HB
HOWARD B.
Peyton, CO
Ram Pickup
04/22/2021
Great service at a fair price

SR
SARAH R.
Honda HR-V
04/21/2021
Excellent as always
I’ve been taking my cars to JC repair for a couple years now. They’re staff are always super friendly and knowledgeable, and the service is always great. Even when I ask about random noises my car makes they always take the time to check it over and will honestly let me know if it needs addressed.

Thanks Sarah!  I appreciate your business and kind words, Kraig

AH
ANNETTE H.
Toyota Tundra
04/21/2021
Alignment
We bought a used truck and put new tires on it and of course needed an alignment. We didn't notice how badly out of alignment it was and tires are expensive. Thanks JC.

Thanks for coming in Annette! Welcome to JC Repair! Kraig

PL
PAULINE L.
04/16/2021
They are honest
They have the best technicians and are very good at what they do. They explain what work has to be done and how much it will cost before they do any work on your car. They have a friendly staff. They do not try and take advantage of you and charge you more then it should be i would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks Pauline! We are always Honest with all customers. Kraig

LP
LOU P.
Chrysler 200
04/16/2021
Finally, an honest repair shop
I've finally found a company that I feel good about doing repairs on my car without worrying about being taken advantage of.

Honesty is the best policy!  Thanks Lou. Kraig

TERRI S.
Ford Edge
04/14/2021
Taking care of our vehicles
Japanese Connection has taken care of our vehicles for many years. They are kind, helpful, provide recommendations, skilled and people of integrity.

Thanks Terry! We are always here for you! Kraig

CHRISTOPHER B.
Great, friendly people
Better than the rest, the friendly people go above and beyond expectations and are quite affordable.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 04/15/2021

Christopher, it is nice to see our efforts to accomidate our clients being noticed! Kraig

NM
NEIL M.
Mazda CX-5
Always the best.
Efficient, pleasant, patient — all the things that make for a great customer experience. Perhaps, most of all, trusted! I’ve never had anyone try to upsell me a service that was not needed. Confident that if I follow their recommendations we’ll be working together a very long time with my well-maintained vehicles.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 04/15/2021

Thanks Neil! I appreciate you taking time to let others know of your experience over the past many years. Kraig

PF
PAUL F.
04/10/2021
Prompt courteous service !
While visiting in Colorado Springs we experienced an unhealthy noise in the front end of our car. Thinking that it may be a dragging brake shoe we went to JC to have the noise checked out. Almost immediately, they had a technician examine our Honda and found that all of the Lugnuts on the left front wheel were just finger tight! They promptly corrected the problem and also diagnosed a worn ball joint and recommended that we have the front end damage repaired when we got home. Courteous and informative service!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 04/12/2021

Thanks Paul!  Whether your a regular customer or a passer threw, we will always treat you with respect. Kraig

Subaru Legacy
04/07/2021
I love your personable staff!
Super polite and work is always done well and quickly!

Thank You! You're just a part of our family! Kraig

JAMES F.
04/06/2021
EVERYONE at JC is incredibly friendly and responsive! You have a great team, Kraig.
I really appreciate that the people at JC take my questions seriously and explain things without condescension. I think women can have a more difficulty with that. It’s never been an issue at JC. We’ve been taking our cars to JC for many years and plan to continue doing so for many more years.

Pam I appreciate your review!  It was nice to see see you! Kraig

JUSTIN A.
04/01/2021
They fit me in ASAP and was super professional and quality service.
Called them a couple hours before they closed, they said no problem and fixed the issue with my truck very quickly even though they were short staff and super busy. Will definitely keep coming here for services in the future.

Thanks Justin! Welcome to JC Repair. Kraig

KR
KAVEEN R.
Dodge Durango
03/28/2021
Very satisfied
The staff is very professional, personable and honest. They explained everything very well in layman's terms and the pricing is reasonable.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 03/31/2021

I am glad to hear my staff took good care of your needs. Kraig

OW
OCEANNA W.
Chevrolet Classic
03/27/2021
Honesty
I never felt as if I was being taking advantage of. Honest & reasonable pricing. Great work in a timely manor. Glad I found this hidden gem. I have a new place to take my whip!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 03/31/2021

Thanks for coming in! We always love to have new customers. Kraig

ALAN S.