Latest Review about 2 months ago

RA
Richard A.
Chevrolet S-10
11/22/2019
Great service, taken care of my truck for almost 20 years.
Very helpful in maintaining my older vehicle. Keeps it on the road with an eye to what is appropriate given the condition and age of the vehicle.

JJ
Jake J.
11/10/2019
The team at Johnson's
I like the guys at Johnson's they do a great job I wish that they would have punched" what ever" as now I have a light on that says
I need an Oil Change Hopefully they can coach me by phone to turn that lite off....... I will call you on Monday.

Mary D S.
10/25/2019
Integrity & expertise
Courtesy, expertise, fairness, honesty, integrity, skill -- Johnson's has it all!

FL
Frank L.
10/15/2019
Once again, quick service at a great price!
I have been taking my cars to Johnson's for almost 15 years, and the reason is they do great work at a great price, and they are always working with me to try and get the work done at a time that works for me. When they say they think they can get to it on a certain day, they have always done it in my experience.

DV
Dana V.
09/27/2019
My car repair shop of choice
Johnson's Auto Repair is my car maintenance and repair shop of choice. They provide honest and quality service at a fair price. I trust them with the work they do.

BMW 740iL
08/20/2019
Always accommodating!
A week was required to ship a speedometer cluster out for pixel replacement. I appreciated no issues with leaving my car on their lot for that period.

Buick LeSabre
08/15/2019
Happy customer
Prompt and efficient service. I am very satisfied with them.

Kia Sedona
08/09/2019
Top notch service
Top notch service, as always.

Dany B.
08/07/2019
Corolla 2009
Everything was fine.

08/01/2019
In the neighborhood
Quick, convenient, courteous , service......and trust worthy!

07/24/2019
Always helpful
Johnson's Auto Repair has been my go-to shop for many years. They have always been reliable, helpful, and trustworthy. Very glad to have a neighborhood shop!

EB
Elizabeth B.
Honda Fit
06/27/2019
Reliable service
We have gone to Johnson’s for over 10 years. They always have done a great job fixing what needs fixing and telling me when something doesn’t need fixing.

DV
Dana V.
05/23/2019
Honest, fair and reliable service
I have been going to Johnson's for more than 20 years and have always been impressed with their honest, fair prices, and reliable service. They are trustworthy mechanics who take pride in their work to make your car run safe and sound.

KD

FL
Frank L.
05/10/2019
The usual great service!
My wife and I have been taking our cars to Johnson’s for over 10 years. They have always treated us fairly and respectfully and we have never had a problem with a bad repair. This most recent repair is a great example — we thought we needed new brake pads or worse, but after looking at the car, they found a minor issue and fixed it for less than the cost of a dinner for two at the Chinese restaurant behind their shop.