Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

05/29/2020 Category: Service
Speedy Repair Service
Original repair work estimated to be one week, was finished in 2 days.

05/27/2020 Category: Service
Thanks
Although the tool was not available to fix my problem, Will was very courteous and professional.

Good Job!!!

Richard W.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Excellent troubleshooting and repair
I was having trouble with starting my elantra, I worried that it was a computer problem. They had a tow truck pick up my car, take it to JN and quickly assested that it was only a battery issue still under warranty. While it was there, I decided to also have my scheduled servicing completed, they found me coupons and other discounts to help me with my payment. I expected to be without my car for a while, but it was completed within a day and they also saved me from having to pickup the car by delivering it directly to my home. I was pleasantly surprised.

Arnold S.
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Fast service and professional staff

PY
Patrick Y.
Ewa Beach, HI
05/18/2020
SUPERB service experience!
I just purchased my 2020 Kona two weeks ago and brought it in to have mud guards installed, a safety inspection since they reopened that service and also a defective windshield wiper blade replaced. I was immediately met by William who checked me in told me it would be ready after lunch (my appointment was 1000 a.m.) Proper social distancing, hand sanitizer on hand for our use and I was back home in Ewa Beach with my car finished before noon. My every expectation of a service department was exceeded and I look forward to a long and happy experience with JN Hyundai!

LR
Lawrence R.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/08/2020 Category: Service
Very customer focus
Get service form my service advisor

2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Very professional, followed the social distancing standards, finished the recall quickly.

CY
Charles Y.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Owner
Reason I take my vehicle for service at this location is due to Lloyd and his team. They do good work at competitive rates - especially for a car dealership. Lloyd is a professional individual that you can trust when in need of service.

RO
Renato O.
05/01/2020 Category: Service
Always a great experience
This place provides the best car service by far! The staff is very personable. They really listen to your needs and aim to meet those needs.

05/01/2020 Category: Service
Lloyd and his team are excellent at their jobs and the work they do to keep my Elantra Sport on the road. Great Job Gang.

RK
Ronald K.
2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Couteous and efficient
Service advisor was courteous and explained everything that had to be done, as well as informing me that the safety
issue had not developed in my vehicle, after the work was done. Greatly appreciate that. Good man.

PY
Patrick and Sirinuch Y.
Ewa Beach, HI
04/29/2020
SUPERB car buying experience!
Too often the process of buying a new car is not a pleasurable experience. But, I want to share this positive experience my wife and I had with JN Hyundai of Honolulu. Thanks to our sales person Dakota and the General Manager Ronald and their fair, friendly and professional attitudes in all of our dealings. We were able to purchase a new Kona and trade in our old car with no problems at all even given the constraints placed on us all due to the Covid19 rules. They really did explain all of the details that we needed to know and negotiated in a fair and friendly manner. It truly was a pleasurable experience from start to finish and I will wholly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a Hyundai. A big Mahalo to them and the entire team involved in the process. Well done!

Chen W.
04/29/2020 Category: Service
Associate is professional and friendly
The associate demonstrated that he welcomed me sincerely.

CD
Christopher E D.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Lloyd and Will are awesome. Pleasant experience with both of them.

GM
Glenn M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Good Service Makes Up for Location
Service Manager Lloyd Sanborn's professional, courteous, and genuine customer care is a valuable asset to this local dealer. Excellent communication and thorough, competent service makes a big difference.