J & J Towing and Service Center

Jason P.
Lambertville, MI
02/05/2019
Awful service
awful service. i took my car in and they told me it needed a new fuel pump. i thought the price seemed extremely high so i took it somewhere else for half the price. when car got to new shop i was told it was not the fuel pump and needed a new conputer. new shop fixed the conputer and car runs great now. i called and spoke with owner of JJs about this and was very rude, changing his story on if car was running in their shop or not. i would have paid them to fix a fuel pump that was properly functioning amd car still would not have ran correctly. these guys are not professionals! do not trust your vehicle with them! when i told him last wk that he was underbid for the fuel pump when i called around he argued with me saying nobody coukd do it for that price. very unorofessiobal and rude!

RD
Rita D.
Toledo, OH
03/22/2018
Not Trustworthy! They DON’T carry Insurance!
The owner John and admitted to fault for dropping my vehicle off of his tow truck that cost over $2000 in damages he wanted to keep it hush-hush and take care of the damages himself at his shop at his expense thank God I chose to go through my insurance company because something seems a little sketchy to me now the idiot refuses to communicate with my insurance company via email telephone or anything else it is now on his credit report for his refusal to pay! Why will he NOT provide his insurance company info?

TD
TODD D.
Temperance, MI
07/17/2011
Thanks
Thanks again John. This may be a stupid question, but will I have dual heat in the winter since the lines were cut to the back of the Suburban?