Business Solutions

JC Motors

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JOHN T.
10/06/2022
Great service, great price!
Been coming here for years. Will continue to do so!

LOU S.
10/05/2022
20+ years as a JC Motors customer
If anyone in my circle needs car repair. JC Motors is where I send them. I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years. From simple to complexed repairs...

ROBERT B.
10/03/2022
50K Service
As always, premium service from the time I walk into the office until I pick up my car. They ring with good/bad news, yet always provide solutions and honest...

STEVE H.
09/28/2022
Blower fan not stop
Made appointment 9 am - Lincoln Navigator Blower fan not stop - just same speed regardless of settings. They quickly found the issue a faulty control module...

Mary G.
09/26/2022
Mary said they were very accommodating and honest.