Jack Morris Auto Glass Paducah

Latest Review about 2 months ago

LC
Lori C.
05/30/2018
Prompt and accurate every time

Mark D.
05/22/2018

WD
William D.
04/16/2018
Very satisfying with no worries

Stephen S.
Paducah, KY
03/29/2018
Everything went as planned , great work , will use jack morris glass in the future

TK
Tammie K.
03/15/2018
Awesome customer service and quality workmanship. I have already reccommended to several people!

DF
David F.
03/07/2018
This is the second time we have used the Paducah office. Great work both times !!!!

AC
Anthony C.
03/07/2018
Very Professional and did a great job

John L.
03/07/2018
The tech is very professional in what he is doing. Answer any questions that I had. Had the glass installed in little of no time.

Melissa H.
02/21/2018
The gentleman that came and replaced my windshield was very friendly and professional. Let me know that morning a round about time and was there and finished in less then 45 min.

Christy W.
02/20/2018
We were in a bind and you guys rush our job and really helped us out. We were very appreciative!

Dannie C.
02/20/2018
The gentleman was very professional, courtiouse and knowledgeable not just on the repair. I even enjoyed our conversation and his company during his procedure of the repair and I don't get along with people as a rule but seemed very cool in my book. Thank you for the visit too my location.

VC
Vicki C.
02/07/2018
Great work, on time, friendly representative.

Mary B.
02/02/2018
Great work!! Very friendly to deal with and timely and efficient service!!

CT
Cindy T.
10/09/2017
Great job.

Douglas S.
08/22/2017
Great service and no leaks so can't get any better than that.

RD
Ricky D.
06/20/2017
Our experience was awesome. They were on time, professional and complete. It doesn't get any better than that.

Carolyn S.
05/11/2017
I have a Mercedes and the installer had an aftermarket windshield. I asked about getting one and would pay the difference. He called the office and they told him they would take care of it. I was pleasantly surprised. I had used them before and will only use in the future if the need arises.

PE
Paul E.
02/28/2017
This is the second vehicle I have had the windshield replaced by this location and the quality of service is second to none. The professionalism and knowledge by the manager Joe nad the customer service given at the front end by Sabrina is spectacular. Thanks.

Jonathan B.
12/15/2016
Very professional - On time - Quality work

Randal R.
12/14/2016
I was very impressed with the professionalism of this company. Everyone I spoke with was so friendly and the technician was polite. I loved that he had me come out to inspect the work before he left, instead of just leaving.