Jack Morris Auto Glass Memphis

12/05/2019

JE
James E.
11/29/2019
Great people to work with and great service.

GT
Ginger T.
11/26/2019
great customer service from technician and the customer rep who handled scheduling and insurance.

CA
Carla A.
11/11/2019
Jack Morris Glass was awesome. They worked with me when I had to delay my claim because of a family emergency. They worked great with me and the dealership since I live over an hour away. I would definitely recommend them. The staff was wonderful to work with. They remembered me each time I called.

RA
Ronald A.
11/08/2019
Excellent service and all promises kept

SR
Steven R.
11/08/2019
I was very pleased that I entered my claim in the afternoon and the next day my window was fixed. You came to my house and fixed it at my home. I did not have to drive anywhere. Thank you so much!!!!

Ann B.
11/07/2019
We really appreciate that you all worked closely with Land Rover. You were able to get our glass need handled while the car was in the shop for service. It was with minimal effort on our part that we got this accomplished. We appreciate your professionalism and good customer service.

SV
Steve V.
11/07/2019
Very professional and friendly. Everything worked.

LK
Leonora K.
Thank you!

BP
Brent P.
11/07/2019
The technician who serviced my car was very professional and highly knowledgeable about his craft. He should be an instructor! I was very impressed and if I ever need your service again I hope I get him! Thanks for an excellent service from an excellent business!

BW
Beverly W.
10/21/2019
Very good work.

AV
Anthony V.
10/17/2019
ON Time, Reliable, Professional Service Engineer. Excellent work! Very quick. Thank you it is a pleasure to finally experience such great service.

SA
Stanley A.
10/09/2019
Customer service representative was perfect. Gave me the information needed to choose the best company to replace my windshield. Saved me big problems down the road.

PT
Preston T.
09/30/2019
I have been a long time customer of Jack Morris and they continue to offer excellent service. Thank you

Joe P.
09/26/2019
From the first time I used Jack Morris Auto Glass I have been so completely satisfied that I have been been any where else.

Steven M.
09/26/2019
Friendly and quick service. Thanks!

GB
Glynnis B.
09/26/2019
I was impressed with the quick response and work done.

Dale G.
09/26/2019
I was disappointed that the tech did not have a way to take my card. I had been told that this service would be available and the process to get the info to you was daunting. the tech left my front passenger door ajar, which I did not notice until the next Tuesday when I had to call AAA to replace my battery which was drained. This made the replace more expensive as I do believe my battery would have failed if the door had be completely shut. The tech was good at replacements but not so good on customer satisfaction. I will use your company again. Thanks for listening.

AH
Amy H.
09/12/2019
Josh was awesome! He is professional, kind, and courteous AND on time!