Jack Morris Auto Glass Jackson

Well pleased.

AW
Arthur W.
08/30/2018
Thanks for your help. I was recommending you the same day as my service.

John S.
08/16/2018
Very well satisfied. I have not had an opportunity to test it in a hard rain but don't expect any leaks. I watched the technician apply the sealant and I would be surprised if any leaks appear.

Robert H.
08/07/2018
To be picky, the glass was smudged a little

Jamie T.
08/03/2018
Only complaint is there were several black sealant marks left on my headliner.
John M. from Jack Morris Auto Glass Jackson responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for letting us come back out to clean this up. We take pride in our work, and we want to leave your car clean.

DJ
Douglas J.
07/25/2018
Everything always in a timely manner.

GB
Galelyn B.
07/24/2018
Excellent customer service. Very professional atmosphere.

TJ
Tommie J.
07/23/2018
The tech was very professional, polite, and understanding. He did the job great..!! Thanks.

Donnie P.
07/20/2018
Performer work to meet my schedule,quality job and very professional technician on performing the job.

James F.
07/20/2018
From the moment the claim was made the turn around rate in response was so quick. Thank you!

KH
Keith H.
07/19/2018
Service was prompt and professional. Would have appreciated the tech advising me that he had completed the job. I went to my vehicle to see how the job was going and he had left. Not a big deal at all. I am completely satisfied with my job and would recommend your company in the future.

Shirley S.
07/19/2018
I was very pleased with my experience with Jack Morris. A technician was sent out to replace my windshield at my work. I was extremely pleased to come out on my lunch break that day and see that the work had been done already. Would definitely recommend Jack Morris to anyone who needs auto glass work done.

PM
Paul M.
07/09/2018
Had to clean the windshield due to some unclean spots and remove some dried liquid spots off the dash's "piano black" trim. Other than that, everything was done to my satisfaction. I had already disassembled the wiper arms and cowl assembly myself before I brought the car there.

TH
Todd H.
07/07/2018
I was very pleased with the Service of Jack Morris Auto Glass. It is very convenient them coming to where you are to fix our windshield.

Dell R.
07/05/2018
The guy who came to my work site and performed the installation was very courteous and professional and answered all my questions . Was very pleased with the work.

SG
Steven G.
07/03/2018
Thanks for working with me.

WT
William T.
07/03/2018
Fast, friendly service delivered on time, as promised!! What else can I say?? I am a 100% satisfied customer!!

WC
William C.
07/03/2018
Great experience with amazing time as well.

Jane S.
06/19/2018
Excellent service and very nice person who completed our glas repair.

GG
George G.
06/14/2018
Every thing you did was top notch .Very good