Jack Morris Auto Glass Jackson

David S.
12/05/2019
Javid was wonderful! Very helpful and professional.

TA
Tammy A.
11/28/2019
I hate to complain but the reason for my poor rating is based on two disappointments: 1. The technician could use major phone etiquette and common courtesy education when making calls to plan out his day. 2. It would have been great if the plastic molding around the door could have been protected or some kind of mats could have been put down on the ground to prevent all of the grit from getting ground into the plastic and scratching it up with sliding and stepping around. I always take good care of my vehicles since I trade every 2-3 years, and I leased this one so I hope I do not have any problems regarding this issue when my lease is up. I understand that it was a rainy, messy day, and grit will be in parking lots but there has to be a way to protect the integrity of the vehicle. I could have even moved my vehicle to a different, maybe cleaner parking spot if I had known. However, the replacement was scheduled in a very timely manner, and Ashley, if I remember her name correctly, was super kind and efficient with the initial call for the scheduling process. As far as the technician, it was just the way he handled the morning call and the lack of awareness, or lack of concern, of protecting my vehicle from scratches that could have been prevented. Other than that, my new windshield looks fantastic. Thank you!!
John M. from Jack Morris Auto Glass Jackson responded on 12/04/2019

I’m glad to hear you are happy with your new windshield. And, thank you for speaking with us about our technician’s etiquette and the grit from the messy day. We are using your feedback as a learning opportunity. As we discussed on the phone, if you have any further issues, please let us know and we will take care of it.

PL
Pam L.
11/27/2019
The only issue I have is that there is a wave all the way across my rear window, which causes odd reflections at night.

Mark W.
11/27/2019
Technician arrived when he said that he would and did an excellent job. Very professional...and very good! Would recommend.

Bobby H.

Fast and professional!

JE
John E.
11/09/2019
Good people n know what they are doing

Stan H.
11/08/2019
Knocked it out of the park. Job well done. Inv. Stan Haskins Union City Police Dept.

HM
Harry M.
11/08/2019
Everyone was friendly. The service was quick. I could not have asked for it to be easier.

RP
Ryan P.
11/07/2019
It was so easy to get my windshield repaired, which is a huge relief in this busy world. Excellent overall!

Shannon B.
10/18/2019
AWESOME FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE. THE WORK WAS DONW RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. WILL RECOMMEND AARON TP ANYUONE

GP
GE P.
10/17/2019
Excellent service!! Very efficient technician.

LP

10/01/2019
Prompt claim process

Dianna G.
09/28/2019
The over all experience was very easy every one involved was very professional.

James S.
09/27/2019
I am completely satisfied, the crack is almost gone, great job.

RO
Robert O.
09/26/2019
Great job. Very professional.

FB
Franklin B.
09/26/2019
I have used Jack Morris several times over the years and they are great. when Tony fixes a rock chip, you can't tell it was ever there. highly recommend them. lee barner

KP
Kathy P.
09/13/2019
Fast, efficient, and very professional!

MJ
Michael J.
09/11/2019
Easy, carefree way to get my car worked on.