01/27/2019
Our go to place for car maintenance
Have been going to Jensen for years. Always find work to be done properly, on time, with good pricing.

GMC Acadia
01/27/2019
Great job, good customer service, quick and organized.
Great job, good customer service, quick and organized.

FU
FRANCIS U.
01/25/2019
Professional and competent
Jenson Automotive and Marine have always done a great job on my Tacoma. Always a pleasant experience and they do the job right. Nice to have a competent and trustworthy place to get your vehicle serviced.

PC
PAUL C.
01/24/2019
I'LL Be Back
I do compare prices but the reality is you provide better value for the service. It is not about the buck it is about what you receive for it. For instance, if a customer purchases new tires from Jensen you include tire rotation for free for the life of the tires. You also provide a road hazard guarantee as part of the tire package. This is complete package.

LW
LEON W.
Jeep Liberty
01/18/2019
Check engine light on
Check engine light had been coming off & on for some time. Verdict is still out whether it is fixed or not. I have only driven it 20 miles. Jensons has always done a better than good job with both my cars. Would have been 5 stars except for the fact that I think communication could be much better. Brought my car in at 10am did not find out what was wrong with it until I called at 10am the next day.

LP

DIANE O.
MINI Cooper Countryman
01/06/2019
Superior Quality and Customer Service
Sean and Eddie are a pleasure to work with. They provided a loaner car and changed 4 tires for me on short notice.

LA
LENNY and LESLIE A.
01/05/2019
Outstanding
Sean is the best and most considerate mechanic ever.

JOHN D.
Lincoln Town Car
12/14/2018
PROMPT ATTENTION TO SERVICE
The service to my vehicle was completed as promised

RL
ROGER L.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/09/2018
WHEEL BEARING NOISE
The guys at Jensen are always courteous and professional. You could always expect excellent service at moderate rates with quick turn around times. RL

VD
VINNY D.
Nissan Rogue
12/06/2018
I recently had a lag bolt get stuck in one of my tires I purchased from Jensen's. Sean took my car right in. The hole was too large to patch so, because I had road hazard included in my tire purchase, Sean ordered me a new tire at no charge. The new tire came in the next day. Meantime, the tech put the "donut" on my car, kept my old tire and, as soon as the new tire came in, he mounted it and balanced it so I wouldn't have to wait for that to be done. Sean called me when it was done, I went right in and it took less than 10 minutes to have the new tire put back on my car. Awesome service!

PR
PETER R.
Newtown, CT
12/01/2018
Always willing to help!
Sean is always honest and does the job for the price he quoted you. I just purchased a set of tires which were mounted and balanced perfectly....for the price quoted!

KC
KEVIN C.
Acura TL
11/16/2018
Poor customer service. Won’t be returning.
They offered me a bonus of $5.00 that they forgot to get be me from my previous Oil change. He said he would add an additional $5.00 on next visit. With that bonus plus the one they forgot...plus the new bonus that I earned from continued is a $15.00 bonus total. The mechanic Shaun argued with me, and he wasn’t even the one that offered it. Disappointing, seeing as I have been coming there for the past 8 years, and he’s arguing over a difference of $5.00...and $5.00 that his employee offered to me. Also screwed me out of $100.00 for a bogus assessment a few weeks ago for a service engine light that I got a second opinion on. Turns out I didn’t need the $1200 project he was claiming I needed. So sad. No thanks.
Eddie J. from Jensen Tire Auto And Marine responded on 11/27/2018

I have left many messages over th past weeks since this review to try and rectify the situation. We have no problems reimbursing you for any service we owe you for. Please return my call Thank You Eddie Jensen 203-520-1256 cell

JV

JOHN E.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/25/2018
Professional and trustworthy
These guys are mechanics you can trust and are extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an honest mechanic.

Botsford, CT
10/25/2018
Shawn
I have all the faith in the worlday in Shawn, when I bring in my car to him. He is very thorough, and I can rely on him every time.

JOHN B.
09/27/2018
Doesn't get any better
Jensen comes through again, accommodated me on the spur of the moments! Took care of the issues and had me on my way within 24 hours.

09/14/2018
Great service.
Know service will be done correctly and at a better price than service done at car dealer.

JOSEPH R.
Buick Lucerne
09/03/2018
The staff is always pleasant and friendly.
I recently dealt with Sean. The first estimate he gave me exceeded the actual cost of the job. He was very frank in telling me that the original diagnosis was not totally correct and that the cost would actually be approximately $200.00 less than I was first quoted. I respect those two qualities i.e. honesty and a willingness to admit an error in diagnosing something incorrectly.

Joseph Russo

RZ
RICHARD Z.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/22/2018
New Tires
Great place to deal with, the old home town garage, thanks to Sean. they know what they are doing.