Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RAY G.
Cadillac DTS
10/14/2018
Service at Jensin’s
Excellent service as always. Eddie always takes care of everything and makes it worry free.

RA
RICH A.
Mercedes-Benz S430
10/13/2018
Jensen and his crew make it easy to keep your car running smoothly.

MIKE L.
Sandy Hook, CT
10/10/2018
Competent
These guys are competent and fair priced

FS
FARRAH and MIKE S.
Buick Enclave
10/05/2018
F and M Schultz
Excellent service. Very loyal, friendly, professional. Will always bring my business there first.

Volvo XC90
09/18/2018
Smooth and professional
I came in for an oil change and was very happy with the service. The price was the same as a valvoline or similar oil change place and I didn't have to deal with coupons. Service was performed quickly and also gave me feedback on what might need to be done in the future and what that would cost. I really like the owner, he's a very pleasant guy.

LH
LINDA H.
09/14/2018
Good work & good people
They always take good care of my car and everything is always checked. They do what needs to be done and let you know what you may want to get done in the future. They do a great job and prices are very fair. A very people oriented place and a great job done by all.

JOHN W.
Chevrolet Spark
09/11/2018
Another great experience
In and out quickly for oil change and inspection. Thanks Eddie for getting my headlight issue straightened out.

TG
TOM G.
Southbury, CT
Jeep Patriot
09/11/2018
Wish I didn’t have to bring my own donuts
Coffee is great as is the overall service

MIKE L.
Sandy Hook, CT
09/09/2018
👍
These guys what they are doing. I trust them

GS
GEORGE S.
Newtown, CT
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/07/2018
A giant rip-off
My son -in -law brought my Volvo in with a nail in my tire. I told him to take it to you. After initially being ignored, he was told that the tire wasn’t salvageable and it would cost me $200 to replace it. I replaced all my tires one year ago, and that tire cost $125. My son- in -law took the car to Greco, where they immediately took the nail out, and patched the tire for $20- not $200 as your rude employee quoted, but $20! You’re a rip-off and should be reported to the better business bureau for gauging- we expect our service people to be honest and at a minimum polite. Yours was neither. I will never do business with you again.
Eddie J. from Jensen Tire And Automotive responded on 09/08/2018

George: I apologize for you not being pleased with the service. We strive to keep people safe. I can touch on all your points. As far ignoring your son in law there were three other people ahead of him we were very busy with other people that had appointments, he walked as a no appoinmtne waiter, we took care of him as quickly as possible, he was only here for 30 minutes. He had an attitude and felt we should have dropped everything and waited on him. We do our best to take care of all customers as quickly as possible.We did not tell him the tire was not salvageable we told him the tire had a screw in it in an area that is deemed not repairable by tire safety standards As far as the price we are competitive with tire rack and the other tire retailers in the area I know that for a fact. As far as another facility repairing the tire that's on them putting you out there on a unsafe tire. The tire had sidewall damage from being driven on it low on air, if the other shop looked at the tire properly they would have realized that the tire has sidewall damage and is unsafe. What happens when you ride on a tire low on air is the rubber on the inside of the sidewall comes apart and is now a bad sidewall. If you would like I can send you a photo. The 6.00 that I make on a tire repair or the 38.00 that I make on a tire sale is not as important to me as the fact that a customer is driving around on a unsafe tire that can cause serious physical damage to the driver of that vehicle and or to the driver of others. Feel free to contact me if you would like me to dismount the tire and do a proper inspection. We will do this for you no charge as we looked at it for no charge and we have looked at several other tire for you at no charge that were also not repairable and you went elsewhere then> I can be reached on my personal cell anytime 203-520-1256.

DONNA, JAMES S.
Lexus ES 350
09/05/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Again, I thank Jensen's Tire & Automotive for diagnosing my car issues and correcting it promptly and effectively.

AV
ALLISON and TRACY V.
09/04/2018
Great job, Trust
Totally reasonable prices. Very people who can be trusted.

EG
ERIC and ELAINE G.
Fairfield, CT
Buick Lucerne
09/03/2018
Tire Change from August 30th.
Eddie made the process very simple and easy. Scheduling the appointment, arriving, to the servicing itself was all very smooth. He continues to provide excellent service. We will definitely continue working with him in the future.

GZ
GARY Z.
Mazda Tribute
08/28/2018
Super Service
Had car issues and went to Jensen's for the first time. Wow is all I can say. Never seeing the car, Eddie went over it with a fine tooth comb. Gave me a list of everthing he found. After he was done, he gave me a list of options and prioritized what to do. And in the end, very pleased with what he did and getting the car good to go for quite some time. Car rides great and feeling comfortable that it is in great shape. Highly recommend.

JAMES, THERESA D.
Hyundai Veloster
08/22/2018
Great Job as Usual
We bring all of our family cars to Jensen and trust them to care for our vehicles so that we are driving cars that are maintained properly. They give us straight answers about what needs to be done and whether something needs to be repaired or it's a wait and see issue that doesn't affect the safety of the vehicle.

AA
ANTHONY A.
Fairfield, CT
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2018
Check out used car
I brought in a used car that I was looking at to purchase for my daughter. The guys checked it out and prevented me from buying a car that would have been a money pit for sure. They are always truly professional.

ROBERT and JOAN H.
08/03/2018
Reasonable prices and great service!
They provide great service at fair prices and are very accommodating.

WG
WILLIAM G.
Weston, CT
BMW M6
07/28/2018
Consistent
We have worked with a few different guys at Jensen over the years and they are always friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Their prices are very fair as well.

RICHARD B.
07/25/2018
Personalized service, quality work done along with solid answers to all my questions. Top rate place to bring you car in for service.

SG
STEPHANIE G.
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/15/2018
Sometimes you need help personalizing your car
Jensen services all of my family’s cars. Today I didn’t need service. I bought a replacement shift knob for my 2012 MINI Cooper. I wanted to personalize my car. Because I don’t trust myself to replace a part, I trusted Jensen. And I am glad I did. Great job.