Jack Morris Auto Glass Nashville

WM
Wayne m.
12/03/2018
Seamless, no hassle experience. No problems at all.

Deanna M.
11/30/2018
Michael was very professional

Mike M.
11/29/2018
Great service which arrived as promised. The technician displayed a very high level of expertise. Highly recommend this company.

Marsha C.
11/23/2018
Service was great... thank you.

Beverly H.
11/20/2018
Everyone that I dealt with, whether it was the lady who arranged my installation or the technician that actually performed the installation was extremely nice and very professional. I couldn't have asked for my experience to have been any better!! Thank you all so much!

Colette S.
11/20/2018
Everything about our experience was "top-notch" - from the woman who answered the phone and all of my questions to the gentleman that arrived to replace the windshield. Polite, friendly, and fast! Although the technician was very quick, he didn't rush, he answered questions, explained the process and the bill, and even pointed out some damage the rocks did to the paint so I could get that touched up.

Charles S.
11/13/2018
There is a piece on both side of the glass sticking up my husband said we could fix it with some kind of glue or something but so far no leaks beside that it looks good

Marcus H.
10/31/2018
Great work! Technician was fast, professional and had wonderful personality and people skills. Should be promoted.

Jerry S.
10/31/2018
Thanks for the opportunity to provide feedback!

Christie S.
09/25/2018
Fast and friendly service! Keep up the good work!

QB
Quinn B.
09/22/2018
This is the 3rd time I have needed repair to my windshields. As long as I live in Nashville I will use Jach Morris.

Randall H.
09/19/2018
Service technician was professional and friendly. Work was efficient and speedy we would definitely use Jack Morris again if the need arose.

James F.
09/15/2018
The young man who replaced my windshield has perfect work ethics. Professional and outstanding service. A genuine and rare quality. He presented himself as a trusting responsible man. Due a great reward for meeting every expectation and then some. This young man has the ability to do many great things for your company. I would consider looking to advancement opportunities.

EM
Edgar M.
09/12/2018
Technician was well mannered, professional. Only problem was that he said he would call when he was on the way so that I would know to be here and have car available. He failed to call. I called him.

Jonathan D.
09/12/2018
Great service, I wish I could remember the technician's name, but he's replaced 2 windshields for me, very professional, quick, on time.

ST
Steven T.
09/12/2018
The whole experience was easy and pleasant. The only thing I would change is the fact that they didn't vacuum the whole car. There were still pieces of glass on the driver's floor and both sides of the back floor and back seat. When I had a window repair at Safelite a few years ago, they made sure all the glass was vacuumed up. It was still a better experience, overall, than Safelite.

Stephen B.
09/06/2018
The first glass piece that was received or on hand was defective, and therefore a new one was ordered, and ultimately i had to wait a week to get my glass fixed, which i think is a little much and feel other actions couldve been taken to expedite the process. beyond that factor, and not knowing exactly when id actually get it repaired i was satisfied. especially with the work and demeanor of the technician.

Derek H.
08/31/2018
This was the second time I have used Jack Morris Auto Glass. Very pleased that they come to your residence to do the work.

SP
Stephen P.
08/29/2018
The man who came to install the windshield was very friendly and professional.So far, everything is great !! Thanks !!

JO
James O.
08/28/2018
Very satisfied with the way I was contacted by serviceman and with the quality of installation of my auto glass. Thank you.