JODY M.
Audi Q5
07/21/2021
J Malloy
Danny and his techs are amazing. They’re very honest and accommodating. I wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else!

JOHN H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/20/2021
Highest quality service, exceptionally trustworthy- diamond in the rough!
They do a great job on all our vehicles

JEFF C.
Mercedes-Benz ML430
Great, thorough service!
We are very pleased with the service we get at Ken Caryl imports. We get excellent service and very thorough care every time we bring it in at a reasonable rate

ROBB C.
Mazda CX-5
Customer service
The fellas are focused on customer service and are very honest

KC
KYLE C.
Morrison, CO
07/19/2021
Forgot to reset
I had my oil changed and my alignment done. This is the second oil change that I’ve had with Ken Caryl and both times I got my car back without having the computer reset done. It’s very inconvenient to have to come back due to a small area like this. I have had very good service in the past so I do not want to trash the company, I would just appreciate it if we could be more cautious of this in the future.
The shop of K. from Ken Caryl Imports responded on 07/20/2021

You are correct about having to come back for a simple item we should have taken care of while the vehicle was in for service. We will make sure to correct this for any vehicle that is serviced by us. We appreciate the review and the feedback. If we don't know the issues then we can't correct them. Thank you for your business!

AL
ANGELA L.
Toyota Sequoia
07/19/2021
Great service, great value!
They are always able to get me in in a good time frame and any work is completed quickly. They always call about any work that may need to be done and discuss it before moving forward. I feel completely confident in their work ethic. The price is always fair and the people nice to talk to.

BOB S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/18/2021
Servicing our cars for seven years!!
My latest trip to Ken Caryl Imports was a scheduled oil change for my 2015 Mercedes C300. I am always pleased with the value and the service at KC Imports. They are a bunch of friendly, courteous talented people. I am always pleased.
The shop of K. from Ken Caryl Imports responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for the review and the many years of business!

Acura MDX
07/16/2021
Always Delivering
The team at Ken Caryl Imports is great at estimating time, complexity, and vehicle availability. At the same time the pricing is constantly fair and the work done is top notch. We have been using them for years and plan to for many more.
The shop of K. from Ken Caryl Imports responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for the review! Thank you for the many years of business!

TO
TIVON O.
Denver, CO
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/15/2021
Good service for the last 12 years.
I've been taking my cars to Ken Caryl Imports off and on for 12 years now and they have always done right by me--moreso then any other shop. The only issue I ever had was a new starter that was bad out of the box and they got it replaced again within 24 hours. They are a little pricy but I would rather pay a little extra and not have scary incedents like I have had at lesser shops--like making it almost all the way home before a wheel started falling off due to never being bolted on in the first place (Midas).

If you care about your car and want things done right the first time, take it to Ken Caryl Imports.
The shop of K. from Ken Caryl Imports responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for the review. Glad to hear we have been consistent for you as well. Thank you for the 12 yrs of business!

CE
CHRIS E.
Mazda Tribute
07/14/2021
First time….excellent results!!
Took my Mazda in to Ken Carl imports today for the first time. The guys were extremely responsive, Polite and got my car done on time. It was also very affordable. Highly recommend them
The shop of K. from Ken Caryl Imports responded on 07/19/2021

Glad to hear your first time experience with us was a good one. We strive for the same result everytime!

CORRIE W.
07/13/2021
Friendly and honest
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. And also very trustworthy.

MO
MIKE O.
07/13/2021
Easy to work with
Quick inspection, straight forward explanation. Fair price

DONNA B.
Lexus ES 350
07/10/2021
Excellent service.
I have that wonderful sense of confidence in the integrity, honesty and reliability of those repairing my car. I trust the workmanship and the management.
Donna B.
The shop of K. from Ken Caryl Imports responded on 07/19/2021

We appreciate the review Donna! We try to make everyone feel the same.

NP
NANCY P.
07/09/2021
Excellent Quick Service
The guys at KC Imports were fast, responsive, and accommodating. I highly recommend this place!
The shop of K. from Ken Caryl Imports responded on 07/14/2021

SHARON M.
07/09/2021
Courtesy and Convenience
Ken-Caryl Imports actually inspects items prior to telling their customers that something needs to be repaired/replaced rather than simply making the assessment based on the mileage of the vehicle. They were respectful of time and costs.
The shop of K. from Ken Caryl Imports responded on 07/09/2021

We try to do our best each and every time! We appreciate the review!