NM
Saint Peters, PA
Suzuki Forenza
10/17/2018
Fast, efficient and affordable
Visiting out of town and my car broke down. Checked the bigger chains like pep boys, NTB, and one other. Called Jim’s he said bring the car over, gave me a estimate. Didnt try to charge me more. He was affordable, quick and efficient. I paid 150 less than I would’ve had I went to a chain. They all marked up the price almost double on the parts. Def recommend. Very honest nice to deal with
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 10/17/2018

Thanks Niki..GLAD we could help out

10/15/2018
Honest, Depedndable, Good work !!
Been going to sop for over 35 years !! Will continue !!
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 10/16/2018

Thank You!

JN
JAMES N.
Ford Freestyle
10/13/2018
Great job!!
Love this place. Everyone is friendly and the job was completed when promised. I really trust our cars to these guys. They stand behind their work like no other shop I have used. Jim’s auto has been our mechanics choice for over 10 years. I have never been disappointed with their service and their willingness to stand behind their work.
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Thanks JIM!...all because of customers like yourself...!!!!!!!!!!!!

GL
GLORIA L.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/11/2018
Only place I trust with my car!
Thank you, thank you Gary......only button on my car that I didn't turn on!! Once again, thanks for setting me straight.......Love ya all.......
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 10/12/2018

THANKS Gloria always fun when you come in....!

CJ
CATHERHINE J.
10/09/2018
Safety comes first
I trust them with all of my vehicles services and so Happy to know when I'm out of town my daughter is still driving safely.

Thanks Everyone There
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 10/12/2018

Thanks Catherine..we got this for ya...

CHAD W.
10/03/2018
Great service with great results!

Thanks Chad

SN
Shannon N.
Red Lion, PA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Shannon said that she would recommend this business for service.

FW
Floyd W.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Floyd said the service was really good. The employees were easy to talk too and done in a timely fashion. Everything was good, the price was fair and this was a good experience for him.
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 10/05/2018

Thanks Floyd....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joseph R.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the business does good work with reasonable prices.
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 10/05/2018

Thanks JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RETTA S.
Airville, PA
09/26/2018
A good reputable garage
Dropped my vehicle off after a roadside breakdown. Very friendly on the phone setting things up. Very friendly and efficient when I got there. Fit my repair in that day and had me driving again the same afternoon. Pricing was fair and they weren’t afraid to offer a recommendation of another garage for some other required service I need at a lower price. A+++ in my opinion.
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2018

THANK You Retta..I appreciate it..Gary

09/25/2018
Consistently
Consistently get the job done in a timely manner

JOSEPH S.
Honda Ridgeline
09/21/2018
Talented & personable workforce.
Service completed quickly & at a reasonable cost.

DALLAS D.
State inspection & new tires
Always on time. Quality of work is excellent. Fair pricing.

MARTIN B.
Spring Grove, PA
Volvo XC90
Genuine
Everyone is very friendly, professional, skilled at what they do and listen to you and not out to take advantage or sell you what you don't need. I don't work here or know the employees. This really is a good shop to go to for your car. Good people here.

BARB B.
09/20/2018
Fastest service ever
I had a flat tire and I was in and out in 15 minutes. Gary and Dale always do a great job.

Glad we could help Barb...Thank You

CHARLES S.
Dover, PA
Saturn L300
09/19/2018
Very friendly
I was very pleased with the front end alignment I had done today. Everyone was very friendly and explained the print out that showed just how much out of alignment my car was.
Thanks!
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 09/21/2018

Glad we could help you understand Charles..never a problem for us talking to our customers..we go out of our way to make sure you understand

Matthew S.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said he was able to save a lot money . He didn't need all the work they thought at first.
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks Matt..glad we could help....!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARIE H.

Thanks Marie..love ya...

David C.
Dover, PA
09/12/2018 Category: Service
David said the business does good work. They are very trustworthy.
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2018

THANKS Dave!!!!!!!!

BO
Bradley O.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Bradly said this business was good. They were done in a timely manner. He dropped off his vehicle and was able to pick it up the same day. They had to finish up some work and he did the same thing, dropped it off and it was ready by the end of the day.
Gary B. from Jim's Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2018