Kings Auto And Truck Repair

Latest Review over 1 year ago

Jeff S.
06/09/2019
This hack is a con man.
I am completely embarrassed I let this place con me. Had to go to another mechanic after they refused to fix it properly. The mechanic I had to pay to fix it the right way said they may as well have used duct tape and that i would have definitely ended up stranded somewhere.

Jackie C.
11/15/2018
Nice people, reasonable prices and fast!!
I took my car to the dealership and they couldn’t even look at my car for 2 weeks. I called King’s to see if they could do better. Dropped the car off late morning, it was fixed and back to me by 5:00. Had no problem dealing with my service contract. Nice people, reasonable prices and fast!

Jennifer B.
Albion, MI
02/28/2018
Budget truck rental
Returned a budget truck to this location after hours and would NOT suggest this to anyone. We filled the tank up less than a mile from here and the gas was running out of the tank.... they claimed the tank was not full so we were charged $10 for gas and an additional $35 fee!! Will not use this location for any services again.

LD
Leslie D.
Kalamazoo, MI
03/30/2017
Awesome honest service
This place is AWESOME and Honest!!! I hopped off I94 at exit 145 for a burger. Once I slowed down there was an awful grinding sound. I was about 75 miles from home and I had no idea where I even was! The mechanic at Kings drove my car and said it was a $25 dollar heat shield. I could have cried with relief! He was so nice and honest. I know little about cars and he could have told me it was anything and charged me double. They did a once over too and he told me a few things that needed to be done soon but not right then. My faith in humanity has gotten a boost. I wish I lived closer so they could do the other repairs I need.

SA
Stephanie A.
09/10/2016
Exceptional service, friendly, honest
Had my car inspected due to another garages negligence, and they explained to me in great detail about everything, and told me honestly what I should do. I always take my questions to them because I know I'm going to get great, honest Service and answers.

Dewey S.
Chrysler Sebring
04/11/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Edith. She said this business does a good job and is on time.

Robert S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/11/2014 Category: Service
Robert said he is still having a problem with belt squeals, he is planning to go back to the facility when he has the time.

TP
TOM P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2014
Great mechanic
Richard is a great mechanic, very fair prices and honest.

Brenna H.
Chrysler
04/10/2014 Category: Service
Brenna said she had no problems with this business. They were very fast and cheap.

BE
Ben E.
Munith, MI
04/05/2014 Category: Service
Ben said the people at this business are very nice.

BR
Bob R.
03/29/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Jodi. She said this business provides good and timely service. She stated she is very happy with the service they provide.

Jennifer M.
Chrysler LHS
03/28/2014 Category: Service
Jennifer said she thinks honesty and punctuality are very important and this facility met all of her needs.

RY
ROBIN Y.
Acura Integra
03/15/2014
out of the shop
I've been driving this car on and off for 15 yrs. got it out of the shop, drove it for 150 mi. ,like new!

Darrell R.
Dodge Dakota
03/15/2014 Category: Service
Darrell said they were not cheap but they do good work.

RY
ROBIN Y.
03/10/2014
Fixed my old truck
truck runs better than when i bought it. King's did lots of work for a fare price.