CQ
Cecy Q.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Cecy said the business makes her feel comfortable there, and also that anyone would be comfortable there.

AD
Annette D.
Dodge Dakota
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Annette said Johnny provides good quality work and she can trust him and he's honest with her. He helps her as much as he can with the price.

Ruben M.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Ruben said the staff provided good customer service and he liked the job they performed.

IP
Ignacio P.
Cadillac DeVille
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Alicia. She said, they are repeat customers of this business for many years. They are the best.

IP
Ignacio P.
Cadillac DeVille
07/12/2018 Category: Service

Daniel G.
Ram 1500
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the employees were really professional and did a good job on his vehicle. He has already recommended the business to a lot of people. It has very reasonable prices.

ANA S.
06/26/2018
Friendly staff
Very knowledgeable staff & great service.

ROSA S.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/25/2018
Jay's Automotive is always fast. They are honest people when it comes to issues with your car. Been going to Jay's Automotive for the past ten years and will continue going. I highly recommend them specially for their honesty.

Maura M.
Nissan Versa
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Maura said that the facility is very good, the staff are fast and very courteous people. She has been a customer for many years.

Armando S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Armando said that he recommends this business for service.

JACK S.
06/23/2018
great shop
rick and crew were very professional and handled my automotive needs with speed and proficiency.
will definitely be bringing our other vehicles for service, and will recommend to friends and family.
much thanks-
jack

DEWAYNE W.
06/22/2018
Best Mechanic in El Paso
I dropped my truck off at the Ft Bliss Firestone to check the screeching brakes. They told me I needed new calipers, rotors and brakes at a whopping $975. It was a price shock so I hit yelp to Find a good mechanic for a second opinion. Jays automotive had great reviews and I tried them out. My truck is fixed and the brakes work great and I was only charge $330. They offer a great service and only fix what is needed without the extras. I would bring any vehicle back here for mechanical work. Too bad I can't give six stars

LH
Lola H.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Lola said the guy at the front desk was rude at the end of her visit, and she didn't like that at all.

WM
William M.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
William said the business did good work.

MA
Manuel A.
Kia Soul
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Manuel said when he goes in, the staff listens, and they finish the work on time.

AD
ALBERTO D.
06/16/2018
Email discounts
I went to Jays to have my car checked. I am a pretty good handyman when it comes to vehicles. On this certain visit I took my car there to Jays because my car was overheating, a/c was working properly and a cooling fan was not functioning correctly. These systems I told Rock at the location on Alameda. I told him everything I knew about the vehicle. Jays kept it overnight. The next day I get an email giving me computer specifics of what is actually wrong with my vehicle. Which I got to admit was pretty cool, but I already knew what was wrong with my vehicle and it was exactly like what I had told them was already wrong with my vehicle. When I called I got a bomb dropped on me and was told the vehicle needed new valve gaskets and was going to cost $2800.00! Wow. I went to pickup the vehicle and asked if I could use the $30.00 off coupon I got emailed and he told me no since that wasn’t what they worked on. I still paid $75.00 for disgnostics. I will try to use jays again but not anytime soon.

GM
Gilberto M.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gilberto's son in law. He said the price was a little high, but the service was good.

MT
Melissa T.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said that she had a difficult time with her last visit and cannot recommend them.

SANDRA S.
06/07/2018
Super friendly and savvy team
I love love love this place. Rick and team are so courteous. Aside from me my mom my niece my uncle/aunt/cousins my brother all come here. Service is awesome. Atmosphere is clean and inviting with coffee or soda while you wait. If needed they give me a ride to my mom's house and will pick me up when ready. Jays is my first choice always.

Hyundai Santa Fe
06/02/2018
Reputable
Rick was very friendly and informative. Text i received re: diagnostic of vehicle very informative. Price of repair reasonable.