JOHN H.
08/03/2021
Always straightforward
I’ve taken my cars to JC for decades. Never a question about doing service that wasn’t needed, accurate quotes (no surprises), thoughtful advice. Today they could have put the low-quality rear brake rotors delivered by the parts house on my vehicle, but the parts weren’t up to their standards. Better ones ordered, minimal price difference. I appreciated the extra effort.

RP
RICK P.
Lexus SC 430
08/03/2021
Trustworthy Service
JC Repair did a great job servicing our vehicle. It give us peace of mind when we take our vehicle in for them to service, it's nice to have a service provider we feel we can trust.

CV
CARLA V.
08/02/2021
Always courteous when greeting you. Very personal!
Chris always let me know what work needed done and the cost. I felt Chris was honest and give me his best. Felt Very comfortable and respected. They made me feel like family and that means alot!

07/30/2021
Always dependable service!
Great customer service and repair work/maintenance I trust. I recommend to all of my friends!

Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/30/2021
Thorough, quality work
The team identifies problems completely and thoroughly explains the solutions and options.

JEFF B.
Mazda CX-5
07/29/2021
Customer service
The guys at JC are intent on giving you excellent maintenance/repair because they listen to your requests. After leaving from an oil change and tire rotation, my tire pressure light came on. I had to do some errands, show up for an appointment and was only able to get back to them a few hours later. They had me immediately come in and had the tech work on the issue. He also came out and explained to me how the car's tire sensors were based on calibration rather than actual pressure. He had the tires quickly recalibrated.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 07/29/2021

Thanks for coming in Jeff!  Not all cars operate the same and we were happy to assist with your tire pressure system.  Thanks again Kraig

SK
SEMIH K.
Acura TL
07/28/2021
Suspension insoection
Excellent service. Professional, friendly and timely. Strongly recommend their service!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 07/29/2021

Thank You for the great review!  we appreciate your business! Kraig

MICHELLE P.
Nissan Versa
07/28/2021
Honest people
Thank you for tour honesty & integrity.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 07/29/2021

Only the best for you Michelle!!! if you hear your pesky noise let us know. Kraig

TW
TARNA W.
07/23/2021
The only place I recommend!
I broke down in a horrible location! I called to trouble shoot why my vehicle wouldnt start, after a quick conversation we agreed, i couldn't fix it. They tell me call Bobs towing and an hour later were otw to JC's. They call to tell me the issue, its EXACTLY what we guessed on the phone. Im quoted an acceptable price and wait an acceptable amount of time. They COME GET ME FROM MY HOME and give me a ride to the shop. My price was lower than the quote by a nice couple of bucks! This is my 4th time using this shop! All their previous work is still 100%.. Basically were slowly replacing everything lol Thank you Chris, Craig and Thomas for always being amazing!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 07/29/2021

Thanks for the kind words Tarna!  We will always try to accommodate "emergencies" the best way possible.  Kraig

Saturn VUE

RF
RICH F.
07/19/2021
Honesty
Feell whole experience was helpful.

Thanks Rich! We appreciate your leaving us a five star review! Kraig

TERRI S.
Ford Edge
07/16/2021
Vehicle serviced
Did a great job on Ford Edge. Thank you.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 07/19/2021

Thanks its always nice to see ya! Kraig

AN
AARON N.
Subaru Baja
07/15/2021
Genuine guys, high quality work.
Great work, replaced the turbo on my 06’ Subaru Baja turbo for a good price ($1900) and got it done within 3 days of calling them! Good guys who know what they’re doing.

Thanks Aaron! Nice to have another satisfied customer. Kraig

Judu S.
07/13/2021
New to the city
Being new to the city it’s one of those things one dreads in finding the right mechanic, the right people. Definitely found it with Chris and the gang. Highly recommend this group especially for you newcomers. It’s like finding a friend. They did me right.

Thanks again! Kraig