Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

MIKE L.
Ram Pickup
12/06/2019
Great place to get stuff done for you car
Great people, honest, and they kept me "in the loop" as to what was wrong with my truck. They didn't over charge me, and my dodge was fixed quickly!!! Thank you JC Repair....I've found a shop that I can trust. I will be back when I need more work done, you can bet on that !!!!!!!

NH
NINA H.
12/06/2019
The best mechanics in Colorado Springs.
This is an awesome mechanic service where you have the peace of mind that they are honest and will take care of you and your car without giving up your firstborn. I highly recommend this business. I’m very grateful for all the help and how they have taken care of me and my cars since 2001. Thank you!!!!!

MK
MARY K.
12/05/2019
Great As Always
I received prompt, courteous and competent service on my vehicle, as always.......

DEBBIE B.
Calhan, CO
12/03/2019
Awesome customer service from check in to the mechnics
They guys and gals are great and willing to work with any situation you are going thru. Prices are fair and always happy with what they have done.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you Debbie! i appreciate your feedback! Kraig

MARGE C.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
12/02/2019
Thanksgiving
Lost my headlights the morning before Thanksgiving. I called and said I could be there before 10:00. I got there at 9:30. The lights had gone out and it wasn’t a fuse. The new bulbs were put
in and the windshield washer fluid was topped off. I was back on the snowy road before 11:30. Great pre - holiday service with no appointment.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 12/03/2019

Thanks for the wonderful compliment! As you know by now, we take care of our customers as if they are family!  Thanks Marge!! Kraig

EL
ELISABETH L.
Acura MDX
11/27/2019
I highly recommend!
Attentive, quick, friendly...I highly recommend!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 12/02/2019

Thanks for the nice review Elisabeth! Kraig

AG
AVELICIA G.
Divide, CO
Subaru Legacy
11/19/2019
Great Customer Service!!
Before even going in, I called on the phone and they were so courteous and more than willing to answer all my questions. Very honest about all their work and great quality at very affordable prices. They were extremely nice and welcoming the second I walked in. Very trustworthy staff and I don’t feel they would take advantage of someone with minimal mechanical knowledge like some auto shops do and I have had the experience of dealing with. Thank you so much JC Repair!!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 11/20/2019

Thanks AVELICIA!  It is nice to hear that my staff has taken such good care of your needs! Thanks for coming in. Kraig

Mercury Montego
11/18/2019
Awesome
Great customer service, excellent mechanics, fair and honest
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your car report needs! Kraig

11/16/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
They provide great service and can be trusted to do what they say. I have been with them for years.

Thanks! Kraig

DK
DOROTHY K.
11/15/2019
They know me and my car and I feel I can trust them to honest.
I have used Japanese Connection for years. I feel they do what is necessary for me, and don't try to take advantage of a female senior citizen who knows very little about cars!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 11/20/2019

It was nice to see you yesterday! Thanks for coming in. Kraig

DEBRA S.
Chevrolet Blazer
Car Maintenance
Awesome service! Highly experienced, friendly, and knowledgeable staff and owner.

Thank you Debra! I appreciate  the nice words! Kraig

JU
JOE U.
Suzuki SX4
Great service.
Great experience. After the car was repaired the owner of the company came and picked me up and brought me via shuttle to their shop to pick my car up. Very impressive. It was a fairly expensive repair. But probably not outside the realm of normal

Thanks Joe! I enjoyed our conversation also! Kraig

MT
Mark T.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Mark said that they did a really good job on his vehicle when he brought it in. They did a great job and he is happy with them.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks for the great review Mark! Kraig

TOM S.
Ford Probe
11/10/2019
Front-End Repair
The technicians at Japanese Connection are nothing less than outstanding! After replacing both front-end drive shafts, they diagnosed a subsequent "misfire" to be an out-of-balance (new) rseplacement shaft. They stayed with the challenge until it was completely resolved! 'Very professional...
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks for the vote of confidence! Sometime parts can be a trouble item.  We will always be diligent till the end, resolve all issues. Thanks Tom. Kraig

TOM S.
Acura MDX
11/07/2019
Reliable as always
After being quoted $1300+ to replace all 4 rotors/pads on my MDX, I decided to do it myself. Youtube videos showed the process to be very easy, but didn't mention how to remove rusted on screws. And I thought I had a good deal with getting high performance rotors/pads for less than $300, thinking that's a lot less than $1300. After stripping the rusted screws, I relinquished the task to Japanese Connection. My ole' reliable go-to repair shop. Normally, they don't install parts purchased by customers because they can't warrant the parts, but I've been such a frequent customer for quite a while for multiple cars, they quoted me a great price. However, I noticed a rotted rubber bushing that I didn't know the name of. I forwarded them the picture, and they informed me that the bushing belongs to lower control arms. And after inspection, they informed me that my radiator was leaking a couple power steering connectors were leaking. Although I didn't expect to have a $1700 bill, I was definitely sure that the work was needed, the quality of work/parts would be high, and the repairs would have costed me double at the dealership, and I know I didn't have the tools nor the skillset to fix it myself. And I trust Japanese Connection. They always tell me about only repairs if my car truly needs the repair. Unlike dealerships that go based on timing alone. So, although my $300 repair turned into $1700, my car doesn't leak anywhere, runs well, and brakes well. All without me putting any effort into it. And Craig's conversation during the shuttle rides are always entertaining.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 11/08/2019

Thanks Tom! I enjoy our conversations also! Kraig

MARGE C.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/25/2019
Oil Change
I was surprised it took over an hour to change the oil. I also had a light bulb replaced. The services were provided very professionally. I was treated with courtesy and made aware that the services would be done as quickly as possible.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 10/28/2019

Hi Marge, Sorry it took longer than expected for your service on your car.  I will tell you we dont rush our work to insure quality.  Diagnoseing your back up lights and Rotating your tires were also included in the hour If in the future a time frame, is needed please tell our service adviser at the time of service.  Thanks Kraig

GS
GARY S.
Kia Sorento
10/25/2019
Kia Sorento
Even got a ride to breakfast
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 10/28/2019

Gary, sometimes the simple gestures in life can make the difference! Kraig

BR
BONNIE R.
10/24/2019
Would Recommend to Everyone!
I’ve been taking me cars to JC Repair for about 22 years. I have never been disappointed and have always been treated extremely well. This place goes above and beyond every single time.

Thanks Bonnie!  It was nice to see you today! Kraig

LA
LINDA A.
Penrose, CO
10/19/2019
Always a positive experience!
The quality of work, communications and finished product is consistently excellent! You guys always take great care of my vehicles and me!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Thanks Linda, We are here for YOU!! Kraig

Mercury Montego
10/17/2019
Great!
Fair price, great customer service, and thorough work.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Yhank you for your review! We appreciate knowing how we are doing! Kraig