Jack Morris Auto Glass Jackson

Donnie P.
07/20/2018
Performer work to meet my schedule,quality job and very professional technician on performing the job.

James F.
07/20/2018
From the moment the claim was made the turn around rate in response was so quick. Thank you!

KH
Keith H.
07/19/2018
Service was prompt and professional. Would have appreciated the tech advising me that he had completed the job. I went to my vehicle to see how the job was going and he had left. Not a big deal at all. I am completely satisfied with my job and would recommend your company in the future.

Shirley S.
07/19/2018
I was very pleased with my experience with Jack Morris. A technician was sent out to replace my windshield at my work. I was extremely pleased to come out on my lunch break that day and see that the work had been done already. Would definitely recommend Jack Morris to anyone who needs auto glass work done.

PM
Paul M.
07/09/2018
Had to clean the windshield due to some unclean spots and remove some dried liquid spots off the dash's "piano black" trim. Other than that, everything was done to my satisfaction. I had already disassembled the wiper arms and cowl assembly myself before I brought the car there.

TH
Todd H.
07/07/2018
I was very pleased with the Service of Jack Morris Auto Glass. It is very convenient them coming to where you are to fix our windshield.

Dell R.
07/05/2018
The guy who came to my work site and performed the installation was very courteous and professional and answered all my questions . Was very pleased with the work.

SG
Steven G.
07/03/2018
Thanks for working with me.

WT
William T.
07/03/2018
Fast, friendly service delivered on time, as promised!! What else can I say?? I am a 100% satisfied customer!!

WC
William C.
07/03/2018
Great experience with amazing time as well.

Jane S.
06/19/2018
Excellent service and very nice person who completed our glas repair.

GG
George G.
06/14/2018
Every thing you did was top notch .Very good

Mary C.
06/13/2018
Service technician was very professional and friendly.

Richard B.
06/12/2018
Every one I dealt with was very friendly, professional, helpful, and personal. The customer service lady I spoke with made me comfortable with the processes of scheduling the repair. The repair technician called ahead to verify the appointment was still on. He arrived on time, got right to work and was done in a timely fashion. He was polite, nice and informative. Answered questions and explained some things I didn't understand. I have already recommended Jack Morris to several people. I will call again. Thanks for all your help in getting my windshield fixed without delay. Richard Brewer Martin, Tn.

RN
Raymond N.
06/06/2018
The technician came early, got right to work, very professional and polite. Thank you for the quick service and coming to the house to get it done.

Jerry G.
05/30/2018
Thank you! The technician was very knowledgeable and I enjoyed watching his expertise in action. Took less than an hour and my Titan is good as new! Thank you Jack Morris and thank you State Farm.

RK
Ralph K.
05/30/2018
Great experience with your staff. The repair crew was great

Mary H.
05/29/2018
I have always been extremely satisfied with Jack Morris glass. This time, I was a little disappointed that there was broken glass left in the parking lot area where the window was replaced. There was not a lot, but enough that it was noticed and I swept the glass from the area so that no one received a flat tire. I think maybe the technician just overlooked it. Otherwise, he was very nice and very knowledgeable.

Beverly S.
05/18/2018
Thank you so much for all your help, your company and technician made it stress free. Very fast and friendly service! Thank you for coming out to my place of employment, made it so much easier when you have a busy life. You were well reccomended and I'm glad I went with you.

Michael W.
Jackson, TN
05/14/2018
Fast and great
I had my window busted out on Sunday night and needed it replaced fast. I called around and no one could do it until Thursday. Jack Morris told me they could do it immediately and to bring it up there. Not only did they get it don’t fast the price couldn’t be beat and they even matched my tint. I highly recommend them for your glass needs