Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Jim S.
10/18/2017
Alternator replacement
Excellent communication, accurate determination of the problem and fair pricing. KCI has serviced our Toyota truck and our Lexus for the past eight years. Both vehicles have over 100,000 on them and are running just fine. We follow recommended service procedures and consider this very important.

Cindy M.
06/04/2017
Warning!!
I brought my Acura to this shop because my check engine & VTM 4 light was on. They did valve adjustment & replaced spark plugs and ignition coil. It seems to have resolved the problem and l have no issue with that. But then they told me that l have a missing lug nut because the stud was stripped. They told me that the entire hub assembly would need to be replaced and gave me a quote for $593.69 for the repair. I just went to the auto parts store and bought a lug nut and stud for $3.68 + tax. My local mechanic told me he would replace the stud for free. Ken Cary Imports ... You have got to be kidding me. Now l wonder if all the other work they did was entirely necessary. Not to be trusted.

HW
Heather W.
04/13/2017
Amazing Service
If you are looking a place to service your vehicle look no more. You won't find better customer service anywhere else. Adam has been amazing and has gone above and beyond with my service issues from different place.

LUKE B.
08/31/2011
Front Brake Service
They did an excellent job at replacing the front brake pads and rotors on my Audi A4. On more than 2 occasions, the actual repair cost was much less than the estimate they quoted. I've been a happy customer for several years and recommend Ken Carly Imports.

Luke B.

ROSS W.
08/06/2011
Flap Repair
Great work and fast results!

RENEE S.
07/22/2011
trustworthy
You guys did a great job for an affordable price and everyone there is very kind

thanks again