Clive S.
Studio City, CA
08/02/2018
Like I said best service Iâ??ve have encountered in a garage (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

EC
Elsa C.
Port Hueneme, CA
Dodge Avenger
08/02/2018
Iâ??m very please the way my car had been fix, great job! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Diamond D.
North Hills, CA
Chevrolet Impala Limited
07/22/2018
Excellent quality of work (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

PM
Paul M.
Subaru BRZ
07/05/2018
Actual repair was a great job, wish the estimate was more accurate though. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

TW
Tamara W.
North Hollywood, CA
07/02/2018
Worse than when I brought it in
I got hit on the driverside door. My insurance company told me I could come here and get my insurance inspection, estimate and rental car all in one place.* It took almost an hour between inspection and when I could leave to pick up my rental. (that's right, Gieco lied to me. You can only get a rental at the site if you have rental insurance, not if you are paying out of pocket) I don't think it needed to take an hour either way, but if that had been the only problem I'd be leaving a 5 star review. Finally, they let me know my car would be ready at 5:15 on a Tuesday night. I can't get there Tuesday that late so I come at lunch the next day. That takes about 1/2 an hour of her calling for my car 3 different times before they bring it up. It was FILTHY. I don't mean a little dusty, mean it looked like someone dumped a bag of fine sawdust over the whole thing. Again, if that had been the only thing, not that big a deal. But, on my way home there is a strange sound. I get out to look, they didn't put my front end back together right and the plastic wheel covering is rubbing on he tire. I had to use plastic ties to secure it. I would have done it the proper way but, I am not pretending I know how to disassemble a car and reassemble it like this, not going to repair your car shop, does. Also, the front panel is no longer flush to the rest of the car. In addition, I found two unused parts in my back seat that I was charged for but they either didn't need or forgot they needed while repairing my car blindfolded. This place could have only done a worse job if my door fell off. Also, Gieco signed off on these "repairs." Both businesses are an insult to those who pay them. This is a great place to bring your car, only if you want it destroyed.

AN
ADRIANA N.
Pacoima, CA
Acura MDX
06/22/2018
First place that comes to mind. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Q
Quikrete
Ram 1500
05/28/2018
Very satisfied will recommend to anyone (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SA
Sylivia A.
Toyota Corolla Automatic
04/25/2017
The service and everyone was very nice and polite.

Jack A.
Honda Civic Coupe EX-L w/Continuously Variable Transmiss
04/20/2017
When I got my car back it was so clean that I couldn't believe it. I didn't have to really make any suggestions. It was really smooth and really quick. I was really happy with it.

HG
Hemberto G.
Nissan Sentra S w/Continuously Variable Transmission
04/17/2017
The work was really good.

ES
Eddie S.
San Fernando, CA
Honda Civic DX Automatic
04/11/2017
They were quick, they were communicative, and they did good work.

Marcos M.
Ford Expedition XLT
04/05/2017
Everything looks smooth.

Mary R.
Bow, WA
Hyundai Elantra Limited Automatic (Alabama Plant)
04/04/2017
They were prompt on their service. They were prompt having it done. Everyone was very courteous.

Jesus G.
Tujunga, CA
Dodge Charger SE RWD
04/04/2017
Excellent customer service. Everything was done in an orderly and timely fashion.

CF
Courtney F.
Granada Hills, CA
Ford C-Max Energi SEL
03/30/2017
The communication was really good and the work was really good.

TG
Timothy G.
North Hollywood, CA
Mini Cooper Hardtop S
03/29/2017
They did a great job but it took a while!

ZC
Zoila C.
Sylmar, CA
Scion xD Automatic
03/18/2017
The service and how prompt it was done.

GC
GRACIELA C.
GMC Yukon XL SLE
03/17/2017
The customer service and the followup.

ES
ELIZABETH S.
Lexus ES 350
03/17/2017
I like their office. Its very neat and clean. The staff was direct and very helpful.

PB
Paola B.
Nissan 370Z
03/11/2017
I only some things done to the car. (Very difficult to understand-Broken English)