JZ
JOSE Z.
Holmen, WI
11/30/2017
A1 Service
Always A1 service! Kyle and the team are a stellar group to work with. Easily surpassed my expectations every time.

DK
David K.
11/30/2017
The best around!
Joe’s has been great to me and my vehicles since they opened! Fair prices, great work, and friendly employees!

SK
STEVE K.
International Falls, MN
11/28/2017
Wheel bearing repair
The quality of the work seems to be OK. After the work was completed I went online and checked out part costs. The most expensive parts I could find were $150.00. I was charged well over $300.00 a piece for the replacement bearings. I feel I was overcharged for this repair.

MA
MOHSEN A.
11/27/2017
Car service
Very good

CR
CURTIS R.
11/20/2017
2001 chev truck. oil change and tire rotation.
work was completed as requested. but there is one problem: truck drove straight when it went to your garage and now pulls to the left. What else happened?

David L.
Buick Park Avenue
11/20/2017 Category: Service
David said the mechanic was not able to fix his problem, so he lied. His vehicle sat for two days which he did not care for. They also told him he needed a fuel regulator and other things that would come up to $1,200. They were things he did not need and he was charged $200 for nothing.

STEVE S.
Fountain City, WI
Acura MDX
11/17/2017
Top Notch Service Organization
Stopped in recently for a free tire rotation and general check-up of brakes etc (at no cost) before a long trip.

Mike P.
Wabasha, MN
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Mike said the staff was really efficient and they were done when they said they would be done.

FF
Francis F.
Kellogg, MN
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Francis said Joe is very pleasant and he would use the business in the future for his vehicle's needs.

CA
CRAIG A.
11/14/2017
Friendly, accomadating--rearranged their schedule Monday to get my car in
Great service, reviewed what was done, honest

RN
Rick N.
Fountain City, WI
Ram 1500
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Rick said his overall experience was good. They do great work.

VC
Victoria C.
11/10/2017
Not for VW
They have the best customer service, and are very polite, punctual, and clear. However... I brought my VW bug in and ended up spending a few hundred dollars on a repair. The car seemed to work fine at first, but it broke down again a few days later with more severe problems than before I brought it in. I couldn't even get it to drive. I called and told them it broke down again, but I wanted to wait to bring it in until I could afford to make a few other maintenance repairs at the same time. They said that was okay, and even offered to keep the car there until I could afford the extras. When I called to set up an appointment, they tried to charge me again for initial diagnostics, despite already having them done. After that I decided to tow it to the VW dealership instead. The dealership said the repairs Joe's made wiped the system clean, which ended up costing me $125 for basic reprogramming... not to mention the few more hundreds of dollars I'm spending fixing the inital problem. I'm disappointed-- If they didn't have experience working on VWs, they should have advised me to take it elsewhere... Then I wouldn't be out $500. But it's too much when I'm already struggling with paying college tuition. I would have understood; German cars are strange. I'd recommend Joe's for cars they're actually experienced with. I brought my car here because of their impeccable reputation. But my experience was a disappointment, and my bank account is still feeling it.

SL
SHAINA/DYAN L.
11/10/2017
Kyle is always very helpful and explains things in a way that are easy to understand.

MIKE S.
Arcadia, WI
Chevrolet Cavalier
11/09/2017
Good Employees
I liked the idea of giving my car a quick checkup and then letting me know what should be fixed and an estimated cost. I also liked that they let me see for myself what needed to be fixed. The employees always kept me informed about what they were doing with my car and how much longer of a wait I had left. I also liked that they filled out the tire rebate form for me and gave me an extra copy of the receipt to send in.

SR
Sue R.
Lewiston, MN
GMC Savana Special
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Sue said Kyle and Bree are the best people and they provide great customer service. They get her in on short notice and they take good care of her and her vehicle. This is a great business.

AD
Adam D.
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Adam said the business provided him with good customer service. He would recommend this business for service.

HL

NANCY B.
Hudson, WI
11/05/2017
Friendly, Helpful, and Accommodating Service
On Monday, October 16, 2017, I was making a day trip from Hudson WI to Winona, MN to visit my daughter at school. Half way there, a trouble light showed on the dash....I knew it was time for an oil change, but the indicator was for tire pressure....When I called Joe’s, Kyle was immediately accommodating for an appointment so I could have them check things out before I needed to head back to Hudson at 6pm. Very thorough check, changed the oil, rotated the tires and made some future maintenance recommendations. Excellent Service.

DAVE M.

JESSICA E.
Altura, MN
Dodge Dart
11/04/2017
Great service, especially from Kyle. Had excellent recommendation for a set of tires and they performed better in any weather than I expected.