Russell R.
Niles, IL
Lexus IS 350
02/20/2020
These guys are the best! AAA+++
Top notch in every way!

AG
ADAM G.
Wood Dale, IL
Ford Edge
02/20/2020
2015 Ford Edge
Thanks J Z Garage. Great breaks gob on my car ,it's break rally smooth, very happy .πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…

CE
Chris E.
Nissan Rogue
02/19/2020
Exactly what's expected
J&Z takes care of the care without upcharging you on recommending unnecessary services. Very competent & trustworthy.

John K.
Mercedes-Benz E500
02/19/2020
MB needed new air springs replaced, the car is riding high again! Thanks J&Z for the exceptional service and commitment to providing your customers with the best car care available. Thanks Joe & Adam for everything.

GK
Gloria K.
Schaumburg, IL
Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2020
I have been a customer of JZ for a few years now. I never been disappointed with their service. I highly recommend them for your auto needs.

LH
Lee H.
02/11/2020
Above and Beyond!
Adam is all about serving his customers. He goes out of his way to give the best service possible.
Thank you so much Adam for solving that ongoing problem. You’re AWESOME!

MJ
Marion J.
Des Plaines, IL
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Henrietta. She said this business takes care.

Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
02/10/2020
Fast Response Team !
Thanks again J&Z Garage !

GS
Gerry S.
Wood Dale, IL
Mercury Marauder
02/07/2020
Great work
Friendly people, honest service and good price estimates.

CR
Connie R.
Elgin, IL
GMC Terrain
02/06/2020
Responsive and reasonably priced
Always reasonably priced and job well done!

AN
Art N.
01/31/2020
They go out of their way on anything they do
Highly recommended, From start to finish, their service is the best!

David L.
Des Plaines, IL
Lexus IS 350
01/31/2020
Clean , fast , priced right.
A friend from elkgrove tire service told me about them .He's the best tire in town, so I knew he'd send me to the best shop for what I needed
They were! I',ll be back, and friends with me ! Dave l Desplaines.

FB
Frank B.
Park Ridge, IL
Porsche Cayenne
01/28/2020
Family Quality and Value
A great mix of a fair price with a generation of Auto Repair Experience and Courteous Customer Service!

RD
Rowema D.
FIAT 500
01/27/2020
Honest
Although I did not end up having my car repaired at J&Z, being able to say goodbye to my lil car - that's got me through so much (Ben was his name, a little brown fiat that reminded me of a coffee bean) - on my own terms without pressure was very much appreciated. <3 Adam was extremely supportive in the process and kept me informed the entire time so I could make the best decision for me. I will most definitely consider doing business with them in the future with a new car. Good clean shop ran by honest people. What more could you ask for? Thank you! πŸ™Œ

EL
Elisabeth L.
Chicago, IL
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/27/2020
Great Work and Great Price
I love taking my car to J&Z Garage even though I live in the city. The short drive out of the city is totally worth it for the quality of service, transparency, and price. I love J&Z and won't take my Mazda anywhere else!