JAMES B.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/12/2018
Fast Serviced
Recently dropped off my 2005 Pacifica for some work. Gary and the crew did outstanding work. Another 25 thousand miles and she's like brand new. Always professional service and great workmanship. Thank You to Jim's Auto Repair. Jim Brezler

Mercury Mariner
12/11/2018
Quick and friendly!
Great, fast, super convenient, and helpful!
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

Thanks Savanna glad we could help you out....

BC
Brian C.
Dallastown, PA
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the business does good work.

MARK, LINDA S.
12/07/2018
Always a great experience
Never disappointed at Jim’s. People make the difference and the crew at Jim’s is the best!
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks Linda

CAROL H.
Red Lion, PA
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/07/2018
Confidence that my car receives the best care with stellar customer service..
A friend recommended me to use Jim's auto. This is my second visit and they have the Best customer service I have ever encountered. The capable and thorough mechanical care exceeds any other I have ever found.
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks Carol!

JY
JEANNE Y.
Ford Crown Victoria
11/30/2018
Good reliable work
I was told what to expect as far as cost of job and it was bery close. They helped me and went beyond what I expected
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2018

Thanks Linda...

CL
Charles L.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Charles said that the place had great service.

Chevrolet Cavalier
11/28/2018
Good and prompt service. Details explained thoughly
I have been going to Jim’s Auto Repair for several years. They are honest and upfront and will also provide options if available. They have done well in keeping my Chevy Cavalier of 15 years still on the road!
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 11/29/2018

Thanks Ellyn...we try hard..Gary

WL
WAYNE L.
Nissan JUKE
11/28/2018
Honest, friendly, & professional
Always trust Jims Auto for my car needs. They are professional & explain items in clear language & I know they only recommend fixes when needed & not upselling things.
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 11/28/2018

Thanks Wayne really appreciate it...

AV
ALAN D V.
Ford Crown Victoria
11/23/2018
Great service and customer support
Thank you to Gary and the staff for their courteous and professional service to our 1992 Ford Crown “Vickie” on November 22. We have used Jim’s Auto Repair often for service on our 2 cars.

NAPA certified mechanics as well.

Joyce and I recommend this business.
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks Alan...

RANDY M.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/21/2018
Jim's auto is a complete rip off! DO NOT UTILIZE THIS REPAIR SHOP!!!
I stopped at Jim's auto in the rain because my windshield wipers stopped working. Gary and Dale were very eager to charge double for the repairs and charge $135.00 for a quick fix that didn't even last one day. I politely called and inquired why I have to pay so much and they tried to argue me into just paying the money with no questions asked. They will repair your vehicle without telling you what the problem is and charge you double for the labor even if there is none. I would advise any of the reputable auto repair places unless you wanna give your money to Jim's auto rip-off. Monroe was very professional I'm helping me after the dibacle from Jim's auto repair blatant thievery.
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 11/21/2018

Randy I apologize for this misunderstanding and any time you have a problem you talk to me Gary and we will handle it..I was here and we tried to temporarily fix this because as I recall the parts were not available as far as the fuse center went..so we just supplied power temp to fuse so they would work...it took time to do this but again sorry for the misunderstanding...Gary

Joyce P.
Saturn SL1
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Joyce said they always do a good job and she is pleased.

DOUG C.
Cadillac SRX
11/20/2018
Awesome service...awesome bang for your buck!
Dale & Gary did a superb job walking me through all the steps to repairing my vehicle. They also pointed out things that needed to be done in the future. They did NOT try to upsale anything or any services. It's been a while since I was here, glad I'm back with my Caddy in their care. Thanks guys, and I'll be seeing you after the holidays. I highly recommend YOU see these guys too for all your car care needs!
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 11/21/2018

THANKS Doug....

LZ
LYNNE Z.
Holtwood, PA
11/17/2018
Very thorough and super friendly
Noy only are they convenient for me to go to but the guys there are very thorough. The work is done AND they check things they dont have to. I went in for an oil change this last time and they found my car battery was leaking. It is currently november. I had been having some rough starts in the cold. Didnt know why. They found it due to their complete check of my car. Oil change and new battery done. The guys also recommended some future preventative maintenance that can save me major headaches in the months to come with belts beginning to fray, fluid flush, etc. I left with printed price quotes of their recommendations and they always remind me of factory recommended maintenance due to the mileage on my car. I am glad i found this shop. They explain things and do not talk to me like i am stupid. Being female when you go to some garages they try and take advantge. Never have i felt that way at Jims. Very refreshing.
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2018

THANK you Lynne..really appreciate the nice words..Gary

DONALD P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/17/2018
Jim’s Auto Repair
I have always received great service at Jim’s.

AD
AMANDA LYNN D.
Carlisle, PA
Dodge Caliber
11/15/2018
Great, super friendly service
After quite a bit of trouble with my wife's car, I called Jim's Auto Repair and they were quick to get me in. I have to add that I called 2 other places prior and nobody answered. Glad they didn't now! I dropped it off at 330, by 830 the next morning I had a diagnosis and they were ready to get the work done. I'll take my vehicle there anytime I'm in need of help! Friendly service in the auto repair business isnt always up to par, but these guys got it right.
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2018

THANKS Amanda..glad we could help..Gary

BC
BIJU C.
Lexus ES 330
11/09/2018
Trustworthy
Gary is great. I started bringing my car to him almost a year ago. He is dependable and doesn’t try to “sell” you things. He also lets you know all the options that are available to you.

KF
Karen F.
Kia Niro
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Karen said he got her vehicle done pretty quickly.

STEVE B.
Toyota Avalon
11/07/2018
Outstanding as always
An honest trustworthy place is hard to find. Simply put - Gary and Jim’s Auto Repair is one of those places! Thanks guys!
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2018