID S.
Dodge Dakota
12/12/2018
Mercedes Sprinter Van
They fix things not just replace them. I took a vehicle in once that had a bad turbo charger and they re-built it not just re-place it. They saved me a lot of money.