Overall Rating 4.100001/5Overall Rating 4.100001/5Overall Rating 4.100001/5Overall Rating 4.100001/5rating 4.100001
Overall Rating 2.3/5Overall Rating 2.3/5rating 2.3rating 2.3rating 2.3

NK
Norman K.
09/22/2019 Category: Service
NICE PERSONNEL & SERVICE ESPECIALLY WILLIAM AT THE SERVICE COUNTER.
JN HYUNDAI SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING.

2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Lloyd Sanford took care of us. We have been satisfied with his service for seven years and would recommend him to our friends without hesitation. He is courteous and efficient. Treats you like a friend.
The lounge area was nice and clean with coffee and water at our convenience.
Loved the former Beretania Street location. Disappointed you moved.
The wait was a bit long, though.
LLOYD S. from JN Hyundai of Honolulu responded on 09/18/2019

Aloha, We appreciate your feedback regarding your last service visit. We strive to assure that our service guests have a pleasant visit each time they come. Thank you for choosing JN Hyundai Honolulu for your service needs.

Janice F.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
On 9/12/2019, we needed to take our 2017 Hyundai Elantra to JN Hyundai since we had difficulty starting the car. Although we didn't have a scheduled appointment, we were able to have our car assessed and serviced. Lloyd Sanborn, our Service Manager, treated us very well and we were shuttled to a nearby IHOP since we didn't have any breakfast. We were picked up after having breakfast and taken back to JN Hyundai. I was very impressed by the service we received by Lloyd and the shuttle driver- sorry, I didn't get his name. Thank you all for such care and service to us and the car.
Janice Ferguson
LLOYD S. from JN Hyundai of Honolulu responded on 09/18/2019

Aloha Janice, I'm happy to hear that we were able to take care of you and your vehicle needs. We try our best to accomodate all of our customers and understand that unforseen things like this happens. Thank you for choosing JN Hyundai Honolulu and we look for to your next service visit.

Rosanna C.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Unprofessional
Unwilling to diagnose a noise coming from engine when accelerating. I was told maybe it will just go away.
A manager was discussing how the electric bill was too high for previous month.
Maybe no one wants to diagnose my car because it is still under warranty and they can't afford to fix the issue. I am forced to take my car somewhere new again. This is unacceptable and unprofessional.
LLOYD S. from JN Hyundai of Honolulu responded on 09/17/2019

Hello Rosanna,
I apologize that your previous service experience did not go according to plan. I would like to take the time to speak with you at your convenience so that we could resolve the matter. You can contact me through email or phone. I look forward to speaking with you.

Regards,

GH
Gerry J H.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Great People to deal with
Nice job . This was my first visit to JN Hyundai of Honolulu. Numerous employees came from Tony Hyundai and they know how to run a business.
Keep up the good work

09/13/2019 Category: Service
Service vehicle
Excellent service. Service advisor explains what 's wrong and what they going to do.
LLOYD S. from JN Hyundai of Honolulu responded on 09/17/2019

Hello, My service team appreciates your feedback regarding your last repair visit. Its good to hear that our service advisor had taken the initiative to explain the repair process to you as he should. Thank you for your ongoing commitment with JN Hyundai.

GH
Gregory H.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Refreshing, wonderful service
My technician, will, was in constant contact with me and giving me updates. They even offered a big discount and covered most of the repairs even though it wasn't under warranty
LLOYD S. from JN Hyundai of Honolulu responded on 09/12/2019

Hello Gregory, We appreciate you for choosing JN Hyundai for your vehicle service needs. I appreciate your feedback and I'm glad we were able to provide a pleasant experience during your visit. We look forward until your next visit.

Lloyd Sanborn Jr

2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Actually, went to check about an issue with car. Did not have an service done except for pictures that were taken.
Staff very personable.
LLOYD S. from JN Hyundai of Honolulu responded on 09/12/2019

Aloha, and thank you for your feedback regarding your previous service visit. I'm glad to hear that our service associates are personable when dealing with our service guest. I would like to follow up with you regarding the issues you've been experiencing with your vehicle. Please feel free to call or email me when you have the moment.

