Jack Morris Auto Glass Nashville

Christie S.
09/25/2018
Fast and friendly service! Keep up the good work!

QB
Quinn B.
09/22/2018
This is the 3rd time I have needed repair to my windshields. As long as I live in Nashville I will use Jach Morris.

Randall H.
09/19/2018
Service technician was professional and friendly. Work was efficient and speedy we would definitely use Jack Morris again if the need arose.

James F.
09/15/2018
The young man who replaced my windshield has perfect work ethics. Professional and outstanding service. A genuine and rare quality. He presented himself as a trusting responsible man. Due a great reward for meeting every expectation and then some. This young man has the ability to do many great things for your company. I would consider looking to advancement opportunities.

EM
Edgar M.
09/12/2018
Technician was well mannered, professional. Only problem was that he said he would call when he was on the way so that I would know to be here and have car available. He failed to call. I called him.

Jonathan D.
09/12/2018
Great service, I wish I could remember the technician's name, but he's replaced 2 windshields for me, very professional, quick, on time.

ST
Steven T.
09/12/2018
The whole experience was easy and pleasant. The only thing I would change is the fact that they didn't vacuum the whole car. There were still pieces of glass on the driver's floor and both sides of the back floor and back seat. When I had a window repair at Safelite a few years ago, they made sure all the glass was vacuumed up. It was still a better experience, overall, than Safelite.

Stephen B.
09/06/2018
The first glass piece that was received or on hand was defective, and therefore a new one was ordered, and ultimately i had to wait a week to get my glass fixed, which i think is a little much and feel other actions couldve been taken to expedite the process. beyond that factor, and not knowing exactly when id actually get it repaired i was satisfied. especially with the work and demeanor of the technician.

Derek H.
08/31/2018
This was the second time I have used Jack Morris Auto Glass. Very pleased that they come to your residence to do the work.

SP
Stephen P.
08/29/2018
The man who came to install the windshield was very friendly and professional.So far, everything is great !! Thanks !!

JO
James O.
08/28/2018
Very satisfied with the way I was contacted by serviceman and with the quality of installation of my auto glass. Thank you.

LH
Lendoll H.
08/28/2018
Very satisfied with the work, customer service and the service tech. Do a excellent job! Keep up the good work!

PM
Patricia M.
Very responsive service

TN
Terry N.
08/28/2018
Technician was awesome.. was early for the appointment and was in and gone in a flash,,,, AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LH
Larry H.
08/19/2018
great experience. The tech was great.

David W.
08/08/2018
Great customer service! Really liked that the owners cell number was displayed at the shop in Nashville.

EL
Edward L.
08/08/2018
Excellent customer service from initial contact to call back. Glass installation handled very promptly and professionally.

CR
Charles R.
08/08/2018
Very prompt, professional and high quality service.

Sonja W.
08/07/2018
Steve was awesome! He did a great job and was very professional and friendly!!! I was impressed at the fact that he didn't just replace the glass, he vacuumed the glass up from the carport and inside the door and didn't stop there - he even cleaned the window. In my opinion he went above and beyond!!! Hands down an A experience!!! Thank you!

Brian B.
08/07/2018
The technician was nice and professional enough. The finished product, the windshield, was very good. However, the technician didn't take note that the mirror had a wire for the installed reverse camera and basically that was the only thing that caught the windshield once released from it's grip. That resulted in the wire being disconnected and me having to take apart the interior of the Jeep and reconnect it. Further, and this can definitely be fixed, he just left all of the scraped out, old black rubber on the hood of my Jeep, on the interior dash and on the driveway. I thought that was very unprofessional. That also resulted in me having to do more work, albeit not hard work, but more hassle. I think a little attention to detail and it could have been a perfect 10.
John M. from Jack Morris Auto Glass Nashville responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking our call so that we could address this. We have a warranty on our work for as long as you own your vehicle.