CD
Charles D.
GMC Yukon XL
09/29/2020
Limp mode
My vehicle went into limp mode and I had it towed to Joes. They diagnosed and fixed it in less than 24 hours. Total professionals.

DA
Diane A.
FIAT 500
09/25/2020
Great Job
Had a particular problem that other places couldn’t fix they handled it immediately. Great job and done quickly.

Sherri W.
09/22/2020
Don’t go anywhere else!
I have been going to Joes for years! These guys are true and true all the way! Honest, hardworking, friendly and knowledgeable. They keep my car in tip top shape! Just hit 100k miles and she runs like a champ! Markel, Frank and “Buddy” are the best!

Amin B.
09/22/2020
Amin B
This shop it’s highly recommended , their honest people , they don’t take advantage of you

SN
Shila N.
09/16/2020
Amazing customer service
Joe’s Engine Repair is the best place to get work done on your car. Their customer service is phenomenal. I love how they make me feel like family when I’m there. Well done!!

TD
Tim D.
Ford Police Interceptor
Quick, friendly service.
Been my go to shop for over 10 yrs.

WF
Wil F.
Very kind employees
Had a great experience.....

FR
Frank R.
Murrieta, CA
09/03/2020
Customer service, fast with the service
Excellent customer service time matters, good price

Joe R.
Plymouth Voyager
08/28/2020
Lots of worrk!
I took my 1999 Plymouth grand voyager in, which has well over 100,000 miles on it. It needed a great deal of work. They got it all done and the van is running great. They kept me informed every step of the way. I anticipated the bill to be much higher than it was. As always, they got me out of there at a great price! Thanks again you guys!

Richard W.
08/27/2020
They know BMW’s
Martel is straight forward and leaves you feeling like you’re in the right place

AP
Alex P.
Kia Optima
08/25/2020
Engine Replacement
Great customer service and have been a loyal customer for years now. Joes Engine is very reliable and have always taken care of our cars from minor to major work.

TW
Tracy W.
Winchester, CA
Suzuki SX4
08/21/2020
Awesome Repair Shop
Not is it just and AWESOME repair shop, they are honest, friendly and extremely fair. You will not get ripped off by them. You will get honest, genuine customer service! They are our family’s #1 go to car repair shop!

08/20/2020
Joe’s Engine Repair Shop Review
Very good customer service and help. Definitely will be coming here for future car repairs

GH
Genelle H.
Kia Soul
08/19/2020
Fast, experienced, reasonable service.
I am very impressed with the service I received. They serviced my car in a very timely way and charged a reasonably price. The mechanic that worked on my car was very experienced. I will definately go back again.

Jennifer L.
Murrieta, CA
Jeep Patriot
08/18/2020
Great job
I brought my Jeep in to have my transmission fluid flushed and replace and my breaks replaced. They did a wonderful job! Kept me informed throughout the process and asked my permission before doing anything. They were quick too!! 10 out of 10!