Jack Morris Auto Glass Jackson

EH
Eva H.
11/14/2018
My windshield was fixed faster time then quoted !!!

John M.
11/13/2018
The technician was very professional and very informative. He did an awesome job! He even brought the other windshield that could have been used on my Jeep so I got to actually choose which one, whether the Jeep logo went up the side or if it was in the middle.. I thought that was pretty awesome!

VC
Vincent C.
11/13/2018
I was very pleased with the friendliness of the Tony and his professionalism!!!

James A.
11/13/2018
The only hiccup I had was a wiper arm wasn't reinstalled properly. Other than that, the service was great.

Ronald B.
great service

Dock M.
10/31/2018

DT
Daniel T.
10/30/2018
The technician was on time and very friendly. He had a couple problems left from the last company that installed the windshield. He recovered quickly and had no further problems.

FR
Fred R.
10/25/2018
I was pleasantly surprised with the attitude and job performance of the technician who installed the windshield on my car. thank you so much for a job well done.

HD
Harrell D.
10/23/2018
professional service and very friendly personnel

BN
Bryan N.
10/17/2018
I highly recommend you. I called one day and it was repaired the next day. Great job!

Doris L.
10/16/2018
I am Bill Denman, Doris Long's son-in-law. I handled everything for Doris. I was very pleased with the whole experience. State Farm has always been helpful. They recommended you. I will ask for you next time. The technician showed up on time. Finished in less than an hour. No leaks from the windshield. As long as there are no leaks, Doris and I are happy. Thanks, Bill Denman.

James R.
10/16/2018
Outstanding customer service. Hard to find this kind of service, kindness, friendliness in companys today. From phone call to technician in field everyone seemed happy and appeared to enjoy their jobs. Thank you!

HL
Harvey L.
10/16/2018
THANKS FOR DOING THE JOB ON TIME.

SE
Steve E.
10/05/2018
could not ask for better service

David C.
09/25/2018
Quick and easy, they came to my place of work and installed my new windshield. Very pleased.

HS
Harold S.
09/25/2018
The repairman who replaced my glass even reattached the Car Mezzuzah (a religious thing) I had on to the inside of my window. I was very pleased!! Thanks, Beckie Smith

Donald B.
09/19/2018
Just want to say that the technician was very professional and highly knowledgeable.Enjoyed meeting him.He did a great job.

Margaret L.
09/19/2018
This is the second time that I have used Jack Morris Auto Glass and I have been completely satisfied. Thank you. ANN

David H.
09/18/2018
Great job

KW
Kevin W.
09/18/2018
The two technicians had my car windshield replaced in 15 minutes. No issues with service and quality. They replaced service stickers and everything was back as original. The quality is as good as every Jack Morris repair that I have had done in the past.