Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ALEX F.
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/17/2019
service on Mar 12, 2019
very satisfied with the service an the price

JAMES, THERESA D.
Hyundai Veloster
03/09/2019
Great Job as Usual
We trust Jensen's with our family cars and they do not disappoint. As usual they did a great job.

MIKE L.
Sandy Hook, CT
03/09/2019
They can be trusted
Eddie and his crew are totally competent. If they say your car needs something done to it, trust them...it dors

ALEX S.
Subaru Legacy
03/08/2019
Oil Change and Service
Always a good experience at Jensen, and always competitively priced!

MIKE, NICOLE P.
GMC Terrain
03/08/2019
service.
great

DAN G.
03/02/2019
No unnecessary work
I always get the feeling that only the work that needs to get done is done. Complete confidence.

RICH C.
GMC Yukon XL
03/01/2019
No one better!
Always a great experience with Jensen Tire! Quick diagnosis and quick turn around.

MARY C.
Shelton, CT
Buick Regal
02/28/2019
Very friendly & on time!
I dropped my car off for an oil change said it would be done in an hour and it was, running and warmed up on a cold winter day. Thanks for such wonderful, friendly & reasonable service!

AP
ANGELA and RON P.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/19/2019
Efficient, Quick, Pleasant
We have been long time customers and are always happy with the service provided at Jensen Tire and Automotive

RODGER and JOYCE M.

TIM D.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/03/2019
As usual - Excellent service
consistent accurate analysis of the problems and excellent service to repair.

SUE and JERRY B.
02/02/2019
This is why we always use Jensen!
We had a car issue and a time crunch with our college age daughter who was home for a long weekend. They squeezed us in, fixed the problem and had our daughter on her way back without missing beat. Thank you

01/30/2019
Served As a Port in My Storm
Had an auto emergency and was referred to Jensen by AAA. The garage accepted my tow, kept me apprised of the service progress, and completed the job on time, all of which pleased me mightily. My only concern is that I was a bit caught off guard by the cost of the repair--not outrageous, but certainly more than I had anticipated. Nevertheless, the staff was polite, worked quickly, and so far, the repair seems to be holding. I would use this service again.

EJ
EDWARD J.
Mercury Mountaineer
01/25/2019
Mr J
Fabulous place to do business with

JV
JOHN and JOE V.
01/25/2019
Close to work and home and all the staff are easy to talk to and more important listen.
Every time I have had a car at Jensen's it was done right and on time with no surprises.
They always seem they want to work with you and they stick to their quoted prices.

Fairfield, CT
Pontiac Grand Am
01/24/2019
My Routine Oil Change
Service was excellent as usual. Easy, quick, done, checked in/out. Perfect. Can't ask for anything better than that. Always a great experience.

MARK M.
01/16/2019
Had an 7 am appointment. Shower up and they got to work immediately,, They were very precise and how long it would take. And when they finished they were very informative as to what they had to do and needed to do .

DONNA, JAMES S.
Shelton, CT
Lexus ES 350
01/06/2019
Thorough and great service, as usual.

AP
ANGELA and RON P.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/21/2018
Efficient, Quick, Pleasant
Always excellent service at Jensen's. Needed to wait for an oil change and was readily accommodated.

BILL M.
Fairfield, CT
Dodge Challenger
12/20/2018
Ed you guys are the best.
What can I say. You and your crew go out of your way to make people happy. I am always grateful when I leave because I feel like I am well taken care of. thank you for being so considerate and pleasant every time I bring my car in. Again you guys are the best. Awesome mechanics. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Bill