Nancy O.
Duxbury, MA
Jeep Cherokee
03/20/2019
The Kabilians are great!
Had an appt at 8 am for an oil change and was out of there by 8:40. My only concern is no one told me that all was well, so I assumed it was. Woulda been nice to hear that all was ok or if they had had concerns.

Thanks for everything. Highly recommend!!

PP
Pattie P.
03/19/2019
Great job as usual. Yeah Kabilians!!
I have been to Kabilians numerous times and can honestly say I’ve never been disappointed. The work they do is impressive and right on target. Fair pricing is always an issue for me and they have never let me down. I will always be happy to recommend this business to anyone who asks. Happy Days!

Colleen C.
Warren, RI
03/19/2019
Client now for life!
I am new to area and was referred to Paul and Mike by a LONG time client. I had the same car doctor in MD since I purchased my car in 2011... I was spoiled. I have now found Dr. Kabilians to ensure my pampered baby (she....her name is BocaChica) remains tip top. HIGHLY recommend.. they are members of the Good Guy Club.

John P.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/16/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff are good, courteous and everything was fine.

RP
Rita P.
Brant Rock, MA
03/14/2019
Alway there for me
I am a fairly new customer .. maybe a yr now but I will say that I have been treated teally well and always fairly.
As a woman I feel as though I can trust them with my vechicle and what do only what needs to be done.
I will say that Mike Anderson is the major reason I went in the first place after 30 something yrs with another like business where I met Mike so many yrs ago.
Go here you won’t be sorry. Thank you Mike.. thank you Paul and thank you to all the awesome mechanics that work there.

GF
Gayle F.
03/13/2019
Always feel like I'm in good hands...
Thank you Paul and staff. I never feel like I have to question Kabilian's integrity. ÷)

TH
Tom H.
03/11/2019
Preventative Maintenance
The mechanic noticed the wear on my front brakes before it became a problem. Good catch and it saves me the time from returning for another visit with a problem.

KD
Kelly D.
03/09/2019
Glad to have a mechanic that informs me of important updates to keep my vehicle running smoothly.

03/08/2019
Best!!!
They’re professional and honest
Everyone work there is so nice and generous
Thanks for all

LC
Lynda C.
Brant Rock, MA
03/08/2019
The people and the great work
The are always helpful and honest. I have been going to them for over ten years.

PS
Pamela S.
Subaru Crosstrek
03/06/2019
They always take me on time and all charges are reasonable. They are proactive and let me know in advance of something that needs attention. Always accommodating as to my schedule.

NH
Nancy H.
Pontiac Vibe
03/05/2019
Better Than The Rest
I've been bringing my car to Kabilians for the past 10+ years and I think that should speak for itself. sometimes Paul's white Boxer (Khodi) is there too.

Allison B.
03/01/2019
Honest and trustworthy!
I discovered this shop as I needed some routine repair in a used vehicle purchase. They were and continue to be honest and trustworthy every time I’m in need. They offer flexibility for pick up and drop off, which is great as I have a busy schedule. I would never go anywhere else! It’s great to have found a mechanic that I can always go to that gets the job done right!

Volvo XC70
03/01/2019
Efficient and competent
They are helpful and efficient and competent allowing my car to be back on the road quickly and running great.

BC
Brian C.
Buick Rendezvous
02/27/2019
Quality work at a great price.
I have come to Kabilians multiple times and always leave a satisfied customer. Great mechanics and an attentive staff set Kabilians apart from other places on the South Shore.

Kingston, MA
02/24/2019
Great Service and Trustworthy
I always get fantastic service at Kabilians and I fully trust the company. I would highly recommend!

Steve B.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Steve said they were very good.

Katelyn S.
Pembroke, MA
02/19/2019
Everyone I came in contact with was a pleasure. I was there for an oil change and it was speedy and efficient! Thank you guys I’ll definitely be back!

Bob S.