Susan B.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/13/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Best place in town for service on your automobile!!

PM
PAWEL M.
Arlington Heights, IL
11/10/2018
You did a really good job!
Thank you for changing my oil motor. You did a really good job!

Rowe R.
Elgin, IL
Nissan Maxima
11/09/2018
The only shop I need
Always fast and friendly service! Reasonable pricing too. First rate!

ES
Eryk S.
11/09/2018
Fast and honest service ,they do it right the first time

Hoffman Estates, IL
11/07/2018
Honest, Friendly Service
This past visit marks my second with J & Z. First was an inspection, and I was not disappointed with what I've been told from one of their loyal customers. The service is upfront and genuine. Definitely worth a look.

PD
Pam D.
La Crosse, WI
11/06/2018
Every time my car needs service I bring my car to J&Z Garage. They are honest and provide excellent service at a reasonable rate.

Volkswagen GTI
11/01/2018
Team very polite to the customers.
Services apprised professional and affordable.
No hidden costs or unneeded repairs.
Best regards J & Z Team!

AK
Andy K.
Carol Stream, IL
Highly educated mechanics
J&Z Garage service is high class.

Jim H.
Chicago, IL
Jim Holtzer
Fantastic work.
This company takes pride in being very honest and fair.
It’s the only place I’ll go to.

GS
George S.
Niles, IL
10/31/2018 Category: Service
George said the business was fair and honest and they get the service done very quick.

Elgin, IL
Chrysler 300M
10/29/2018
Good work and reasonable prices
Joe and Adam always do a great job!

David and Monika S.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/27/2018
Great local family business
Talking to Joe or Adam whenever whenever we stop by for work.

Susan B.
Saturn VUE
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Susan said the customer service and price was great.

Mount Prospect, IL
10/22/2018
Owners dud a great job analyzing and fixing my car issues. Always friendly and honest to deal with.

Stan S.
Illinois
GMC Savana Special
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Stan said he would definitely recommend this business.

AK
Art K.
Chicago, IL
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Art said that this business did an amazing job on his vehicle and he would absolutely recommend them for service.

TY
Tahir Y.
Naperville, IL
10/09/2018
Hidden gem
Was in the lookout for a certified mechanics shop that has experience in European vehicles. Could not have been happier to have done business with the Kaminskis. Adam in the front end was very helpful and knowledgeable about my vehicle and within a few hours had my beater back on the road all in tip top shape. Found my new mechanic shop for all my cars. Thank you J & Z!

John B.

LP
LOUIS P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/06/2018
The only place that works on my car!
I’ve had my 2006 Subaru for 8 years. I took it to Joe before I bought it to have him look at it. He told me it was a good car! I just put my first set of new tires on it and I asked them to check the breaks, change the oil, and a few other things. Adam called me with the results of the inspection and it was thorough. He did the work and now it drives like a dream. I had to take it to Subaru for a defective air bag. When I went to get my car the service manager wanted to do extensive repairs on my car. I told him thank you, I have a mechanic I trust. I called J & Z and got everything that needed to be done completed. Thanks so much Joe & Adam!

Araceli M.
Elmwood Park, IL
10/04/2018
Not so great.
The reason why I was not completely satisfied is I was quoted one price and when I went to pick up my car the price doubled!!!! I was in a hurry to get to work so I had no time for nonsense!