Mary B.
02/23/2013 Category: Service
Mary said they gave her really good service.

Mike B.
02/23/2013 Category: Service
Mike said he called the mechanic late in the day. The business sent a tow truck out to pick up the vehicle the same day. It was a tough job, because Mike had made some repair errors himself already. They did a good, quick job.

Richard S.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/22/2013 Category: Service
Richard said they did what he paid them to do.

PL
Phil L.
Pontiac Grand Am
02/22/2013 Category: Service
Phil said the prices are kind of high but they do great work.

V
Valued Customer
Ford Econoline
02/19/2013
Phil & Kimberly
DSA always receives great service from Jenkins!

V
Valued Customer
Morristown, IN
Chevrolet Cab & Chassis
02/18/2013
General Manager of Nigh Group, Inc
Your personal service and caring attitude both of Kimberly and Mr Jenkins. Thanks

COREY W.
10/19/2011
WOW......Excellent!
I've been to many automotive shops but never have I received such great customer service as I did at Jenkins Auto Repair. From the moment I walked in I was impressed.....the gal behind the counter was very informative and helfpful, the owner was very courteous and professional, my assigned mechanic introduced himself and provided a walk through with me and my car (not only was he very personable, he was also very knowledgeable.....all of the mechanics are ase certified)! This place is truly focused on customer service and ensuring a positive customer experience. I will be taking all of my cars to Jenkins and telling my family and friends about them......I just wish I had found them sooner!

PS
PAM S.
09/06/2011
Pleasantly surprised
This was the first time I've used Jenkins, and I was quite pleased. I scheduled an oil change for late in the afternoon, and despite the fact they were obviously busy, they had set aside space and time for this admittedly routine task. I was in and out in less than an hour, and the tech (George?) came and spoke to me twice to be sure I was comfortable with the work to be done, and work that was suggested for the next visit. The ONLY downside is their admittedly small waiting area, but the friendliness of everyone more than makes up for that.

STEVE H.
IN
08/29/2011
Tuneup and other
Fast work, nice people, explanations without talking down to you, they tell you what's wrong and what needs to be done to fix it. Noticeable performance increase after they worked on my '99 Sonoma.

ME
MELISSA E.
08/25/2011
Great Customer Service
Not only do they provide quality service, they are the best at Customer Service. They follow up almost every time you are in there for service, send out newsletters, coupons, etc. Love going there!

SHELDON H.
08/25/2011
Auto service
I am pleased with the service of my vehicle. Jenkins keeps track of maintenance for each service, they are honest, and my satisfaction is important. Using their service I have much improved tire wear, and fewer repairs on my high milage vehicles.

MICHELLE P.
08/24/2011
MLP
Excellent service!!! Thank you!

JEANNIE B.
08/04/2011
Oil Pan Gasket Repair
Techs are excellent, Communication is great. I Appreciate the honest opinions and quality service.