Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LF
LAUREN, JOHN F.
06/13/2018
Excellent Work
We have brought both our vehicles to Jensen's for the past three years and have been nothing but happy with the results. They are quick, efficient, and have loaners to use at no cost which is essential with both of us working full-time.
The staff is always friendly and clear with expectations and estimates. In this instance, my car failed emissions. I called Tom on Friday and he had an opening the next Monday. Work was completed on Monday and we had the car back, forms filled out, and instructions ready to go at pick-up the same day.
We couldn't be more pleased with Jensen's and are so happy they are our neighborhood auto repair place!

CR
CORNELL R.
Jeep Liberty
06/07/2018
Well Knowledged, polite great service !
Great Job as always!

AA
ANTHONY A.
Fairfield, CT
06/07/2018
Great as usual
The guys got me in same day for an oil change and also provided me some details on things I need to do. Always appreciate their courtesy and professionalism.

JAMES, THERESA D.
Mazda CX-5
06/06/2018
Great Job as Usual
All of our family cars are serviced at Jensen's and they always do a great job. We trust them to be thorough and honest.

DONNA, JAMES S.
Shelton, CT
05/18/2018
Consistent Excellent Service
Jensen's delivers consistently excellent and thorough service.

MV
MARC and JENNIFER V.
05/09/2018
Took car and fixed in blink of an eye
Had a screw in the tire and Jensen's took me in and fixed the flat lickety-split! Was in and out in fewer than 15 minutes.

MY
MURALI Y.
04/30/2018
I am very Satisfied with your work and your attention to customer.
I am very Satisfied with Jensen Tire and Automotive service and customer service.

MK
MIKE and PAM K.
04/27/2018
Friendly honest service
Eddie and the guys always give us fast, friendly and honest service.

RICH and SILVIA S.
Mazda CX-5
04/23/2018
Always great, prompt service and accomodating to our schedule
I've been going to Eddie and his team for several years now to service all of my family's vehicles. His service is impeccable - honest, thorough, fairly priced and high quality. I trust Jensen's with all of my automotive care needs.

TD
TIM D.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/21/2018
another great service
As always -- great service!

EP
ELLIOT, VICKY P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/19/2018
Nice people make you feel comfortable
Honest don't try to talk you into things you don't need

JOE and LAURA C.
Rectify a scary situation
Thank you for your response to my review. I do hope that we can continue to trust Jensen’s in the future. Until this incident, I was extremely happy with your service. This situation was more than frightening to say the least. It seems that you do understand that, which is important.

04/15/2018
Not satisfied - car was smoking when parked after leaving the shop!
I have had nothing but trust in Jensen's in the past. However, this time I was very disappointed in the service I received. I had almost $1,200 of work done on my car, which was there for 2 full days. The work included new front brakes and a 93k mile service. Yet the car was not test driven after the work was completed. So I drove the car less than 5 miles after I picked it up and when I parked the car, smoke was coming out from the area of both front tires, and there was an awful smell of something burning. While Eddie and the team were very responsive to my phone calls, this should not happen immediately after leaving the shop. I was told this was normal after new brakes and fluids for the first or second time you drive the car. This tells me the car was never driven after the work was completed, even though I left the car for 2 days. And no one mentioned this to me when I picked up the car, so I completed panicked when the smoke and burning smell occured. I drive my children in this car - this is not acceptable.
Eddie J. from Jensen Tire And Automotive responded on 04/17/2018

Laura: Per our conversation on my cell phone after hours on the day you picked up your vehicle, I do apologize for the smoke from the wheels. There was no safety issue at all, and your vehicle was safe.  The vehicle was road tested after repairs were made, we road test every vehicle  pre and post repairs. As I explained the brake rotors are coated with a anti rust material to prevent and rust from warehouse conditions.  Usually during road test this product will dissipate, unfortunately on your vehicle it did not completely dissipate. We did not mention this to you due to the fact it happens so infrequently. I am sorry we have not met expectations, we strive to do our very best with every situation that is presented to us. We would never let a vehicle leave our shop unsafe for your children or mine to ride in. We have serviced your vehicle for over 4 years, and have be responsive to any and all needs. Please contact me directly on my cell so I may have the opportunity to rectify this relationship if you so desire

DONNA, JAMES S.
Shelton, CT
Consistently excellent service
Jensen's does it well again and again. We are lucky to have this automotive repair facility in our area.

JAMES, THERESA D.
Hyundai Veloster
04/12/2018
Great Job as usual
My family cars are all serviced at Jensen's. I trust them and know they will do the best thing for the car and our safety.

DONAT P.
04/12/2018
They have a new long term customer
They picked up the phone at 7:30am on the first ring with a cheerful greeting. I was sold. The owner was super friendly and he even explained how I should do the fix myself next time if I was ever in a jam. They just got themselves a new long term customer!

SUE and JERRY B.
Nissan Rogue
03/31/2018
Very happy as always
Ed and the guys always do a great job at a fair price.

ANGELA M.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/25/2018
Customer Service
Excellent customer service provided by knowledgeable mechanics. Fair pricing and business is ran very efficiently. Highly recommend them.

JONATHAN T.
Nissan Sentra
03/17/2018
Bent rear axle - 2006 Nissan Sentra
Backed up onto a large stone just off the road. Ed took a picture of the damage and emailed it showing the damage. We spoke by phone and he showed me what parts in the picture needed to be replaced. He then searched for used replacement parts to help me save some money. He had the parts shipped and replaced the parts the same day that he received the parts. All in all, it took a few days but was well worth it. I would reccomend Jensen Tire for any of your car repairs and not just tires.

DONNA W.
03/17/2018
The caring staff and good work they do on my car.
Excellent place to get your car repaired and oil changed. Reliable, efficient, friendly staff and very courteous. I feel like I am in good hands when I need any type of work done on my car.

MATHEW and MARY ANN C.
02/27/2018
I'm buying a new car and cant get the license plate off. With the current owner or the car waiting at my house I drive to Jensen Tire who gets my car in the shop promptly, even thou they are very busy. They get the plate off and wave the hourly charge. Thanks again Jensen Tire.