James R L.
Subaru Legacy
11/25/2018
I had my car due to a problem with my tire. Bill and his gang were able to fix the tire in a timely fashion. Great service!!!!!

James V L.
Wexford, PA
Subaru Legacy
11/19/2018
Honest and Reliable
Bill is the only mechanic I will use. He’s honest, trustworthy, reliable and just a great person. I recommend Bill to everyone and he has my business for life.

Deborah D.
Ford Crown Victoria
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Deborah said the business is impeccable. They have good prices and always treat her with respect.

James W.
Butler, PA
11/06/2018
Keeps on running
We have an 04 Honda accord with 233,000 miles and its a daily driver.
Thanks to Bill and his team, we feel very confident driving this car. Thanks for all the great work and keep our vehicles safe!!!!

Jeremiah L.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Jeremiah said there are no complaints from taking his vehicle to the business.

RV
Robert V.
Cheswick, PA
Acura MDX
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business delivered on what they said and he will be using them again.

BP
Bradley P.
10/29/2018
Good pricing and quick service time.
Ask the owner Bill Kenna to correct a water pump replacement in 48 hours and he did.

Thomas M.
Pennsylvania
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said that everything at the place went smoothly.

TV
Thomas V.
Chicora, PA
Dodge Charger
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said that he would absolutely recommend this business for service.

NG
Natalie G.
10/12/2018
Trustworthy
I’ve been going to Kenna Automotive for 10 years now. I was referred there after getting the run around on my vehicle $1400 and the issue wasn’t resolved. Bill knew what the issue was on initial consultation and repaired it for $250. I know I get great work and I can trust Bill. I will never go anywhere else and I refer people all the time!

Sean C.
Cheswick, PA
Ram Pickup
10/11/2018
Customer Service
I always come to them with short notice do you want to guys always accommodate my time frame, get them whatever I need. And do it at the very best price possible. I’m top of that the work is fantastic.

RF
Rodger F.
10/10/2018
Bill Kenna: The Humble Automotive Genius
What can I say? I'm fairly mechanically inclined, but when I get stumped Kenna Automotive calmly and confidently diagnoses the problem. Appointment scheduling is very flexible, and Kenna is always willing to work around your busy schedule. Kenna has been servicing my vehicles for close to 30 years, and always delivers exceptional quality.

PS
Peter S.
09/26/2018
I took my son’s Honda in for an oil change and a Pa auto inspection, within a couple hours, my car was ready. No extra charges, no hassles.

James W.
Butler, PA
09/20/2018
My mistake!!!!!
So I dropped my car off again for its regular oil change and was not aware it was due for State Inspection. Bill and his crew contacted me and had the additional work completed while my car was in for its oil change. Didnmy change my pick up time and everything was ready, paperwork and reciepts were in the car at pick up!!! Thanks again for the great work Fellas

Deborah D.
Ford Crown Victoria
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Deborah said the service was impeccable. They were on top of things , they are always on the ball, She has never had to wait an excessive amount of time.

WK
William K.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/19/2018 Category: Service
William said the staff did everything as expected and did a good job.

WR
William R.
Pittsburgh, PA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
William said he would recommend this business for service.

John K.
Oakmont, PA
Ram 1500
09/06/2018
Kenna Automotive is the standard that other mechanics strive to be
Bill is the best mechanic around, no question. His work is top of the line, but more importantly he is honest, reliable, and trustworthy. I was tired of taking my vehicles to shops where mechanics would constantly try and take advantage of me because I wear a suit and tie everyday. Bill is not that guy. Kenna Automotive is a place where your wife can go to get an oil change, because the team at Kenna Automotive do not see dollar signs when a pretty girl walks through the door.
I have nothing but good things to say about Bill and his team. I highly recommend Kenna Automotive.

PF
Paige F.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Paige said the staff provided good service.

Ronald H.
Pennsylvania
Lexus ES 350
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said the business was very honest with their assessment and took the most economical way for repair.