Jerry Smith Kia Burlington

charles w.
Oak Harbor, WA
12/22/2017
Above and beyond
My experience at Jerry Smith KIA, Burlington Washington was a pleasant one. The moment I walked in, everyone was engaged and thoughtful.

My wife and I had our questions answered by Malyki while the other salesmen introduced my 3 year old son to a "kid room", and even blew him up balloons in order to keep him occupied. Most dealerships will try to do the opposite... Antsy kids lead to antsy parents... Which lead to quick and less thought out decisions.

We don't settle, so we were there for five hours the first day, and came back for a few more the second day, but the experience itself was pleasant (as pleasant as it could be). We spoke with the manager (Randy), and he was set on making sure that our needs were met. We immediately sensed that he genuinely cared... which he did. He spoke, he listened, and he worked with us in order to meet our concerns and demands in the middle while supporting our financial/automotive needs.

Danny S.
Lynden, WA
06/10/2015 Category: Sales
Great start, horrible finish
Started off working online with the owner Connor & things were the best I've had as far as car buying experiences go (have owned 10 cars, so I've been through the gamut) even to the point of working out a deal and a price. I was thrilled. We arranged for me to swing by in between appointments and sign the paperwork (I wasn't even worried about a test drive, so it was a slam dunk sale).

When I got there I was handed off to a sales person, Vance, and that's when things went down hill. Despite knowing that I was in a rush, a fact that I reminded him of a couple of times, he still just BS'ed and wanted to be buddy buddy, taking his time sitting in the car going over features, pairing my phone (I'm in my early 30's and I can definitely figure out how to pair a phone to bluetooth), and various other wastes of time.

Finally I got into the finance guy and he showed me my payment and it was $75 higher than what Connor and I had worked out. He explained that it was the pre-paid maintenance, but offered to negotiate on the price. After getting down to an extra $50/mo I still wasn't sure, but I was also extremely late for my next appointment. He assured me that if I got it and decided I didn't want it that I could cancel it, no problems. I said fine, in an effort to just get going. We signed, and an hour late I was out of there.

Fast forward two months and I decided I didn't want the pre-paid maintenance & extra warranty so I went in and signed paperwork to cancel. Two weeks later it still hadn't be credited to my loan. Two more calls back and it still wasn't taken care of. Two and a half months after cancellation I called again and received a call back that the "check was in the mail." Three weeks later it still hadn't been credited to my loan. I e-mailed the owner who I originally had a great experience with to express my frustration and see if he could get anything going, and after three days of radio silence I've given up on him.

I love my car (2015 Optima) and I couldn't recommend it any higher, however I will definitely not be doing business with these people in the future.

CA
Carrie A.
Stanwood, WA
11/27/2014 Category: Sales
2015 Kia Optima
Rick Hart was so helpful and knowledgable
I highly recommend his sales,expertise

KR
KENT R.
Lynden, WA
02/10/2014 Category: Sales
knowledgeable & truthful
Very satisfyed with our purchase and the helpful salesperson.

JEREMY B.
FORD SUPER DUTY F-250
02/06/2014 Category: Service
grate service manager
the service manager and staff are great people.

ALLEN S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
02/02/2014 Category: Service
New people
Fine if you don't care about different people helping you. Question why the continued turnover...

CASEY H.
Mount Vernon, WA
KIA FORTE
01/30/2014 Category: Service
Staff is very kind and cheerful
service completed in a decent time, staff was very friendly. good material to read while waiting :)

MARTA H.
KIA RIO
01/29/2014 Category: Service
Person Touch
It was a pleasure and comforting to know that my satisfaction was the service staffs priority from start to finish.

MATHEW M.
Oak Harbor, WA
01/28/2014 Category: Sales
two souls
worked with customer to reach final deal instead of at customer.

MAUREEN R.

DARCIE H.
KIA OPTIMA HYBRID
01/21/2014 Category: Sales
amazing customer service
Everyone was so great. Very helpful and patient.

BL

Stanwood, WA
KIA BORREGO
01/20/2014 Category: Service
Reliable service.
Service is always performed within the time promised and a loaner car made available when I have requested it.

BD
BARBARA D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
01/19/2014 Category: Service
Blakely!
Timely service, Blakely is amazing, thoughtful, customer service is super! She is a keeper!

RONALD R.
KIA OPTIMA
01/17/2014 Category: Service
My January Visit to Jerry Smith Kia
I made an appointment to have my car serviced, and you took me RIGHT in upon my arrival. All of the services and checks we agreed on were finished in a timely manner while I waited. You receptionist was very pleasant and helpful, and a service manager even helped me to find my freshly washed car!
I received w written report regarding everything you'd done.
fdI couldn't ave asked for better treatment!

ROBBIE S.
01/13/2014 Category: Sales
Great staff. Everyone was so helpful.
Mike and Vance were great. Made every opportunity to help us. Great staff.

BL
Barbara L.
Mount Vernon, WA
01/12/2014 Category: Sales
KIA Sorento purchase
Great buying experience! Rick Hart and his team were wonderful to work with and I'm very happy with my 2014 Kia Sorento. Thanks so much Rick!

ED
EDWINA D.
Sequim, WA
KIA SORENTO
01/11/2014 Category: Sales
a typical sales room, not saying good or bad
Good experience

TG
TAMMY G.
01/10/2014 Category: Sales
New car purchase
All of the people that I met when purchasing my new Kia Sportaage were all very friendly and helpful.