Business Solutions

Kingston Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Steve H.
06/30/2022
Fast, efficient service
Kingston Auto is my go-to repair shop. We live in the Twin Cities and have a pickup at our cabin. Whenever we need any work done on it, they help us...

AH
Anne H.
06/21/2022
A/C not working
My car's air conditioning system was not cooling my vehicle. In reporting my inoperative system to Kingston Auto, I reminded them that they installed a new...

BK
Brian K.
06/02/2022
Excellent work
Dropped off vehicle without having an appointment and got my vehicle fixed same day. And was really no small or easy task.

06/02/2022
RAM 6.4 Hemi
Truck was running terribly, wouldn’t idle, etc. Kingston Auto in Dassel had it fixed in one day! Great service, great people.

Josh S.
05/23/2022
Great people with Great Services
Kingston Auto does awesome work and they really caters to their customers! Most importantly they are very thorough and honest! Give Kingston Auto a shot...