MARY M.
04/08/2020
Repair
JC was precise about problem, and price. My car was in and out of shop quickly, thank you, JC!!

04/07/2020
Awesome team awesome work
Kraig and his team are spectacular. Fixed what I HAD to fix and gave me estimates and timelines fir things that Could wait for now

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate you! Kraig

LG
LEVI G.
04/07/2020
Thanks!
Friendly, honest service :)
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 04/08/2020

Thanks Levi!   We appreciate you taking the time to give us a GREAT review!  Thanks again Kraig

JE
JANET E.
Manitou Springs, CO
04/04/2020
Reliable, capable, helpful, friendly
I would not take my car anywhere else. Excellent service and willing to (quite literally) go the extra mile.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 04/06/2020

Thanks Janet!  I am glad we were able to come pick up your car and service it for you. Thanks Kraig

DEANNA P.
04/01/2020
Best mechanics
Freaking awesome work always!!!
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 04/02/2020

Thanks Deanna for the "freaking" GREAT review!!  See ya soon Kraig

Longmont, CO
03/30/2020
Good experience
Several family members recommended. Very friendly and got work done in a timely manner.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 04/08/2020

Thanks for reviewing use so positively! Kraig

MILDRED G.
Chevrolet Celebrity
03/23/2020
Top Service!!!
I've never experienced such awesome customer service at a car shop. Chris and Katie always make me feel welcomed and are always willing to answer any of my questions. Love, love, love.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 03/24/2020

Thanks Mildred! I love it when i hear from customers about my staff treating people with such respect and honesty!  Thanks Kraig

PH
PETER H.
03/19/2020
Wonderful first time experience!!
Katie was very helpful and knowledge on the phone. The mechanics were very thorough diagnosing the issue. The owner gave me a ride home. I experienced the lost art of customer service. Thanks !
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 03/23/2020

Thanks Peter! I am glad to hear Katie was helpful and Knowledgeable. I also enjoyed our conversation while giving you a ride! Kraig

03/18/2020
Checking in
Took my SUV in when the engine light came on. JC repairs was clear and willing to work with me. Will definitely go back for bigger repairs. Thank you for taking the time to build trust not just a transaction.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you!  As you are well aware, I believe in Customer FIRST!! Thanks again. Kraig

FG
Frank G.
GMC Yukon XL
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Frank said he was provided with quick and courteous service and that he enjoyed the experience here.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 03/23/2020

Thanks for coming in Frank.  I am glad your were satisfied with our service. Kraig

SL
SHELBY L.
Pontiac G6
03/16/2020
Supper nice people and veal helpful.
Everyone was so nice and helpful they explained thing to me in a way I understood and the prices were good. It felt like they cared! I appreciate that!
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 03/23/2020

Thanks Shelby! Your review was what we look for in customer service. Thanks again Kraig

JEFF L.
Monument, CO
03/14/2020
Great service and knowledge
Chris, Katie and Craig are great folks! Super nice and professional. Shop manager Chris very knowledgeable. Great mechanical diagnoses and repairs on my rock crawling Jeep. Great turnaround time. Well priced. I very highly recommend!
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 03/16/2020

Thanks Jeff! I am glad to hear that our staff took good care of you at the right price! Kraig

CR
CECILIA R.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/13/2020
Great Customer Service
As always, the service is excellent. I can always count on JC Repair for good work and honesty.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 03/16/2020

Thanks Cecilia! We appreciate your continued patronage! Thanks Kraig

ZS
ZACH S.
03/13/2020
Always takes great care of ME, and my cars
Always very happy with JC. I mostly worked with Chris during my most recent preventative tune-up, and he was very understanding of my situation and easy to work with.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 03/13/2020

Thanks Zach! I like to hear that my employees are treating you as you would expect!. Kraig

JAN F.
03/11/2020
The service is excellent? Everybody is so nice. They are great at explaining things. I would not go anywhere else.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 03/13/2020

Thanks Jan! I also wanted to say thanks for sending all your (doggy) :)  friends to us! Kraig