AF
AMBER F.
Indianapolis, IN
05/01/2019
Service that goes the extra mile
I happened to be in Greenfield on business when I had the check engine light come on. Not wanting to drive all the way back home in that state, I looked up nearby auto repair shops and found Jenkins Automotive. After identifying the cause of the check engine light and some other problems that needed attention, they explained what the problems were and what were the symptoms being caused by them. Also, because it was late in the business day when I brought my car in, and they weren't able to get to it that day (it needed several hours of work), they called around to 5 different rental car places in order to find a place that had a vehicle available that I could rent. This place was a 25-minute drive away from Jenkin's Auto Repair, but they took the trouble to drop me off there and pick me up from there the next day after I returned the rental vehicle. I was also told that they normally would have been willing to give me a courtesy ride all the way back to my home (35 minutes away), but the person who normally gives courtesy rides was out, so they were a bit short-handed. In the area where I live, it's becoming hard to find auto repair shops that even give courtesy rides within a limited travel radius, so I am very appreciative that they took the time to drop me off and pick me up at a rental car location 25 minutes away.

Thank you for your exceptional customer care!

TODD S.
04/28/2019
Trust
Our daughter had been for an oil change while at college. She was told her brakes were in bad shape. We had Jenkins Automotive Repair take a look. She had 40% wear left in front, and 70% wear left n back. We have used Jenkins repair several times, and their honesty brings us back. We are able to trust their analysis and workmanship.

BA
BOB A.
Lincoln Navigator
04/25/2019
Great new find
I haven’t lived in Greenfield for over 15 years no idea who to call but with a referral from my daughter I call Jenkins thank you for coming out looking at my car then arranged towing you got me in and fixed the problem
Thanks so much

TH
Tina H.
Wilkinson, IN
Chevrolet Colorado
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Tina said the business staff are very courteous and helpful. She said they worked with her schedule and picked her up and dropped her off from work. She said the service was completed in a timely manner and she was completely satisfied with the service.

Dennis H.
Indiana
Mazda CX-7
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said this business had good service and his vehicle is running good.

STEVE B.
Avon, IN
Jeep Compass
04/15/2019
Very friendly and quick service
My car broke down just outside Greenfield. I picked them at random. They were very helpful and got to my vehicle quickly. They were able to diagnose and fix my issue quickly. The cost of their diagnostic and repair was reasonable. 2 concerns, on their web site it said "Jenkins Auto Repair offers $39.00 Towing service from anywhere in Hancock County when we do the repair." They did fix my alternator connection and charged $60 which was fair but charged me $112.00 for the towing which surprised me since it said $39 if they do the repair. Maybe they were talking about the "repairs" they suggested which were brakes and a lower, drivers side tie rod. That total was just under $800 which seemed high. Maybe that is because I do most of my own work and know what parts cost and labor typically required so I don't pay "market price" too often.

JAMES C.
Fountaintown, IN
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/10/2019
I Was not happy
$300 labor to change out 2 caliper hoses. and the hose part cost was nearly tripled marked up also. But I was mostly disappointed , that i was not told how much the price would be before they fixed it. I got to hear the price after they fixed it. For that price, I would have backed away.

BG
BARBARA G.
Lincoln Town Car
04/06/2019
Professional
Mr Jenkins explains what is going on with the car so I can understand.

EF
Elizabeth F.
Chevrolet Trax
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the staff were really nice. They did a very good job and got it done fairly quickly.

LR
LOGAN R.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
03/30/2019
Great service went for an oil change they inspected my vehicle and found some issues got back with me in a timely manner to let me know what needed to be fixed now and what could be worked on later fixed the issues that day! Will definitely be back for my next service

PM
PHILLIP M.
03/30/2019
they are convenient and professtional and honest
We took another vehicle to him before thinking it needed brakes and he checked and told us, it didn`t .... that kind of honesty is so appreciated..... they seemed to be through and quick and friendly.

03/16/2019
Very Helpful
The team was very helpful and also pointed out my brake light was out.

JO
Jim O.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Beverly. She said the business got their vehicle in and out quickly and was happy with the service.

Ray S.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the service wasn't perfect.

SP
Sueann P.
Mount Horeb, WI
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Sue Ann said the owner answered the call on a Sunday night. He looked at the vehicle the next morning and even sent her a video and an estimate. The work was completed in a timely manner, and she was kept up to date through the whole process. She was very pleased overall.

03/07/2019
Timely, helpful reasonable
Easy to work with. Did not try to sell me on stuff I do not need

Dana M.
02/27/2019
Going outta their way to accomodate me..
I was so impressed with the way they went outta their way to help me get to work and by lunch they were through! Very professional. Took his time to write down and estimate and explain things to me. Thank you so much!!

Chrysler Sebring
02/23/2019
Had no problems getting my vehicle in. They didnt give me the run around. Were fair and honest. No complaints from me.

STEPHANIE B.
02/06/2019
Great Service and great people
I cannot say enough good things about this place. They are one of the few places I will ever take my car anymore. I was having an issue with my car making a weird noise and thought for sure I needed new brakes or something was off in the wheel. Nope, the place before that I took it for an oil change and tire rotation stripped my lug nuts and they were not even tightened! Jenkins could have told me anything and I would never had known. I appreciate them being honest and not seeing a woman bring her car in and tell her all of these things were wrong! Highly recommend them! Just wish they had weekend hours!

JOAN W.
01/31/2019
customer service
customer service great, it was -10 degrees and they got me right in.
friendly