Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

DIANE G.
GMC Yukon XL
10/19/2018
Quality means doing it right
JC Repair approaches each cust w/the idea of helping him/her solve a problem not selling a product or service. Thanks for always being honest and providing a positive experience.

Thanks Diane! Thats excatly what we try to do!  Kraig

MK
MARY K.
10/19/2018
Quality Customer Care
I can always count on JC Repair to do more than take care of my vehicle. They take care of me. I recently came in for routine service and learned that I had one damaged tire and would likely need 4 new tires for my all wheel drive car. Since my budget couldn't handle this expense the folks at JC Repair searched for and found a used tire to replace the damaged one. I left feeling safer for my vehicle and my budget. Thanks so much, JC Repair!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 10/19/2018

Mary we take care of our customers and fix the cars in the meantime! Thanks Kraig

MARY B.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/16/2018
Thanks again!
Always satisfied - same as the last 18 years!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 10/19/2018

Time flies when your having fun! I was just talking with Chris, and letting him Know next year is our 40th Anniversary!  Thanks Kraig

SA
SHARON A.
Calhan, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/16/2018
I know my cars are in good hands!
From setting the appointment to the follow up on status the people are great. When I come through the door I know my cars and I will be taken care of. I have older cars with a lot of miles on them and I value their input to know if the maintenance is needed or recommended. They don’t force extra work on he car and also help me prioritize what needs to be done first! He are my go to garage!

Thanks Sharon! Kraig

CHRIS W.
Woodland Park, CO
Toyota Sequoia
10/13/2018
Amazing as always
Chris will absolutely take care of anything you need .. I usually elect to do some of the items that are advised to do when the checkup is performed on my vehicles .. stand up guy and honest shop.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Chris I'm glad to hear you are happy with our service!  We will always do our best to accommodate you!. Thanks Kraig

VJ
VIOLET J.
Nissan Pickup
10/10/2018
Servicing our 96 Nissan pickup
Once again good work, although when I got home and read the notes on the mechanics diagnosing of the truck I saw it may need ball joints? Wouldn't have left that out of my request for service if I'd known it, called back to ask Chris guess he was already gone. But otherwise good work I'm confident!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 10/10/2018

Thanks again Violet! Illl check on the ball joibts and have Chris get back to you. We might just be keeping an eye on them. Kraig

AC
ANN C.
10/09/2018
JC Repair fixed a difficult to find wiring problem in my vehicle. They were reasonably priced, professional and friendly! I'll be back to them with another one of my family vehicles soon. I highly recommend them to everyone.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you Ann! We look forward to see you with your other vehicles soon!. Kraig

VJ
VIOLET J.
GMC Acadia
10/01/2018
TRUSTED auto repairs/work
As usual, I had work done on my vehicle and Chris delivered on solid workmanship!! A shout out to the guys in shop who REALLY make it happen!! Thanks!!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 10/01/2018

Violet we thank you for your kind words! Chris enjoys working with you! Kraig

DO
DEBBY O.
09/28/2018
They said what was wrong with the truck and did a great job of getting it fixed in a timely manner. Awesome work . Thanks
Great job on fixing my old truck . Thanks for getting it done fight
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 10/01/2018

Thanks Debby! We appreciate you! Kraig

09/26/2018
Good Work
Brought in our Subaru for headlamp issues. Due to the panel removal required to even get to the lamp housings, glad we had JC Repair do the hard work; repair process on these items are tricky.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 09/27/2018

Thanks Mrs "R" :) we appreciate your trrusting us to do even the "light-est work"  Kraig

DEBRA S.
Chevrolet Blazer
09/22/2018
Car Maintenance
Awesome company! Extremely professional, knowlegeable, and friendly staff. Great place for car repair and car maintenance!
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 09/24/2018

Thanks Debra, We will always take good care of you! see ya next time. Kraig

CHERYL S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/21/2018
Subaru 2011
I appreciate the friendly responsive customer service and your persistence with the delayed transmission repair. My best to Chris and Katie.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 09/24/2018

Cheryl, sometimes its not what goes wrong, but how we handle what goes wrong that defines us. I appreciate you being patient during your repairs.  We have never had the transmission repair shop delay so many times on a sublet repair. They assured us that all is good and again thanks for letting us be your repair shop.

09/15/2018
1st visit, great service
This was my first visit to JC Repair, although a family member is also a customer. Katie was super helpful and knowledgeable and even allowed me to conduct most of my business via phone because of my work. The first visit was successful and I will definitely continue being a customer of JC Repair.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks Mr"G", we appreciate you and always like new customers!. Kraig

GR
GAIL R.
Nissan 350Z
09/13/2018
Consistent Stellar Service
We are now on our sixth or seventh car serviced by Japanese Connection. What more is there to know? We trust them unconditionally and they have never let us down.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks Gail, We appreciate you loyalty also! Kraig

LA
LINDA A.
Penrose, CO
09/10/2018
Customer Service exceptional as always
Customer service is exceptional at JC. Questions are answered as well as additional information given to facilitate a customer’s understanding.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks for coming in Linda! well see ya next time! Kraig

LC
LESLIE C.
09/09/2018
my car Mazda 5
what makes this place so great? well I'll tell you, first the people were great !! they offered to drive me home, if I didn't have a ride. Very fast turn around. the day of my appointment the car was done in about 4 hrs, to replace an exhaust system. The car runs great, no problems. All I can say is, thank you JC Repair for a job well done!!!!!!

Les Clayter
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks Les, This is excatly why we come to work everyday!  We truly appreciate our customers! Thanks again Kraig

Clay H.
Acura 3.2TL
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Clay said the business does excellent work. He stated that the last time he was in for service, when he took his vehicle home, he noticed a small leak. It caused him to bring the vehicle back to the facility, where the staff was more than happy to repair the problem for him.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 08/29/2018

Thanks for coming in Clay! Glad to find out the leak was just condensation from A/C drain.

AL
Arlin L.
Honda Accord
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Arlin said the service was fine and he's happy with the work. The employees are going to fix his vehicle.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 08/27/2018

Thanks Arlin, we appreciate your business!

Robert C.
Dodge Avenger
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he was disappointed that they missed that the head gasket was bad. He said he didn't have the service because the cost was too much.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 08/27/2018

Thanks for bring your car to us Robert. We will not always be the cheapest but hopefully you have a good job done elsewhere.

Rob S.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Rob said the staff at this business are fantastic.
Kraig H. from JC Repair responded on 08/20/2018