BMW 740iL
01/07/2019
consistently reliable service over three decades
I'm satisfied with service on a variety of cars over a long period of time.

Dany B.
12/07/2018
As usual, efficient, reliable, pleasant service. Thank you!
As usual, efficient, reliable, pleasant service. Thank you!

JJ
Jake J.
Cadillac DeVille
11/19/2018
Best Shop in town
This is a well run shop Honest and always helpful. All work done quickly at a fair price

Mary D S.
11/18/2018
A high-five for Johnson's Auto Repair (no, make that a high-ten)!
Johnson's is the best of the best: They're expert, they're skilled, they have integrity & they care.

Denis S.
10/16/2018
Competant work
They worked around my schedule and ordered the replacement part, which arrived only a few hours later. They also put on my new steering wheel cover for free. I'd been struggling with that for weeks. I was able to get all my errands done that day thanks to Jeff Johnson and his competant crew

DJ
Doug J.
Honda Element
10/06/2018
Reasonable Maintenance
I had been to the "Dealer" recently due to an outstanding recall issue. Of course they found many issues that they thought should be attended to. I was due a maintenance visit at Johnsons so I asked them to investigate these issues in the process and address those that needed attention. They evaluated each and determined that mostly they did not require work at this time.

Thanks for taking such good care of my vehicle and not piling on unnecessary work!

Ford Freestyle
09/24/2018
I love Johnson's Auto
They do such good work. My only question is, the price of an oil change for the same car fluctuates with each visit, that's the only reason I didn't give 5 stars. Is that due to the amount of notice you give before bringing in your car?

Mary D S.
09/07/2018
Expertise & integrity
I welcome the chance to say again that Johnson's expertise & integrity are unrivaled!!

RL
Rick L.
07/03/2018
It’s like mom’s “apple pie”!
I have 3 cars and they all love to visit Johnsons. Johnsons is like
Sunday dinner at mom’s. Not only does it taste good but it feels
good. You can count on honest, attentive service and reasonable
prices. They are straight to the point with no fluff. There’s nothing
they can’t diagnosis and fix.
We need more of their type of honesty and friendliness in Seattle.

John K.
Hyundai Veloster
05/12/2018 Category: Service
John said he is very happy with the staff as they repair all his vehicles, and he has never had any problems with their work.

JY
Jeff Y.
Washington
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the owner of this business was a great business man. He will have to go back because he didn't receive an invoice.

Rob M.
Nissan Quest
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Rob said he would recommend the business for service.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said she loved the staff. They did a great job and were honest. She was happy with the service.

RL
Robin L.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Robin said the staff were nice and seemed to know what they were doing. She said the prices were reasonable and she felt the staff were very trustworthy.

Jackson B.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Jackson said the business is fast.

MT
Michele T.
Honda Civic Si
05/02/2018
Very honest, reliable, prompt and excellent service!
The Johnson's owner and employees have always treated us like we are more than a customer, they make us feel like a member of their family. We take all our automotive needs to Johnson's. We have been loyal customers since we moved into the neighborhood in 2000. We always recommend Johnson's to family, friends and acquaintances.

Jane F.
04/28/2018
Totally trustworthy and honest!
I totally trust Johnson's to work on my car. They never do extra work and never pad the bill. I have always received an honest assessment of the state of my car.

Martha D.
Toyota Echo
04/22/2018
Consistently good service.
I'm so thankful for a trusted place to take my car.
I've never been disappointed.

MJ
Mark J.
04/20/2018
Trustworthy Service
I've taken my cars to Johnson's for about 20 years and continue to be impressed with their honesty. They do good work and have a high level of integrity. I always trust that Jeff Johnson is offering the best advice on what repairs are needed to my car, and he stands behind his work. Johnson's Auto is the model for what other auto repair shops should aspire to.

Jenny W.
Jeep Patriot
04/18/2018
dependable , and honest
I've been taking my cars to Johnson's for at least 20 years. Jeff is always very accommodating for our family. He cares about all of his customers, all the people at the shop are also very friendly , and helpful. I recommend everyone to this shop!