SK
Steven K.
10/07/2020
Proffessionalism
On-time performed job, high standard of quality control, friendly and correct relation with the customers

Buick LeSabre
09/22/2020
Happy customer
I am very pleased with the service provided by Mr. Johnson and his staff. They take good care of my 2000 Buick sedan

Marshall B.
GMC Canyon
09/11/2020
Always the Best for the Customer
It never fails. I ask for something and am advised that I really don’t need that and that a less costly option will be more effective. SO REFRESHING!! Thanks, Jeff and everyone at Johnson’s.

Tom B.
08/25/2020
They're honest and competent.
Been a customer for close to 20 years. That says it all, don't you think?

KD
Ken D.
08/15/2020
Great, Knowledeable Service
Great Service as always. Johnson's has been our go-to Auto Service provider for 40 years. Always receive excellent, timely and friendly service there. Highly recommended.

Susan M.
08/07/2020
Great service,
Friendly, efficient, honest, been going to Johnson’s for over 20 years and have had my family go there too

DV
Dana V.
06/16/2020
Honest, fair and reliable service
This has been my auto repair place of choice since I moved back to Seattle in 1998. This is my third car that they have been servicing. They have kept them all running until they dropped of old age. First car with them was a 1984 and they kept it going until 2000; the second was 2000 to 2017; and now the third. I trust they will keep it in fine running condition until they can't. I trust them completely.

ER
Ed R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/22/2020
Johnsons auto repair
Always gteat prompt reliable honest service.

FL
Frank L.
02/24/2020
14 years of great service!
I brought my 2006 minivan in for a 90K check up and to fix another minor problem. They did a thorough review, changed the oil, and fixed the one minor issue, all for a very reasonable price.

Other auto repair shops I have used over the years have taken opportunities like these to jack up the price, or "fix" things that weren't really broken, but in the 14 years I have been coming to Johnson's this has never happened.

This is why I keep coming back.

RA
Richard A.
Chevrolet S-10
11/22/2019
Great service, taken care of my truck for almost 20 years.
Very helpful in maintaining my older vehicle. Keeps it on the road with an eye to what is appropriate given the condition and age of the vehicle.

JJ
Jake J.
11/10/2019
The team at Johnson's
I like the guys at Johnson's they do a great job I wish that they would have punched" what ever" as now I have a light on that says
I need an Oil Change Hopefully they can coach me by phone to turn that lite off....... I will call you on Monday.

Mary D S.
10/25/2019
Integrity & expertise
Courtesy, expertise, fairness, honesty, integrity, skill -- Johnson's has it all!

FL
Frank L.
10/15/2019
Once again, quick service at a great price!
I have been taking my cars to Johnson's for almost 15 years, and the reason is they do great work at a great price, and they are always working with me to try and get the work done at a time that works for me. When they say they think they can get to it on a certain day, they have always done it in my experience.

DV
Dana V.
09/27/2019
My car repair shop of choice
Johnson's Auto Repair is my car maintenance and repair shop of choice. They provide honest and quality service at a fair price. I trust them with the work they do.

BMW 740iL
08/20/2019
Always accommodating!
A week was required to ship a speedometer cluster out for pixel replacement. I appreciated no issues with leaving my car on their lot for that period.