Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

Rob S.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Rob said the staff at this business are fantastic.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 08/20/2018

Thanks Rob!  See yas next time. Kraig

LISA M.
Acura MDX
08/15/2018
Always happy
I've been nothing but happy everytime I take my car to JC Repair. They are always friendly, know me by my name and have no problems with communicating to me anything they see. They do not pressure me but make me aware of any additional issues I may have with my vehicles. Kraig is a great guy and I appreciate doing business with him and JC Repair.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 08/16/2018

Thanks Lisa, We also appreciate you! Kraig

HS
HILLARY S.
08/14/2018
Epitome of an excellent auto shop.
These guys are top notch, very honest, detail, and timely.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks Hillary! We appreciate you also! Kraig

VJ
VIOLET J.
Nissan Pickup
08/11/2018
Maximum customer care!
Never let me down! Always great customer service and excellent workmanship on our vehicles!! I trust NO ONE else with out vehicles.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you Viloet! Your very kind. We'll see ya next time. Kraig

DY
Donald Y.
Lexus ES 350
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Donald said the business always does a good job.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 08/09/2018

Thanks for coming in! its always nice to see you. Kraig

MV
Mark V.
Toyota Tundra
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he has been extremely happy with the work Craig and his team does. They are very cooperative.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 08/08/2018

Thanks Mark! Its easy to be cooperative when we have great customers like you! Thanks again Kraig

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Florissant, CO
08/01/2018
You always take such good care of my vehicle! I am bummed that my wiper doesn't work after just having it replaced 10 months ago. Just my luck. Thank you for all of your kindness whenever I visit.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 08/02/2018

Thanks Eli! Sorry that your wipers dont last longer than that, dang rubber anyway. Kraig

HD
Holly D.
Acura MDX
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Holly said the business has great prices and great people.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 08/02/2018

Thanks Holly, we think your family is Great TOO! Kraig

Guffey, CO
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
07/30/2018
Got wonderful service
I am very impressed and grateful for the quick service I received when stranded due to transmission going out. The folks at JC Repair were willing to go that extra mile for me and I won't forget that.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 08/01/2018

Thanks Ms. "M" :) We are happy your happy! Thanks Kraig

JONI B.
Nissan Rogue
07/28/2018
A fair and professional place
Katie and Chris provided excellent service and communication for my vehicle. This place was recommended by a coworker and it proved to be an excellent recommendation. Chris even recommended another business to get my tires replaced when it’s time. I will definitely be returning for future services.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 08/01/2018

Thanks Joni! Nice to have you as a customer.  Thanks again Kraig

KP
KIM P.
Jeep Liberty
07/26/2018
JC Repair is the best - I Highly Recommend this Repair shop
Kraig and Chris went out of their way to get me back in my vehicle when the wrong part was delivered. Their expertise, knowledge, and professionalism are incredible, and I would not go anywhere else for car repairs. The prices are fair, and I feel confident in the repairs done by their team of experts.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 07/27/2018

Thanks Kim! We are always glad to be part of your automtive family! Kraig

Molly W.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Molly said the business does good service. They are honest and their pricing is fair.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 07/26/2018

Thanks for coming in Molly! i hope your doing ok. Kraig

Doug M.
Woodland Park, CO
Acura Legend
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Doug said the employees did a very good job on his vehicle. They kept him informed all the way through the process.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 07/26/2018

Thanks Doug! We appreciate you and your thoughts!

AC
Aurora C.
Rockford, IL
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Aurora said that the business was honest and quick.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 07/26/2018

Aurora we pride ourselves on being ethical and honest! Thanks Kraig

SHARON S.
Saturn VUE
06/28/2018
Sharon
I had an issue with my ABS and Brake lights coming on, on my instrument panel. JC Repair was able to do a diagnostic and found the issue very quickly. I will be having the work done with JC Repair as soon as the part comes in. I was given excellent customer service and felt very confident with the service I received. I will get all my auto repairs done at JC Repair, and will tell my friends and family to do the same.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 07/03/2018

Sharon we are always here to be of assistance. Our goal is to provide our customers with honest and ethical work. Thanks for being part of our family!  Kraig

Debbie D.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Debbie said the staff do what they say they're going to, and everything works great when they're done.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you Debbie! Glad we were able to help you. Kraig

MICHELLE G.
06/25/2018
JC Repair
JC Repair is an AMAZING Auto Repair Shop! I believe they are the best! I have had my car in many times, and each time I have, I have received the absolute friendliest, most professional, and most skilled group of customer service, and mechanics in the industry. Not only can I say ALL of that but, everyone there treats me and my family like we are their family, and it's refreshing! Not only will we keep using them, but, we will happily recommend them to everyone we know who is looking for a great Auto Shop!!!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 06/26/2018

Michelle you are family here!  Our automotive family!! We will always try to treat you and others in the same way.  Nbody likes to get their car fixed, so we will try to ease the pain best possible! Thanks again and well see ya the next time! Kraig

Jeanne S.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Jeanne said the employees were professional, thorough, and knowledgeable. They found her vehicle's problem and fixed it promptly. She got her vehicle back within a day. They provided transportation for her.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 06/26/2018

Thanks for allowing use to service your car! We know you have many choices an chose us! We appreciate your business! Kraig

sorry for the typos!!!

Randy B.
Peyton, CO
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Randy said everything went great. The pricing was reasonable. He was not charged an arm and a leg.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 05/31/2018

Hey Randy we understand that you only have so many "Arms and Legs"! Thanks for all the years of business! Kraig

EE
ERNEST E.
Toyota Sequoia
05/29/2018
It’s how they handle the unexpected that sets them apart
I took my older Toyota in for service after noticing fluid leaking from the power steering rack. I’m about to give the vehicle to my son who is away at college and I really wanted an expert once-over so he wouldn’t have any unpleasant surprises in the middle of nowhere on his drive back to the Pacific Northwest.

In their inspection, JC Repair noted a few minor things in addition to the items I already knew about. They could have suggested some costly work, but they didn’t. I’m already liking this place.

I got the car back and the rear hatch was working well for the first time in years, better than the Toyota dealer’s attempt at a fix when I had recall work done last year.

But then things started going wrong. I noticed a mistake on the invoice and steering fluid leaking. I brought the car back in and they addressed both promptly while I waited even though they had a full load of work on the day after a holiday weekend. How they handled these two issues impressed me. I now have a new favorite mechanic.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 05/31/2018

Ernest it's nice to be part of your automotive family! Thanks Kraig