Jack Morris Auto Glass Nashville

David W.
08/08/2018
Great customer service! Really liked that the owners cell number was displayed at the shop in Nashville.

EL
Edward L.
08/08/2018
Excellent customer service from initial contact to call back. Glass installation handled very promptly and professionally.

CR
Charles R.
08/08/2018
Very prompt, professional and high quality service.

Sonja W.
08/07/2018
Steve was awesome! He did a great job and was very professional and friendly!!! I was impressed at the fact that he didn't just replace the glass, he vacuumed the glass up from the carport and inside the door and didn't stop there - he even cleaned the window. In my opinion he went above and beyond!!! Hands down an A experience!!! Thank you!

Brian B.
08/07/2018
The technician was nice and professional enough. The finished product, the windshield, was very good. However, the technician didn't take note that the mirror had a wire for the installed reverse camera and basically that was the only thing that caught the windshield once released from it's grip. That resulted in the wire being disconnected and me having to take apart the interior of the Jeep and reconnect it. Further, and this can definitely be fixed, he just left all of the scraped out, old black rubber on the hood of my Jeep, on the interior dash and on the driveway. I thought that was very unprofessional. That also resulted in me having to do more work, albeit not hard work, but more hassle. I think a little attention to detail and it could have been a perfect 10.
John M. from Jack Morris Auto Glass Nashville responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking our call so that we could address this. We have a warranty on our work for as long as you own your vehicle.

Joseph S.
07/30/2018
Excellent customer service??

BA
Brian A.
07/25/2018
The techincian Went above and beyond to make my new windshield look great. Very nice and fixed my old broken window moldings. New windshield look better than new!!!

Jill S.
07/24/2018
Your service tech was very professional.

Dianna B.
07/20/2018
I wish I could remember my tech's name. He was courteous, friendly, kind and through. He even cleaned my windows in the heat of day! Super young man!

WL
William L.
07/20/2018
I would not hesitate to recommend Jack Morris Auto Glass. From the initial call to the completed service, they care about the customer and work hard to ensure a positive experience for you. My technician, Logan, not only did a superior job replacing our front windshield but also had tremendous people skills and cared about delivering a prompt service so that we could be back in our vehicle as quickly as possible. Jack Morris Auto Glass offers the old-fashioned small business experience -prompt, professional service and a quality experience.

KL
Kimberlry L.
07/10/2018
On time, on the date scheduled and done in less than an hour.

KW
Keith W.
07/06/2018
Technician was very personable, and even filled in some holes in my roof where I had to take off a light bar to allow for the front windshield to be replaced.

NB
Nellie B.
07/05/2018
excellent work

Cena M.
07/04/2018
I was amazed with my entire experience from the insurance company, to the glass company and the service rep and to the technician that repaired my windshield. When I contacted the insurance company they told me a representative from Jack Morris would contact me shortly. I received a call from them before I could even lay the phone down on the table. They set up the date for the repair, the technician came as scheduled and was done in no time at all. He was very polite, professional, knowledgeable and a great pleasure to deal with. Your company and everyone I dealt with were super great! I am very satisfied with my experience.

MF
Martha F.
07/04/2018
Prompt, great installation and follow up.

RF
Rick F.
07/04/2018
My life is incredibly busy. The entire process made it as if it was done by the magic of Harry Potter.

Debbie B.
07/03/2018
Your tech that came out to install my windshield was very friendly

PB
Paul B.
07/03/2018
Servie was superb. The technician showed up as scheduled, was very friendly and profesional. Would definitely uze them again and wojld recomend to otbers.

Stephen W.
06/22/2018
I was very satisfied with the scheduler and the installer both very nice. He let me know when he would be here and was very professional.

Daphne S.
06/19/2018
Glass looks great and technician was very pleasant