DAVID M.
03/21/2019
Good Service (and Good Initiative)
The original battery in my Chevy Equinox expired (after about 80K miles!) Joe and his team allowed me to bring it in the morning of its failure. He verified that the battery was dead and replaced it with one that is working fine. He also noted that my car was due for an oil change and, as I am a longtime customer, he went ahead and replaced the oil and oil filter. That was good service and good initiative as well!

JOSEPH L.
02/28/2019
Chris Lopko
Great service..fast..reliable and honest.
I would recommend Chris Lopko to anyone who has a car!

Hi Joseph

Thanks for coming in and for the great feedback! We look forward to seeing you again.

MV
MS V.
02/28/2019
Top notch maintenance
When I take my car in for an oil change, I know that not only my oil maintenance will be done, but my tires, battery and every aspect of the car is checked. I have complete confidence in their workmanship. Plus, My car was washed and the inside was cleaned when I picked it up. That’s quality.

Hi Ms. Vagnoni,

Thanks for coming in to see us and for the kind review. We're glad you had a great experience and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Thanks,

PC
Phaedra C.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Phaedra said the business is the best.

MICHAEL H.
Bellmawr, NJ
Saturn VUE
02/21/2019
I recently brought my car in for an oil change, and while I was there I wanted the guys to check my tire. I was having a bad leak from time to time and had it checked before but could never find the leak. Chris took the tire off and shown me the gunk on my wheel where the bead of my tire wasn’t making a proper seal. He cleaned the area where the tire seals to the wheel and also replaced my stem. Haven’t had a leak in my tire since. Needless to say the mechanics at Joe’s always find the issue with my cars and do so at a reasonable price. They maintain communication with me and inform me of any precautions to take and if any future maintenance may be required. They always give me a quote on price before doing any work So I trust Joe D’auria’s auto service for any issue with my car.

ST
STEVE T.
Barrington, NJ
02/19/2019
Made an appt for an oil change.
Got right in and right out. No waiting.
Just a quick service stop but with the experience of a trained mechanic.
Great price for the service as well

Hi Steve,

Thanks for dropping in for the oil change, and we're glad you had a great experience. Please come see us again the next time you need maintainence!

Thanks,

Tony S.
Land Rover Range Rover
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the service was great.

IT
Isiah T.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Isiah said the staff give pretty good service at decent prices.

PK
Paul K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the service was excellent and it was timely. He said they fixed the problem and he is very satisfied with their work. He has them do all of his automotive work and he does not go anywhere else. He has complete faith in them.

James M.
Moorestown, NJ
Dodge Dakota
01/24/2019 Category: Service
James said the employees completed the service he needed.

FD
Frank D.
Lexus SC 430
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the staff always give great service.

Sue C.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Sue she said she loves them. She likes Joe. He is very personable.

HS
HARRIET S.
Subaru Legacy
01/09/2019
Very satisfied with the service. Joe was very honest in telling me that I didn't need brakes, which I had asked him to check.

John F.
Haddonfield, NJ
Cadillac DeVille
12/22/2018 Category: Service
John said that he is a loyal customer of the place.

DK
Dick K.
Buick Century
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Dick said the business takes good care of him. They do good quality work and are always accommodating.

Donna C.
Pennsauken, NJ
Buick LeSabre
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Donna said they are honest, make the repair easy, it's the best service, and they're reliable

EP
ELVIRLA P.
Kia Optima
12/18/2018
service repair
Joe's auto Service is one of the most honest place I have taken my car for repairs.
Work done correctly and timely. Mechanic does great work.

MO
Misi O.
New Jersey
Nissan Rogue
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Misi said they did a good job.

Myron G.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Myron said he has used this business for years. The employees provided true service.

NA
NANCY A.
Haddonfield, NJ
11/22/2018
Best Mechanics Ever!
Super nice and friendly. I know the mechanics have my safety in mind when they fix my car or just do an oil change. They do exceptional work and my car runs great. I got the car I have when it was 7 years old. Eight years later I still have it. The mechanic Joe recommended this car to me. I can’t thank him enough. Best place. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.