Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

SA
SHARON A.
Calhan, CO
02/19/2019
Awesome
As always my trip to Japanese Connection was amazing. I called in the morning for an appointment and they got me in for my oil change that worked into a little more. Everyone makes me feel welcome and they always do a great job!

02/17/2019
Polite, kind employees
We found JC Auto Repair through friends on short notice when our jeep had to be towed to their shop. They were able to complete diagnostics and repair the fuel pump within one day. When I spoke to Chris about the repairs, he was patient, polite, kind & friendly. He explained the repairs in detail with clear knowledge and answered every question I had. We will definitely return!

Chevrolet Aveo
If You Suggest A Transmission Issue, Go Elsewhere
I've gone here for nearly all of my car needs since moving to the Springs and have had great service and results. This time I had my car towed there after a transmission issue. Chris was great as always but Katie at the front desk continued to try to sell me a service that I turned down three times. They let me keep the car there while I figured out what to do next but the service recommended would have put my car completely out of commission. I know they are not a transmission shop but every other mechanic I spoke to could not figure out why someone would suggest that in the first place. It has been my only complaint with them so far.

KERRY B.
Subaru Baja
Mystery Car
My Subaru was a nightmare. The vehicle took numerous return visits in order to get the problem fixed. There were multiple issues going on with the car and it was kind of like peeling back the layers of a flaky pie crust to get to the fruit. The folks at JC Repair were as frustrated with my vehicle as I was. Everything that was done was necessary and a fair price was charged. Even though it was an expensive adventure I feel I was treated very fairly. The boss even included me on Pizza Day during one of my visits! I was always greeted with a smile and I feel like family. Thank you JC Repair!

JOHN H.
Excellent Customer Service
We have been bringing our vehicles to Japanese Connection for nearly 20 years. Kraig and his staff are trustworthy and transparent when it comes to the condition of your vehicle. They have never over sold us and explain what needs immediate attention and what service could wait.

I would definitely recommend Japanese Connection!

JAMIE C.
Cadillac DeVille
Efficiency and Communication
I love this place. They are thorough in checking the car, giving you info on what they found, along with prices. If there are more issues than what you thought might be wrong with your vehicle, you can chose to have them fixed or fixed at another time, unless its critical of course. They are very nice and answer your questions on the spot.

MARIO M.
Acura TL
Outstanding
I was very impressed with the professionalism and attention to detail with the crew. They are awesome and definitely made my day.

MICHELLE W.
Acura TSX
Maintenance Check
My relationship with JC gives me confidence in their reliability. Always consistent, always trustworthy.

LA
LINDA A.
Penrose, CO
They’re the best!
I live 45 minutes away still have them service my car!
Great work and staff!

TERRI S.
02/05/2019
Honda CRV Repairs
I appreciate their work, integrity and friendliness. Been with them for years.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 02/06/2019

Thanks for coming in Terri! Kraig

JANET L.
02/02/2019
OIL CHANGE CHECK OUT
QUICK, GREAT SERVICE, POLITE STAFF ,MAKES JAPANESE CONNECTION THE BEST ALL ROUND AUTO REPAIR SHOP IN TOWN,.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks Janet! Its always nice to see you! Kraig

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Florissant, CO
02/01/2019
The people that work at JC Repair treat me like family.
Everyone is professional at JC Repair. They explain what my car needs for repairs in terms that I can understand. I have been going to JC Repair for thirty plus years. I live an hour from JC Repair and it's worth the drive to get there. I would never take my car to anyone else. I feel like I am treated like "family" when I go to JC Repair.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks Eli! 30 years is a long time, we appreciate those that have been here so long! Kraig

TD
TIANA D.
01/31/2019
Always awesome service!
They’re the best! I feel like they explain issues to me very well and are always giving me an honest assessment of the state of my vehicle.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 02/01/2019

Thanks for comingin, we appreciate good customers like you! Kraig

MARK H.
01/31/2019
Best. Shop. Ever.
Have been going to JC for years. There's a reason for all the great reviews ; they do excellent work at a fair price, and treat customers with courtesy and respect.

I had brake trouble with my truck --they got me in the shop immediately without an appointment. JC got me back on the road quickly. Even loaned me a phone charger while I waited since my cell was out of power. Best auto repair shop I've ever been to.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 02/01/2019

Thanks for the kind words Mark!  We will always try to do our best to get you on the road again. Kraig

LN
LARRY N.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/29/2019
Fast, honest repair of work!
Fast, honest repair of work! I have been using this company for several years. Their work is always honest and fair in price. I had an emergency problem on 28 January. I came in without an appointment was seen promptly and the repair taken care of. They made an expedient repair Instead of charging me $500 for something that they could fix it without replacing a major part. Outstanding job!

Thanks for coming in Larry! Honesty is the best policy! Kraig

Thanks Pat! we appreciate you and your loyalty! Kraig

WA
WILLIAM A.
01/22/2019
We are so glad we found this place! Everyone was so courteous and helpful. They gave us good information on our daughter's car. It was a great experience especially when dealing with car repair.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 01/24/2019

Thanks! We are glad you found us too! See ya next time for your service. Kraig

Nissan Versa
01/22/2019
I've always trusted them with all my vehicles!

Thanks Ms. "S"! Kraig

KN
KEN N.
Client
Friendly, courteous, and take the time to diagnose and fix your problems

We will always try to accommodate your needs Ken! Thanks Kraig

RHONDA G.
01/17/2019
cluster panel on a Chevy
This company is so great. They always do a diagnosis first, which helps me budget for repairs. They truly try and listen to the sounds I make trying to emulate the problem in the car. And they never laugh at me. This particular problem is called a cluster panel in my Chevy.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 01/21/2019