Jack Morris Auto Glass Nashville

Debbie B.
11/14/2019
Painless. The tech was prompt, courteous, and did a professional job, within a timely manner.

Sarah S.
11/14/2019
thought everyone was amazing to work with, great vibe, and great/fast job on my vehicle. very accommodating with scheduling. thank you, sarah spidel

Jane T.
11/08/2019
The customer service representative was very helpful and did not waste my time. She was extremely pleasant. The technician was very accommodating in a time that myself and family were having a difficult time. He will never know how much I appreciate him and his kindness. He was quick and efficient. I watched him work and had no question about everything being as it should be. I would want him as an employee due to his efficiency. I believe that he is a wonderful representative of your company.

PS
Paul S.
11/07/2019
The technician presented to my place of employment with the wrong customers paperwork, our receptionist told him there was no one here by that name. He insisted this was the correct place, our employ had then had to go to each work station/office to figure out who he was looking for. This was time consuming and time spent away from our customers at the front desk. The tech never let me know when the work was completed, he just left. We I tried to leave for an appointment, my car would not start. The battery had ran down from the doors being left opened while he worked on it(I assume). When I called the Jack Morris office, I was informed that this was sometimes an issue. I feel a important step at the end of installation would be to let the customer know you are finished and if the car's door tones are no longer going off, to have the customer try to start the car. Had this been at the end of the work shift, I would have been stranded after dark. The windshield has been fine.

MJ
Michael J.
11/07/2019
The tech came to our place of business and replaced our windshield in about 30 minutes.

Terry B.
10/17/2019
Excellent work. The technician also explained about not washing the window within a given time. Very good service.

TJ
Thomas J.
10/08/2019
I would like to mention that it turned out the replacement windshield had a chip in it and another had to be ordered while the technician waited. He was friendly, patient, and professional. I appreciate it.

Scott C.
10/02/2019
They do a great job I have many cars in the rocks seem to find my windshields They have replaced them all If they hadn't done such a great job I would've found someone else They do a great job

PD
Peter D.
10/01/2019
Great service and installation technician was super!! He was fast, efficient, and professional. This is the second time I have had to use your company and I am very very pleased. Great job!!

Robert S.
10/01/2019
This was the easiest insurance claim I have ever made. From the first contact with my insurance agent to the time the windshield was replaced was quick and professional. A Jack Morris representative contacted me the first thing the morning after I reported the damage. They worked with me and my schedule. The technician called me the morning of the repair and then again as he arrived right on schedule. He replaced the glass and completed the job very quickly. When he finished there was no evidence the windshield was replaced. Everything about my experience with Jack Morris was extremely positive and I would definitely recommend them.

RF
Robbie F.
09/27/2019
Before my insurance company directed me to your company, I had several friends and colleagues tell me to call Jack Morris. I was not disappointed.

DA
David A.
Respectful and Courteous With service

Christopher B.
09/26/2019
Representative we talked to was very courteous and knowledgeable. I think her name was Stephanie. She was helpful and answered all of our questions. Technician who came out was prompt and professional.

CJ
Chad J.
Great service.

John S.
09/15/2019
Service was great, installer was well versed installing and repairing windshields

Russell B.
09/13/2019
Great experience. The gentleman who came out to replace the glass was awesome!

WW
William W.
09/11/2019
Prompt response and service to the claim! Friendly and competent installer! Would highly recommend Jack Morris glass service to anyone! Glad they work closely with State Farm Insurance!

Susan B.
09/11/2019
You changed your regular schedule to come fix my windshield. My damage was on the drivers side. Could not drive my truck. Thank you.

James D.
09/10/2019
I wish i could rate it more than 5 stars, outstanding work and customer service!

LA
Linda A.
09/10/2019
The two people I met and worked with were both nice, knowledgeable and prompt. Your company was recommended by my insurance company when I asked for a local company to repair my windshield. I always follow their recommendations and have never been disappointed.