Business Solutions

King Genesis

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Brian B.
03/26/2022

AR
A'quada R.
03/11/2022
Hey team, It’s me again!
Hey everyone, so my last review is the outcome of this review! I put in a review about my past experiences there and right after that review I received a...

John M.
03/09/2022
Service at King Genesis
Handled exactly as planned and exceeded expectations. Extremely cooperative and considerate

Ann S.
03/08/2022
Amazing service
The dealer arranged pick up and delivery of my car. Pick up was at the time that was scheduled. Service was accomplished quickly, and I was advised of my...

AG
Andrew G.
02/15/2022
Excellent buying experience
King Genesis went above and beyond to make the car buying experience easy and quick. The sales team had a great knowledge of the vehicles and were able to...