Johnathan R.
02/06/2018
Scammers
Horrible service, I have been to this garage multiple times with multiple vehicles and issues and not once has the issues been resolved on first visit. I had taken a BMW 323ci here for power steering issues, owner claimed to have fixed problem (replaced ps pump), drove off lot and power steering cut out, went back owner said (O ring blew out), drove off the lot once more by the time I reached home no power steering once more. Finally on the third visit he replaced the power steering rack and fixed the problem. Just recently took my Chevy Silverado here for front wheel shaking, first visit he claimed it was bc of my "Knobby" tires. Yet insisted I have them replace front axle seals while down there. So naturally I agreed. He had told me to let the tires wear in and the vibration may stop. It is now at the point where I can't drive over 30mph without the whole truck bouncing. I just took it back to J & L to have this issue resolved for once, the front desk consultant asked me on the phone if I knew the issue was the front wheel bearing or if she would like me to have them diagnosis it. I told her I was not positive of the wheel bearing being the issue and asked if they could please look into it. I went to pick up my truck today, just shy of a $600 bill I was given. I paid without asking questions, which may not have been the best on my end, but thought this problem was solved. I had my girlfriend drive the truck off the lot, she calls me and says "do you see it?" and replied, "what?". The entire truck still, shaking and bouncing. I drove it, still having the same loud grinding noises. Went in there to ask what this was and he said its got to be the wheel balancing. It was at this moment when I asked for a refund for not resolving the issue at all. He began to raise his voice and told me he replaced the parts which he was asked and is not hiding anything. To me, I see scam artist. Working their words to have more work beyond the job. I will never take another vehicle there.

Johnathan R.
02/06/2018
Scammers

JJ
Jeff J.
01/02/2018
Great auto work
Jeff and his team do the best work around. They offer fair prices and make sure the work is completed as promised. When you have questions, Jeff or a member of his team is ready to give you the answer.

I always go to J And L Automotive whenever I need simple auto needs to the most complex. Kudos to Jeff and J And L!

bruce h.
12/04/2017
FAST, FABULOUS, FAIR PRICES
Great Business. Outstanding Service while you wait. Fast--they get you in and out and on your way. Fair prices---better than other shops in the area. The work is always done right. Did I mention--NEVER an "UPSELL." Always Honest with regard to your automotive needs. I take multiple vehicles and brand to the shop. Great People.

TJ
Teresa J.
Rising Sun, MD
Buick Rendezvous
08/31/2017
I will only use J&L for my car care needs. Very prompt, efficient, great service and reasonably priced.

MK
Michael K.
Dodge Dakota
08/26/2017
Great customer service 🤗
Had valve cover gaskets done. Great service and would use them again.

YP
Yogesh P.
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Yogesh said the service was good.

Margaret B.
Nissan Versa
08/21/2017 Category: Service
Margaret said she is a longtime customer of business and she is very pleased with them. They are very good, honest and she wouldn't have anyone else. She said she is very happy and would recommend them to anyone.

Ryan G.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said this business provided good service and good customer service.

MK
Michael K.
Pontiac Firebird
08/16/2017 Category: Service
Michael said this business does everything he expects them to do. They do what he asks them to do and they don't give him any issues.

VR
Vicki R.
Ford Escort
08/15/2017
Car on the Road
J & L Automotive is the best. I purchased a used car, they took it to be inspected, fixed everything for me, I feel safe and I am very pleased. I will take all my cars for upkeep, and anything I need. I trust them with all my automotive needs.

Bruce H.
08/11/2017
The BEST Automotive Repair Shop in Cecil County!
Absolutely the BEST repair shop in the County. Expert diagnosis and perfect recommendations. Always done right and with fair pricing!!

Bruce H.
08/04/2017
Bada Bing Bada Boom....GREAT SERVICE makes your car go Vroom Vroom Vroom!
J and L Automotive is the place to go if you want your car to stay in "tip top shape!" NEVER any "upsell"---only HONEST recommendations and FAIR pricing. Your car will last longer when you go to J and L Automotive!!!

James W.
Ford Expedition
08/02/2017
Ford
As always no complaints the job was done right the first time thank you

LW
Lisa W.
08/01/2017
Customer Service
Wonderful team of people who are always helping my son's get the best in materials, service, and understanding of the work that "needs" to be complete. They never look for things to fix just to make the job bigger.

JJ
Judy J.
Honda Ridgeline
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Judy said she was very pleased with the service this business provided.

Caye C.
Toyota T100
07/26/2017
Always provide great service. Polite staff, detail oriented.
Even when it was 95 degrees out and our truck was towed in from I95....and, of course, without an appointment, J & L provided timely service and truck ready to go in 24 hours. We've been using this service for all of our vehicles since Jeff and Laurie opened and have never been disappointed.

Carroll W.
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Carroll said he has used and respected the business over 12 years. He has already recommended them. They have treated him, his family and friends very well. They are honest and trustworthy.

TC
Terry C.
07/21/2017
Happy Customer
Jeff, Amanda and techs always friendly and helpful service. Repairs completed in a timely matter at reasonable cost.

WL
William L.
Chevrolet S-10
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Diane. She said the business always had very good service and reasonable prices.