Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ROBERT and JOAN H.
08/03/2018
Reasonable prices and great service!
They provide great service at fair prices and are very accommodating.

WG
WILLIAM G.
Weston, CT
BMW M6
07/28/2018
Consistent
We have worked with a few different guys at Jensen over the years and they are always friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Their prices are very fair as well.

RICHARD B.
07/25/2018
Personalized service, quality work done along with solid answers to all my questions. Top rate place to bring you car in for service.

SG
STEPHANIE G.
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/15/2018
Sometimes you need help personalizing your car
Jensen services all of my family’s cars. Today I didn’t need service. I bought a replacement shift knob for my 2012 MINI Cooper. I wanted to personalize my car. Because I don’t trust myself to replace a part, I trusted Jensen. And I am glad I did. Great job.

RF
RICHARD F.
07/10/2018
Friendly service

MIKE L.
Sandy Hook, CT
07/07/2018
competent, friendly, fair price
These guys absolutely know what they are doing. And, they do it with a smile

DAVE H.
Fairfield, CT
Nissan Pathfinder
07/04/2018
Great place for tires
Went in for tire rotation and diagnosis of low pressure rear tire. Tire had staple in sidewall. This was covered under the warranty, since I purchased the tires from them. Being a bridgestone dealership, their prices were lower than the larger stores nearby. Well worth the coverage. No complaints with the service.

RICH and SILVIA S.
07/02/2018
Starting problem with Mazda6
As usual, Eddie was very accommodating and took me in right away to look at a starting issue my son was having with his car. He quickly diagnosed the problem and had the car ready to go in a couple of hours at minimal cost and hassle. This is the reason why I trust Eddie and team so much, and only bring all of my vehicles there for service.

CJ
CHRIS J.
Sandy Hook, CT
Jeep Liberty
07/01/2018
Jeep Liberty Service
ABS warning light issue resolved by replacing wheel sensor. Repair was made quickly and staff was great. Always my “go to” repair shop!

JAMES, THERESA D.
Hyundai Veloster
06/30/2018
Great Job as Usual
Jensen's takes care of our family's three cars and always does a great job.

LF
LAUREN, JOHN F.
06/13/2018
Excellent Work
We have brought both our vehicles to Jensen's for the past three years and have been nothing but happy with the results. They are quick, efficient, and have loaners to use at no cost which is essential with both of us working full-time.
The staff is always friendly and clear with expectations and estimates. In this instance, my car failed emissions. I called Tom on Friday and he had an opening the next Monday. Work was completed on Monday and we had the car back, forms filled out, and instructions ready to go at pick-up the same day.
We couldn't be more pleased with Jensen's and are so happy they are our neighborhood auto repair place!

CR
CORNELL R.
Jeep Liberty
06/07/2018
Well Knowledged, polite great service !
Great Job as always!

AA
ANTHONY A.
Fairfield, CT
06/07/2018
Great as usual
The guys got me in same day for an oil change and also provided me some details on things I need to do. Always appreciate their courtesy and professionalism.

JAMES, THERESA D.
Mazda CX-5
06/06/2018
Great Job as Usual
All of our family cars are serviced at Jensen's and they always do a great job. We trust them to be thorough and honest.

DONNA, JAMES S.
Shelton, CT
05/18/2018
Consistent Excellent Service
Jensen's delivers consistently excellent and thorough service.

MV
MARC and JENNIFER V.
05/09/2018
Took car and fixed in blink of an eye
Had a screw in the tire and Jensen's took me in and fixed the flat lickety-split! Was in and out in fewer than 15 minutes.

MY
MURALI Y.
04/30/2018
I am very Satisfied with your work and your attention to customer.
I am very Satisfied with Jensen Tire and Automotive service and customer service.

MK
MIKE and PAM K.
04/27/2018
Friendly honest service
Eddie and the guys always give us fast, friendly and honest service.

RICH and SILVIA S.
Mazda CX-5
04/23/2018
Always great, prompt service and accomodating to our schedule
I've been going to Eddie and his team for several years now to service all of my family's vehicles. His service is impeccable - honest, thorough, fairly priced and high quality. I trust Jensen's with all of my automotive care needs.

TD
TIM D.
Monroe, CT
Chevrolet Colorado
04/21/2018
another great service
As always -- great service!