Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

Jamila R.
Waipahu, HI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2020 Category: Service
awesome service!
LLOYD S. from JN Hyundai of Honolulu responded on 10/05/2020

Aloha Jamila,

We like to thank you for your continued support and business. Our JN Hyundai staff strives to provide an exceptional service experience each visit. Take care and stay safe.

Lloyd Sanborn Jr.
JN Hyundai Honolulu Service Department
808-426-7768
lsanborn@jnag.com

Layne M.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Best service
Brought my car in to repair the passenger rear door because it was not opening. Will B. was very helpful and professional.He made sure I was updated on the status of the repair. Repaired the issue in a day. Best convenience factor was the shuttle to and from work which made bringing my car in so much easier!! Thank you Will B. and JN Hyundai!!

GT
Gerald T.
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Your services guys was awesome, and Yourmechanics was on it and kept my car clean. Thanks

08/05/2020 Category: Service
Everyone does their job to complete the work.
I will recommend to family and friends.

Arnold S.
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Fast service.
Fast service. Great staff.

07/13/2020 Category: Service
They listen.
They pay attention to clients needs. They listen.

Dawn P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Lloyd S. at JN Hyundai Honolulu was great. My car was scheduled for its first maintenance and the annual safety check. It turned out that this site was not able to do my safety check, so Lloyd took my car to another JN site to have my safety check done after my maintenance was completed. Now that's what I call customer service! They could've just told me that I would need to go somewhere else, but they didn't. That made my day! Thanks, Lloyd S. Jr.!

HG
Hannaruch G.
07/09/2020
Needs improvement
Bought a 2015 foreign car, got the car but no safety inspection was in vehicle. Was told safety inspection document was looked for but couldn't find it. How heck did you lose document.

Was told to come down and could be done after work.

Got there after work only to find out the guy who does safety inspections left at 3 pm.

07/06/2020 Category: Service
Always great service when I go. My car is very reliable and so is their service center!! Thank you as always Lloyd.

EJ
Ellen J.
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/01/2020 Category: Service
The best
Just like being at home, everyone is like family.

06/25/2020 Category: Service
Attention to customer
Service guys pay attention to what I say. Helps finish the car sooner and all the right work gets completed. Good crew.

Lorianne S.
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Good quick service
Only wish that they bring back the car wash after servicing the car.

LT
Leslie T.
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Making an appointment online was very easy. On the day of my service, the check in was fast and efficient. My car was serviced in less than an hour and a half, and the wait room had good social distancing with other customers. The cost for the service was on target and reasonable. I was in and out in an hour and a half. As usual, William and Lloyd did a great job in servicing my car. Happy customer!

CI
Cyd I.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Easy access and friengly staff/
Good service from the tech puople, very friendly.Easy access amd frien

Barry S.
06/01/2020 Category: Service
From Arrival to Departure 10`s
My Service Reps. Lloyd and Will are just terrific. They remember my name, ask about different things and actually fix the car on time and on budget. Even the driver calls when he is close to our home to let me know.

I have never had any hidden costs or surprises. That is why when the JN Reps. recommned something I ussualy say yes.

I really like the car. But I will return to there and buy other cars because of the service and support. We have owned many luxury cars but the quality of this department and the respect of your time is top notch.

Thanks