Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

Randy B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Randy said everything went great. The pricing was reasonable. He was not charged an arm and a leg.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 05/31/2018

Hey Randy we understand that you only have so many "Arms and Legs"! Thanks for all the years of business! Kraig

EE
ERNEST E.
Toyota Sequoia
05/29/2018
It’s how they handle the unexpected that sets them apart
I took my older Toyota in for service after noticing fluid leaking from the power steering rack. I’m about to give the vehicle to my son who is away at college and I really wanted an expert once-over so he wouldn’t have any unpleasant surprises in the middle of nowhere on his drive back to the Pacific Northwest.

In their inspection, JC Repair noted a few minor things in addition to the items I already knew about. They could have suggested some costly work, but they didn’t. I’m already liking this place.

I got the car back and the rear hatch was working well for the first time in years, better than the Toyota dealer’s attempt at a fix when I had recall work done last year.

But then things started going wrong. I noticed a mistake on the invoice and steering fluid leaking. I brought the car back in and they addressed both promptly while I waited even though they had a full load of work on the day after a holiday weekend. How they handled these two issues impressed me. I now have a new favorite mechanic.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 05/31/2018

Ernest it's nice to be part of your automotive family! Thanks Kraig

Rick S.
Ford Transit Connect
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Rick's wife. She said the business send texts to remind her , and the staff is nice.

Thanks Kathy nice to see you again! Kraig

EV
Evelyn V.
Ford Windstar Wagon
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Evelyn said she trusted the staff.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 05/23/2018

Thanks Evelyn, those words mean alot to us! Kraig

KR
Keith R.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Keith said the business did a good job at fixing with what was going on with his vehicle.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 05/17/2018

Thanks Keith, We appreciate your business.

Don H.
05/05/2018
Professionalism!
Service is always top quality, staff is friendly and courteous. No better shop in Colorado Springs. Would recommend to anyone needing.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 05/07/2018

Thanks Don we appreciate your business!

SL
SHELLY L.
04/30/2018
Personal care
I am always happy!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 04/30/2018

Nice to see you again Shelly!

Robert C.
Dodge Avenger
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the employees were honest, knowledgeable, and good to work with. The communication was great throughout the process.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 05/02/2018

Robert thanks for letting us know we are doing a great job for you! Thanks Kraig

ALEX S.
04/24/2018
Review
Great guys really helpful and Jake front desk guy was really cool.

Thank you Alex!

AG
Audrey G.
Honda Accord Wgn
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Audrey said she has been very happy with the business.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 04/30/2018

Thanks Audrey, we appreciate your business!

MARK H.
04/22/2018
Great service, as always
The friendly folks at JC took care of everything, as always. Highly recommend this shop.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you Mark! Kraig

We are always glad to help. Thanks Mark

AC
Aj C.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
AJ said the mechanics were great. The staff did the job effectively and honesty.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 04/30/2018

AJ We hope you find a car that you like soon! Kraig

JV
Jacquelyn V.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Jacquelyn said they were fast and honest. They were very polite and they refilled everything in her vehicle that needed to be filled.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 04/19/2018

Thanks Jacquelyn, let us know if we can help any further! Kraig

JOE T.
Honda Accord Crosstour
04/12/2018
Top notch service
Clean shop. Very thorough & knowledgeable staff.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 04/13/2018

Thanks Joe, I know this car didn't work out for you but I hope you have alot of fun and worry free miles with your Rav4! Happy motoring! Kraig

FT
Fran T.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Fran said the business is so good. She would not trade it for the world. They all treat her well and they fix what needs to be fixed. They don't charge for what does not need to be fixed.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 04/12/2018

Thanks Fran Its was good to see you again! Kraig

TARA B.
Manitou Springs, CO
Nissan Frontier
04/07/2018
Stellar.
Best service in an emergency situation I have ever received. They've earned my patronage for any future needs. Highly recommended.

Thanks Tara! We are always here for you! Kraig

DEBRA S.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/07/2018
Car Repair
The staff at Japanese Connection are "Awesome". They have been my mechanics for over 20 years. Recently I was experiencing under car leaks, so I took my vehicle in for the usual oil change and mentioned the leaks. I was informed that the Engine Oil Cooler Hose and Valve Cover Gasket needed to be replaced. Repairs made and my vehicle is running good with no leaks.

Thanks Debra! can't believe its already been 20 years! Thanks again Kraig

DEXTER S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/05/2018
A Kind Word, Brutal Honesty
What I needed was an oil change and an inspection. I left with both plus an all inclusive list of issues, offers to help, and resolve any problems. All this in high spirits and plentiful respect. Thank you.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 04/06/2018

Thank you Dexter for taking the time to review our company! We at JC REPAIR are always looking out for your best interest! Thanks again, Kraig

Christian H.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Christian said everything was great and this was a good experience for him.

Thank you Christian, we appreciate your business! Kraig

SA
SHARON A.
Calhan, CO
03/31/2018
The people!
I have always been well taken care of at JC Repair. I like to make sure the cars get in to be sure everything is good. No matter how long between visits, I have always been greeted with a smile and a warm welcome. Not only is the customer service amazing, my cars are well looked after too!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 04/02/2018