Jack Morris Auto Glass Memphis

RL
Robert L.
11/18/2020
The tech that completed the work was great!

AC
Anna C.
11/03/2020
Getting my windshield replaced was extremely easy. The technician came to my place of work and took care of the job quickly and professionaly.

HK
Heather K.
10/23/2020
Tech was professional and competent. He did the job quickly and properly. Couldn't ask for a better windshield replacement experience.

GM
George M.
10/22/2020
Rachael was awesome! I spoke with your two technicians that day and they were polite and actually fun to talk to! Very well trained staff who are also good people!

WS
William S.
10/22/2020
The technician that came to my home was friendly and a professional. He got the work done quickly and on time. It was done right the first time.

Laurita S.
10/12/2020
Rachel, Brad and Danny were esteemed professionals in the performance of their job! I was more than pleased

Max P.
10/11/2020
I was at work and the glass repair tech made the repair so easy! Very pleased with experience.

Richard R.
10/10/2020
Service was timely and professional. No surprises, just good work.

James M.
10/09/2020
I solely use Jack Morris for my personal vehicles. I also send all of my work vehicles there.

Larry M.
10/02/2020
We are very satisfied because of the customer service provided by Jeff Burkett. The installation work done by the technician was not acceptable. The rain sensor did not work and there were scratches on each side of the hood. We contacted the Jack Morris office to ask for help to resolve. Jeff Burkett and another gentleman came out the next morning and found the reason that the rain sensor was not workiong properly and fixed it. In regards to the scratches, Jeff recommended that he would make an appointment with Joe Stewart Body Shop and meet us there. The body shop was able to buff out the scratches. They were also very helpful and professional. We would definitely recommend your company to anyone because of the service provided by Jeff. You can use my comments in the future without my name. Thank you!

AU
Amanda U.
09/30/2020
I specifically asked my insurance company if I could use Jack Morris Auto Glass for this windshield repair based on my previous experience with the company. Your company makes repairing windshields such a smooth easy process. I have and will continue to recommend anyone that asks to give Jack Morris Auto Glass a call.

Rodney H.
09/29/2020
Good job very professional.

TT
Thomas T.
09/16/2020
The on-site service made all the difference. The job was completed quickly and well done.

James G.
09/16/2020
The quality of the Tech. was Outstanding! Job well done!

Matthew S.
09/02/2020
Wade is a very talented installer. He does not take any shortcuts and I have 100% confidence in the job he did.