RICH B.
Nissan Xterra
01/25/2021
Great check-up
Time for an oil change, and I asked to have the hoses checked as well as flush the coolant system. I was informed of a couple of minor items that needed repair so I had them do those. I was also informed of a couple of things that will need attention in the future. The hose check was done. The $ total for today was very reasonable and as always the work was expertly done in a timely and efficient manner.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 01/26/2021

Thanks for believing in us! We appreciate your business. Kraig

JANICE S.
01/23/2021
Excellent job and service!
Even though my car was only scheduled for an oil change, the folks at JC Repair also recommended the car needed aligning. I agreed to it and the car drives so much better now. The customer service here is wonderful and they treat you with respect and kindness. That means a lot to me. And they also take excellent care of my car! Thank you for being such a wonderful place to do business with!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 01/25/2021

thank you for the kind words!  we will always treat you and your car with respect! Kraig

LP
LANCE P.
01/22/2021
Great Work! Great Price! Great People!
Needed to get new struts, shocks, front end alignment, etc... Priced everywhere else and no one can compete! Chris Edge (manager) is the man, took great care of me through the entire process!!!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 01/25/2021

Thanks Lance! Yes I agree Chris is "the man"!  look forward to helping out again! Kraig

HB
HOWARD B.
Peyton, CO
Ram Pickup
01/20/2021
Kraig and his staff are great! They always have the quality parts and service I need. They’re a business I can trust!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 01/21/2021

Thanks for the great review! Kraig

VC
VIOLET C.
GMC Acadia
01/20/2021
Normal Wonderful experience!❤
Untill the people show me different, this is miraculously a good place to call home for all my automobiles!! I'll never go elsewhere!! Not everday I can feel so safe in my business dealing! Thank you!!❤
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 01/21/2021

Thanks Violet! we appreciate you also! Kraig

MN
MCPIERROT N.
Lexus IS 300
01/15/2021
The staff cares.
Well, they do good and do not charge me an arm and a leg like the dealership would do.

Thanks Nelson! We are always fairly priced! Kraig

DO
DAVID O.
Dodge Stratus
01/13/2021
Saved Money
I was glad to see that they were thorough .
If it wasn't for that I would have spent more money
for no reason.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 01/18/2021

David we will always let you know what we see. Many times service will come into play after a needed repair. Thanks again Kraig

MICHELLE W.
Acura RDX
01/13/2021
New Car Inspection
Thank you JC Repair for my new car inspection. Your report got me out of a 6 yr. money pit! The final sale could have been devastating to me financially! Always reliable, honest, trustworthy. I appreciate everyone at JC Repair for their dedication to provide excellent service! I will always take my business here!

Thanks Michelle! See ya for the next pre purchase exam. Kraig

MURRAY H.
Lexus LS 400
01/12/2021
Always Great Service!
Honest and fast service with a smile. I’ve been bringing my vehicles here since the early 2000’s and have always received great service!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 01/18/2021

Thanks Murray! we have enjoyed all the years of servicing your cars. Kraig

01/09/2021
You are guys are awesome
JC Repair have always been friendly and have done a wonderful job taking care of our cars. If I ever have an issue they are the first ones I come see. 10/10 recommend.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you for the great review! Kraig

SL
SHARON L.
Monument, CO
01/07/2021
Honest accurate auto repair. The whole office is always nice, and helpful!

Thanks Sharon! We appreciate your business! See ya soon, Kraig

MO
Mary O.
Nissan Murano
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Mary said that the people are very polite and attentive. She's very pleased with them.

Thanks for being a return customer Mary! Kraig

DEBRA S.
Lexus ES 330
01/05/2021
Car Maintenance Excellent Service
I accidentally left my inside light on and didn't notice until 2 weeks later. Tried to start car and battery was dead. Jumped the battery and let it run for about 30 minutes. Next day, no start. Jumped the battery and drove to JC Repair. They ran a test which showed the battery low and the alternator not charging. Left the car over the weekend so they could run a diagnostic test which showed the battery dead and the alternator charging. The battery was charged for hours and retested the system. Battery and alternator charged and everything was good.

I have been a customer of JC Repair for over 10 years and they have always provided outstanding, excellent, and professional service.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 01/06/2021

Thanks for the shinning review Debra! We are always here for you! Kraig

VG
VERONICA G.
01/05/2021
The work was fast but phenomenal! Very open and honest when something came up, it was great!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 01/06/2021

Thanks Veronica! We appreciate your business. Kraig

EB
EMILY B.
Elizabeth, CO
Ford Expedition EL
12/31/2020
Great place
Got an oil done and they were quick and did a fantastic job!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 01/04/2021