Cynthia S.
01/17/2020
Treats everyone like family
Have gone to KENS for years. I find that a family owned and run is much more inviting than the larger auto shops these days. I have found that their prices are reasonable and I don’t see that when I take my car, which I don’t anymore, to a larger dealership. Fantastic service and fantastic people!

KT
Kara T.
Crescent Springs, KY
11/22/2019
Review
Friendly staff did great work on our vehicle we will definitely use them again and we will recommend them to anyone.

Fort Mitchell, KY
Lexus ES 300
11/19/2019
Kevin, Linda and Stephen are knowledgeable and gracious.
I have never had to wait to bring my car in. The problem with the car and its solution are always clearly explained and a projected time frame is given.

11/10/2019
Sensor on wheel not reading
The work was done in a reasonable amount of time and the price was what was quoted they kept looking for what the problem was and listened to what I told them they are always friendly I don’t think it the cheapest place but I have enough confidence in them fixing the problem correctly it’s well worth it

KL
Katinka L.
Burlington, KY
11/09/2019
Supoib
Felt confident in your services. Your dealing with and care for your customers is admirable. I’m hooked.

Robert S.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/08/2019
Great job quick finish fair price.

Deneen W.
Cincinnati, OH
Saturn VUE
10/23/2019
My First Time
This was my first time at the shop having to have something done the first place I went said that they could not do it. Went here and all I heard was Oh we can do that we have some of the best mechanics around and I do have to agree these guys took great care of me and made me feel like I had been coming their the entire time to have work done on my car. I will be returning. If you want to go somewhere where people treat you like people and not like a wallet this is the place to be. Now if I can figure out that old fashion snack machine...lol

10/20/2019
Auto Repair on 2014 Honda C-RV
My motor on my windshield washer fluid needed to be replaced due to someone backing into my car. When you got in there you found that the wiring needed to be replaced also. After a phone call to me I told you ok to fix it. I am happy with the repairs and I always feel comfortable coming here for anything that needs to be fixed. The explanations are always clear and I trust what I am being told. The price is fair.

Robert W.
Nissan Versa
10/16/2019
Fixed right the trip
Very knowledgeable about my cars. We have had them service our vehicles since 1996, when we moved into the area. We have had them review cars that we were looking to buy and told us the troubles currently are and generally what we can expect going forward.

Richard S.
10/05/2019
Great service.
Excellent service and attention to detail for over 20 years.

RN
Rick N.
Fort Mitchell, KY
Jeep Cherokee
09/25/2019
Ckeck-up
Had vehicle towed in to replace a broken brake line hose. Replaced necessary hoses AND inspected all others. Same day service! OUTSTANDING!!! Quick - clean - thoughtful service! Smiles all around!!

PC
Paul C.
Kentucky
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Carolyn. She said this is a great place to go for service. The employees are friendly, helpful, quick and do a great job. She loves this business.

Barry B.
Crescent Springs, KY
Chrysler 300
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Barry said the service was very good.

Cincinnati, OH
Chevrolet Camaro
09/19/2019
Communicate. Is the best.
Super fast

09/17/2019
Satisfaction and easy to talk to getting the best answer with information given
Car working fine but it was not left in the condition expected there were paper towels left on the floor passenger side
Kevin K., Owner from Ken's Crescent Springs Service responded on 09/17/2019

Steve I do apoligize for not removing the trash, and at this time i would like to convey that we did not use any paper towels on your vehicle and that they were there prior to us servicing your vehicle. Our technician did notice some inside on the seat and floor as well as in the console at the time of service. Thank you for your patronage.

Kevin L Kallmeyer