JENNIFER C.
07/28/2021
STATE INSPECTION
INTAKE PROCESS WAS CLEAR AND FRONT DESK PERSON FRIENDLY. JOB WAS COMPLETED SPEEDILY AND THOROUGHLY. ESTIMATE FOR WORK SEEMED HIGH; BUT MAY BE WITHIN RANGE. WE ARE CHECKING ESTIMATES. COULD ELECT TO USE THIS VENDOR FOR COMPLETING THE WORK.

BONNIE M.
07/22/2021
Johnny's always gives great service. Honest pricing, they do the job right the first time, every time

GT
GEORGE T.
Acura 2.2CL
07/14/2021
George Thomas
Professionalism, cleanliness, friendly, great customer service and excellent work. Those are just a few words to describe my experience. I think it is one of the best kept secrets in Prince George’s.County!!!

John K.
07/03/2021 Category: Service
John said staff did everything they were supposed to do,everything seems to be working fine, so he has no reason to complain.

Dedan W.
District Heights, MD
06/26/2021 Category: Service
Dedan said that they have good service and staff kept him updated.

LD
LISA D.
College Park, MD
06/23/2021
Trustworthy Shop
I had a laundry list of general items that needed repair from big to little that I had been putting off. From exhaust to brakes to suspension, to nails in my tires, etc.. I was not upsold anything extra that was not necessary. The work was completed under the estimated cost and in the time frame it was promised.
I followed the service advisor from another shop and knew I was in good hands. Met some others while I was there for my estimate and everyone was very friendly. Easy drop off after hours. Excellent service. Especially as a woman it’s great to have a shop I can go to where I can trust that I’m not going to be ripped off.

LR
LARRY R.
06/22/2021
Professional and responsive at Johnny’s
Mike at Johnny’s is always responsive to our request for car maintenance and very trustworthy. We take both of our vehicles (Honda Pilot and Toyota Camry) here for regular service and even those special occasions when repair is needed. Highly recommend Johnny’s for car service.

Cheverly, MD
Toyota Yaris
06/16/2021
Friendly Transparent Service
Always appreciate Mike's friendly, open demeanor and the guys' ability to complete the work I need without a hassle.

TYRONE S.

LISA R.
Greenbelt, MD
06/11/2021
Best Mechanics and trustworthy
I’ve been a return customer to Johnny’s since my first car over 30 years ago. My experiences have been that they are honest and knowledgeable about cars and repairs to them. The work is excellent and advice valuable. I’ve asked them for future car makes/models recommendations and the advice has proven sound.

I told my son that wherever he lives, he needs to find an auto mechanic of this quality and honesty. Hopefully, he lives so he can utilize Johnny’s.

LE
LEIGH ANN E.
Hyattsville, MD
GMC Acadia Limited
06/09/2021
Good work and friendly staff
My car always feels better when it has been serviced by Johnny's. There are never any surprises. They always call to let me know what needs to be done. Sharon

NJ
NICOLE J.
Springdale, MD
Dodge Avenger
06/08/2021
Courteous and professional service
Everyone was very patient in explaining exactly what needed to be done to my vehicle.

LAWRENCE B.
Glenn Dale, MD
06/07/2021
Finally, I have found an honest shop!
These guys will be my go to guys from now on. Hard to find someone you trust but I have!

Jason M.
GMC Terrain
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Jason said he had no problems and the staff recommended future things he might need.

Tim B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Tim said he was accommodated the same day. He enjoyed meeting and engaging with the staff and the experience at the great facility.