LE
LIZETTE E.
Rialto, CA
Nissan Sentra
10/16/2018
Before I got an estimate informed that the battery seemed weak. Was told it was going to get checked. Picked up car, still weak. Thought it was just probably me but next day I tried to go somewhere and battery was dead. Jump started and died again. So I went to replace it somewhere else. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

TY
Tarik Y.
Sun Valley, CA
09/24/2018
10 satisfied (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

TG
Tanya G.
Sunland, CA
Honda Insight
09/14/2018
Very likely service well done (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Regina B.
North Hills, CA
Kia Forte
09/12/2018
I did not need to return my car, the repairs are fine, I noticed that some of my internal lights are not working. I am not sure if this happened during repairs, but it was working before I brought my car in. I am not saying it is the fault of anyone, it could just be a burned out fuse or something. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

VS
Victoria S.
Sunland, CA
08/20/2018
I would totally, without hesitation, recommend Fix Auto to anyone needing their services! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Clive S.
Studio City, CA
08/02/2018
Like I said best service Iâ??ve have encountered in a garage (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

EC
Elsa C.
Port Hueneme, CA
Dodge Avenger
08/02/2018
Iâ??m very please the way my car had been fix, great job! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Diamond D.
North Hills, CA
Chevrolet Impala Limited
07/22/2018
Excellent quality of work (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

PM
Paul M.
Subaru BRZ
07/05/2018
Actual repair was a great job, wish the estimate was more accurate though. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

TW
Tamara W.
North Hollywood, CA
07/02/2018
Worse than when I brought it in
I got hit on the driverside door. My insurance company told me I could come here and get my insurance inspection, estimate and rental car all in one place.* It took almost an hour between inspection and when I could leave to pick up my rental. (that's right, Gieco lied to me. You can only get a rental at the site if you have rental insurance, not if you are paying out of pocket) I don't think it needed to take an hour either way, but if that had been the only problem I'd be leaving a 5 star review. Finally, they let me know my car would be ready at 5:15 on a Tuesday night. I can't get there Tuesday that late so I come at lunch the next day. That takes about 1/2 an hour of her calling for my car 3 different times before they bring it up. It was FILTHY. I don't mean a little dusty, mean it looked like someone dumped a bag of fine sawdust over the whole thing. Again, if that had been the only thing, not that big a deal. But, on my way home there is a strange sound. I get out to look, they didn't put my front end back together right and the plastic wheel covering is rubbing on he tire. I had to use plastic ties to secure it. I would have done it the proper way but, I am not pretending I know how to disassemble a car and reassemble it like this, not going to repair your car shop, does. Also, the front panel is no longer flush to the rest of the car. In addition, I found two unused parts in my back seat that I was charged for but they either didn't need or forgot they needed while repairing my car blindfolded. This place could have only done a worse job if my door fell off. Also, Gieco signed off on these "repairs." Both businesses are an insult to those who pay them. This is a great place to bring your car, only if you want it destroyed.

AN
ADRIANA N.
Pacoima, CA
Acura MDX
06/22/2018
First place that comes to mind. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Q
Quikrete
Ram 1500
05/28/2018
Very satisfied will recommend to anyone (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SA
Sylivia A.
Sun Valley, CA
Toyota Corolla Automatic
04/25/2017
The service and everyone was very nice and polite.

Jack A.
Honda Civic Coupe EX-L w/Continuously Variable Transmiss
04/20/2017
When I got my car back it was so clean that I couldn't believe it. I didn't have to really make any suggestions. It was really smooth and really quick. I was really happy with it.

HG
Hemberto G.
Nissan Sentra S w/Continuously Variable Transmission
04/17/2017
The work was really good.

ES
Eddie S.
San Fernando, CA
Honda Civic DX Automatic
04/11/2017
They were quick, they were communicative, and they did good work.

Marcos M.
Ford Expedition XLT
04/05/2017
Everything looks smooth.

Mary R.
Bow, WA
Hyundai Elantra Limited Automatic (Alabama Plant)
04/04/2017
They were prompt on their service. They were prompt having it done. Everyone was very courteous.

Jesus G.
Tujunga, CA
Dodge Charger SE RWD
04/04/2017
Excellent customer service. Everything was done in an orderly and timely fashion.

CF
Courtney F.
Granada Hills, CA
Ford C-Max Energi SEL
03/30/2017
The communication was really good and the work was really good.