Jason W.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Jason said they did a good job and it was great.

DY
Dennis Y.
02/02/2019
1966 Mustang
Mechanical repairs professionally accomplished. Mostly appreciate Jason and Jay’s commitment to customer service!

LN
Ly N.
Volvo V70
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Ly said that the business seemed to only be interested in money, that they charged twice as much as comparable businesses and that they pushed extra services on to him to try and get more money, He mentioned that he felt they did not understand customer good will.
Jason C. from JC Auto responded on 02/07/2019

I'm sorry that you feel that way. Our number one priority is to be transparent with you about your vehicle. We saw an issue with the vehicle's torn turbo inlet boot and we informed you that if it wasn't replaced, it could cause engine damage. As a business, I feel that it is our responsibility to inform you on the health and safety of your vehicle. At the end of the day, it is up to you if you want your vehicle to be safe and fixed.

DY
Dustin Y.
01/24/2019
Owner Rips people off
Do Not Go Here. You will be scammed.
Jason C. from JC Auto responded on 01/24/2019

Hello Dustin. We are sorry to that you feel that way. We do our best to be transparent with you about your vehicle. When something goes wrong with our work, our number one priority is to take care of the customer. With that being said, we have done what we could to help fix your situation and  to make it right. We hope that you find a shop that will fit your vehicle's needs.

Jose S.
Nissan Sentra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Jose said it was pretty good.

Albert M.
Carlotta, CA
01/12/2019
2007 Ford Fusion
Completes the job in a timely manner. Communicates clearly and keeps the customer informed every step of the way.

Jorge B.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Jorge said they did great and fast service and they took care of him

EV
Eva V.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Eva said that the service was good, the communication was good, however, the service was a little pricy.
Jason C. from JC Auto responded on 01/24/2019

Hello Eva! Thank you for leaving us a review. We strive to have competitive prices, while being able to support the business. We hope to see you again for any of your vehicle's needs. We appreciate your business.

AN
Ashley N.
Ford Escort
12/28/2018
They Have My Loyalty
A tow truck driver recommended J. C. Auto to me when I broke down on the freeway back in 2015. The mechanics were able to diagnose and fix up my car in no time at all with rates that made my friends jealous. I've been a loyal customer ever since that day. I've since moved 25 minutes away and am surrounded by countless other mechanics, yet I know none of them know my car, nor me, the way J.C. does and I know I won't get the same great prices. I literally trust this company with my life and every time I drive away from a service I feel just that much safer being on the road. I am also happy with all the upgrades the company has been making. They expanded into a new office since I met them and have upgraded some of their technology which validates my decision to continue supporting their growing family.
Jason C. from JC Auto responded on 01/24/2019

Hello Ashley! Thank you for this wonderful review. We truly appreciate doing business with you. Thank you for being a loyal customer, even after moving 25 minutes away from us. As always, let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Alexis S.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Alexis said it was a very good oil change at a low price.
Jason C. from JC Auto responded on 01/08/2019

Hello Alexis! Thank you for leaving us a positive review. We strive to have affordable prices while maintaining high standards for our work. We appreciate your business!

WN
William N.
Ram 2500
12/21/2018 Category: Service
William said that the staff was nice.
Jason C. from JC Auto responded on 01/08/2019

Hello William! We appreciate your business.

Collin H.
BMW 528i
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Collin said they were good.
Jason C. from JC Auto responded on 01/08/2019

Hello Collin! Thank you for leaving us a positive review. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. We appreciate your business.

JV
Jennifer V.
Volvo 850
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff was super friendly, and the service was quick.
Jason C. from JC Auto responded on 12/13/2018

Hello Jennifer! Thank you for choosing us! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

LC
Leroy C.
12/04/2018
Service Review
As always service was stellar; both customer and vehicle.
Jason C. from JC Auto responded on 12/13/2018

Hello Leroy! Thank you for leaving us a positive review. We appreciate your business very much!

Stella M.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Stella said the service was good. The work was done in a timely manner. The service was completed at a great price.
Jason C. from JC Auto responded on 12/05/2018

Hello Stella! Thank you for this wonderful review. We appreciate your business. We hope to see you at your next oil change!

Ram 2500
11/12/2018
Thanks JC Auto
Thanks JC Auto
Jason C. from JC Auto responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for choosing us!

Deann H.
GMC Envoy
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Deann said everyone went out of their way to help her and they were very polite.
Jason C. from JC Auto responded on 11/14/2018

Hello Deann! We appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing us! We hope to see you back for your next oil change.

JE
Jim E.
Nissan Murano
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he really likes the owner and the service is good.
Jason C. from JC Auto responded on 11/09/2018

Hello Jim! We really appreciate doing business with you. Thank you for choosing us! We hope to see back for your next oil change.

Joan S.
11/06/2018
Give them a chance.
After being recommended by three different people, I took my truck down to J.C.'s. The prior two days it wouldn't start without a jump but then would run fine. They determined it was the starter and had it fixed in under 2 hours. I once wrote a bad review for this place, as Jason put it "without giving them a chance." Well this time I did and they came through with flying colors. I suggest you give them a chance as well, you won't be disappointed. Thank you Jason, you showed what you are made of.

Beth B.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Beth said the business was honest and fast.
Jason C. from JC Auto responded on 11/02/2018

Hello Beth! Thank you for leaving us a positive review. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. We hope to see you again for your next oil change!