AP
Alvin P.
Lincoln LS
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Alvin said they did a great job.

Jamie R.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Jamie said the staff provided a fast and good job.

Steve M.
Beechgrove, TN
GMC Acadia
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Steve said service has always been excellent, that's why he keeps coming back.

SUSAN B.
Wartrace, TN
12/14/2020
Best place to take your car
I’m so thankful that I can take my ca to people I trust

PC
Patrica C.
Morrison, TN
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Patricia. She said they give really prompt service, very kind and polite all around, Kudos

TL
Toni L.
Tennessee
GMC Acadia
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Toni said she's used them in the past and they do a good job.

GP
GILBERT JR P.
12/05/2020
Chevy maintenance
Service was performed quickly. Customer service person was very friendly. I have trusted J & W repair with my 2 cars for 8 years and I am very pleased with all of their services. I highly recommend them to take good care of your vehicles.

BL
Bill L.
Chevrolet S-10
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Bill said he was very pleased with the service. They were thorough, complete, and friendly. They were prompt. They gave a good explanation of the problem. He elected not to have the problem fixed. However, he appreciates them. He is always pleased with them.

James P.
Nashville, TN
Toyota Tundra
11/06/2020 Category: Service
James said the business provided great service and he would recommend them.

BR
Butch R.
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Butch said he is really pleased with them, the quality of their work, knowledge of the vehicle, their service and they are very courteous.

Saturn Sky
10/23/2020
The staff certainly make the garage a wonderful place! They are friendly, fair, and knowledgeable.
I had maintenance done on all three of my vehicles this week at J & W. Each time I was impressed with the personal service I received and the fairness of the cost of each repair. I plan to make J & W my only place to have service done on my vehicles!

Nissan Frontier
10/21/2020
Incredible service and dedicated staff!
I am impressed with everyone at J & W. Each time that I take a vehicle there, I am confident that only the repairs that are needed will be done. I always feel like a special customer when I go to J & W, and I am sure each customer is treated the same way.

SHELIA M.
Beechgrove, TN
Chevrolet Pickup
10/17/2020
Very professional. Great work guaranteed.
They are very professional. They took care of us in a timely manner.

GJ
Glenies J.
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Glenies said they fixed his vehicle and they did good.

JE
Jeff E.
Tennessee
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said that this business is honest. He has never had any problems.