Jack Morris Auto Glass Jackson

Shawn S.
02/07/2019
Excellent service rep and installation was done when promised.

Daniel B.
02/01/2019
I filled out the online quote form and within half an hour the customer service rep called me to let me know everything was good to go. She had already contacted my insurance agent and arranged to have my claim filed. The technician called first thing the next day and gave me a time frame. He was actually there a little before his expected time. He was very courteous and professional. I had a very good experience with Jack Morris Auto Glass.

Mark B.
02/01/2019
I was very please with the service and the quality of repair. They went above and beyond to assist me in making the process as smooth as possible.

Beverly B.
01/31/2019
Our technician was very competent, precise, and knowledgeable in his work. He was working under COLD and breezy conditions, but still maintained doing excellent work.

Mike D.
01/31/2019
Very pleased

James A.
01/23/2019
Service was outstanding and very professional.

CD
Cheraton D.
01/15/2019
I think your guys are doing a great job. ??

EC
Eugene C.
01/15/2019
Excellent service.

AR
Alba R.
01/03/2019
Farm Bureau made this so easy I would definitely refer them to others.

Kurt M.
12/27/2018
Jack Morris Auto Glass company came out and replaced my windshield the day after it was reported. They came to me and made the whole process quick and painless! I was very impressed with the quality of work and skill of the technician. I highly recommend Jack Morris Auto Glass.

Randy S.
12/19/2018
It was a small crack and it didn't fill in. You can still see yyd crack. If it was inspected it would fail.

TR
Tracy R.
12/19/2018
Great Experience!

BT
Brien T.
12/18/2018
Great communication and Customer Service.

John P.
12/18/2018
Marty and his team go over and abroad to keep Venture rolling . thank you for all you all do for us here in Jackson.

Bobby H.
12/12/2018
Very pleased with the entire process.

Dale M.
11/30/2018
Great customer service! Your representative called previous to coming and let me know to have my car warmed up and he parked my car in the sun for me so it would dry faster. Very polite and professional.

KH
Kaseng H.
11/30/2018
Jack Morris is always the place to go for professionalism and quality work.

Richard R.
11/26/2018
Is the voicemail on the phone number that Maddox Insurance in McKenzie gave me to call you to set up an appt for the glass repair being checked??? I called 2 or 3 days in a row and left 2 or 3 voicemail messages and no one ever called me back. We then had to call Maddox and they made the call for us and then you called us right back to set up appointment for the very next day. The phone number you called me back from was not the same number I left 2-3 voicemails at. I would just make sure the phone number that Maddox is giving out to their insurers is accurate. Other than that everything was great. Thank you!

David C.
11/20/2018
No improvement needed.

Joey R.
11/20/2018
Several boxes were left unchecked. No one told me when the replacement was finished or when I was clear to drive my car again. The technician left without a word. No call, no knock on the door, nothing. I didn't know if he left to get more supplies or if something went wrong. Very little communication was involved as to when my car would be serviced. The lady with whom I originally spoke with from the customer service department scheduled me for Friday at an unknown time. Friday around lunch time I received a phone call from who I could only assume was the tech and he just asked for my location. Didn't say when he'd be coming. Overall greatly dissatisfied with the lack of communication and customer service.
John M. from Jack Morris Auto Glass Jackson responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback for us. We will use it to work on our communications. We are usually good about calling, but obviously we weren’t this time. I apologize to you. I’ve also left you a voicemail hoping to be able to talk to you. We are not big enough to afford an unhappy customer.