Ford Edge
09/20/2020
The people are knowledgeable and fair
The staff are knowledgeable and are fair

DIANE C.
Apache Junction, AZ
09/19/2020
Always able to be seen in a timely manner
Great price
Friendly faces 😊
Thank you to Charlie...Dave and Jason!

EL
ED L.
Jeep Cherokee
09/17/2020
First visit.
Reasonable pricing.
Top tier work quality.
Clear, concise diagnostics and repair.
Timely service.
Clean, organized office and shop.
Courteous, helpful staff.
A pleasant, satisfying transaction.

MARIAN H.
GMC Terrain
09/14/2020
Honest trustworthy auto repair shop
I’m a skeptical 59 year old woman who requires transparency and facts. This is what I received at Jerry’s. They addressed the issue of a front axle replacement and did not say I needed extra work done. I even requested that my transmission fluid should be changed and Gabe said they would look at it to see if that was the case. After checking the fluid it was not necessary to change at this time and I know other places would have jumped on that and charged me for that service. So after an oil change, axle replacement and a complimentary tire rotation I am now a happy customer and would gladly trust my vehicle at Jerry’s. Jerry’s was a referral from a neighbor and I would gladly refer them to others.

CF
CHRISTINA F.
09/13/2020
Charlie and Gabe are the BEST!
Very personable and understanding people. Very easy to talk to and they're very fast and efficient! Charlie is the one who runs the office, I think its amazing that she knows her stuff almost like she's the one that fixes the cars herself! And Gabe is just fun to talk to and he works very quickly!

PC
PAT C.
Lexus ES 330
09/08/2020
Superior care
I always feel better after servicing my car at Jerry’s. They are honest only recommend what is needed. Will always trust and recommend them to all.

David C.
Arizona
Nissan Murano
09/02/2020 Category: Service
David said he would recommend this business.

Jerry M.
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Jerry said they know what they're doing. Very pleased with them. Jerry recommends them 100 percent.

RJ
Robert J.
MESA, AZ
Buick Lucerne
08/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Bobbie. She said they were accurate , timely in responding to her and kept her informed along the way.

HA
Horst A.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Horst said they are professional, they are committed, and good quality work.

KAREN M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2020
Friendly staff - trustworthy
I always take my suv here and recommend them to everyone I know
Charlie E. from Jerry's Auto Service responded on 08/28/2020

Thank you for trusting us to do the repairs on your vehicles! We appreciate your business!!

GD
Georgia D.
Overgaard, AZ
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Georgia said they always been good to her. They fixed the problem

SD
SANDRA D.
08/24/2020
AC check
Thank you for your honest service! I truly appreciate the time you invested in our car and we will definitely be back!
Charlie E. from Jerry's Auto Service responded on 08/28/2020

We want to say thank you for bringing your vehicle in and trusting us to work on it! We appreciate your business! Thank you!!

TP
TODD P.
Volkswagen EuroVan
08/21/2020
Excellent customer service & fair pricing
Jason took care of my 2002 VW Eurovan. Full brake job, front axles and a few minor issues. Very professional and friendly staff. This was my first time and it certainly won’t be my last. Highly recommend Jerry’s Auto Service!
Charlie E. from Jerry's Auto Service responded on 08/28/2020

We want to say thank you for trusting us with your vehicle! Thank you for your patience in getting the vehicle back to you! We appreciate your business!

DIANE C.
Apache Junction, AZ
08/19/2020
Great friendly honest service
Honest employees Always friendly Always able to get us in in a timely matter Always happy with the service
Charlie E. from Jerry's Auto Service responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you so much for trusting us and allowing us to work on your vehicles. We appreciate your business! Look forward to seeing you again, and of course the pooch! 😃