Utica, MI
Chrysler 300
05/21/2019
Jay’s Auto Rocks!!!
Very professional, fair pricing & awesome service every time my older model car needed repairs!!

NW
NaChelle W.
05/21/2019
Great staff very friendly. Affordable and quick service. I will definitely be returning for car service. They also gave a me free car wash. Love this place

DESSIE M.
Chevrolet HHR
05/18/2019
Customer
They get things done in a timely order and at a good price

LL
Leroy L.
Buick Regal
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Leroy said the service was really good.

Sterling Heights, MI
Cadillac STS
05/13/2019
family friendly
fast and efficient

Jeep Patriot
05/11/2019
Fix my Jeep
They have always done such an good job with calm and curiosity and my repairs are always done correctly the first time, never an repeat on their work..I'm always happy with there work.

Sterling Heights, MI
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/11/2019
Certified service
Best place to get your vehicle serviced

TP
TYRONE P.
GMC Yukon
05/10/2019
Good customer relations
Jay keeps u Abreast on what’s going on step by step .I send all My women friends there.i Know he’ll be fair with them. No one else Touches my vehicles

JOYCE S.
Roseville, MI
Chevrolet Traverse
05/10/2019
Needed brakes
Took my car in for brake repair. Job was well done. The mechanics are very knowledgeable and they stand behind their work. Also, the customer service is great.

JESSIE B.
05/08/2019
My Honda
Jay’s did it excellent job as always on my vehicle I will always come back they are my number one mechanic I would never go anywhere else thanks Jay

FP
Forrest P.
Honda Fit
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Forrest said the service was efficient and the staff was accommodating.

Charles W.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the service was good but there was a slight mix up on something minor.

KP
KELLIE P.
05/01/2019
Amazing Service!
Fast, reliable, professional service! Let Jay take care of all your auto repair needs!

CYNTHIA W.
Buick Regal
05/01/2019
Close by my house-fast n convenient
Close by my house n convenient-I can drop car off n walk home if needed

KP
KELLIE P.
04/30/2019
The Only Place You Should Take Your Car!
Jays Auto Repair, 1st off, the customer care is outstanding, the atmosphere is professional, clean and truly customized to each person whonealks theough the door. The utilize technology in a unique way, by sending alerts concerning your repair service. They go above and beyond for their customers. So stop in, sit a nice waiting area, have a free cup of coffee and let them fix your car and make it new again!

LC
LEONA C.
04/28/2019
The office was clean and spotless. My car was taken care of in a timely matter. The service was Excellent. I would highly recommend race order service to friends and family.

VD
VETONIA D.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/28/2019
ABS trouble
Had a issue with anti lock brake light stay on and in message center ( service RCS now ). Been without my car for two months and drop my 2008 Mercury mountaineer less the two hours I was back on the road.

GA
GWEN A.
04/27/2019
JAYS AUTO IS THE BEST AUTO REPAIR SHOP EVER
I went to receive my annual oil change and I was in and out in a timely manner. Jay is always updating his shop with the best equipment !

SG
SHANELL G.
Jeep Patriot
04/23/2019
Trust Worthy
They get the job done. No complaints. Go above and beyond

ALLEN B.
04/19/2019
Great car repair
The only place I take my truck. They do great work at a great price.