Overall Rating 4.900003/5Overall Rating 4.900003/5Overall Rating 4.900003/5Overall Rating 4.900003/5rating 4.900003
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Joyce B.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
REPLACE FLAT TIRE
I had a flat tire at Best BUY in TUCSON,CALL Hyundai for tire change they were there in 30 mints.Took car to JIM CLICK GV. ANNA Took good care of the replacement for the tire the next day.She took care of the paper work and I was on the road.
Anna did a very good job.I will go back to her again.
RICHARD BARON
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your positive 5 STAR review and nice comments.

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Efficient and personable

Thank you for the comments about your past visit and the 5 STAR rating.

John S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Professional and Personal
With a trouble light showing for one of my tires, I took in the car, and - after a series of tests - the problem was solved. However, my car (over 40,000 miles) was in need of new tires and a new battery, as well. I decided to go ahead with these replacements.
What made all of this "interesting," was that I was out of town throughout this process. So, while the car was in, I asked if they would move up my "oil change" appointment and do that, as well . . . which they did.
Who made this professional and personal was Mike. He phoned several times, gave me updates, results, suggestions. He did not "push" me to have new tires and battery, but he explained the problems and needs. He spoke with professional language, but also dealt with me in a personal way. He was friendly and efficient.
This 'stop' cost me more than I had anticipated ($0), because of the new parts, but I was pleased and impressed with the communication and service.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the very nice review on your service advisor Mike and the 5 STAR rating.

AW
Anne W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding customer support and convenient scheduling
All of the employees at Jim Click make this a great experience from the customer rep to the service manager to the cashier. And whenever we have any follow-up questions, employees are patient, knowledgeable and willing to respond.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and the 5 STAR rating you provided!

WB
Winifred B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2018 Category: Service
We received much better service from the Green Valley Service Center than the Service Center in Tucson, which is where we live.
I purchased my 2018 Hyundai in July2018 from the Green Valley Jim Click. In November my tire pressure on the driver s side front tire dropped to 23 lbs. We filled it up to 30+ lbs, and it dropped to 23 lbs. We took into the Tucson service center to have them look at the tire. They told me nothing was wrong with it. Dropped to 23 lbs in 2 days. Took it back, was again told there was NOT a problem. When I asked about dropping to 23 lbs in 2 days after filled it up, was told to take it to Discount Tire if I wanted a second opinion. Took it to Discount, and was immediately told there was a leak in the side wall. Called Dyke in Green Valley, and he told us to bring it there, as the tire was under warranty. Took it there but they were not prepared to give us a new tire, as they did not have one in stock. They did put our spare on the car, and we had to come back again to have the new tire put on the car. Three trips to have the tire taken care of. The Green Valley Dealership has by far surpassed the Tucson Servce Center in helping us solve our problem. Thank you for the help!!

We are happy that we were able to get the tire replaced for you at no charge. We apologize that we did not have the tire you needed in stock and you had to return. Thank you for the 5 STAR rating!

Rene M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
Easy to make an appointment and there staff is very friendly
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating and the very nice comments.

CT
Catherine T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Good rep.
As always Anna is always very good!
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR review and the nice comment about your service advisor "Anna".

DV
Dale V.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
Did a great job, no problems, will go back
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR review and nice comments. We are also very happy to know that you will return.

AA
Alex A.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Apodaca
This guy Frankie! He is a meaty morsel of hunk! I wish I could take him home

Thank you for the 5 STAR review!

Karen S.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
great help when needed
I showed up early on a Monday morning with a large nail in my tire. Frankie got the tire checked out, ordered a new one and I did not have to cancel my commitments! Frankie has saved me before and again this time!
The greatest!
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the wonderful comments about Frankie and the 5 STAR review.

AV
Armando V.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/10/2018 Category: Service
In good hands
My new Sonata of 2 months got a screw in one of the tires. The service team at Jim Click Green Valley ordered me a new tire and had it replaced free of charge under my service plan. I am blessed to have such a great team looking out for me and my car.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 11/10/2018

We really appreciate the review and glad to hear about how your experience way. Thank you for the 5 STAR rating too.

Luis B.
Nogales, AZ
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Amazing custumer service very friendly people great team keep up the good work
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you very much for  5 star rating.

WL
William L.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
professionalism
staff
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 STAR review you provided us on your last service visit.

Craig B.
11/02/2018
Awesome team
Sales support team outstanding! Special shout outs to Greg, Jessica and Andrew.

Thank you for your review and comments about the sales team. We all appreciate the 5 STAR rating.

Judy H.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Jim click employees!
Service technician Mike has been so helpful in getting my car in working order after pack rats ate away at my engine He is a treasure!

We are happy we fixed your concern and earned a 5 STAR rating.

VS
Victor S.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Frankie Apodaca and Team
Excellent and honest service. Frankie Apodaca represents what customer service should be. He and his team exceeded my expectarions. The Senota have proven a great reliable car for my family. Will recommend to my family and friends.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for this really great review and the 5 STAR review.

Kathleen B.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2018 Category: Service
great
good job
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR review.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
upgrading service
As with any business things happen. We had an experience that was not up to our expectations. Rick Smith, Service Manager, reviewed the experience and made the necessary changes to improve the service. He contacted us and apologized then he explained what steps were done to correct the problem. It is not if a problem will occur but how you handle it that makes the difference. Rick did a great job reviewing the problem, fixing the problem and explaining to us his steps. Well Done Rick.

poor customer communication
Very little feedback while the service took twice the time quoted

I am sorry to hear about your concerns. I would like to speak with you about your concerns so that I can properlly handle them.
You can reach me directly at 520-320-4660.

ES
Edward S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/30/2018 Category: Service
I always get honest and excellent service and advice from the service technicians at Jim Click in Green Valley/Sahuarita. I’ve been buying and getting my cars serviced by Jim Click for over a decade.

Thank you for the very nice comments and the 5 STAR rating you provided.

AW
Anne W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
All employees provide great service. Anna Dickenson takes great care of us.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for the very nice comments about Anna and the employees. We also appreciate the 5 STAR rating.