Mark B.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he would recommend the business.

OO
Opeyemi O.
Nissan Maxima
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Opeyemi said the business did not waste his time, he got a full service done.

GT
GEORGE T.
Acura 2.2CL
11/23/2018
The shop is very warm. The owner is exceptional knowledgeable and professional.
First of all the owner is very warm and friendly. He extremely knowledgeable, courteous, professional, articulate and runs a great business. His employees emulates his traits and characteristics. Therefore, I would enthusiastically refers this shop for all my automobile services.

AJ
Alexis J.
11/14/2018
WORST SERVICE
I went to get my car checked out. They fixed the noise but failed to VERBALLY tell me that I had another issue to take care of. They “forgot” to verbally state to me that I had a nail in my right rear passenger tire. However, they printed it out on the paper. I’m confused because one of the mechanics gave me a courtesy call to inform me that my vehicle was ready for pick up. All the mechanic said was “I needed to a new key for my vechicle (which I knew), he said where the noise was coming from (which they fixed) and also said that I needed brand new rear tires and a full rotation. Why didn’t anyone VERBALLY tell me that I had a nail in my tire. He said all that extra stuff to me but failed to mention a nail in passenger rear tire. That’s unprofessional. That information was printed on my receipt but was t verbally mentioned to me. I should’ve read my receipt however when he gave me a courtesy call full of details (or so I thought) I didn’t think to read my receipt after I already knew what I would be paying as a total cost anyways. Then the way the owner talks isn’t welcoming or warm. He’s just an unhappy man or something. I reached out to receive my keys from him and he threw them on the counter. I will not go back

AG
Adam G.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Adam said he was very happy with the service. The employees told him what was wrong with his vehicle, communicated very well and were quick. He had no hiccups. They will be the first facility he will go to now.
John H. from Johnny's Auto Service responded on 11/14/2018

Adam,
        We thank you very much for your business and hope to see you again. If you ever have any questions please give us a call at 301-577-3140. Thank you.
                                                               Johnny's Auto Service
                                                                                    John

John G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to John. He said it was done in a timely manner.

AI
Alexander I.
New Carrollton, MD
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Alexander said the customer service was great. The employees did excellent work and the price was reasonable. Johnny's a good dude.

DEBBIE S.
Mercury Montego
10/20/2018
Mom's car
I brought my Mom's car to Johnny's for him to fix a spark plug issue. After that he examined the car for other problems and real safety issues. Runs like a new car now and Mom is happy. Johnny never fails.

AH
Andrew H.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said they're honest. The work is high quality. Their prices are good.

Milo W.
Odenton, MD
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Milo said he would recommend this business for service.

10/17/2018
Good Quality Work
Good quality work

AO
Abigail O.
Riverdale, MD
Volkswagen Passat
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Abigail said they did a pretty good job.

JN
John N.
Annapolis, MD
Nissan Frontier
10/11/2018 Category: Service
John said his overall experience was good.

RP
Ronald P.
Dodge Journey
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said all was good. He appreciates their time and patience.

TYRONE S.
Toyota Tundra
10/05/2018
Mr
Johnny does a great job every time

James S.
Washington, DC
10/03/2018 Category: Service
James said he didn't have a whole lot done, but the business was really friendly.

DEBBIE S.
09/25/2018
checkup
called to have car checked and able to bring in next day. work completed, paid bill and picked up. love Johnnys

SL
Sandra L.
District Heights, MD
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Sandra said this business was easy to work with and they provided good customer service. The job was done well and in a timely manner.

KH
Kadejah H.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Kadejah said the staff was quick, efficient, nice and they seem very honest.

MJ
Mike J.
Ford Crown Victoria
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff at this business were very informative, they got his vehicle running and he has had no issues since.