JOHN D.
Lincoln Town Car
12/14/2018
PROMPT ATTENTION TO SERVICE
The service to my vehicle was completed as promised

RL
ROGER L.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/09/2018
WHEEL BEARING NOISE
The guys at Jensen are always courteous and professional. You could always expect excellent service at moderate rates with quick turn around times. RL

VD
VINNY D.
Nissan Rogue
12/06/2018
I recently had a lag bolt get stuck in one of my tires I purchased from Jensen's. Sean took my car right in. The hole was too large to patch so, because I had road hazard included in my tire purchase, Sean ordered me a new tire at no charge. The new tire came in the next day. Meantime, the tech put the "donut" on my car, kept my old tire and, as soon as the new tire came in, he mounted it and balanced it so I wouldn't have to wait for that to be done. Sean called me when it was done, I went right in and it took less than 10 minutes to have the new tire put back on my car. Awesome service!

PR
PETER R.
Newtown, CT
12/01/2018
Always willing to help!
Sean is always honest and does the job for the price he quoted you. I just purchased a set of tires which were mounted and balanced perfectly....for the price quoted!

KC
KEVIN C.
Acura TL
11/16/2018
Poor customer service. Won’t be returning.
They offered me a bonus of $5.00 that they forgot to get be me from my previous Oil change. He said he would add an additional $5.00 on next visit. With that bonus plus the one they forgot...plus the new bonus that I earned from continued is a $15.00 bonus total. The mechanic Shaun argued with me, and he wasn’t even the one that offered it. Disappointing, seeing as I have been coming there for the past 8 years, and he’s arguing over a difference of $5.00...and $5.00 that his employee offered to me. Also screwed me out of $100.00 for a bogus assessment a few weeks ago for a service engine light that I got a second opinion on. Turns out I didn’t need the $1200 project he was claiming I needed. So sad. No thanks.
Eddie J. from Jensen Tire Auto And Marine responded on 11/27/2018

I have left many messages over th past weeks since this review to try and rectify the situation. We have no problems reimbursing you for any service we owe you for. Please return my call Thank You Eddie Jensen 203-520-1256 cell

JV

JOHN E.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/25/2018
Professional and trustworthy
These guys are mechanics you can trust and are extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an honest mechanic.

Botsford, CT
10/25/2018
Shawn
I have all the faith in the worlday in Shawn, when I bring in my car to him. He is very thorough, and I can rely on him every time.

JOHN B.
09/27/2018
Doesn't get any better
Jensen comes through again, accommodated me on the spur of the moments! Took care of the issues and had me on my way within 24 hours.

09/14/2018
Great service.
Know service will be done correctly and at a better price than service done at car dealer.

JOSEPH R.
Buick Lucerne
09/03/2018
The staff is always pleasant and friendly.
I recently dealt with Sean. The first estimate he gave me exceeded the actual cost of the job. He was very frank in telling me that the original diagnosis was not totally correct and that the cost would actually be approximately $200.00 less than I was first quoted. I respect those two qualities i.e. honesty and a willingness to admit an error in diagnosing something incorrectly.

Joseph Russo

RZ
RICHARD Z.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/22/2018
New Tires
Great place to deal with, the old home town garage, thanks to Sean. they know what they are doing.

NB
NEAL JOANNE B.
08/19/2018
Neal
Sean and Chris do a great job. Customer service is terrific, clean and precise explanations are always given regarding any service to take place . Time frames for start thru completion are also spot on. On the mechanical side workmanship is fantastic. We feel 100 percent comfortable that all work approved to be done will always be done correctly. So far over the many years bringing our cars and trucks to Jensen T&M we have never been disappointed. Sean runs a professional show at the Rt 34 location.

Having no ac in the waiting area, is very challenging as well as very unappealing when waiting for your vehicle to be serviced.

RD
RAYMOND D.
Ford Expedition EL
08/17/2018
Received a great price quote for four new tires along with balance and mounting. Had a nice surprise when the price for the alignment was half off. Without a doubt a trustworthy garage. Sean and his ream treat you well

EK
ED K.
07/24/2018
Replacement Tire
Called on Friday afternoon and asked if they could check a tire that I had picked up a staple in and was now low on air. Sean said that they were very busy but if I could drop it off they would take a look at it. Went down and Sean took the time to look at the tire then. Said it couldn't be repaired. I told Sean I wanted a tire to match the other three, he said he would get one but it was too late in the day for the distributor to deliver one. Said leave the car and he would put the spare on and would call when that was done. Sean said he would keep the wheel and tire and when the replacement came in on Monday he would have it mounted and balanced and then when we brought the car down it would only be a few minutes to put it on the car. Got a call on Monday, brought the car down and the wheel was put back on the car and the spare put away all in a couple of minutes. No problems, no worries. Great service!

GS
GARY S.
07/02/2018
Jensen saved our vacation!
My wife's car had a dead battery. In trying to jump it from my car, I apparently crossed the terminals. Bad things happened: sparks, fire, melted jumper cable insulation. Sean had the correct battery which enabled me to limp into the Stevenson shop where Sean & Chris went over the car to see the damage I had done. Fortunately it was only 2 fuses and 2 wires to replace. It's a testament to their integrity because they could have told me anything. Thanks again guys. You're the best.

WM
WENDY, BRIAN M.
06/18/2018
Oil changes on 2 cars today
Always pleased with work done on cars.

EK
ED K.
05/29/2018
2007 Taurus
Car needed a lot of suspension work and 4 tires. Did the job for the price quoted and on time. Sean always explains why things need to be done.

LW
LEON W.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/21/2018
2003 blazer
Did a very good job as always. Four stars instead of five. Thought communications could have been better.I know it was tough times for everyone . but more updates to status of car would have helped. .Also noticed my oil level was way over the fill line,took out about half a quart.You also put in 5w 20. The recommendation for my car is 5w30 or 10w30

JIM M.
Audi
05/14/2018
Summer tire change over and flat repair
Fast, clean and courteous.