BC
Eastpointe, MI
Chevrolet Traverse
11/03/2019
Clean. Good price
They get u & out ,let u know what the cost & whats your options are

PC
PATRICIA C.
Sterling Heights, MI
Ford Flex
11/02/2019
Car repair
The staff was Friendly. Nice clean waiting area best of all reasable prices.

VH
Vivian H.
Center Line, MI
Saturn VUE
10/30/2019
Customer service was awesome, fast and efficient
In 24hrs, my vehicle was diagnosed and fixed. Jay's Auto was cost effective (very reasonable). Thank you again 😊

GT
GLENN T.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/29/2019
Excellent service!
Been going to Jay's Auto Repair for over 4 years and I'm never disappointed at the level of honesty and customer service his shop brings to the table. I highly recommend his shop!!

BC
Barrett C.
Dodge Caliber
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Barrett said the staff always take care of him. They do good work and in a timely fashion.

Charlene H.

SG
SHADOW G.
10/25/2019
Awesome
Best place to go to for auto repair!

MARILYN M.
GMC Acadia
10/24/2019
Jay always knows what's wrong with your car
A cousin of mine referred me to this place a year ago. After they checked my car out they told me exactly what was wrong with it. They broke everything down for me in writing so I can get a better understanding of what the cost and labor would be. They were very patient with me and even let me store my car there until I decided what I wanted to do.

GS
GEORGE S.
Columbus, MI
Ram 1500
10/23/2019
The best!
Very professional, very informative, unbelievable customer service! I would recommend this auto repair shop to anybody! Kudos to Jay's staff for an unbelievable experience!

MONIQUE P.
Eastpointe, MI
10/22/2019
Customer service is outstanding.
This location is efficient and very knowledgeable about the diagnosis of my vehicles. Customer service when you call for an appointment is outstanding. Wait area is clean

AL
Andrew L.
Dodge Journey
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the business did great and everything went pretty smoothly. They had his vehicle fixed by the next day and the only reason he didn't know was because he missed their call. He said they had it done way quicker than he expected them to and they did a great job. He appreciated the business.

RJ
RICHELLE J.
Wayne, MI
Cadillac CTS
10/21/2019
Superior Service
Renee was very pleasant and professional. I appreciate Jay’s superior expertise and will continue to rely on his company for all my automotive repairs.

PW
PANDORA W.
Volkswagen Touareg
10/21/2019
Customer service
The customer service was excellent on the phone and in person. The waiting area cheerful and warm.

RL
RICHARD L.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/18/2019
Customer service
Excellent explained all work done or needed to be done to my vehicle

WB
Willie B.
Chrysler 300
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Willie said the staff members at the business were very nice and they know what they're doing. He liked their services. He added he wants them to keep up the good work.

JULIUS R.
Mount Clemens, MI
Alice R.
Wonderful experience, nice friendly staff they did exactly what they said they would excellent work.

KK
KIRT K.
10/17/2019
Very attentive, knowledgeable and fair

JESSIE B.
My Honda
Jay’s auto repair as usual always treat me fair and right I love Jays auto repair they are my number one auto repair shop

10/15/2019
Customer service
Renee was amazing she kept me in the loop about my vehicle. She was friendly and have me great advice about my final step concerning my vehicle

TW
TERI W.
New Baltimore, MI
10/14/2019
Love Jay's Auto Repair
I love Jay's Auto Repair. They are very friendly and will get you in and out in no time. They will keep you updated on the progress of your vehicle.