Marilynn C.
11/20/2019
Expertise and Great Service!
JD Auto is the best. I’m confident my car is being well cared for, and Jeff is super honest and forthcoming. I go out of my way to use JD Auto, they are that good!

PG

EG
Ed G.
11/08/2019
We have trusted JD's Automotive for over 20 years
I've taken my families cars to Jeff and his team at JD's Automotive for over 20 years because of the quality of service and the fact that they are very honest. We used to have bad experiences with dishonest workers at other auto repair shops. I trust them to give fair estimates on the work and to come in at or below what they quote. I strongly recommend you go to them for your car maintenance needs.

FO
Frances O.
Lincoln MKZ
11/07/2019
Jeff runs an excellent business - is honest and reliable.

AW
Andrea W.
Tempe, AZ
11/06/2019
AWESOME
They did a great job, as always! I have been going to them for over two years - they are always sincere and honest when it comes to what my car needs

KH
Kevin H.
10/31/2019
Honesty, and a commitment to do it right the 1st. Time! I can rest assured they will take good care of my car. Thanks Jeff
Jeff's commitment to doing the job right the 1st. Time is comforting. He and his crew are honest and take care of my car like it was their own.
Jeff D. from JD's Automotive responded on 10/31/2019

Thanks Kevin for the review!

WS
Walt S.
10/24/2019
Another Quality Repair at JD's. Thanks
Car suddenly developed a misfire issue that rapidly got worse. I took it to Jeff's shop and had a repair done smoothly and well. I'm always satisfied with JD's work. Have been their customer for several years.
Jeff D. from JD's Automotive responded on 10/31/2019

Thanks Walt for the review!

Rachel W.
10/17/2019
Rachel Washburn
The guys at JD’s Automative are great! We have been taking our cars there for the past year and they are honest and respectful. Most recently we were on our way out of town and the battery in our Tahoe was dead. They fit us in and replaced it immediately so we could get on the road. We are so grateful!
Jeff D. from JD's Automotive responded on 10/31/2019

Thanks Rachel for the review!

Dave R.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/16/2019
In and Out Oil Change and tire rotation.
As always Jeff was quick with a simple oil change and tire rotation.
Jeff is the friendliest mechanic that I have ever worked with.
after the tires were rotated, I noticed that the tire noise was louder. I called Jeff up to just to reassure
my assumption. After his quick explanation, I knew I was right. It's aslway a pleasure knowing that your mechanic has your back.

Thanks again Jeff.

Dave R.
Jeff D. from JD's Automotive responded on 10/31/2019

Thanks Jim for the review!

Jim B.
Ford Expedition EL
10/09/2019
always great service
Best,, Honest , reliable auto service group in Scottsdale.
Jeff D. from JD's Automotive responded on 10/31/2019

Thanks Jim for the review!

Richard B.
09/25/2019
Fast Friendly Service Always
Fast friendly complete Service
Jeff D. from JD's Automotive responded on 10/31/2019

Thanks Richard for the review!

09/25/2019
Great service, honest, great prices!
JD's Automotive offers great customer service. They are honest and they do great work for a much better price then the dealership!

Thanks for the review!

Todd M.
Toyota Yaris
09/24/2019
Been bringing various cars here for years. Totally reliable
I've been bringing various vehicles here for years and have recommended this place to everyone i know. Completely and totally reliable garage.
Jeff D. from JD's Automotive responded on 10/31/2019

Thanks Todd for the review!

09/21/2019
Completely dependable
JD Auto is one of the few small businesses left in Scottsdale that serves its customers to the best of its abilities. Excellent service!
Jeff D. from JD's Automotive responded on 10/31/2019

Thanks Brad for the review!

Toyota Sequoia
08/28/2019
JD’s Auto
JD’s always delivers more value than expected. I’ve been a customer for a long time and it’s the only automotive service I recommend to family and friends.

08/20/2019
Excellent service.
JD’s is a reliable source of great service and advice for your automobiles.

Acura RDX
08/19/2019
Always great service!
JD’s always delivers great service. I’ve been taking my vehicles here for many years now. I really trust the information they give me and the service they’re recommending. JD will always be honest and straight up with what you need, things you can put off if you’re in a pinch etc. All around I’ve been very happy with JD’s and will continue to bring my car here!

RA
Randy A.
GMC Terrain
08/19/2019
Just came in to get a head light fixed. I didn't have an appointment, but Jeff had it fixed in 5 minutes after only having to wait about 20. Always friendly service and trustworthy!

Julie B.
Chrysler 300
08/13/2019
Personal Service, Honest, Reliable
Honest, reliable service. I recommend Jeff to everyone I know. You can leave your car with him and know that he is going to take care of it and not find other things to charge you for. Highly recommend!!!!!

D.J. D.
BMW Z4
08/03/2019
Reservoir tank
I really appreciate Jeff's approach. We had to replace the reservoir tank on my Z4. It was still under warranty and Jeff didn't charge me a cent for labor. He's a good guy and I can tell he tries to be very honest. That's all you can expect from anyone. Thanks Jeff.