Katelyn S.
Pembroke, MA
02/19/2019
Everyone I came in contact with was a pleasure. I was there for an oil change and it was speedy and efficient! Thank you guys I’ll definitely be back!

Bob S.

KL
Kimberly L.
02/16/2019
Exceptional Service
The team at Kabilians repeatedly delivers top notch service. I’ve used them for years for both my personal and work vehicles. Honest, reasonable and professional. What more can you ask for from a LOCAL business? Give them a shot, you’ll be happy you did.

BF
Bob F.
Kingston, MA
02/14/2019
small, personal and great customer care
Great customer and quality care.

MJ
Matt J.
Brant Rock, MA
02/13/2019
Always there f
Need my car for my work every day
Kabilians is Always There for me. Today they fit me in and as a part of and oil change found my battery was on short time. THANKS A MILLION MR. KABILIAN !!!

Bob M.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/12/2019
Paul and Service mgr Mike.
Great Mechanics. Greg knows his shit.

MK
Michelle K.
Jeep Commander
02/11/2019
Less stress is the best!
Paul and Mike are the best! They make you feel like you’re taking your vehicle to a family member and not just the mechanic. You feel trust And confidence when you bring your business to Kabillions!

MK
Marie K.
02/07/2019
Quality work, nice people
Kabilians cares about you driving a safe vehicle and always tell you about things that should be worked on or changed but don't give you the hard sell. Fast, efficient, kind and courteous.

02/06/2019
From the call to make the appointment to the end of the service everything went smooth and easy .They fit me right in at their busy schedule as i call last minute to have the service done . They are great .

Rick C.
02/05/2019
Took me in for a last minute oil change. They got it done really quick. Worked perfectly into my schedule.

EM
Emily M.
Duxbury, MA
Jeep Patriot
02/05/2019
The service was good and had my car back to me quickly. Everyone was very friendly too.

Mary Ann H.
02/04/2019
Battery
Car wouldn’t start and was told by AAA person that I needed a new battery. Mike had it checked and it was fine. Saved me some cash. Thanks Mike

NS
Nancy S.
North Pembroke, MA
02/03/2019
Friendly and effecient service.
I appreciate the fast, efficient and friendly service. The pricing for service is also a plus unlike my experience at the dealership where I bought my car. Thanks.
NANCY

John K.
02/02/2019
Battery, Brakes, tires and alignment
At a previous visit for a clutch replacement, the techs brought to my attention safety issues that should be addressed, and the age of my battery.
During my return appointment all the work was completed at the quoted price and I noticed the difference immediately driving my Corolla.

Once again, I was very satisfied by the quality of the work, the service and the cost.

Mike W.
Early morning oil change
Love the warm atmosphere. Mike Kabilian is a very helpful and professional owner who I have enjoyed talking to. I feel very comfortable and trusting with my cars in their hands. Job well done.👍

Duxbury, MA
Chevrolet Suburban
Great Service, honest company
I really liked going to Kabillians. They seemed like a very honest company and are friendly, talking to customers and helping us with our car without trying to squeeze out an extra buck. Will definitely go back! But hopefully not anytime soon ;)

LF
Linda F.
Rockland, MA
Jeep Cherokee
Professional and friendly
I always enjoy my visit to Kabilians. Very friendly and professional atmosphere. I leave feeling 100% confident.

Robert G.
Bridgewater, MA
01/31/2019
Kabilian’s is great because they take the time to do a thorough job
You will be pleased with Kabilian’s service!

James C.
Braintree, MA
01/30/2019
Once again, fantastic care!
The dealership recommended we have work done on our Highlander. Thanks, but we’ll have Kabillian’s look at it. After first confirming there really was an issue, the Kabillian’s team promptly fixed it and had it ready as promised. It’s so nice to have a local place that can be trusted, and that does great work!