ES
CA
Lincoln Mark LT
04/14/2019
Repair to truck.
Great service and workmanship.

EH
Erika H.
Latonia, KY
Jeep Commander
04/12/2019
Always amazing
I will never takr my cars anywhere but Kens. They are professional and always make me feel welcomed. I have recommended them to everyone I know when they need work done on their car.

Michele M.
Acura 3.2TL
04/10/2019
Honest, reliable
Came in on day off to help diagnose my car, recommended and executed right solution promptly. Highly recommended.

GB
Greta B.
Crescent Springs, KY
04/04/2019
Ken's is the best service
Ken's service has been the best and most reliable of any auto service I've experienced.

thank you!

Michele M.
Jeep Patriot
04/02/2019
The best
Great service from friendly knowledgeable people. Been a customer for many years.
Kevin K., Owner from Ken's Crescent Springs Service responded on 04/03/2019

Thanks Michele, Always a pleasure to see you.

Terrie B.
Crosby, TN
Cadillac DeVille
03/28/2019
Terrie Ball
Kens gang had us rescued and car repaired and back on the road in a jiffy without costing us our whole vacation budget when we broke down on our vacation from Tn.
Kevin K., Owner from Ken's Crescent Springs Service responded on 04/03/2019

Glad we could get you back on your trip and that it was a quick easy fix for you

Brian S.
Crescent Springs, KY
Dodge Dakota
03/26/2019
Stopped by as a new customer to see if I could get my truck serviced. They were more than willing to help and dispatched someone to my residence to pick up my truck (fuel leak, could not drive). They took care of identifying the problem, fixed it at a very fair price and returned my truck in no time at all. Top notch business. I'll be back for sure.
Kevin K., Owner from Ken's Crescent Springs Service responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you Brian we are glad it was not a bigger issue for your sake.

Martin W.

Greg H.
Cincinnati, OH
Dodge Ram Wagon
03/16/2019
Outstanding service and honest!
This is the second time I have used Ken's. I just don't get some of these reviews that are negative. They are always polite, honest and make sure my vehicles are fixed the right way. Not just guessing. It's refreshing to know I can take my vehicles to a place and know I am not getting ripped off! I have 4 vehicles and a company van. They get it done right the first time and I think the pricing is very fair. You can always get something cheaper but hey, I would rather pay a little more knowing it's going to be done right the first time and they don't try to sell me stuff I don't need. Kevin has worked on both my vehicles and tells you like it is on what it needs. I like that. Does try to sugar coat it. It's a machine and things break. Nothing is going to be that cheap when it comes to parts and labor in any business. I own a painting company and good people get paid well, hence higher labor costs. I have and will always recommend this place. Keep up the good work Ken's and those disgruntled people on reviews are probably just miserable people anyway!
Kevin K., Owner from Ken's Crescent Springs Service responded on 04/03/2019

Thanks Greg we are happy to serve.

KL
Katinka L.
Burlington, KY
03/01/2019
Thank you for all the follow up and consideration you gave me.

Joe A.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/25/2019
Good people, Great work!
From start to finish, my experience with Ken's Crescent Springs Service has been amazing. From my first contact over the phone to the end, they were awesome every step of the way.

I was kept well informed as to what the status of my vehicle was, what repairs needed to be made and was made aware each call of how much was owed at the time of service. Even after I picked up my vehicle, Kevin sat down with me and basically gave me a brief maintenance schedule for what I need to do next in order to keep my high mileage vehicle running smoothly and informed me of an issue I was unaware of that the factory (Ford) did.

All around I fealt the experience was great and the pricing was fair compared to your name brand auto mechanic that will charge an arm and a leg. I most definitely reccomend them and I'll be returning to them for any of my vehicle maintenance or repair needs.

02/22/2019
Not overpriced
They were able to fix my problem at a very reasonable price. Overall, service was great!

TT
Tom T.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Tom said he liked the very good and quick service. The employees were very professional.

TH
Tara H.
Jeep Liberty
02/21/2019
Amazing service
They are some of the most amazing people I’ve met in a long time! They honor their word when they say they’ll do a good job and quality work. Trusting them with all my car needs!
Kevin K., Owner from Ken's Crescent Springs Service responded on 04/03/2019

Tara we were glad we could be of service to you and get your Jeep back up and running so you can transport those great kids of yours... keep your head up and keep moving forward.

02/14/2019
Ken’s Saved me on the Roadside!
Linda was the first person I talked to when stranded on the road in the middle of intersection with a broken axel. Her clam voice, persona and demeanor where so nice I this awful situation. Kenny came quickly with the tow truck and got me out of there before rush hour traffic! Kenny suggested that I just tow to Ken’s instead of taking to other place in Burlington that I have not used for years! Kevin was great and gave excellent service and fair price for my work. I am having additional work done next week per their recommendation. Auto service guy was great explaining why my tire needed replacing. Overall excellent service and will recommend to ever!

TH
Tim H.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Tim said so far they have done the best job of fixing his vehicle of anyone else and he doesn't feel like he's being ripped off.

JJ
Jerry J.
01/24/2019
Great service and honest people.
Had vehicle towed in first time. They kept me informed on what the problem was and what was needed to repair it. The work was done with professionalism and quality. The second time,an unrelated problem to the first was handled the same way. Very happy with the results. Runs better than when bought new. I would highly recommend this repair shop.

EW
Emily W.
Toyota Avalon
01/23/2019
Reasonable pricing, family owned business
After coming here and receiving personal service from a knowledgeable small staff, I won't waste my time and money at a dealership.
I come here for oil changes because they do a thorough inspection, not just the minimum. I know when I pull away that my car truly has everything it needs.
I also come here when I have an unexpected problem. They get to the bottom of it and the price is always reasonable.

HP
Harold P.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/15/2019
Ken's Crescent Springs Service
Very pleasing experience. Very helpful .

SR
Stan R.
01/09/2019
Oil change with no wait.
Always good and friendly service at Ken's