BW
BRIAN W.
07/17/2020
Friendly service. Not the fastest. Not the cheapest
I like the small business feel and friendly service with the promotion they offer.

JESSICA B.
Hyundai Accent
07/13/2020
Birthday oil change

CN
CHRIS N.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/09/2020
Great people who do great work
This was one of the best experiences I’ve had with resolving car issues. I took our car in soon after some damage occurred to a wheel. I was told exactly what was wrong and what needed to be done, but never felt pressured into agreeing to anything. Even later when the professionals at Jenkins Auto Repair found additional, and some not minor, issues, there was no pressure into adding those to my repair. They completed the work in a timely fashion, even while it was a busy time. It’s exactly like the guarantee says: No Hassle. No BS.

JASON B.
07/08/2020
Great Service!
Jenkin's Auto Repair did a very professional job on my vehicle. Quick service, fair pricing, and friendly folks. Highly recommend!

AL
Amaranta L.
Indiana
Honda Accord Coupe
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Amaranta said the business was on time and also professional.

VG
VICKIE G.
Lincoln Navigator
06/25/2020
Wonderful service
I took advantage of the free oil change for healthcare workers. They got me in quickly and went above and beyond what they said they would do. Very friendly receptionist too! She was very helpful. They gave me a $20. off coupon for the next visit too. They also let me know there was a few things wrong with my old vehicle and did not try to pressure to get it fixed. Awesome experience! I will be back for sure. Thanks Vicky G

KRIS S.
06/22/2020
JENKINS WAS WONDERFUL
I have to say thank you to Jenkins Auto Repair for my oil change. They offered a free service to healthcare workers as a thank you, but the thank you needs to go to them. Being single, I don't have someone to assist with drop off and pick up. Mr Jenkins was happy to shuttle me to my apartment after i turned in my car and come and pick me up when it was finished. They went over my car from top to bottom and I appreciate that by keeping me informed. I would recommend them anytime.

Jennifer B.
Indiana
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business said they could fix her vehicle so she towed it under 14 miles and they charged her over 100$ just to tow her vehicle.

RODNEY C.
06/02/2020
Great Job
Appreciate they do what I ask and know is a problem but also let me know of other issues.

MARK P.
05/30/2020
Truck repair
Was my first time taking my vehicle here. Was a pleasure from the start dealing with Megan on phone for initial appt. Happy with repair and offered a lifetime warranty on what they fixed! Megan also called and explained what they found and to auth. Cost before going ahead with repair. Good folks!

LR
LOGAN R.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/28/2020
Excellent job. My only choice for my car service needs.

MICHELLE S.
Mazda Tribute
05/21/2020
Very responsive and considerate
My vehicle has several issues. The staff showed me, didn't just tell me what the problems were and what the ramifications were. But they didn't press me to do more than I was comfortable with. They made me feel like they were genuinely there to serve. Great people!

JJ
JOHN J.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/09/2020
Great work
Everyone in there is always friendly and go above and beyond to help. I would suggest them to anyone, they do excellent work!

LR
LOGAN R.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
05/02/2020
Wonderful Experience
Another great experience at Jenkins. Very professional and always get the job done the right way.

JOE S.