John L.
Des Plaines, IL
08/14/2018
Very knowledgable able to get me in on a moment's notice!
I ran into a complete electrical issue with my 2001 BMW e46 convertable. Had my car at another shop in the area and was recommended to J&Z by another BMW owner on a BMW page on Facebook. He absolutely swore by them and now I can say indo also! Caller expecting to have to wait a few days but was told to swing by and they could get me in immediately. When I arrived I talked to a gentleman by the name of Art, he was very curious and knowledgable about the issue i was having as soon as I told him my issues. Was absolutely relived to know my car was going to be in good hands. Turns out i had multiple shorts due to water going in the truck. 2 DAYS later I received a call telling me my car was finished and to my excitement everything was rewired and worked as it should! Would highly recommend Art to any BMW owner having issue as well as any other issues with any car. Was absolutely amazed that the kindaness and immediate response of this shop. 5 Stars would definately recommend time and time again!

TR
Teresa R.
Nissan Versa
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said every time she's needed their help, they always drop everything to help. They're amazing, honest people, she loves the people.

Michal P.
Chicago, IL
Hyundai Genesis
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Michal said the staff at this facility are good and they did a good job.. They know what they are doing.

KL
Krzysztof L.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Krzysztolf said he is satisfied with the work.

Matt M.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Matt said they do a great job but he could use a little bit more contact throughout the process so he knows what's going on.

Dan C.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he has been a customer for 20 years and they have always done a good job.

WA
Walter A.
Villa Park, IL
Mercedes-Benz ML320
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Walter said he would recommend this business for service.

KJ
Kara J.
Glendale Heights, IL
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Kara said the person she dealt with was very helpful and eased her mind.

RO
Richard O.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Richard said they did everything he asked in a timely fashion.

DZ
Daniel Z.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said this business did a great job.

thomas m.
07/06/2018
confidence and honesty
when dealing with J&Z I know I can count on the best service at a reasonable price.

Monica R.
Schaumburg, IL
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Monica said they did a good job.

TL
Tom L.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Tom said they did an excellent job.

LP
LOUIS P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/28/2018
Top service every visit
I spoke with Adam about the problem I was having with my car. We talked about what to do, the next day my car was in and repaired by noon. Great service every time!

SR
Stanislaw R.
Mount Prospect, IL
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Stanislaw said the service was very good.

FL
Frank L.
Mount Prospect, IL
Buick LeSabre
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Frank said everything worked out fine.

PP
Paul P.
Elmwood Park, IL
Mercedes-Benz E500
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he was charged for 6 1/2 hours of labor, but the time from when he dropped off his vehicle to when he was called and told the service was only 5 hours. There were 6 1/2 hours between the time he entered the business and the time he picked it up, but he knows for a fact that the staff did not start working on his vehicle right away when he dropped it off, and that they took a lunch break during that time as well. He asked a mechanic from a different facility about how long the work should have taken, and he said it should have taken 1-2 hours at the most. The service work itself was done very well.

Carol C.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the business provided good service.

Danuta M.
06/19/2018
Never again!!!!!!!!
I definitely will not recommend this shop. They are liars. When I took my car to fix my rear brakes I told them I only want original Toyota brakes and rotors. The owner said he will order original parts which he didn’t and when I ask his son if the parts are genuine he said yes which was a lie. After one month the rotors rusted. I went there again and the owner admitted that they were’t Genuine from Toyota and that he can painted them. I said no he needs to replace them and I want originals like he promised. Bottom line is that they are liars and I will never recommend this auto shop to anybody.

Dawn B.
Lincoln MKZ
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Dawn said the business did a good job.