Jim B.
Ford Expedition EL
05/23/2019
excellent service
JD Automotive in McCormick Ranch Scottsdale, has to be one of the friendliest shops, and fair priced auto service shops around. this small shop can handle big projects and deliver on time. Give them a try.

DAVID R.
Scion xB
05/17/2019
They are the best place to bring your car
I went for an oil change, but they checked each tire and discovered that I had a screw in one tire which caused the pressure to be slightly lower, sent me to Discount Tire who repaired the tire - no charge.
Great team of qualified people.

Brad M.
Toyota Sequoia
05/16/2019
Trouble shooting
JD checked our cars and fixed an alternator on one car. Thanks!

KH
Kevin H.
05/10/2019
Satisfied Client,
Jeff runs a class act operation. I trust him to handle any of my car needs whenever I have him working on my car. Another satisfied client since 1998.

Laura B.
Toyota Avalon
05/01/2019
Third visit to JDs
Once again JDs did not disappoint. The wait time was not extensive, and I always appreciate the clear explanations about what is needed to keep my car in good shape.

AE
Aj E.
04/30/2019
I won't take my vehicle anywhere else.
An honest mechanic is hard to find. JD's is gold. I've referred several of my clients and hope they've brought their vehicles in.

Jim K.
04/30/2019
Trustworthy
Jeff is the most honest, fair, and trustworthy auto mechanic that I have ever dealt with. He will never pressure you to perform services that are not needed. He always explains your options and lets you decide. He spells out what he feels is absolutely necessary versus what issues you can monitor and address at a later date. I have referred many friends to him and they all come away happy. He’s the best.

TN
Tom N.
HUMMER H2
04/25/2019
THEY ARE HONEST TO THE BONE.
COULD HAVE CHARED ME FOR A COMPRESSOR SINCE THE H2 IS 15 YRS OLD BUT INSTEAD CHARGED FOR A POUND OF FREON. WHO DOES THAT-------JD AUTO.
Jeff D. from JD's Automotive responded on 04/25/2019

Thanks Tom for the Review!

GJ
Greg J.
Fountain Hills, AZ
04/05/2019
Awesome service as usual
These guys always take care of me. I have my parents going here now as well. You can tell Jeff(owner) is honest, and he always gets the job done in a timely manner at an affordable price. I’m glad I found these guys.
Jeff D. from JD's Automotive responded on 04/25/2019

Thanks Greg for the Review!

Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/22/2019
Great experience!
After changing jobs, I had to find someone on the same side of town as my office. So glad to have discovered JD's Automotive. These guys are fast, efficient, and affordable!

Thanks for the Review!

ME
Mike E.
03/21/2019
Jeff is not only an excellent mechanic but I trust him too.
My Mustang was really shifting hard and now it runs smooth as a hot knife through butter! I'm very satisfied Again! Thanks Jeff!
Jeff D. from JD's Automotive responded on 04/25/2019

Thanks Mike for the Review!

Jim B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/07/2019
great service
Love small shop, big heart and great service.
Jeff D. from JD's Automotive responded on 04/25/2019

Thanks for the Review Jim!

Marilynn C.
03/06/2019
Great service, and expertise!
JD’s provided excellent service, and I knew my car was in good hands. They are honest, thorough, and completed the service on time. Their prices are great, too. Definitely my ‘go to’ for service and repairs.
Jeff D. from JD's Automotive responded on 04/25/2019

Thanks Marilynn for the Review!

Mike W.
Dodge Dakota
02/21/2019
I think you guys do a great job. I think you do quality work and if you say you are going to do something you do it. For example call at a certain time. I also think you know what you are talking about. Keep up the good work.

CP
Charles P.
Nissan 350Z
JD is great
Great job! Trust him so much and very fair with prices

BP
Brooke P.
Mercedes-Benz CLA
Best of the best
My family and I have been going to Jeff for years. He is always honest and does an excellent job! Highly recommended Jeff and his team!

FD
Frankie D.
01/25/2019
GREAT SERVICE
Always receive great service and a place I can trust when I need service for my Mustang. Have gone to JD's for several years and would recommend to anyone.

Michele R.
Mazda CX-5
01/17/2019
Honest work
Your location is perfect for me, you asked an honest price for an oil change, and you didn’t try to sell me extras that I didn’t need. Thank you

Dave R.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/17/2019
simple oil change and swap out wiper blades on my wife's car
Fast and easy oil change and swap out wiper blades on my wife's car.

Ryan R.
Peoria, AZ
Dodge Charger
01/16/2019
Excellent Customer Service
They inspect the vehicle in full detail like its their own and diagnose the problem and get it fixed correct the first time. They provide extremely outstanding customer service to all.. Wouldnt take my car anywhere else. Definitely recommend to give this place and bet you won’t regret it.. keep it up!!