NB
NEAL JOANNE B.
08/19/2018
Neal
Sean and Chris do a great job. Customer service is terrific, clean and precise explanations are always given regarding any service to take place . Time frames for start thru completion are also spot on. On the mechanical side workmanship is fantastic. We feel 100 percent comfortable that all work approved to be done will always be done correctly. So far over the many years bringing our cars and trucks to Jensen T&M we have never been disappointed. Sean runs a professional show at the Rt 34 location.

Having no ac in the waiting area, is very challenging as well as very unappealing when waiting for your vehicle to be serviced.

RD
RAYMOND D.
Ford Expedition EL
08/17/2018
Received a great price quote for four new tires along with balance and mounting. Had a nice surprise when the price for the alignment was half off. Without a doubt a trustworthy garage. Sean and his ream treat you well

EK
ED K.
07/24/2018
Replacement Tire
Called on Friday afternoon and asked if they could check a tire that I had picked up a staple in and was now low on air. Sean said that they were very busy but if I could drop it off they would take a look at it. Went down and Sean took the time to look at the tire then. Said it couldn't be repaired. I told Sean I wanted a tire to match the other three, he said he would get one but it was too late in the day for the distributor to deliver one. Said leave the car and he would put the spare on and would call when that was done. Sean said he would keep the wheel and tire and when the replacement came in on Monday he would have it mounted and balanced and then when we brought the car down it would only be a few minutes to put it on the car. Got a call on Monday, brought the car down and the wheel was put back on the car and the spare put away all in a couple of minutes. No problems, no worries. Great service!

GARY S.
07/02/2018
Jensen saved our vacation!
My wife's car had a dead battery. In trying to jump it from my car, I apparently crossed the terminals. Bad things happened: sparks, fire, melted jumper cable insulation. Sean had the correct battery which enabled me to limp into the Stevenson shop where Sean & Chris went over the car to see the damage I had done. Fortunately it was only 2 fuses and 2 wires to replace. It's a testament to their integrity because they could have told me anything. Thanks again guys. You're the best.

WM
WENDY, BRIAN M.
06/18/2018
Oil changes on 2 cars today
Always pleased with work done on cars.

EK
ED K.
05/29/2018
2007 Taurus
Car needed a lot of suspension work and 4 tires. Did the job for the price quoted and on time. Sean always explains why things need to be done.

LW
LEON W.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/21/2018
2003 blazer
Did a very good job as always. Four stars instead of five. Thought communications could have been better.I know it was tough times for everyone . but more updates to status of car would have helped. .Also noticed my oil level was way over the fill line,took out about half a quart.You also put in 5w 20. The recommendation for my car is 5w30 or 10w30

JIM M.
Audi
05/14/2018
Summer tire change over and flat repair
Fast, clean and courteous.

MARIE and GARY D.
04/20/2018
New tires
Excellent service and recommendations

JOHN B.
04/11/2018
Service excellence
Jensen keeps solidifying the reason it’s the only place I trust . Fast , friendly and fair, all at a great price!

JERRA W.
03/26/2018
Tech expertise
Competent

TOM and TERRI M.
GMC Acadia
03/16/2018
Great local service; friendly & professional
Took my '14 GMC Acadia to Jensen for service. This visit was oil, filter and a tire rotation. Simple professional service; easy to schedule. I will be going back for future services (including a 90k mile service coming up) and tires.

JOHN B.
03/11/2018
Great experience
Had a leaky tire, got it fixed fast without an appointment and was on my way. Jensen saved my saturday !

DEANNA and PRESTON R.
Newtown, CT
02/17/2018
Jensens provides great service. The staff are friendly and helpful. I've been a customer for many years.

MEREDITH, WYATT H.
Oxford, CT
GMC Acadia
02/15/2018
Very Accommodating
Once again, Sean fit us in at the last minute when we had a concern that needed to be addressed right away. Always a pleasure to deal with!

ANTHONY M.
01/27/2018
All my vehicles repair
This is the first time I have replied. Don't lose Sean it would be a terrible mistake.

GARY S.
Toyota Avalon
01/07/2018
Jensen saved me over $1,000
I brought my 2005 Avalon into Greentree Toyota Service in Brookfield because the "Check Engine" light was on. After a wait of about 2 hours, the diagnosis was a leak in an exhaust manifold. Diagnosis cost: $126.56. Repair cost estimate: $1,344.65 to replace A/F sensor and exhaust manifold. I declined.

Then I took my car to Jensen Tire & Auto Repair in Stevenson. They diagnosed the problem, found a disconnected vacuum line and reattached it. Cleared the code, road tested it 3 times, problem solved. Total cost: $104.22.

Guess where I'll go next time.

Gary S.
01/05/2018
Their diagnosis saved me over $1,200.

Guess where I'll go next time.

MARIE and GARY D.
01/04/2018
Daniels
Excellent service as always. Great team of professionals

RK
REBECCA K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/30/2017
the little things count
The price was right, the location convenient but what bothers me is in the details. I had a full set of tire put on my car and when I got home I thought the rims were all scratched up. I was ready to call the shop and give them a piece of my mind and my husband looked at them and said that it was just dirty, the lubricant they used was all over my rims and they didn't take the 2 minutes to wipe them down. I was thrilled to get an email about rotating my tires and went in and was greeted by name, I was shocked who does that any more. I had the tires rotated and got a call apologizing for calling a half hour after the car was done, I said no worries I was on my way and i couldn't have gotten there any sooner. I went to pick up the car, as I was driving home the warning light came on and scared me thinking there was a major problem. Thankfully when I got home my husband again fixed the problem. The tire pressure in my front tires is different from the tire pressure in the back, they never checked the tire pressure once the tires were rotated. As a tire company they should know to check the pressure when rotating the tires. I hope this review helps the owners to remember that the little things matter too. Ultimately I would recommend Jenson Tire/Auto marine but would like them to fix the little things.
Eddie J. from Jensen Tire Auto And Marine responded on 01/02/2018

Rebecca: I apologize for our mistake. It will be discussed with employees. I do agree with you that the little things make a difference. If there is anything else I can do please contact me directly my cell is 203-520-1256