Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

VT
VINCE T.
Kia Rondo
12/09/2018
Best mechanic
You get what you pay for. Best honest mechanic in town. Fast clean friendly business.

12/06/2018
Excellent Service!
I am very impressed with Katie who gives excellent customer service. She was never in a rush & patiently answered all my questions. She was very friendly. I disn't carch the gentleman's name who was there. He was also very friendly. I didn't meet the mechanic but I no longer have an squealing sounds when I turn my steering wheel. My bill was only $56.00 which included new wipers. I will come back for my oil change & recommended brake fluid flush. Thank you for your excellent service! I also like the appt confirmations by text. I hope to meet Kraig sometime since Mary Serotini referred me to JC & she speaks highly of him. Also, I love all tge excellent reviews online. You have a new customer. - Deanna Walker
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 12/07/2018

Thanks Deanna! We have aleays had a customer first approch. We believe in "taking care of the customer and fixing your car in the meantime!" I also look forward to meeting you, Kraig

TOM S.
12/04/2018
Rely on Japanese Connection
Three years ago, I bought my daughter a RAV4 from Preferred Preowned Acura, who showed us the CarFax with no issues. A month ago, took the car to CarMax to trade it in on a newer RAV4 and was told AutoCheck showed the car was in an accident. We decided to keep the car and take it to Aspen Auto Clinic to verify it was safe to drive. Aspen said it was in good shape and safe to drive, but the transmission fluid is burnt, the rear differential fluid needed changing, the shocks and struts need replacing, and about $2000 worth of other repairs were needed. Then when I picked up the car, the check engine light came on, and a bunch of other idiot lights came on. I should have taken the car to Japanese Connection, which I have relied upon for all my cars for years, but thought Aspen was closer to work. I took the RAV4 to Japanese Connection and they found one of the O2 sensor hoses was lose. They tightened it and all the idiot lights shut off. I asked about the shocks, struts, transmission fluid, rear differential fluid, .... They said, everything looks brand new and they do not need replacing, but you might want to change the oil. So, I paid for overall safety check, oil change, fixing the O2 sensor and paid $106, instead of $2000 worth of unnecessary repairs. I've known Japanese Connection to be very good at finding the source of problems, honest, quick to respond, friendly, courteous, and, often times, very funny. Yes, they do not cheat people into paying $2000 for unnecessary repairs. They provide honest repairs for $106 so I will come back for all my needs, forever, and I will tell all my friends and co-workers to go there, which is how I found out about them in the first place.

Thanks Tom, we appreciate you also. Kraig

VJ
VIOLET J.
Nissan Pickup
12/01/2018
The only shop trust worthy!
I'm sure there's another shop out there, but I've found my car home for all our mechanical needs!! As long as Kraig and Chris are in this shop!! Been a long time since I've felt so secure in fair quotes,prices and treated so well!!! THANK you and Katie the new gal on board!

Thanks Violet!  We appreciate you also. Kraig

11/30/2018
The good work that is done at JC repair,always with a smile.
Everyone that works there is great, job always done right first time.

It was good to see you Janet, Kraig

BT
BOB T.
11/30/2018
Timing chain, axle bearing
Japanese Connection always does great work and never a ripoff. I trust kraig and his company.

Thanks for coming in Bob. We appreciate your business. Kraig

MY
Maureen Y.
Hyundai XG300
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert. He said the service was pretty good.

