HP
Harold P.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/15/2019
Ken's Crescent Springs Service
Very pleasing experience. Very helpful .

SR
Stan R.
01/09/2019
Oil change with no wait.
Always good and friendly service at Ken's

Randy R.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/08/2019
Corvette
Kevin did a great job towing my car diagnosing and returning.

12/21/2018
Oil Change
I would recommend Ken's Crescent Springs Service because you get exactly what you pay for. They don't scam you or try to sell you parts you don't need.

TT
Tom T.
Erlanger, KY
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the staff did a fantastic job.

GH
Greg H.
Cincinnati, OH
Dodge Ram Wagon
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the business is fair priced and they do quick work. The mechanic made some really good recommendations. They went above and beyond and it's great to have a trustworthy mechanic.

EC
Evan C.
Crescent Springs, KY
Honda Civic Sdn
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Evan said he liked his service. The employees were honest. They provided good service. The work was at a reasonable price.

David H.
12/06/2018
Great work at good prices
Great work at good prices friendly personnel

12/05/2018
Git er done
Magnificent, magnanimous, multilingual and lgbtv friendly.

PK
Phil K.
11/30/2018
What great service from Kenny, Kevin and team. Had to be towed while on my way to the hotel the night before flying home for the holidays. They picked up my truck took it to their shop dropped me off at the hotel so I could make my flight. Fixed my truck while I was away and then met me at the shop on a Sunday morning so I could pick up my truck.
Great service guys!

EN
Erin N.
Edgewood, KY
11/29/2018
Honest people!
The staff at Ken’s went out of their way to make sure my warranty was honored. They were quick to tow my car and get it fixed, communicating with me throughout the process. Saved me $300!!!

SR
Stan R.
11/28/2018
honesty
Ken's has always treated me fairly and had my interest as their interest.

MJ
Margaret J.
11/24/2018
consistently excellent service
I always know I will be given the best service possible when I bring my car to Ken's. Thanks Kevin!

GB
Greta B.
Crescent Springs, KY
11/16/2018
I called for an oil change and needed headlights, not only did they say come on in, they put in the headlights, checked all fluids, checked the tires and changed the oil, all within an hour and a half! The car runs likes new! Thank you!

Brenda B.
11/14/2018
Dunkin Donuts Disaster
After stopping for a quick egg sandwich from DD, I sadly discovered my 2015 CRV wouldn’t start. I google mapped auto repair and found Ken’s nearby. They quickly came and jumped my car, they put a new battery in and I was on my way! Price was reasonable and the customer service was awesome. Made my shitty day just a bit better!
Kevin K., Owner from Ken's Crescent Springs Service responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you Brenda I am so glad we could help take some stress out of your day.

Kevin L Kallmeyer
Owner
859-341-6606

11/07/2018
New battery
Great customer service and years of experience!
Kevin K., Owner from Ken's Crescent Springs Service responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you and have a great day every day.

Kevin L Kallmeyer
Owner
859-341-6606

Richard S.
11/07/2018
Keven cares about his customers and there family’s.
Dependable and timely service every time I bring in a care for service.

Serenity S.
Volkswagen New Beetle
11/05/2018
Honest mechanic!
Ken is an amazing guy. Even though I decided not to have him do the repair on my car (I'm trading it in because of the car value) he still took care of me. He had his worker take me to work in the morning... He explained in detail about the issue I was having... Even though he didnt profit from it. Hes an honest mechanic.

David H.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/02/2018
Ken’s Cresent Spring Service
Good atmosphere, good service, good prices, work done well

KN
Kathy N.
Edgewood, KY
Ford Edge
10/23/2018
Honesty.
Ken’s staff was helpful and friendly.