PB
PAUL B.
La Verne, CA
11/07/2019
Courteous, fast and reasonably priced
Nice people. Fast service. Good prices. Thank you!

JV
J. ANTHONY V.
Azusa, CA
Kia Optima
11/04/2019
Brakes & 5,000 mile service
Excellent courteous service by friendly well-trained professionals.

AW
AYRIAN W.
Hanford, CA
Chrysler 200
10/25/2019
Took over an hour when told 25 min originally when they were handed my keys
Took over an hour for my oil change to be done. Was initially told 25 min. Considering I was the only car there I believed them. After around 45 minutes I asked what was going on and was told They didn’t even have my filter at that location and had to wait for it to be ordered somewhere else. Wouldn’t recommend.

Hyundai Accent
10/25/2019
Simple and easy
Kind and helpful staff. Prices are competitive. Happy overall.

KC
Kendee C.
La Puente, CA
Nissan Rogue Sport
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Kendee said that they are fast. The staff are friendly and the service is fast and easy.

Jesus A.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Jesus said they're helpful, they fix everything good the first time, they don't mess around and prices are fair. This is why he keeps going there.

ROGER R.
INFINITI Q50
10/23/2019
Quality service.
Not the cheapest but I know it gets done right. I trust this place.

FG
FREDERICK G.
Buena Park, CA
Hyundai Azera
10/23/2019
Oil Change
The service was awesome everything was taken care of.... thank you guys!! ...I appreciate you....Recommend 100% A++++++

PZ
Peter Z.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Peter said that they are excellent. They were very good and the employees were friendly.

RP

West Covina, CA
Honda Accord
10/18/2019
I need an oil change
So I was looking for a place to get my oil change and I was referred to JCW Auto Repair Service. Called them and they said I could come today around 11am. So I get off the phone and got another call from them saying I could come in right now cuz they had finished servicing one vehicle and had a spot open. Came in, filled out the paper work and told them what i needed done with the car. I asked if I could come back and pick up the car after 4pm and they said yes. An hour later, as I was at work, hey called me and told me what was wrong witg my car and quoted me a price. The customer service was excellent, they helped me understand the problem, and got me squared away. I would definitely take my car back to them for servicing. It would be better to make an appointment so you dont have to worry about the wait time before servicing. But if I had stayed and only done the oil change, I would have been in and out. I have no complaints and my car is better than it was.

YB
YVONE B.
Scion xD
10/18/2019
worried
You have my mileage at over 90K ??????????
I have around $40K.

Did you know that repair receipts are used as proof of deductible mileage by the IRS. THEY MUST BE ACCURATE.

ASAD M.
West Covina, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/17/2019
Ritz Carlton of Local Automotive Shop
Typ of service I received at JCW was exemplary. Something you do not expect nowadays unless you are at Ritz Carlton or Disney. The staff and the owner are very friendly. I took the car because I was selling it and the buyer wanted the charging port to work. We drove together without appointment and after knowing the situation the owner not only fixed my charging port immediately but also did not charge anything. Last time I had an oil change and diagnostics. Same level of honest quality service. Love this place. Reliable and top notch.

AT
AZADEH T.
San Dimas, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
10/17/2019
Great service, friendly staff and reasonable prices
I was looking for a nearby shop for myself and my parents and thought I would try them out. Really happy I did. The staff is very nice and professional and provide very good service at reasonable prices. We will be making this our new go to shop for all vehicle needs. Thanks team!

VS
VINOD S.
Arcadia, CA
10/16/2019
Excellent service and quick
Service is Excellent and quick overall check

DA
DAVID A.
Duarte, CA
Nissan Sentra
10/14/2019
I'm glad I went there for my oil change, they are a busy bunch but that's a good sign of the quality of work they produce because they have loyal customers. They are fair and very honest, if they say your car needs this or that? It really needs it! Grant it, no matter where you go it will cost you, but at least they will do it professionally and with utmost care! I finally found a mechanic shop I can trust!

San Gabriel, CA
INFINITI Q50
Exceptional Service 100%
Let me start by saying customer service is A1 they communicated the whole time about issues with my car, pricing was perfect for my budget and I was in and out in no time. I would recommend them to anyone who is in need of service! Oh and they got me into the shop pretty quickly for service.

JASON W.
Walnut, CA
10/14/2019
The team did a good job. It was clean and fast . The advisor (Judy?)was very friendly and kept me in the loop on what is going on.

IL
ISAAH L.
Azusa, CA
Chevrolet Traverse
10/14/2019
I dropped off my car at lunch time. Later they called me after lunch and my car was done. They are very friendly and great customer service. Thank you