KO
Kasey O.
Quincy, MA
06/15/2019
Won't trust my car with anyone else
Everyone at Kabilian's is so friendly and helpful. I wouldn't go anywhere else to get my car serviced. Been going here since I got my first car in high school.

KD
Kelly D.
06/14/2019
Convenient and friendly
Always a positive experience at Kabillian's.

Mike W.
06/13/2019
oil change
The environment is warm and very professional. Everyone is courteous and professional. I trust them and the work done is very good. Mike is a great guy who I enjoy talking with each time I am having work done.

Jeep Cherokee
06/12/2019
Thank you!!
The stress of an accident was bad enough, Paul took my car and fixed it and put on new tires very quick and eased my stress!! THANK YOU!!

AE
Ann E.
Nissan Sentra
06/12/2019
Very friendly and helpful. I appreciated the quality care of my car. Thank you.
So thankful to have found Kabilians. Having recently moved here, it was wonderful to find a good place to take my car. They have been very friendly and helpful. Being an older woman, I so appreciate the good service.
Thank you so much!!!!!!

Jack F.
Scituate, MA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Jack said the service is always good. The people are great.

06/05/2019
Awesome auto shop!!
They took care of my as if their own car. So glad I have excellent mechanic Highly recommended

Honda Civic Sdn
06/03/2019
Quick and easy oil change
Quick and easy oil change, same day appointment

Douglas M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/31/2019
Always Top Notch!
Called last minute (mid-day).about a blown out tire. Mike and Paul took me right in and Mike the Tech worked hard to get my tires replaced,saved my rim and a front end alignment in one day!!! These guys rockšŸ‘šŸ˜‡.

AK
Anthony K.
Avon, CT
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/30/2019
Get your car fixed here and look no where else.
Your not going to come in for just service but a good laugh too. Kabilianā€™s Car Kare is not your typical shop. They get the job done right the first time and keep you properly informed so you can keep your car on the road. They tell you and show you everything you need to know about your car whether itā€™s in for repairs or recommending services. The staff is exceptional and great people too. Everyone is super friendly and Kodhi is there to great you too. Donā€™t look anywhere else, KCK is the go to auto repair shop!

05/29/2019
Fast service
Great vehicle knowledge , speedy turnover with complete appreciation of any customer concerns.

AD
Alesia D.
Honda Civic Si
05/29/2019
they always go above and beyond for they're customers!! been with them for many years and many more to come..NO ONE else will ever touch any car i own!
I've been with them for many years and many more to come...they always go above and beyond for they're customers...I'm a single mom and trust them always!.. Everyone there is so professional and trustworthy...no ONE else will ever touch any car i own!

BC
Bridget C.
05/27/2019
First visit went great
I was referred to Kabilianā€™s by a friend then I heard their commercial on WATD. Within that week I received their coupon in the monthly coupon mailing. I was reminded consistently to get my car serviced. I called kanilianā€™s and they quickly gave me an appointment. Brought car in and the car was done as promised. I will go back to their garage. Staff is friendly and professional.

TG
Treva G.
05/24/2019
Car service
We have been bringing all our family members cars (at one point 6 of them) to Kabilianā€™s for many years now. Paul, Mike and the crew there are friendly, attentive and great at what they do. They are honest and reliable. We highly recommend Kabilianā€™s.

KL

Scituate, MA
Mitsubishi Outlander
05/23/2019
Customer service
Paul, Mike and the crew make everything easy and explain thoroughly to even me who knows nothing about car engines. They are accommodating and very professional.

John K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
Car Kare
Great service and professional people.

PM
Paul M.
Brake insulation
I bought a set of High Performance Brakes. Paul and his TEAM took car of the install and made sure it was working with no issues before I got it back. My car now stops on a DIME. Great work.

GP
Gerry P.
Excellent work.
Take my car there for every thing it needs.It gets done right.

GH
Gina H.
Duxbury, MA
Chrysler 300
05/20/2019
Customer service
So professional and expedient! Always takes good care of my vehicles and is able to squeeze us on the books in a timely matter!