Overall Rating 4.8928575/5Overall Rating 4.8928575/5Overall Rating 4.8928575/5Overall Rating 4.8928575/5rating 4.8928575
Overall Rating 2.3928571/5Overall Rating 2.3928571/5rating 2.3928571rating 2.3928571rating 2.3928571

TP
Theodore P.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
08/13/2018 Category: Service
I live near it.
I got what I wanted quickly and without an exorbitant price.

08/10/2018 Category: Service
Na
Na
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. We are always wanting to provide a 5 STAR visit. Please feel free to share anything that we can improve to make your visit a 5 STAR visit.

AV
Arnoldo V.
Amado, AZ
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Service on 2012 sonata
Great service, keep up the good work,
and service.
Thanks

Thank you for the encouraging and positive review.

Jamey F.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/03/2018 Category: Service
The staff and service at Jim Click in Green Valley are great!
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for the recent visit to our service department and the 5 STAR rating!

08/03/2018 Category: Service
Normal warranty service
My service representative, Christine, was very helpful. As I was about to pick up my vehicle she told me that she had ordered a part for my glove compartment door which was not closing properly. A few days later she called saying the part was in and I could set up a time for installation. Good service and good follow through.

Thank you for the nice review you provided on your past visit. We are happy that we earned a 5 STAR rating!

Sahuarita, AZ
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/02/2018 Category: Service
An OK place
I would have liked the air in tires checked and noted. Made an appt and they lost it.

Thank you for the review and feedback. Your comments will help us to improve our processes to provide a better service experience.

Bruce M.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Service Analysis
Excellent as always...
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/31/2018

We are excited to hear that your past visit was "Excellent as always". Thank you!

Charles B.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/29/2018 Category: Service
great
The staff at Jim Click are awesome, top notch very professional. They got it going on!!!
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about the staff and the 5 STAR review!

WP
William P.
Tucson, AZ
2014 Hyundai Veloster
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Jim Click Green Valley’s service department made completing my routine maintenance needs simple and painless. Great job!
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/28/2018

Thank you for your recent visit to our service department and we are very happy to know that we earned a 5 STAR rating!

James A.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service at Jim Click, Green Valley
Excellent and friendly service. Very convenient to where we live without having to go into Tucson for service.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/27/2018

We are very happy to know that we earned a 5 STAR rating and to hear the nice comments. Thank You!

DK
Duncan K.
Rio Rico, AZ
07/26/2018 Category: Service
not sute
I was not happy with the service. They said that the battery needed to be changes out. So I agreed for it to be done. When I got the car back after service. The system was turned off and date and time was not reset. Also, no sticker was put on showing the oil change. It is hard to believe that the battery would need to be changed at just over 23,000 miles. Anna recommended the Ford battery which had a better warranty. She said that the Hyundai and the Ford battery was the same price.

I have talked with Rick Smith on all the problems that I have had at recent visit. I am not happy with the car yet. When I fill up with fuel it does not show the correct number of miles. It has always showed 449 prior to the battery change out. The first fuel fill up showed 312. the second fuel fill up showed 322. I brought it back for them to check the system on July 19. They said it checked out.

In December 2016 when I brought the car in for service. They did a recall, but didn't bother to come and tell me they were doing it. I was there over 4 hours. On the way home I had red lights on, so the car had to be flat bed in after New Years for the recall to be done right. So it seen there is a problem with something there. I will bring it back for service again when due, because we have the service contract.

Carolyn Kelley
520-980-0842
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for the review and bringing your concerns to my attention. I am certain that your miles to empty will keep improving as the computer relearns.

Beverly S.
Sahuarita, AZ
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Quickly welcomed, helpful employees, comfortable waiting room or shuttle service available. Everything explained and speedy service.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for the review and the nice comments about the employees and dealership. We all appreciate to hear the positive feedback.

BL
Bruce L.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
OK, but could be better
Went in for an oil and filter change. Had just come from Octopus Car Wash. when I got the car back there was oil on the driver side of the car, on the passenger door. It is a white car so it was pretty noticeable. The car is new so I do check for dings and scratches often. Not a biggie, but attention to detail spells the difference between just OK and very good service.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/23/2018

We apologize that the vehicle left with oil on the door. We would be happy to clean it up for you and wash the vehicle. Please contact us at 520-320-4660 and speak with Rick or Kevin.

07/19/2018 Category: Service
We brought the car in for routine service and learned that our tires needed to be replaced. The work on the car and tire replacement were priced mutually acceptable and the work executed in a timely fashion. The staff was polite, helpful, and professional.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for the very nice and positive review. We are happy we earned a 5 STAR review!

MA
Marion A.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Having a ride home.
Great service by all people involved
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for your recent visit to our service department and the 5 STAR review you provided us!

LC
Louis C.
Nogales, AZ
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and respecful
I have no comments
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/13/2018

We are happy to know that you found your visit "Very Friendly and Respectful". Thank you for the review and the 5 STAR rating.

Carol M.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Service and courtesy
Treated very well by the service reps
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating and we are happy to hear that you were "Treated very well" by Mike your service advisor.

Beverly B.
2007 Hyundai Azera
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Loved the service and how nice the folks were.

Thank you for the 5 STAR review and top ratings. We do really appreciate the feedback!

LD
Lauren D.
Tombstone, AZ
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Anna is amazing
She always takes care of me!!

We are happy to hear that "Anna is amazing"! We really appreciate the 5 STAR review you have provided us also!

PA
Patrick A.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
The service dept. does a great job of balancing the customers, their problems and a good solution
Jim Click Hyundai has a reputation of great service and they always seem to live up to that reputation. This is one of those times when I would enjoy giving you an idea or two, but I can't because "if it works, don't fix it" and the Jim Click service dept is working just fine.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/11/2018

We are excited to know we are doing the right thing to earn a 5 STAR review. Thank you very much for the very nice review and rating you provided us.