Jack Morris Auto Glass Memphis

GG
Garland G.
09/19/2018
The service gentleman was very friendly and professional. I would use your company again

David B.
09/13/2018
Got me in early, got me in and out!

Karen S.
09/12/2018
Great Service!

KH
Kenneth H.
09/12/2018
I have had Farm Bureau insurance for over 50 years, and have used Jack Morris since then. They have came to my work or house to repair glass. This time was no different. I made arrangements with Farm Bureau and Jack Morris and I was in and out in less that 1 hour. They were very friendly,knowledgeable and efficient. I appreciate everything they did. Thank you very much.

FK
Frankie K.
08/17/2018
very professional and timely. Would recommend to any friends and family.

ST
Sharon T.
08/16/2018
The customer service rep mistakenly listed for the tech to come to my home address instead of my work address. I felt bad for the rep- as he had to turn around and drive another 20 minutes to where I was. He handled the situation very well.

Scott W.
08/07/2018
You need to make sure your vehicles are in good working order. Having your tech ask for a jump because the battery is dead is not a good look.

SD
Spencer D.
08/07/2018
Technician was professional, hard-working and pleasant to deal with.

James C.
EXCELLENT SERVICE

RD
Robert D.
07/26/2018
Satisfied with technician and installation. We do have some wind noise. Don't know if it is from new glass or not.

Charles M.
07/25/2018
Loved your technician who came to complete the job, friendly and kind young man

Anthony B.
07/25/2018
The tech was highly skilled and professional. I have already recommended your company to my friends.

MA
Mary A.
07/24/2018
The technician was excellent. He was fast, efficient and answered all my questions. I appreciate the work you did on my car so much.

Ruth B.
07/24/2018
Installer came to my home to install windshield in my car. He was prompt and courteous. He completed the job within one hour. I would highly recommend Jack Morris Glass Co.

Cydric S.
07/21/2018
Very pleased. Everyone was very concern and professional.

DT
Donald T.
07/19/2018
Very Professional . The lady at the front desk was very nice and charming to deal with. Very Efficient and Quality Service from the installers to the customer service. I will definitely use them again.

VT
Victoria T.
07/19/2018
Extremely satisfied with work of technicians, convenience of scheduling. I originally scheduled mobile service, but my schedule changed and your company easily changed my appt for my convenience. Thank so much for your excellent customer oriented service.

KT
Kathleen T.
07/17/2018
Best Glass Company around would not use anyone else for my glass needs

LD
Leo D.
07/17/2018
I was well pleased with the service and professionalism of the technician who completed the glass work.

Toni B.
07/17/2018
I really like that you came to my work and took care of replacing my windshield. I have used Jack Morris several other times before and have been very pleased with the service. Thank you.