MF
fantastic communication - fantastic service

TOM S.
Acura MDX
09/23/2020
Always gives me good news or bad news but with humor
So, my '05 MDX popped up with a bunch of idiot lights and my acceleration practically died. The strange idiot lights referred to something about the transmission. So, I assumed I was going to have to pay somewhere around $1000-$4000 for transmission work. I asked my wife if I should take it to the Acura dealer, since they know Acura's and would know what those strange idiot lights mean, or take it to JC Repair. My wife said "JC Repair. The Acura dealer is in the business of selling cars. JC Repair is in the business of repairing cars." I took it to JC Repair. They fixed it the same day by replacing a throttle position sensor for just over $400, and told me "it's not cheap, but it's also not $1,000!". So, true. Kraig said that I was smart to listen to my wife. Also, true.

Like family
I had a wonderful experience at JC Repair. I’m a middle aged woman living alone and new to the state and the upcoming winter weather. I’m not very car savvy. Chris and Katie were knowledgeable, helpful and just me feel comfortable and safe regarding my car. They also happen to be really warm and friendly which I really value.

Nissan JUKE
Courteous, professional
Craig and his team really care about delivering quality service for their customers.

PW
PAT W.
09/22/2020
Subaru Outback regular service
I can always count on.JC to provide the best service in the state

JACKIE B.
09/22/2020
Personnel, service, quality of workmanship
I am very impressed with this business. They are professional and conscientious. The workmanship is very good and they stand behind their service. The personnel are friendly and always helpful.

RICH B.
Nissan Xterra
09/21/2020
Help was a phone call away
I was on Ophir Pass when I punched a hole in my oil pan. After getting down to where I had phone service I called JC REPAIR to advise them of what to expect when I got back home. They ordered a new oil pan, talked me through a simple trail repair and said they would see me Monday. The emergency trail repair worked and got me back from Ouray to Colorado Springs. The replacement oil pan was waiting when I got to the shop Monday, and a few hours later the Xterra was fixed and at a very reasonable cost.

Thanks Rich!  I am glad all things worked out. Kraig

LINDA S.
09/18/2020
Great customer care and reliable service!!
Thanks for keeping my car running great and always giving me reliable advice! I always get outstanding service and would not take my car anywhere else!

We sure appreciate your business Linda! Kraig

DY
Donald Y.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Donald said the business was great and every time he goes in to ask a question about his vehicle, the staff gives him an intelligent answer. He said it also fixes his vehicles in an excellent manner.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 09/22/2020

Don we enjoy our conversations with you. Your always welcome here for work or to answer your questions. Kraig

APRIL S.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
09/17/2020
Always appreciated JC Repair services...
JC Repair has been amazing with patience and support.

Thanks April! We are here for you!!! thanks again Kraig

NM
NEIL M.
Mazda CX-5
09/14/2020
Trusted Advisors
As always, the folks at JC Repair are the best to work with. They have earned my trust and business over the years and keep proving why every time I visit.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for being a long time faithful customer Neil!  Kraig

KP
KIM P.
Jeep Wrangler JK
09/12/2020
Knowledgeable
Great business! Team is professional, knowledgeable , and excellent to work with. They understand budget concerns and will work with you to keep your vehicle in working order! I highly recommend!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 09/15/2020

Thanks for coming in!  Kim it is always a pleasure to see you. Kraig

PS
PAT S.
09/11/2020
Trustworthy, outstanding service as always.
We have been customers of this shop for more than 20 years, and a number of cars. Always straight shooters, they ell the truth and fix the cars right the first time. We wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 09/15/2020

Pat our long time relationship only gets stronger with time! We appreciate you and your family everyday! Kraig

PP
PATRICK P.
U S A F Academy, CO
Nissan Frontier
09/06/2020
Reliable Service, As Usual.
I have been relying on JC Repair for over 4 years now for my family's vehicle maintenance. I wouldn't take them anywhere else, I know they'll do a great job.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 09/11/2020

Thanks Patrick! It was nice to see you! thanks again for being a loyal customer. Kraig

MK
MARY K.
09/04/2020
Never Disappoints
As expected, I received friendly, competent and speedy service.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 09/11/2020

Mary after all the years you have been having your car serviced here, we still appreciate hearing your nice words! Kraig