Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

DONNA B.
08/20/2019
The work is outstanding. The people are awesome!
My car has nearly 300k miles and it still runs great. JC does a wonderful job keeping up with the maintenance and making sure problems are solved.

MARY S.
Toyota Tundra
08/17/2019
An honest car repair shop
I have been using the Japanese Auto Connection since I moved to Colorado Springs. They have kept my truck in tip top shape for the past eight years. They are really incredible, making sure it runs the way it should at a reasonable price.

MELISSA D.
08/13/2019
Great Service - Highly Recommended
I was thrilled to find JC/ Japanese Connection Auto Repair on Google! Chris the Service MGR makes you feel comfortable from the time you book an appointment right up till when you pay for service and pick your car up! The shop was incredibly clean and organized which makes you feel better about any repair they do. The cost to fix my car was very reasonable. Even the Diagnostic cost was reasonable! They were honest also fixing only what was wrong with my car. It was so nice to find a car repair shop that I know I can trust in the future. Oh they work on any type of car & model, not just Japanese vehicles! I HIGHLY recommend JC/Japanese Connect car repair to everyone!
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you Melissa!  We try to have great staff that takes care of "YOU" while we fix your car!  For us, it is as important to address your needs as customer as well as the needs of your car.  Without your confidence in us, we would have not completed our mission!  Thanks for coming in and we look forward to a long "car" relationship! Kraig

HK
HAYDEN K.
08/13/2019
Trustworthy, honest and fair... and timely!
Always used them for our vehicles then had a 3 year break as we had purchased new vehicles and were required to service them at dealership. Went back to JC Repair for repairs after warranty ran out on one of them and it’s as we never missed a beat. Same great service!!
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 08/14/2019

Thanks Hayden! It is nice to have you back! Kraig

SA
SHARON A.
Calhan, CO
08/11/2019
Old Cars
With two cars with over 200,000 miles on them... one of them with over 350,000 miles we rely on Japanese Connection to keep us informed when our cars need a little more than just an oil change. They do that very well, and don't just add on stuff so we have to spend more money. They let us know only what we need, and then let us know when we can expect something in the future. Their integrity is great! The maintenance is always done in a timely manner and done well.
Thank you to everyone there for always making us feel like part of the family!
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 08/12/2019

Thanks Sharon! We appreciate you and John more than you might know! Kraig

KK
KEN K.
08/10/2019
Flat tire repair
Quick, professional staff. Reasonable pricing.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 08/12/2019

Thanks Ken! Kraig

FN
francis n.
08/08/2019
subaru repair service for F. Nickle
friendly, experienced, reliable service; why my 2001 Subaru is still running:)
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 08/09/2019

Thanks Frank! we appreciate you also! Kraig

FN
FRANK N.
08/06/2019
Always there:for you; helpful, skilled & competent; I’m grateful; enjoyed my experience with Kati & Craig this time—as usual.
Competent, experienced skillful & experienced! Thank you👍!
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for the kind words!  We will always be here for you! Kraig

DEBRA S.
Lexus ES 330
08/04/2019
JC Repair is the go to place when you need your car serviced. When you have a problem or hear a strange sound with your vehicle, they don't act like it's your imagination, but will either take it for a test drive or drive it in the shop to check it out. They let you know what's going on and the price before they repair your vehicle. The staff and Kraig (the owner) are extremely friendly, professional, and knowledgable.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 08/06/2019

Your the best Debra! With customers like you, it make our job easy to communicate and resolve car issues. Kraig

DF
DOUG F.
08/04/2019
Folks and Service
Fantastic folks in front office. Kind, patient and provided very good communication. Made a next day appointment and all work was able to get done on the day before. Great communication, efficient in and out and a great confidence in work well done.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 08/06/2019

Thanks Doug! See ya next time Kraig

KA
KEN A.
07/27/2019
The people
All the people who take care of us are the best.

Thanks! Its was nice to see your new car! Kraig

07/26/2019
Great service as always
Been with JC for years. Always great service at a fair price . I trust their judgement and advice which has kept my truck on the road for over 200,000 miles.

Thanks Mark! thanks for coming in today! Kraig

JANICE S.
07/26/2019
1999 Honda Civic
JC Repair always does an excellent job when servicing my 99 Honda Civic. All the associates are super friendly and I'm very appreciative when they give me a ride back to my place and then they come and pick me up when my car is done. Thanks to everyone for the great customer service and for being an honest and respectable business!

Thanks Janice! We too appreciate you! Kraig

BJ
BARBARA J.
Buick Regal
07/21/2019
customer service
I really appreciate how great Japanese Connection is about accommodating my busy schedule and fitting my car or truck in for a repair. On very short notice, they not only took care of several problems , but did it all while I waited so that I could get back home to a very sick parent. The staff and owner are always friendly, helpful AND they do a good job.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 07/22/2019

Thanks Barbara!  Its always nice to see you! Kraig

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/16/2019
Work fast
good service staight to the point
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your business. Kraig

MARIAN G.
07/12/2019
20 plus year customer!
Japanese Connection is the only place I take my cars. They treat me as if I am their most valuable customer. I depend on them to let me know what I need to have done and what can wait. I have never been disappointed with the work and they go above and beyond to make sure I stay safe in my vehicles.
Thank you for all your help and caring attitude.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 07/15/2019

Thanks Marian!  YOU are our most valuable customer aren't you?!! :) Thanks again Kraig

ARIEL S.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/12/2019
Very friendly!
Very friendly and professional. My AC is amazing now! Prices are fair and the work is great! I will be back, thank you for a wonderful and pain free experience!
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you Ariel!  We appreciate your kind words! Kraig

CK
CHRISSY K.
07/11/2019
Quick vehicle repair
Quick service. Friendly and helpful employees who keep you informed of the progress of your vehicle repair.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 07/11/2019

Thanks Chrissy! our goal is your satisfaction. good communication is a part of that. Kraig

HS
HERMAN S.
Kemp, TX
07/10/2019
Comprehensive,
Positive experience in a frustrating time when needing car repair while visiting from out of state. A complete review of problem, alternatives discussed, issues addressed at affordable rates. First time I’ve ever felt comfortable with car repairs or a garage.
I have had negative experiences with other Colorado Springs car repair / service in past years.
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 07/11/2019

Thanks Herman!  It was nice to meet you.  I hope your trip home is uneventful!  Kraig

DONNA B.
07/08/2019
The customer service is awesome and, somehow, the work done my my vehicles is even better!
I brought my Camry in for service for an 8:00 appointment; naturally, is was brought in on time . The front desk personnel reviewed the records to insure the car was up on all its maintenance. A problem was found with the brakes but it turned out to be a part failure. The part was replaced at no charge as it was warrantied from the replacement several months ago. I was glad to see that JC Repair stands by their work. For as long as I have been bringing my vehicles here, this is the first time a part has been defective. The work is ALWAYS exceptional. I am very glad that I have found a car repair ship that I can place my trust in!
Kraig H. from JC Repair / Japanese Connection responded on 07/11/2019

Thanks...... Donna??? :):):)  David, it is our pleasure to stand behind our work.  Integrity, integrity, integrity! I will continue to work on "cookie worthiness" Kraig