TT
Azusa, CA
Audi Q5
04/19/2019
Honest, Quick, Quality work and Best price anywhere
Honest, Quick, Quality work and Best price anywhere ! Super friendly service advisor, extremely knowledgeable !

TZ
Ting Z.
Rosemead, CA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Ting said the service was decent.

DE
Daniel e.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Kia Sorento
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the staff has excellent customer service, kept him informed through the process and did a good job. He said they care about their customer.

HG
HIGAREDA G.
04/14/2019
Awesome service
Great place always help me and best of all don’t rob you like other places

DA
DANA A.
04/08/2019
Close to home. And price was right!

IE
IMO E.
04/06/2019
Low Cost!
Your success is defined by what you do best!
You provide great sevices for low cost, You take care of your customers and their vehicles, and respect is you best policy

Pasadena, CA
INFINITI G35 Sedan
04/05/2019
Great work Great price!
These guys did a great job keeping me informed and doing things to help me save money and do a great job.

Lexus IS 200t
03/25/2019
The service was fast which was great and the lady at the counter was a sweetheart! I definitely recommend this shop :)

YR
Great service every time

JOSE B.
Subaru WRX
03/23/2019
Awesome work and friendly place
I went in to get an oil change and it was done really fast and they let me know the things that need to be done on my car and they notice that my watcher fluid reservoir was leaking.

MICHELLE M.
Alhambra, CA
03/22/2019
Fast service. Courteous staff. Professional.

ND
NAIDINE D.
Azusa, CA
Kia Forte
03/21/2019
Very Friendly Service
Receptionist was very friendly. Convenient location and they prepared the car for me on the street so I didn't have to back out into traffic.

KING S.
Monrovia, CA
Dodge Dakota
03/21/2019
Check Engine Light.
Judd checked out my truck and recommended a new gas cap to fix the problem. No Charge, no problem.

DANIEL M.
Flagstaff, AZ
Nissan Versa
03/20/2019
Great
Everyone was friendly and helpful and there were no issues. Thanks!

RE
READING E.
Whittier, CA
03/18/2019
Super people, great work and timely completion of work!
If you’re looking for an auto repair shop, this is the one to try!! I was referred to the shop and am very grateful I was! When I have an appointment, they are ready to take care of my car at the agreed upon time. The most recent visit was for an oil change and an inspection of the general condition of serviceable systems. They could have told me things that were in need of repair! But instead, I was told that everything looked fine! They only mentioned I might consider keeping an eye on my tires. They volunteered to send a recommendation of replacements but there was NO pressure to buy anything! I’ve really had great experiences at JCW and highly recommend them!

South El Monte, CA
03/17/2019
Amazing Service
Upon arriving was greeted by the lady at the register.. told her I was there for my oil change appointment ..showed her my Groupon...was easy as that. Was going to take about 45 mins so she recommended a nearby place that's walking distance to eat ..or relax in the waiting room. Every went smooth A+!

HG
HIGAREDA G.
GREAT SERVICE
Second time I take my car always come back satisfied they do a great job. My go to shop if my car needs anything done.

DA
DESYREE A.
Claremont, CA
Mazda 3
great and
I went in for an oil change. Great experience. Very friendly & welcoming. Service was good fast.

JESUS H.
Baldwin Park, CA
Subaru BRZ
Great Service. Very Helpful and informative
Very proffesional and effective auto shop. Took in my subaru for a new clutch replacement and was satisfied. They keep you up to date on the process of your car. Very friendly too. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for car repair.

BP
BAILEY P.
Pomona, CA
03/12/2019
Amazing service
The service here was amazing! Not only were they all so friendly, but they took the time to talk everything through with me and keep me updated as well. I will continue to come here for anything that I need.