Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
ALBERT G. on 04/18/2018
"Brake service done right "
I went to Jays for my brake service after reading all of the great reviews. I wasn't disappointed. They were efficient and fast. As soon as I drove up,within 5 minutes they were working on my car. It was the same day appointment on a Monday which is there busy day. It took about an hour and I was on my way. The brakes feel great. The receptionist was very friendly and gave me a soda while I was waiting. That was nice. I'm glad I finally have a great place to go for all of my car needs. The owner Johnny came out and asked me if everything was good before I left. He seems to really care about his customers and to me that is important. Thank you Jays for taking great care of me. I will be back definitely.
Thanks Albert
Vehicle: Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018 04:48 AM
ROBERT S. on 04/16/2018
"all the people that work there"
top notch service, i felt welcomed as soon as i got there, the work was done in a timely fashion, they kept me posted on the progress and the emails were a pleasant suprise. i will definately recommend it .
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 04/14/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018 08:16 AM
Jovana G. on 04/14/2018
Jovana said the staff provided great customer service. However, the cost of service was more than she could afford.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/14/2018
Victor A. on 04/14/2018
Victor said the staff got the work done pretty quickly. It was a good experience.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier 2WD
Service Date: 04/05/2018
Review Created: 04/14/2018
MARIANA V. on 04/07/2018
"Tune up and coil replacement "
Jay's is a great shop, I've brought both of our vehicles in for various issues and the service is excellent.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/07/2018 08:14 PM
ALBERTO G. on 04/06/2018
"Best in customer service"
When it comes to customer service, these guys get it. Anyting from a major repair to simple oil-change, Jay's Automotive gets the job done.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Review Created: 04/06/2018 03:35 PM
Santiago R. on 04/06/2018
Santiago said they always do what he asks them to do.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Review Created: 04/06/2018
Fidel S. on 04/06/2018
Fidel said the staff completed the service in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Review Created: 04/06/2018
Jonathon C. on 04/05/2018
Jonathon said he had to make all the calls to find out when his vehicle would be ready.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Review Created: 04/05/2018
Elizabeth L. on 04/05/2018
Elizabeth said she was able to get in fast for service and the employees were done fast.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Review Created: 04/05/2018
Steve G. on 04/03/2018
Steve said the business was reliable and trustworthy.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 03/19/2018
Yvett M. on 04/03/2018
Yvett said the staff was really friendly.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Caroline D. on 04/03/2018
Caroline said the staff was very helpful, and the price was affordable.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 03/16/2018
ENOCH T. on 03/31/2018
"Toyota Camry "
Great work at a reasonable price good warranties
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 03/31/2018 11:33 AM
SUSAN M. on 03/28/2018
"Customer service was excellent and did a very good job"
They were very informative and fixed my ac in a timely manner. The front desk was very sweet and my car worked great after the work it needed was done.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Cpe
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/28/2018 04:32 PM
Jovan R. on 03/28/2018
"Dishonest Mechanic "
I am out a lot of money and had to take it to the dealer. I won't recommend this shop. Go to the dealer it's cheaper and they have integrity these people are incompetent mechanics.
Service Date: 03/12/2018
Review Created: 03/28/2018 01:59 PM
CAROL M. on 03/27/2018
"Auto Inspection"
Christina takes good care of her customers. She told me the wait would be about 30 minutes and it was close to that. And I had a cup of great coffee! The shop seemed to be a little understaffed for the influx of customers but she handled it well and so did the rest of the group. Adrian inspected my car and was very helpful as well. Thank you! I appreciate the fact that I know I can rely upon Jay's Automotive and the great crew that works there for my auto needs.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 03/24/2018
Review Created: 03/27/2018 03:18 PM
YVETTE S. on 03/27/2018
"1st Time Happy Customer"
Fast & Beyond Wonderful Customer Service!
Definitely Recommend This Place! 1st Time here btw!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/27/2018 10:37 AM
Jovan R. on 03/25/2018
"NOT GOOD!!!!!"
I went to this mechanic shop because I saw all of the good reviews word of caution they are able to post what reviews they want these people are dishonest and have cost me a lot of money and time now both my vehicles are out of service do not trust these reviews.
Review Created: 03/25/2018 07:29 PM
Jovan R. on 03/25/2018
"Dishonest Mechanic "
I took my 2 vehicles for service. One was related to a misfire ... they upselled a service I paid 400. I picked it up then the A.C. wasn't blowing out cold air... I never had an issue with the A.C. the owner called me because obviously I was upset he smooth talked me into a compressor... charged me 2k gave me a 300 discount, an alignment, new wiper blades and new battery cables... he said because it was an over look on his service people. I paid the 1700... when I picked it up and drove up transmountain it started shaking the a.c. turned off I had to call a tow truck... I called the shop (this was a Fri) they said the owner would call me Sat. I waited Sat and all day Mon... i finally called at 4pm after not hearing from him... he said he had personal issue BUT was about to call me ... right. I asked for him to come on a test drive with me ... he brought my second vehical which he charged me almost 700 for an accuator and motor mounts ... the accuator was still clicking and the car still pulled after paying 700 they took it back for the 3rd time and said it was the transition now WOW. the owner came we went for a drive and of course the car wouldn't shake but he saw the alignment wasn't done the blades weren't replaced the cables to the battery were cleaned not replaced and the air was changing in temp and moving from the top vent to who knows where... he took the car again ... I got in the second vehical which he brought to me after saying it was working fine and tried to sell me a transmission... I just turned it on and the clicking sound was there!!!! He guaranteed me it was fixed and I just turned it on and the same issue ... now the heater doesn't work ... I text him that day and said I didn't have any faith in him anymore and requested a refund... he refused saying I had new parts ... lol what good is new parts if now the cars dont work! (That's even if he put new parts) ... I took one vehicals to the dealership for a diagnosis... the battery exploded on them while diagnosing it! The other car left me stranded with my daughter I had to buy another battery I asked the owner for a refund so I can get my cars fixed I paid almost 3k... he refused saying he didn't have anything to do with the issues... now I'm having to sue him he tells me "you won't win... I'm not refusing to fix it" yeah every time he takes it to "refix" he keeps charging me more and more money... the second car now he says it's the transmission lol wow what a BAD experience... then he says he's been in business since the 1970s... I don't know how. Now I'm having to go to small claims and sue him... DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE DISHONEST AND WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY! I am going to the news as well with the hope that I save someone else the money and time... I will keep posting this everyday. I don't see how a judge would expect someone to keep doing the same thing over and over again ... I believe in the justice system stay tuned for the results.
Review Created: 03/25/2018 07:27 PM