Jack Morris Auto Glass Memphis

GS
Gordon S.
02/14/2019
My wife still hers glass moving around in the back

Shane M.
02/12/2019
Carmen was very helpful in getting everything taken care of an completed!

MA
Mary A.
02/07/2019
The customer service rep is great. She was efficient, understanding and kind. Meme Alleman

William C.
02/07/2019
People were friendly and a good/great experience.

Jill W.
01/31/2019
Great service. I originally called to get a cash price for my windshield, because I wasn't sure abut my insurance deductible or of I had coverage. The woman (I don't recall her name), called State Farm and handled that for me, and surprise, I didn't have to pay anything out of pocket. She handled the insurance for me. This was a lot easier than when I called my insurance company first for the last windshield I had installed. Also, the installer was prompt, called me ahead of arrival and seems to have done a good job.....but I have not driven in the rain yet. Highly recommend and I will call again when I need any auto glass.

Joann C.
01/22/2019
Your Customer Service Rep, who was my first point of contact, was polite, courteous, and efficient in setting up my work appointment. The Installation Tech alerted me 30 minutes prior to the appointment time, he arrival was on time, and he was very pleasant, got right to work, and did an excellent installation job. I so appreciated every part of the replacement process and will not hesitate to recommend Jack Morris Glass to my family and friends. Your employees are an asset to your business!!

Wayne C.
Great Job !!!!!!

William C.
01/22/2019
$55 for gluing the wire connector back to the rear glass defroster seems quite high. Otherwise, everything was excellent.

HS
Harold S.
01/22/2019
I was very pleased. Thanks for a great and professional job. I would use again.

SY
Stephen Y.
01/15/2019
Very professional did a great job and came early

JV
Joseph V.
01/09/2019
Outstanding customer service!!!

Stephen M.
01/03/2019
Two or three years ago, you sliced my dash on my other automobile. I realize accidents happened and you glued it back together. This time everything went well and the windshield and installation process seem to be excellent. Thank you and God bless.

BP
Brenda P.
12/27/2018
Wonderful staff. Prompt service.

LJ
Larry J.
12/20/2018
The technician arrived promptly and replaced my windshield in an hour.

EL
Emily L.
12/18/2018
I'm completely satisfied with the service and professionalism provided by Jack Morris. My windshield looks great!

GM
Gary M.
12/18/2018
I wish every auto repair was done as skillfully as this one. I highly recommend them.

LJ
Lewis J.
12/18/2018
state farm could learn a lot about customer service from your company!

NM
Neal M.
12/11/2018
Technician was very courteous and professional!

DU
Donna U.
11/30/2018
Clean the windshield after installation.

Charles M.
11/22/2018
Great tech! Came to my school to do the repair, kept me updated and did it all with snow coming down.