Alberto S.
09/08/2019 Category: Service
JN Hyundai review
Great service. Lloyd handled the service request. The car was serviced promptly. The drop off and pick up chauffeur service is really nice. I called back because the door that was fixed was malfunctioning again. The remote would not allow me to one fo the doors. Apparently this was problem with two previous customers. Lloyd told me that they were going to order the latch and replace it. I really appreciate their honesty.
LLOYD S. from JN Hyundai of Honolulu responded on 09/12/2019

Aloha Alberto, I'm pleased to hear that your overall experience with our JN Hyunda service department went well. I appreciate your continued business. We will for sure get that pass side front door repaired for you under the factory warranty. The parts will be here before you get back from your trip. Safe Travels!!

Lloyd Sanborn Jr

09/07/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment
Had my fog light replaced. Too bad it wasn’t covered under my extended warranty :( But it was done quickly and service advisor was very courteous and helpful
LLOYD S. from JN Hyundai of Honolulu responded on 09/08/2019

Aloha, our staff appreciates your time and continued business. We look forward to assisting you at your next service appointment.

BK
Blanche K.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Jn Hyundai Nimitz
Professional friendly punctual staff
LLOYD S. from JN Hyundai of Honolulu responded on 09/08/2019

Aloha Blanche, Its great to hear that our service associates took great care of you during your service visit. We try our best to assure that we address all your needs in a timely manner. We look forward to your next service visit.

Deanna L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/03/2019 Category: Service
They fixed the problem!
My air conditioning went out during July so this was unacceptable in the Hawaii heat. They found the issue and repaired the air conditioning but due to the part needing to be sent from the mainland - the repair took over 2 weeks. They arranged a rental car at no cost so that was a great deal.
LLOYD S. from JN Hyundai of Honolulu responded on 09/08/2019

Aloha Deanna, I'm sorry that the repairs took longer than expected. We strive hard to meet our service guest expectations at every service visit. We will take your thoughts to heart and make the necessary adjustments to make sure we provide a pleasant service visit next time.

NK
Norman K.
09/02/2019 Category: Service
owner
honest as possible
LLOYD S. from JN Hyundai of Honolulu responded on 09/08/2019

Aloha Norman, we appreciate your honest feedback. Thank you for choosing to service your vehicle with the JN Hyundai team. We look forward to next time we can assist you.

DA
Deacon A.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy and integrity prioritizing customer service. Much Mahalos.

Carin C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/30/2019 Category: Service
dealership
waiting room and check-in and parking sub standard.
service is good.
workers are nice.

GM
Glenn M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Good Service Makes Up for Location
For past 6 years had been getting our Sonata serviced at the Beretania dealer. Suddenly earlier this year, found out this location closed. We live in town so choices of Waipio or Kaneohe did not excite us. Then learned of the JN Hyundai dealer near the airport. Still not the most convenient but gave it a try. Had a little difficulty locating the Service area, which is not where the car sales area is. Little to no parking too. But our service advisor William Bulosan made up for any inconvenience we were experiencing. Wil provided friendly, professional, and courteous service as soon as we walked in. He explained in detail, about the services we were requesting, including cost estimates. Wil followed up with phone calls and messages throughout the day to keep us informed. At the end of the day, he was there to welcome us back and made sure we were happy with the services provided.

SN
Steve N.
Aiea, HI
08/29/2019 Category: Service
very good service
Service was done in a timely manner.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2019 Category: Service
The service advisors are great!
The service advisors are great, they really take their time to explain what you need and help you not waste your time and money.

08/19/2019 Category: Service
no comment
no comment cuz no basis to judge any visible problem

Anntte B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Professional!
Had to get the software update on my 16 Santa Fe so I made an appt at the airport dealership. From arrival the experience was painless and relatively quick. I had added an oil change and rotation and the only additional item found was a burned out taillight. Bravo and thank you!!