EA
Erica A.
GMC Yukon
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Erica said they did a good job but she didn't receive her vehicle when they first told her.

AH
Allen H.
Buick LaCrosse
11/27/2020
They do great work!!
Every time I take my vehicle in for repair they tell what the problem is and what’s needed to correct the problem.

PC
PEGGY C.
Ford Flex
11/25/2020
Personable, fair pricing and trustworthy. Upfront they will give you pricing on parts and labor. Highly recommend.
I have been going to Jay's for about 8 years now. Every experience has been treated professionally and promptly. If you take your car in they will do a thorough assessment and advise you accordingly. There are no hidden fees or agendas. They treat you like family.

Carsonville, MI
11/25/2020
Great job
Always done the right way. Great service. Highly recommend.

Donna R.
11/22/2020
Jays Does Ir Again
I can always count on Jays to make sure that my car is right and tight!!!

JAMES L.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Ford Edge
11/21/2020
Great service, Quality parts and best warranty
I purchased a battery for my 2015 GMC Sierra. After installation, I learned that it came with a 6 year warranty . That’s awesome! Most batteries come with a 3 year warranty.

B H.
Dodge Durango
11/20/2020
Jay's auto repair
I went to get an oil change and I was very pleased with the service rendered. I was given a time to come in and I was seen it was not a long wait so I'm giving five stars. I would recommend my friends to Jay's they do good work and let you know what issues that need to be addressed and what issues that can wait.

Pontiac Grand Prix
11/17/2020
I went in for a oil change. The service quick and very affordable.

TERENCE S.
Southfield, MI
11/16/2020
Great customer service , skilled mechanics

F
FRANKIE
Chevrolet Blazer
11/13/2020
Great service thanks Jay.
Great place and very professional. I will be doing more business here for sure.

AH
Allen H.
Ram 1500
11/12/2020
Allen
They take care of there customers .

Stephanie S.
Michigan
GMC Acadia
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Stephanie said the staff are the best.

JESSIE B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/08/2020
My trailblazer
As always dj’s is a professional and clean environment that does excellent work wouldn’t trade them in for nothing

LA
LATRICE A.
11/07/2020
Great Customer service
I called over the phone and spoke with Jaye about my electrical problem with my hair late. He told me to come in and he’ll take care of me. And that’s exactly what he did! I will be seeing that establishment again!!

MY
MONICA Y.
Center Line, MI
11/07/2020
Very prompt service, and they are always professional
I really appreciate how they’re still doing great business but yet within the guidelines of the CoVid. Everyone was kept at a social distance and they were getting customers out in a timely fashion.