Latest Review about 2 months ago

Craig W.
Kansas City, MO
02/16/2021
Used parts sent to us
we contacted jeep parts to supply a part for our engine and asked for a new part, when it arrived it was wrapped in glad wrap and had scratches on it, i called them and they advised it was a new part even though there were spanner marks on it .
I asked why it was wrapped in glad wrap and advised some parts are sent like this and some come in a sealed bag or box ?
These guys are dodgy spend the extra money and get the correct part from your mechanic

DF
Dom F.
01/02/2020
Aweful company - unreliable products and inability to communicate
This company supplied a replacement engine for my jeep. It lasted no more than 1800km on being installed by an RACQ approved garage.
Zane in particular has been impossible to communicate with and took months to respond not only to myself as the end customer but to the garage that did the installation works.
Have now started legal procedures to recoup cost of the engine.
Think very carefully before you use this company would absolutely NOT recommend these guys to anyone - in reality would give them 0/5 stars but system wont let me