Jack Morris Auto Glass Jackson

Dale M.
11/30/2018
Great customer service! Your representative called previous to coming and let me know to have my car warmed up and he parked my car in the sun for me so it would dry faster. Very polite and professional.

KH
Kaseng H.
11/30/2018
Jack Morris is always the place to go for professionalism and quality work.

Richard R.
11/26/2018
Is the voicemail on the phone number that Maddox Insurance in McKenzie gave me to call you to set up an appt for the glass repair being checked??? I called 2 or 3 days in a row and left 2 or 3 voicemail messages and no one ever called me back. We then had to call Maddox and they made the call for us and then you called us right back to set up appointment for the very next day. The phone number you called me back from was not the same number I left 2-3 voicemails at. I would just make sure the phone number that Maddox is giving out to their insurers is accurate. Other than that everything was great. Thank you!

David C.
11/20/2018
No improvement needed.

Joey R.
11/20/2018
Several boxes were left unchecked. No one told me when the replacement was finished or when I was clear to drive my car again. The technician left without a word. No call, no knock on the door, nothing. I didn't know if he left to get more supplies or if something went wrong. Very little communication was involved as to when my car would be serviced. The lady with whom I originally spoke with from the customer service department scheduled me for Friday at an unknown time. Friday around lunch time I received a phone call from who I could only assume was the tech and he just asked for my location. Didn't say when he'd be coming. Overall greatly dissatisfied with the lack of communication and customer service.
John M. from Jack Morris Auto Glass Jackson responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback for us. We will use it to work on our communications. We are usually good about calling, but obviously we weren’t this time. I apologize to you. I’ve also left you a voicemail hoping to be able to talk to you. We are not big enough to afford an unhappy customer.

Debra R.
11/15/2018
File claimed on day and call came within hour to set up appt for repairs the next day. Couldn't ask for better service!

EH
Eva H.
11/14/2018
My windshield was fixed faster time then quoted !!!

John M.
11/13/2018
The technician was very professional and very informative. He did an awesome job! He even brought the other windshield that could have been used on my Jeep so I got to actually choose which one, whether the Jeep logo went up the side or if it was in the middle.. I thought that was pretty awesome!

VC
Vincent C.
11/13/2018
I was very pleased with the friendliness of the Tony and his professionalism!!!

James A.
11/13/2018
The only hiccup I had was a wiper arm wasn't reinstalled properly. Other than that, the service was great.

Ronald B.
great service

Dock M.
10/31/2018

DT
Daniel T.
10/30/2018
The technician was on time and very friendly. He had a couple problems left from the last company that installed the windshield. He recovered quickly and had no further problems.

FR
Fred R.
10/25/2018
I was pleasantly surprised with the attitude and job performance of the technician who installed the windshield on my car. thank you so much for a job well done.

HD
Harrell D.
10/23/2018
professional service and very friendly personnel

BN
Bryan N.
10/17/2018
I highly recommend you. I called one day and it was repaired the next day. Great job!

Doris L.
10/16/2018
I am Bill Denman, Doris Long's son-in-law. I handled everything for Doris. I was very pleased with the whole experience. State Farm has always been helpful. They recommended you. I will ask for you next time. The technician showed up on time. Finished in less than an hour. No leaks from the windshield. As long as there are no leaks, Doris and I are happy. Thanks, Bill Denman.

James R.
10/16/2018
Outstanding customer service. Hard to find this kind of service, kindness, friendliness in companys today. From phone call to technician in field everyone seemed happy and appeared to enjoy their jobs. Thank you!

HL
Harvey L.
10/16/2018
THANKS FOR DOING THE JOB ON TIME.

SE
Steve E.
10/05/2018
could not ask for better service