WM
WENDY, BRIAN M.
06/18/2018
Oil changes on 2 cars today
Always pleased with work done on cars.

EK
ED K.
05/29/2018
2007 Taurus
Car needed a lot of suspension work and 4 tires. Did the job for the price quoted and on time. Sean always explains why things need to be done.

LW
LEON W.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/21/2018
2003 blazer
Did a very good job as always. Four stars instead of five. Thought communications could have been better.I know it was tough times for everyone . but more updates to status of car would have helped. .Also noticed my oil level was way over the fill line,took out about half a quart.You also put in 5w 20. The recommendation for my car is 5w30 or 10w30

JIM M.
Audi
05/14/2018
Summer tire change over and flat repair
Fast, clean and courteous.

MARIE and GARY D.
04/20/2018
New tires
Excellent service and recommendations

JOHN B.
04/11/2018
Service excellence
Jensen keeps solidifying the reason it’s the only place I trust . Fast , friendly and fair, all at a great price!

JERRA W.
03/26/2018
Tech expertise
Competent

TOM and TERRI M.
GMC Acadia
03/16/2018
Great local service; friendly & professional
Took my '14 GMC Acadia to Jensen for service. This visit was oil, filter and a tire rotation. Simple professional service; easy to schedule. I will be going back for future services (including a 90k mile service coming up) and tires.

JOHN B.
03/11/2018
Great experience
Had a leaky tire, got it fixed fast without an appointment and was on my way. Jensen saved my saturday !

DEANNA and PRESTON R.
Newtown, CT
02/17/2018
Jensens provides great service. The staff are friendly and helpful. I've been a customer for many years.

MEREDITH, WYATT H.
Oxford, CT
GMC Acadia
02/15/2018
Very Accommodating
Once again, Sean fit us in at the last minute when we had a concern that needed to be addressed right away. Always a pleasure to deal with!

ANTHONY M.
01/27/2018
All my vehicles repair
This is the first time I have replied. Don't lose Sean it would be a terrible mistake.

GS
GARY S.
Toyota Avalon
01/07/2018
Jensen saved me over $1,000
I brought my 2005 Avalon into Greentree Toyota Service in Brookfield because the "Check Engine" light was on. After a wait of about 2 hours, the diagnosis was a leak in an exhaust manifold. Diagnosis cost: $126.56. Repair cost estimate: $1,344.65 to replace A/F sensor and exhaust manifold. I declined.

Then I took my car to Jensen Tire & Auto Repair in Stevenson. They diagnosed the problem, found a disconnected vacuum line and reattached it. Cleared the code, road tested it 3 times, problem solved. Total cost: $104.22.

Guess where I'll go next time.

GS
Gary S.
01/05/2018
Their diagnosis saved me over $1,200.

Guess where I'll go next time.

MARIE and GARY D.
01/04/2018
Daniels
Excellent service as always. Great team of professionals

RK
REBECCA K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/30/2017
the little things count
The price was right, the location convenient but what bothers me is in the details. I had a full set of tire put on my car and when I got home I thought the rims were all scratched up. I was ready to call the shop and give them a piece of my mind and my husband looked at them and said that it was just dirty, the lubricant they used was all over my rims and they didn't take the 2 minutes to wipe them down. I was thrilled to get an email about rotating my tires and went in and was greeted by name, I was shocked who does that any more. I had the tires rotated and got a call apologizing for calling a half hour after the car was done, I said no worries I was on my way and i couldn't have gotten there any sooner. I went to pick up the car, as I was driving home the warning light came on and scared me thinking there was a major problem. Thankfully when I got home my husband again fixed the problem. The tire pressure in my front tires is different from the tire pressure in the back, they never checked the tire pressure once the tires were rotated. As a tire company they should know to check the pressure when rotating the tires. I hope this review helps the owners to remember that the little things matter too. Ultimately I would recommend Jenson Tire/Auto marine but would like them to fix the little things.
Eddie J. from Jensen Tire Auto And Marine responded on 01/02/2018

Rebecca: I apologize for our mistake. It will be discussed with employees. I do agree with you that the little things make a difference. If there is anything else I can do please contact me directly my cell is 203-520-1256

FE

KJ
KEN J.
12/20/2017
Convenient but not consisten
Jensen is convenient for me for both car and boat, but this time around I was disappointed. Had new snow tires mounted on a brand new SUV. There was a lot of gunk left on the wheels when I picked the car up. I was concerned about damage to the wheels so I cleaned them when I returned home. Fortunately no damage. Then my tire pressure alert came on to tell me the tires were severely under-inflated. They were filled only to 34 psi when the label on the door jam clearly states a tire pressure of 43 psi. I fixed this myself at home.
Eddie J. from Jensen Tire Auto And Marine responded on 12/20/2017

Ken: I apolgize for the poor workmanship, the wheels should have been cleaned and I will adress this with the staff. As far as the tire pressures, we set all tires at 40 I will have the gauge recalibrated on our tire machine. If there is anything I can do to make this up to you please feel free to contact me on my cell 203-520-1256

SD
SHEILA D.
12/16/2017
I called in a pinch with a battery issue and they took me right in and a few hours later had new battery and they took the time to do my oil change along with overall inspection. My ride to pick up fell through so they even came and picked me up. Thanks for the courteous and professional work on my high mileage vehicle

CT
CARA T.
Oxford, CT
10/24/2017
Oil change and tire rotation; brake inspection.