Thanks Robert! Kraig

KERRY B.
Subaru Baja
11/27/2018
Quick Service
The folks at JC automotive or pleasure to deal with. From the moment you walk in the door and you feel welcome. All of their folks are knowledgeable. Their repairs were quick an I believe they are fairly priced. Thank you JC automotive for getting me in quickly and getting me out just as quickly.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 11/28/2018

Its a pleasure to do business with you also Kerry! Thanks Kraig

SL
SHELLY L.
11/25/2018
Personal care
I needed quite a bit of work done on my vehicle...and needed it on short notice to take a road trip. They were so great about getting me in on a busy day and getting all the work completed for me that day! I so appreciate it! And my car ran great!
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks Shelly! It was nice seeing you. Thanks for coming in. Kraig

PJ
PAUL J.
11/24/2018
It was the day after Thanksgiving, my engine light had come on and they took care of it immediately. Thought I needed brakes but they checked and advised I still had 10 to 15 thousand miles left before needing brakes. (Like that honesty).
Very friendly and helpful.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 11/26/2018

Paul, welcome to JC Repair! We look forward to seeing you again. Kraig

TOM B.
Manitou Springs, CO
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/22/2018
Always great service.
I have been a customer for about 3 years. Every job that JC Repair has done for me has been very professional and perfect. It’s great to have a auto repair shop that I trust.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 11/23/2018

Thanks Tom, We appreciate you also. Kraig

BC
BERNARD C.
11/19/2018
Honest services
This place is awesome. I took my car brakes change and they fixed it gave me honest opinion of other repairs my vehicle needed without trying to persuade me or scare me like other shops do. I love this place.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Bernard, no pressure just the facts and an HONEST diagnosis.  Thanks Kraig

RK
RUTH K.
11/17/2018
Great Service and adivce
I have recently begun to have my Camry serviced here at Japanese Connection. I have 2 friends who both speak highly of this company. I can tell I am in good hands and so is my car. Being a new widow, that means the world to me. The advice and help the staff here has provided to me has been so helpful.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks Ruth! we appreciatte the kind words. Looking forward to a long relationship with you and your Camry!  Thanks Kraig

CHRIS W.
Woodland Park, CO
11/16/2018
Nothing less than Expected!!
AS always Chris and the group at JC AUTO REPAIR have impressed me. Not letting my vehicle be returned to me until it's 100%... customer for life !

Thanks again Chris! See ya next time. Kraig

MN
MCPIERROT N.
Lexus IS 300
11/11/2018
Visit review
So far I like JC. They’ve done a good job and I don’t have a reason not to trust them yet.

Thanks MR. M! We will always try to have your best interests at heart. Kraig

MARGE C.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/10/2018
Quick and Efficient
In the homey setting I waited as my Subaru Crosstrek was checked after I had run over a tire stop and curb. It turned out that the fender had been unsnapped underneath in addition to others scrapes. The fender was snapped back and all was well when I was shown the bottom. Kind quick service was much appreciated.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks Marge! We look forward to a long realtionship with you and your car! Kraig

JAY F.
Pontiac Vibe
11/03/2018
Auto Repairs
Used JC several years ago, for some reason I don't remember we switched mechanics. Bad choice! It's good to be back. The work we had done was done on time and at a reasonable price. Quality work which is the important part. We have a 14 Honda CR-V and a 04 Chevy Silverado if reapairs are needed will use JC. Great business!
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks For coming back to us Jay! We haqve been here for 39 years because of faithful and content customers like yourself. Thanks again Kraig

NL
NELSON L.
10/31/2018
JC fixed my mistake with the rear brakes. MInus a miss adjustment with the parking brake the work was great. The emergency brake was eventually fixed correctly!
JC found a very serious problem with the drive shaft and fixed that before a desert trip. The dealership should have noticed this, but everyone makes mistakes sometimes, so overall I am pleased with the work that JC performed. I will definitely bring my truck back to JC.

Thanks Nelson! We appreciate new customers feedback. Thanks Kraig

HS
HILLARY S.
10/28/2018
Champions!!
This place is worth your max attention when it comes to your vehicle. They are the epitome of honesty, excellent customer service, and precision. Go find out!!!
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 10/29/2018

Wow Hillary, Champions! I couldn't be prouder after reading your review!  Thanks I'll pass this on to all the staff. Kraig

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Florissant, CO
10/27/2018
The employees make you feel like you are family.
I have been going to Japanese Connection since the 80's and I would never go to anyone else!
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 10/29/2018