Jack Morris Auto Glass Paducah

Randy S.
11/13/2018
Great folks to do business with...always first rate.

Jacque D.
10/15/2018
The new windshield was clearly better than the one that my 2016 Kia Soul came with. Now that I got a humongous rock chip and crack I got this new one and it is amazingly clearer!! They were very courteous and fast came right to my house to do the replacement.

ED
Erin D.
10/04/2018
Technician was very accommodating when I had an appointment that conflicted with the time that he was able to do the repair. Instead he shuffled his schedule and fit the repair in on the same day rather than having to reschedule. He was quick and efficient.

NK
Naomi K.
09/12/2018
The gentleman called before he showed up with the time he would arrive and he was right on time. He was very nice. He went right to work and had the job done in no time.

DF
David F.
08/17/2018
GREAT company - met me at my place of work, did a very professional job, and gave great customer service. I was very pleased with my experience. Thank you.

Margaret P.
08/07/2018
The technician was very polite and professional.

TH
Tandy H.
08/07/2018
Chris Kincannon did a great job. And quick!

VP
Virgil P.
08/02/2018
Great job

Adrienne M.
07/22/2018
The work was done well, quickly, and pleasantly. They talked to my insurance quickly and worked with me in setting up the appointment.

TR
Terry R.
07/19/2018
They replaced the windshield while my wife was working on the parking lot of her work. It was 100% worry free on our part.

LC
Lori C.
05/30/2018
Prompt and accurate every time

Mark D.
05/22/2018

WD
William D.
04/16/2018
Very satisfying with no worries

Stephen S.
Paducah, KY
03/29/2018
Everything went as planned , great work , will use jack morris glass in the future

TK
Tammie K.
03/15/2018
Awesome customer service and quality workmanship. I have already reccommended to several people!

DF
David F.
03/07/2018
This is the second time we have used the Paducah office. Great work both times !!!!

AC
Anthony C.
03/07/2018
Very Professional and did a great job

John L.
03/07/2018
The tech is very professional in what he is doing. Answer any questions that I had. Had the glass installed in little of no time.

Melissa H.
02/21/2018
The gentleman that came and replaced my windshield was very friendly and professional. Let me know that morning a round about time and was there and finished in less then 45 min.

Christy W.
02/20/2018
We were in a bind and you guys rush our job and really helped us out. We were very appreciative!