Jack Morris Auto Glass Memphis

DT
Donald T.
07/19/2018
Very Professional . The lady at the front desk was very nice and charming to deal with. Very Efficient and Quality Service from the installers to the customer service. I will definitely use them again.

VT
Victoria T.
07/19/2018
Extremely satisfied with work of technicians, convenience of scheduling. I originally scheduled mobile service, but my schedule changed and your company easily changed my appt for my convenience. Thank so much for your excellent customer oriented service.

KT
Kathleen T.
07/17/2018
Best Glass Company around would not use anyone else for my glass needs

LD
Leo D.
07/17/2018
I was well pleased with the service and professionalism of the technician who completed the glass work.

Toni B.
07/17/2018
I really like that you came to my work and took care of replacing my windshield. I have used Jack Morris several other times before and have been very pleased with the service. Thank you.

John H.
07/14/2018
One Comment-- please take a little more care to clean the inside and outside of the windshield. I have had six windshields done there and all of them still needed some cleaning (especially on the inside) when I pick them up. Unfortunately, I have always needed to go to another appt and didn't have time to ask for it to be cleaned better.

Sherry H.
07/03/2018
It was so hot when when the technician installed the window but he remained busy and had a very nice personality. I myself would have been so grumpy having to work in that heat. One thing I would suggest is that the tech have a free standing umbrella to shade them as much as possible from the awful heat.

BR
Billie R.
06/19/2018
Very professional

Jeffrey S.
06/19/2018
Jack Morris is a great company to do business with they arrive when promised and do outstanding work

Julie M.
06/07/2018
He was very good at his job. I would do business with your company again.

Mary H.
06/06/2018
Service was excellent

Autumn M.
06/01/2018
The whole process was so easy! I was so impressed with the customer service from Jack MorrIs. The lady I spoke with on the phone got all my information and was so nice and friendly. The technician who replaced my glass was gr at too! He called that morning and gave me a time of arrival and called again when he was almost to my house. He was very professional and did an amazing job and my new windshield looks great! I'm very impressed with the fact that they come to you, wherever you are and I didn't have to make a trip to Memphis or miss work or try to plan out when I had time to go to the repair shop. I would definitely recommend Jack Morris to all my friends and family! Thank you for making the whole process so easy and stress free!!

Donnie R.
05/31/2018
The only issue I had was with my rearview mirror not being right and I think it would have been spotted and corrected if they had test drove the vehicle a couple of blocks. But because they didn't, I had to bring my car again to correct the problem. I am from Collierville so it was an inconvenience that could have been prevented. I still like your shop but I would recommend test driving the car after the work is done to verify everything is right.

CG
Cynthia G.
05/29/2018
Jack Morris Auto Glass made my window replacement easy.

FF
Frank F.
05/29/2018
Thanks for coming out to replace!

Douglas C.
05/23/2018
Great customer service. I will always come back to Jack Morris for glasswork

Jeremy K.
05/22/2018
We have used Jack Morris for several windshields. They are professional, prompt and very friendly. When you receive the service they provide you will become a repeat customer like we are.

JE
Julia E.
05/08/2018
Although I left high marks and was satisfied with the glass removal and installation and instructions left by the technician, I had to adjust the wipers the first time I used them. They were a spline or two off and slapping on the bottom. I left the key with the vehicle and it could have been checked. Being a retired mechanic it was no problem for me to take care of. That may not be the case with most other customers. I've made my share of whoops.

KW
Kelly W.
05/08/2018
Thank you for a job well done in a short amount of time!

CJ
Charles J.
04/25/2018
Came on time. Did excellent work. No problems.