Joe H.
Mazda Tribute
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Joe said his overall experience was okay. They finished everything within 2 hours.

LA
Latrese A.
Land Rover LR2
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Latrese said the service was good and the staff communicated well.

AF
Albert F.
Saturn Ion
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Albert said they were very pleasant and he appreciates the work he got done.

TK
Theresa K.
Pasadena, MD
Hyundai Accent
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Theresa said the employees were polite. They provided fine service. The service price was more than she anticipated.

Mac R.
Toyota Tundra
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Mac said that the place had quality work and good communication.

MT
MIKE T.
New Carrollton, MD
02/04/2019
Trustworthy
I have going to Johnny's for close to 7 years and I feel as though I can trust him and his staff. In addition, they take the time to answer my questions and complete the job properly.

GEORGE T.
Acura 2.2CL
01/26/2019
The shop is very warm. The owner is exceptional knowledgeable and professional.
I was extremely satisfied with the the service that was provided. From the owner to all the mechanics they were second to none. And I would definitely refer all my family members and friends to Johnny's.

AT
Ann T.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Ann said everything worked out well. They were professional, they provided ease of service and they were good.

DJ
Donna J.
Glenn Dale, MD
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Donna's Husband. He said the customer service was great.

DK
Demetrius K.
Suitland, MD
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Demetrius said the employees inspected her vehicle. They did not complete any service repairs.

Monica G.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Monica's husband. He said he was pleased with the business and how he takes care of problem. Instead of being pushed around, it was really great service. He will be back. He also wanted to mention that the business has excellent service.

GLEN T.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Saturn Astra
12/30/2018
Excellent service and very knowledgeable staff.
Excellent customer service and quality work. Great and constant feedback before and during service. Management provides trustworthy and reliable advice. Workmanship is excellent.

Scott M.
Suitland, MD
Chevrolet Colorado
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Scott said that the place's staff is quite personable.

FT
Frankie T.
Greenbelt, MD
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Frankie said the staff was honest and did not fix his vehicle. They said it would cost more than it was worth.

Mark B.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he would recommend the business.

OO
Opeyemi O.
Nissan Maxima
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Opeyemi said the business did not waste his time, he got a full service done.

GEORGE T.
Acura 2.2CL
11/23/2018
The shop is very warm. The owner is exceptional knowledgeable and professional.
First of all the owner is very warm and friendly. He extremely knowledgeable, courteous, professional, articulate and runs a great business. His employees emulates his traits and characteristics. Therefore, I would enthusiastically refers this shop for all my automobile services.

AJ
Alexis J.
11/14/2018
WORST SERVICE
I went to get my car checked out. They fixed the noise but failed to VERBALLY tell me that I had another issue to take care of. They “forgot” to verbally state to me that I had a nail in my right rear passenger tire. However, they printed it out on the paper. I’m confused because one of the mechanics gave me a courtesy call to inform me that my vehicle was ready for pick up. All the mechanic said was “I needed to a new key for my vechicle (which I knew), he said where the noise was coming from (which they fixed) and also said that I needed brand new rear tires and a full rotation. Why didn’t anyone VERBALLY tell me that I had a nail in my tire. He said all that extra stuff to me but failed to mention a nail in passenger rear tire. That’s unprofessional. That information was printed on my receipt but was t verbally mentioned to me. I should’ve read my receipt however when he gave me a courtesy call full of details (or so I thought) I didn’t think to read my receipt after I already knew what I would be paying as a total cost anyways. Then the way the owner talks isn’t welcoming or warm. He’s just an unhappy man or something. I reached out to receive my keys from him and he threw them on the counter. I will not go back

AG
Adam G.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Adam said he was very happy with the service. The employees told him what was wrong with his vehicle, communicated very well and were quick. He had no hiccups. They will be the first facility he will go to now.
John H. from Johnny's Auto Service responded on 11/14/2018

Adam,
        We thank you very much for your business and hope to see you again. If you ever have any questions please give us a call at 301-577-3140. Thank you.
                                                               Johnny's Auto Service
                                                                                    John

John G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to John. He said it was done in a timely manner.