1931 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.2285717/5Overall Rating 4.2285717/5Overall Rating 4.2285717/5Overall Rating 4.2285717/5rating 4.2285717
Overall Rating 2.37143/5Overall Rating 2.37143/5rating 2.37143rating 2.37143rating 2.37143

MF
Mathew F.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Recall and Oil Change
Right in and out. Could not be happier

EH
Eugene H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Review
The service that I received was great and everything gets done in a timely manner. Eric is an amazing person and gets everything done that needs to be done. He is also very polite, respectful, and takes the time to listen to all my questions and concerns. I would not hesitate to tell my friends/family about Hyundai's services and all the people that work there. Thank you for everything
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall

The service team appreciates all the great feedback it really means a lot to this team. Your time ans business is very important to us. Thank you for your time, loyalty and business!

Marana, AZ
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer service reps checked in my car at the scheduled appointment time. The rep promptly informed me of the inspection report and additional services required. Service was completed within an hour. I really appreciated that they valued my time and I was not sitting in the waiting room wasting my time.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall

Thank you for taking time and filing out the five star review. Jesus and the service team appreciate your time and business. Thank you for the great feedback!

BC
Bruce C.
Oracle, AZ
2016 Hyundai Azera
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
Treated well. Things done, were explained well to me.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall
  1. Thank you for taking time and filing out the five star review, the service team appreciate your time and business. Thank you for the great feedback!

Jimmy R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
The employees
Everyone is great
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall

The service team appreciates all the great feedback, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review. Your time and business is very important to this team. Thank you!

RK
Robert K.
Cabin filter replaced
Eric Salazar called me to say that it was their error and he offered to replace the cabin filter for free. I stopped by this afternoon and he replaced it himself. I'm pleased with the way they handled it. Customer satisfaction is obviously very important and Jim Click Hyundai service department.

Cabin filter required replacement
The cabin filter required replacement but I was not notified while at the dealership. So I will take care of it on my next visit.

Mr. Kahl,

My apologies you had to come back for the filter replacement. Thank you for giving our service department a second opportunity on making it right. We appreciate your time and business. Thank you!

SP
Samantha P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Review
Great service. Everything I needed done was taken care of.
Took a little longer than expected but still got out in an acceptable time.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall

Thank you for taking time to fill out the review. I was able to leave a voice message on the phone number have on file for you. My apologies that your resent service experience was a long wait. I will make sure I share your feedback with our team to learn and for us to earn a 5 star review in the future. Thank you the service team appreciate your time and business!

05/14/2018 Category: Service
My great thanks to Service Manager who took care of my issue with my tire immediately. While waiting, he kept updating on the status of the repair.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall

The service team appreciates all the great feedback, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 Star review. We appreciate your time and business!

LF
Lupita F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
There customer service
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall

Excellent customer service is the service team goal every day. The service team appreciates your time and business. Thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 Star review!

Barbara M.
05/13/2018 Category: Service
best service ever
all employees were very friendly and professional. All questions were answered.
I love the water and cookie waiting in you car when it is all over
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall

Jesus and the service team appreciates all the great feedback, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 Star review.

PA
Patricia A.
Green Valley, AZ
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Service is great Scott in service always takes care of me
Always do great job
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall

Scott and the service team appreciates all the great feedback, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 Star review.

KE
Kristen E.
Marana, AZ
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Accommodating
I drive a lot. I made my oil (maintenance for life) change apt at 6,400 miles. It was three weeks to the apt date so at 7,600 miles I called and asked to be taken care of before the apt date. They accommodated me and got an oil change apt that day!
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall

The service team appreciates all the great feedback, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 Star.

GM
Guadalupe M.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
2016 Tucson
People working at Jim Click they are ALL very courteous, polite ,
friendly and take care of the customer.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall

Courteous, polite and friendly is our team goal every day, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 Star review with great feedback. The service team appreciates your time and business!Eric SalazarService Manager Jim Click Hyundai AutomallDirect (520) 407-4860Main (520) 407-4850

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick thorough friendly
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall

Great service is our team goal every day, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 Star review with great feedback. The service team appreciates your time and business! Eric SalazarService Manager Jim Click Hyundai AutomallDirect (520) 407-4860Main (520) 407-4850

AJ
Alex J.
Sahuarita, AZ
PERFECT.....
Eric makes things happen..... Quickly, professionally, efficiently and in a frie3ndly, courteous manner....
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall

Mr. Jacome, Thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 Star review with great feedback, the service team appreciates your time and business! Eric SalazarService Manager Jim Click Hyundai AutomallDirect (520) 407-4860Main (520) 407-4850

John C.
Great service dept.
We called for for help with an unexpected tire problem. They fit us in for the tire repair and did the oil change as well. That way didn’t need to come back.another time.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall

The service team appreciates all the great feedback, we are glad we were able to fix your vehicle. Thank you for your time and business! Eric SalazarService Manager Jim Click Hyundai AutomallDirect (520) 407-4860Main (520) 407-4850

Melanie H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/08/2018 Category: Service
usually fantastic, not so much this time.
please see previous comment
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall

My apologies regarding your resent service experience, I will make sure I share your feedback with our team to learn and prevent in the future. We appreciate your time, loyalty and business. Thank you for filling out the review.

FD
Francois D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
great service
work was done in quoted time frame, friendly & efficient service!
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall

Thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 Star review with great feedback, we appreciate your time and business!

KT
Kevin T.
Fast repair
A/c was not blowing as cool as it should of. Dropped it off over night and was done by 11 with new compressor. Did oil change and tire rotation as well.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall

The service team appreciates all the great feedback. We are glad we were able to fix your vehicle, than you for your time and business!

LW
Linda W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Impressed!
Having no expectations for my first service appointment I was immediately made to feel welcome and that I was going to be well taken care of. Everyone in the service department went above and beyond any service department I have ever worked with! Having made arrangements for friends to pick me up for lunch the technician worked over his lunch to speed the delivery so I would not have a long wait once I was dropped off. I was offered a loaner vehicle, something I did not expect and my vehicle was returned washed and I was given a cookie and bottled water with the nicest smile. I am very happy with my vehicle and feel confident I will continue to feel that way. Thanks to all of you!
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall

Matt and the service team appreciates all the great feedback, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 Star review. Thank you!