KR
KEITH R.
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/13/2019
Great timely customer service!

STACY H.
02/12/2019
Outstanding customer service
Jim's auto repair is phenomenal, they always can and will get you in if you have any issues in a timely manner and their customer service is outstanding
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2019

THANKS Stacy...we have great customers also..!

PL
PETER L.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/09/2019
Gary and his crew are awesome. They are always friendly and courteous. Their expertise and workmanship are outstanding.
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks Peter..enjoy your retirement...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GL
GLORIA L.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/06/2019
Always friendly and efficient
Wouldn’t take my car anyplace else........great price and great staff!

THANKS Gloria

CY
CONSTRUCTION Y.
Toyota Tundra
01/31/2019
Trustworthy, understanding & fair! Always treated with respect.
Jim’s auto has been servicing my family vehicles for years. Always trust their recommendations and love the quality. Now I’m bringing company fleet vehicles here and service has continued to be outstanding. Thank you Gary, Dale and Phuong!
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 02/01/2019

THANKS Tom..we also have the best customers and friends..!

LD
LOUISE M D.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/26/2019
State inspection
I’ve used Jim’s Auto Repair for many years and as usual on this trip I received friendly and efficient service. I feel like they treat me like family.

Thanks Louise...!!!!!!!!!!

TK
TOD K.
Mount Wolf, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/26/2019
Great local shop
Get what you need and only what you need without any of the big dealer sales pressure. Been coming here (along with friends and family) for over 20yrs. No plan to stop any time soon.

THANK YOU Todd..we really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!! Gary

CLARK W.
GMC Terrain
01/22/2019
Great service.
Gary and his mechanics were great in finding the problem and fixing my car.
Thank you and I will recommend and return for regular maintenance.
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 01/23/2019

Thanks Buddy..we really appreciate it...

Micah C.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Micah said the business always treats him right.

JAKE A.
01/19/2019
Got my truck inspected and I went to pick it up and my break line was messed up so I kept it there and he said that he would charge me 80 instead of 200 dollars because it happen right after inspection but great service and people

JOSEPH R.
01/18/2019
Gary’s
Talented, fair and friendly.

JOSEPH R.

JAMES B.
GMC Acadia
01/09/2019
Great Job
Gary and Dale are always wonderful to work with! They are thorough, honest and they always try to give the options to the customer! We are very pleased!
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 01/10/2019

THANKS Jim we really appreciate it...Gary

DAVID A G.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/09/2019
Good Care of our 2001 Pathfinder
Thanks for keeping the old girl on the road for my boy! We appreciate your thoroughness even though the vehicle is older.
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 01/10/2019

THANKS Dave glad we could help...Gary

DELORES H.
Nissan Rogue
01/08/2019
Never Disappointed
Recently had my vehicle in for a routine inspection ,oil change and wiper replacement. As usual I am a totally satisfied customer. Gary is always so pleasant and Dale always keeps me updated on the status of my service and respects and listens to my input and concerns.
I completely trust and rely on these guys to keep my vehicle running well which gives me one less thing to worry about.
I highly recommend Jim's Auto Repair .

LN
LINDA E N.
Dover, PA
Lexus IS 250
01/06/2019
Reliable and friendly
Customer oriented Knowledgeable staff Great service Most of all they are trustworthy you don't have to be afraid of being taken advantage of ior being over charged

THANKS Linda

MARK L.
Dover, PA
12/29/2018
Have been using Jim's Auto Repair for more than eight years. We have total confidence and trust in Jim's. Highly recommend you going here if you want a clear and honest opinion.

Thanks MARK!

12/27/2018
Easy to talk to...
and they were prompt to inspect my vehicle. The waiting room is a little cramped but I didn’t mind. Not much else I can say because there was no need for repairs which was the only reason why I didn’t give them 5 stars.
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 12/28/2018

THANK YOU...

Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/22/2018
Reliable and friendly staff
All of the staff is very helpful, friendly and reliable. Very thorough and professional.