KT
KEVIN T.
Baldwin Park, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/14/2019
Auto service at its best
Great mom and pop shop to bring your car for service and or repairs

Dodge Dart
02/09/2019
Jcw
Friendly and quick service, definitely gonna be a regular!

JESSE M.
Glendora, CA
02/07/2019
Quick Service, Great Customer service
JCW was recommended to me from a friend, my friend was right. They replaced my water pump, they did a good job and the price was below the estimates that I had. Customer service was Awesome. Thank you Laura and JCW

MARK R.
Covina, CA
02/04/2019
Great customer service, and good people working there. They were very nice and very helpful, thank you!

CO
CHRISTIAN O.
Montrose, CA
Nissan Sentra
02/01/2019
On time appointment fast reliable
Very hospital and friendly staffs. Appointment book appropriately. Knowledgeable

KU
KEN U.
San Gabriel, CA
01/31/2019
I wish I found about JCW Auto Repair sooner
Great place for an oil change at a very reasonable cost. Although I only had an oil change, JCW Auto Service is a full service mechanic shop. Their customer care and honesty goes a long way. The only thing I regret is not knowing about JCW Auto Repair much sooner. I'll be back.

Mira Loma, CA

J. ANTHONY V.
Kia Optima
01/19/2019
Oil change on Kia Optima
Quick efficient high-end service with a smile.

JONATHAN L.
San Gabriel, CA
01/10/2019
Amazing
Great customer service and job well done

SIRENA M.
Sierra Madre, CA
01/06/2019
Wonderful Experience
I’m always hesitant when I visit a car repair place, especially on a Groupon. Mechanics are notorious for taking advantage of women and telling us things are wrong with the car when there really isn’t. Laura was knowledgeable, was upfront about sales without trying to upsell and was honest about the work being done as well as what needed to be done. I plan on going back in the future.

Covina, CA
Honda Civic Si
01/04/2019
Great place to go to they are very nice and get you in and out of there as quickly as possible.
Their service was great and the workers were very nice . They helped me with what I needed and told me what I should get fixed and why but they didn't push it on me when I said no. Will definitely come back in the future .

SANDRA C.
Jeep Cherokee
01/04/2019
First time at JCW and I loved the service! Everyone that works there was so nice, I will definitely be back again.

RN
ROBERT N.
Alhambra, CA
Lexus CT 200h
01/03/2019
Very satisfied with with choosing JCW
Auto service companies advertising through Groupon often have a lot of exceptions & fine print that makes the Groupon a regretted purchase instead of the great deal advertised. When I called another company for details, they said my car would cost extra. I drive a Lexus CT200h (glorified Prius). I called JCW and was told there was just a hazardous disposal fee, which is normal. Oil change was done quickly and Laura was very friendly. No attitude involved for using a Groupon. Recommended

HK
HENGAMAD K.
Tarzana, CA
12/18/2018
Good
They was so friendly specially that lady but for chenge break with out break pad 86 a little bit expensive
Other things is the best
Have a wonderful holiday

Awesome service
Great price for breaks

Miguel C.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Miguel said the business was a bit pricey.

RL
RON L.
12/10/2018
12/7/18 visit
Laura, at the front desk, was very polite and cordial. There was a walk in customer who was waiting for his car so Laura asked if I was in any rush since I had made an appointment earlier. I said "no rush" and they attended to him first. I appreciate her for asking first. Service was fast and clean. I can count on JCW to be transparent in their dealings. Thanks JCW.

Lexus ES 350
12/05/2018
Brake replacement on Lexus ES350
Outstanding staff, starting with Laura on the front desk. Experienced knowledgable mechanics who work quickly and efficiently. Very competitive pricing.

Ron R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Mercedes-Benz C250
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Ron said that the place completed his service and repair quickly.

donna w.
San Dimas, CA
Plymouth Voyager
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Donna said the employees were pleasant. They completed service correctly. They provided accommodating service.