JOE C.
07/16/2019
The BES5
Have been a customer for 12-13 years. Johnny and staff are friendly courteous knowledgeable and professional. Most importantly I trust them to provide the services I need at competitive prices. If you are looking for a one time repair or a long term relationship go to Johnny’s NOW

TP
Tony P.
Mazda 3
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the service was good. There was no hassle. They were prompt and knowledgeable. Johnny is the man.

Christopher C.
Kia Optima
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said his interactions with John and one of the staff were honest, straight talking and they were pleasant individuals.

GT
GEORGE T.
Acura 2.2CL
07/10/2019
Your expertise, courteous, knowledgeable and a very warm atmosphere.
The shop is always so very clean. I tend to wait while my automobile is being serviced. I am pleased with everything from the time I walk in until I leave. There is a great lesson that I have learned...always treat people the way you want them to treat you. Johnny's Auto Service definitely practice that concept!!!!

TYRONE S.
Kia Sorento
07/08/2019
T. Savoy
Customer service, JOHNNY’S has been serving my vehicles since 1998 and still with him.

DUFF D.
07/06/2019
I described a problem with my car’s handling to the Johnny’s Auto Service staff. One of the techs rode with me in the car to help diagnose the problem. My car’s tires were balanced and rotated and the problem was fixed! The job took a reasonable amount of time and was reasonably priced.

LARRY M.
07/03/2019
Dishonest
I had my alternator replaced by this shop about a year ago, $400 for the job. Then soon after that the new (rebuilt) alternator failed, leaving me stranded. They replaced it charging me $100. THEN 4 mos later the alternator again left me stranded. This time they claimed "the wires on the alrernator's ternator were corroded" and charged me another $100. I guess in the time between 2nd alternator replace, the wires on the alternator magically became Corroded, and they missed it when they were replacing the new broken alternator. It's just a scam to get more money. Those wires didn't suddenly become corroded in a few months. Once questioned, They started talking some lies implying a new battery did it. They are Liars straight up. They got another & 100 out of me though so it's a success in their part! Thanks for lying and draining the pockets of a poor person. Just replaced the a defective alternator I got for them, and then whennit breaks again its "corossion" on the laternator end. They either didn't clean the terminals when they were replacing the new one or three was no corossion all together and they lied. Either incompitent or liars, prob both. Thanks for lying and siphoning my last bit of $ instead of being honest and telling they either never originally cleaned the corossion or there was none at all. This crap is to be expected from mechanics though. Ultimate liars. So far $200 into them fixing their bad parts/work.
John H. from Johnny's Auto Service responded on 07/05/2019

Mr.Miler I would like to remind you that the original repair was done on 8/23/2018 & you did NOT want us to diagnose the problem with your car & this stated on your receipt you just wanted us to replace your alternator which we did then 7 months later [3/05/2019] the alternator we replaced the part under warranty for no charge for the part you paid for the labor & you were told that warranty on the part was lifetime & labor is 90 days or 4000 miles which ever occurs first,then on 7/03/2019 you had your car towed in & after we checked it out at NO CHARGE we found corrosion had built up on a connector to the alternator which is the wiring harness for the car not part of the alternator! So the alternator had not failed this time.So lets just be HONEST!Also since you have your hood being tied down this letting the elements [weather] get to parts of your engine that normaly don't get that much sprayed on them maybe that is why the corrosin got on the connector to your alternator.Lets just be HONEST!

Ram 1500

06/29/2019
Honesty

06/20/2019
Friendly People
The team does a wonderful job with quality parts and reasonable prices.

CR
CYNTHIA R.
Waldorf, MD
Kia Sportage
06/19/2019
Very nice team!
They are experts and professionals.

EA
EDWIN A.
06/18/2019
Unfriendly customer service
Very unfriendly interaction . Treating customer as they are not wanted here with unimaginable price. As if certain people are not supposed to be there.
John H. from Johnny's Auto Service responded on 06/18/2019

I am not sure what you are refering to as you brought your car in for check engine light diag which we did & told you that your trans has a issue & you said tht would cost more than the car is worth we also gave you a print out of the codes we pulled,I have tried to reach you by phone but I have not received any respose from you to discuss this matter. John

MARIAN H.
Washington, DC
Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2019
Totally trustworthy!
I’ve been bringing my cars to Johnny’s for almost 15 years. He has saved me money and stress many times, and I always know my car is safe and ready to go when I pick it up from him. He does what’s needed, and will alert you to things you should do next time. He is awesome, and so is everyone who works for him.

EW
ERIC W.
Lincoln Town Car
06/14/2019
10+ years and still going
I have never had a complaint over the many years I've been going there. I've been going, my family went, before they moved my friends went, it's a great place. Service is wonderful, everyone there knows their stuff. Every car I get is introduced to Johnny's and I see no reason not to continue doing so.

VR
VICTOR R.
06/13/2019
Best auto mechanic ever!
We have been taking all of our cars to Johnny’s for over 20 years. We totally trust them. They never recommend work that’s not needed and will save you money when they can. Their work is always superb! And prices are great too!
John H. from Johnny's Auto Service responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Victor we appreaciate your bussiness & the trust you put in us-John

Liguang H.
Ellicott City, MD
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Liguang said they are very good.

LINETTE H.
Nissan Murano
06/12/2019
Linette
Always great service. Have had my cars and trucks serviced at Johnny's for many years and have always received the same high standard of service.

CLARENCE B.
Lincoln Town Car
06/11/2019
Very Satisfied
I like the fact that he tells you like it is - I've always had great service and value.

Louise H.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Louise said they gave her excellent service.

James C.
Gambrills, MD
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with James Dad. He said they are personable, fair, they do the job correctly, they use quality parts and they give unbelievably great service.