Latest Review about 2 months ago

Juan R.
West Covina, CA
Pontiac Firebird
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Juan said the business was very kind and did a good job on his vehicle.

KV
Ken V.
Covina, CA
Acura MDX
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Ken said he likes this business and is always happy with the service provided.

MA
MIKE A.
04/23/2021
Came in with a groupon for brake pads. The woman at the counter was very friendly(forgot her name). Didn't pressure me on any upsell, which is often the case when using a groupon. I got my oil changed while i was there and they even replaced some missing drain pan screws. I would definitely return for any routine maintenance.

FC
FRANCISCO C.
04/21/2021
quick, cheap, and friendly
got a voucher off groupon and saved a bunch on a full synthetic oil change. pretty sweet

AV
ALEX V.
West Covina, CA
Nissan Maxima
04/15/2021
employees are very friendly, fast service.
I recommend this place for service. the girls that work the desk are very nice and will get you in and out fast as long as you make an appointment. very happy with my service.

CHUCK
04/12/2021
Amazing place
Chuck Alessi # car builder # and I have a 1997 jeep my work truck # I don't like paying list price for anything to do with cars # JCW IM GLAD TO PAY # JUDD AN STAFF ARE TRUE PROFESSIONALS NEVER HAD TO BRING IT BACK FOR ANY WORK THEY HAVE EVER DONE # GIVES ME MORE TIME TO FINISH MY PROJECT'S # AN JOBS

TONY S.
Azusa, CA
04/09/2021
Friendly and Attentive Staff
I still have to return for some more work to be done, but this will be my go to for car repairs from now on. Outstanding!

AERMONDO M.
Glendora, CA
Kia Soul
04/07/2021
Real pros
This is my second time coming JCW and I am 100% satisfied with the service I get here. I honestly don’t feel like are trying to sell me anything more then I need and I appreciate that a lot. This is the reason why I’ll keep on coming back. Also the staff is really cool.

Baldwin Park, CA
Nissan Rogue
04/01/2021
Professional service
Highly recommend this business for courteous customer service. Top notch quality work that I can trust. Will be definitely going back

DAWN M.
El Monte, CA
03/29/2021
Satisfied customer
My first visit here. Very nice and welcoming. Oil change was quick

03/26/2021
They don't up any prices or do any add ons
This is a great and friendly place they do there work requested and don't try to up sell I have used coupons and they never raised prices or not honor I have coutinue to use there services best of all I receive email at my request when it's time for a oil change. I also had breaks put on everyone this is a mechanic that will not rip you off even senior's. Thank you JCW I will continue to be your customer and tell my friends

RUBY R.
03/24/2021
Oil Change Service

AC
ANDREA C.
03/23/2021
Oil changes are hassle free and affordable
I’ve gotten my oil change here several times and the service is great every time. I’m in and out in a short amount of time and they’ve been able to squeeze me in last minute.

GM
GILBERT M.
Azusa, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
Outstanding Job and Service
Very good experience didn’t have any trouble.

Los Angeles, CA
03/23/2021
Came into do an oil change; fast and waiting lounge is clean and accommodating