Jack Morris Auto Glass Memphis

Kenneth M.
06/13/2019
Best auto glass repair/replace in Shelby County ??

Melissa M.
06/05/2019
A experience. Filed an insurance claim at 6:30 am, got a call from Jack Morris at 8, and my windshield was replaced that afternoon. An entirely painless experience.

SE
Stephen E.
06/04/2019
Your man did an awesome job on our car. He did it so fast, and now it looks great!!!! You have a great employee in him.

RK
Russell K.
06/04/2019
The Jack Morris staff was so kind and helpful, even giving us an unexpected ride where we needed to be. They handled it all quickly and professionally. I hardly had to do anything. And the work looked like new when finished! I'll definitely use Jack Morris Auto Glass again if needed. Thank you! Jill Knight

Jennifer F.
06/04/2019
I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They are the best most professional and the most courteous

CD
Carolyn D.
05/30/2019
I was greeted promptly and told that the work would take about 2 hour but it was done in less time. Upon leaving I was given the warranty and was given instructions on what to do for the next 24 hours to insure a proper seal. Everything was done professionally and the waiting room was nice and clean.

Lawrence M.
05/30/2019
Everything was an A from customer service, to the technician, and the quality of the product. I will use you again and again as needed. Thank you.

Joe S.
05/17/2019
The customer service representative went above and beyond in explaining the procedure. I was nervous about getting my windshield replaced, and she was amazing. The technician that completed the glass work was professional and explained everything to me. I could not have wished for better service!

AG
Anthony G.
05/16/2019
Overall great experience!

BW
Bernie W.
05/16/2019
Everything went well accept that I will had to return the next day to adjust the wipers. The technician was very pleasant.

Josh W.
Memphis, TN
05/10/2019
I work for an insurance agency and we always recommend Jack Morris Auto Glass, but its a different story when you are on the other end. My wife had a immense crack in her windshield that needed to be addressed. When the vehicle was dropped off, their team was tremendously pleasant. They finished the work in a timely manner and were just as pleasant on the way out. I will always recommend this company to anyone with a need for glass repair.

HJ
Harold J.
05/10/2019
Never a problem with Jack Morris. Always quick and professional.

WH
Wayne H.
05/06/2019
Outstanding service. Excellent communication.

Robert S.
04/17/2019
I didn't have an appointment but they were able to fix my windshield right away. They were also very helpful in filing a claim with my insurance. I have already recommended Jack Morris to a friend.

Debra G.
04/16/2019
The convenience of coming to my office and how quick it was installed was really nice.

Robert C.
04/05/2019
Third windshield replacement for me. They have arrived at my work site at the time scheduled and always very professional. I have a long commute to and from work so unfortunately end of with lots of cracks and breaks in my windshield. They have always done a great job !

BF
Barbara F.
04/05/2019
From the beginning to the end I received great customer service. The last time I did mobile. This time I went in. Still received the same great service.

Mary S.
03/20/2019
Over all service was excellent.

April B.
03/19/2019
Excellent experience- very easy and fast!

Jerry H.
03/19/2019
The situation wasn't ideal because when your installer showed up, a MLGW truck had my drive blocked while they replaced a downed light pole. The installer did a work around and we were able to get his truck and may car "close enough." That evening when I got ready to go to a meeting, my battery was completely dead. I think perhaps a door was left ajar and the dome light never did go off. However it happened there was a problem. Fortunately, I had another workman on site who was able to jump me off and all went well after that.